FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Plus size ladies

Plus size ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a plus size lady and wondered how others find nice lingerie that doesn't look awful.

I've met loads of nice people but also wonder is there a type who like us bbws

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looking nice in lingerie is in the head, nowhere else. It's all about confidence.

Try different styles and see what you feel sexiest in; personally I like to wear babydolls or structured corsets with hold ups. Try a few things on (lovehoney has a great returns service) and see how you feel

The Corset Story, What Katy Did. Bravissimo.

eBay has lots too.

You can even get corsets custom made, not cheap but a good corset cAn make you feel wonderful.

It's what you feel comfortable in that counts as then you'll feel relaxed as well as sexy.

Sarah

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you both

French knickers are more flattering. Curvy kate or playtex are my favourite brands xx

Have a look on bra stop they quite often have curvy Kate stuff on sale . Also search on eBay as there are quite a few eBay shops that sell brand new curvy Kate stuff for cheaper

a deep suspender belt covers well in the mum tum area.

Shaped corsets can be a wow.

and yes a lot of genuine guys like a plus sized lady

Ooooh I did a lingerie thread similarly a couple of weeks back (should be able to search for it) and the ladies of the forum gave me some fantastic ideas!! Do have a look!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Ooooh I did a lingerie thread similarly a couple of weeks back (should be able to search for it) and the ladies of the forum gave me some fantastic ideas!! Do have a look! "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/540939

I'm a genuine guy and I love plus sized ladies

"I'm a plus size lady and wondered how others find nice lingerie that doesn't look awful.

I've met loads of nice people but also wonder is there a type who like us bbws "

Corsets

If your a larger lady though you need a good quality, steel boned one, cheaper ones with plastic bones just will not hold its shape or give you support if you carry extra weight, also get one that fits and don't pull it in to tight, nothing worse than a big woman in a corset that's pulled in as tight as possible to try and make their waste look small yet giving them back rolls and everything falling out underneath

If you get a good quality, well fitting one they can really flatter the fuller figure

"Ooooh I did a lingerie thread similarly a couple of weeks back (should be able to search for it) and the ladies of the forum gave me some fantastic ideas!! Do have a look!

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/540939"

Thanks L -- hugs for you btw xxx

Beware on eBay/Amazon. I took delivery of what can only be described as a net curtain with a bow on it yesterday

I recommend Legs Avenue's plus size. SevenTilMidnight, KissMe and CurvyKate. LoveHoney's fab discount is a great persuader.

I wear a mixture of outfits that I customise to work for me, such as long line corsets, but then I would put a kimono with them to make me feel more covered etc in a club. Just because your plus size doesn't mean you can't look sexy xx

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I have a 10 strap suspenders belt from stockings hq which is great as it has a deep band at the top and three adjustable hooks at the back. Very flattering for the fuller figure.

By *loucesterSocialCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

There are some great plus size bargains to be had! Peacocks do a lovely basque, normally only one at a time/each season but at less than £20 you can't go wrong, it is a great fit and very flattering! Xx

Ooh, thanks for this thread. I was googling this yesterday and didn't find that much. Now I've got lots to investigate

Your Clothing have some nice frilly knickers in at the moment and they have plus size babydlls etc., though not so great if you have saggy boobs as most don't have bra support but still worth a look.

» Add a new message to this topic