FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sing it loud !!

Sing it loud !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Summers been here a while now , and everyone has one song , if it came on the radio , wind the window down , turn it right up and sing your head off , mines freebird , lynyrd skynyrd , oldie but sooooo needs to be played loud and make an ass of myself ,..... Yours ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have many. Rid Of Me by PJ Harvey is an excellent bellower. As is Don't Let Me Down (Gently) by The Wonderstuff. But today it was Daydream Believer by The Monkees. It came on the radio at work, got turned up and cheered everyone right up momentarily as we belted it out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Libertines - Don't look back into the sun

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Summers been here a while now , and everyone has one song , if it came on the radio , wind the window down , turn it right up and sing your head off , mines freebird , lynyrd skynyrd , oldie but sooooo needs to be played loud and make an ass of myself ,..... Yours ? "
same. freebird.. i have the CD in my car, always ready, just in case

I Can't Drive 55 by Sammy Hagar.

"Summers been here a while now , and everyone has one song , if it came on the radio , wind the window down , turn it right up and sing your head off , mines freebird , lynyrd skynyrd , oldie but sooooo needs to be played loud and make an ass of myself ,..... Yours ? same. freebird.. i have the CD in my car, always ready, just in case "
. Good taste gal ..... Bet it goes on tomorrow. Lol.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Anything from the first few Van Halen albums with David Lee Roth. Thumbs up for Freebird though...Van Zant and co!

Windows down music up?

My kind of thread

"Summers been here a while now , and everyone has one song , if it came on the radio , wind the window down , turn it right up and sing your head off , mines freebird , lynyrd skynyrd , oldie but sooooo needs to be played loud and make an ass of myself ,..... Yours ? same. freebird.. i have the CD in my car, always ready, just in case . Good taste gal ..... Bet it goes on tomorrow. Lol. "
might go on now..i have it ripped to my comp too

Forget about me by Simple Minds is my go to Car-a-oke tune. Not that I can sing mind

"Anything from the first few Van Halen albums with David Lee Roth. Thumbs up for Freebird though...Van Zant and co!"

Ice Cream Man and Feel Your Love Tonight are great ones to really belt out.

My favourite song of all time is Dance The Night Away from Van Halen 2.

Club Tropicana

Hendrix Experience lives in my van cd player. Castles made of Sand and Little Wing get played sooooo loud and I sing at the top of my lungs! (When driving down country lanes or places folks don't know me)

"Hendrix Experience lives in my van cd player. Castles made of Sand and Little Wing get played sooooo loud and I sing at the top of my lungs! (When driving down country lanes or places folks don't know me) "
. Good taste ,,...., for a coward lol. Middle of town , do it ! Lol

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Boys of summer,Don henley.

Miss

"Hendrix Experience lives in my van cd player. Castles made of Sand and Little Wing get played sooooo loud and I sing at the top of my lungs! (When driving down country lanes or places folks don't know me) "
i wanna play car karaoke with you..sounds fun x

Tho simon mayo s ma na ma na does get me going on a friday lmfao

"Hendrix Experience lives in my van cd player. Castles made of Sand and Little Wing get played sooooo loud and I sing at the top of my lungs! (When driving down country lanes or places folks don't know me) . Good taste ,,...., for a coward lol. Middle of town , do it ! Lol "

"Hendrix Experience lives in my van cd player. Castles made of Sand and Little Wing get played sooooo loud and I sing at the top of my lungs! (When driving down country lanes or places folks don't know me) i wanna play car karaoke with you..sounds fun x"

Let's do it someday! We'll make playlist x

"Hendrix Experience lives in my van cd player. Castles made of Sand and Little Wing get played sooooo loud and I sing at the top of my lungs! (When driving down country lanes or places folks don't know me) i wanna play car karaoke with you..sounds fun x

Let's do it someday! We'll make playlist x"

its a date xx

Walking on sunshine - katriona and the waves!

Girls just wanna have fun - Cindi Lauper

Love em both!

"Hendrix Experience lives in my van cd player. Castles made of Sand and Little Wing get played sooooo loud and I sing at the top of my lungs! (When driving down country lanes or places folks don't know me) i wanna play car karaoke with you..sounds fun x

Let's do it someday! We'll make playlist x its a date xx"

. I will buy a hat.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Everybody's Free - Rozalla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI42hQHfbi8

Let's do it someday! We'll make playlist x its a date xx. I will buy a hat. "

what for? you cold?

Let's do it someday! We'll make a playlist x its a date xx"

Fair warning to you though, I sing loud xx

Let's do it someday! We'll make a playlist x its a date xx

Fair warning to you though, I sing loud xx"

me too, i used to sing rock ballads..well be ok x

"Summers been here a while now , and everyone has one song , if it came on the radio , wind the window down , turn it right up and sing your head off , mines freebird , lynyrd skynyrd , oldie but sooooo needs to be played loud and make an ass of myself ,..... Yours ? "

Price tag by Jessie J

Let's do it someday! We'll make a playlist x its a date xx

Fair warning to you though, I sing loud xxme too, i used to sing rock ballads..well be ok x"

Reef, Place Your Hands, will most certainly be on there for me.... Right! I'm making a short list (well, a long short list) x

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Never tear us apart by Inxs

Chandelier by Sia

Clarity by Foxes

And pretty much anything by Sigma

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I have many. Rid Of Me by PJ Harvey is an excellent bellower. As is Don't Let Me Down (Gently) by The Wonderstuff. But today it was Daydream Believer by The Monkees. It came on the radio at work, got turned up and cheered everyone right up momentarily as we belted it out."

We were singing Pulling Mussels from a Shell in the office earlier this week when my young assistant walked in, looked at us and said, Old music, and frowned.

» Add a new message to this topic