FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > IKEA foam mattress

IKEA foam mattress

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone got one of IKEA's 100% foam matteress's in king size ? At the moment I have a kingsize sprung one with the top layer of foam along with a topper and am thinking about replacing it.

I know the foam ones come rolled for delivery and take a couple of days to sort themselves out but what is people's experience with them and how comparable are they to a standard one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i've got the argos king size ones, 2 of them. my bed is awesome. really deep and soft, and possibly flammable.

idk what else there is to say but they were rolled and i had no problem with them.

"i've got the argos king size ones, 2 of them. my bed is awesome. really deep and soft, and possibly flammable.

idk what else there is to say but they were rolled and i had no problem with them."

Thanks for the input I will have to sort one out I think

By *heOwlMan  over a year ago

Altrincham

Got an Ikea foam materess, only a double though. Had it for about 6 years and it is still the mosy comfortable materess I have ever had.

Owl

is it memory foam? that's what i have anyway and i do recommend them.

think i've had mine 4 years and it's still like new.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Weve got an ikea superking pocket sprung. That came rolled tight easy to get upstairs. Best mattress we've ever had by far.

With any mattress I'd try it in the shop as people prefer different feels.

As far as I know they offer a no quibble exchange even if its just because you dont like it, up to one month?

"Has anyone got one of IKEA's 100% foam matteress's in king size ? At the moment I have a kingsize sprung one with the top layer of foam along with a topper and am thinking about replacing it.

I know the foam ones come rolled for delivery and take a couple of days to sort themselves out but what is people's experience with them and how comparable are they to a standard one.

"

Superb, replaced mattresses on other beds as well, after I got first one. Great value and sleep improved vastly after getting one.

"Has anyone got one of IKEA's 100% foam matteress's in king size ? At the moment I have a kingsize sprung one with the top layer of foam along with a topper and am thinking about replacing it.

"

The best most comfy matteress Iv ever had!

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i got one rolled up from dreams..best purchase i ever made. did need to air it for a couple of days before using it though the flame retardant chemicals they use, gave off fumes and im sensitive to stuff like that..

but as an insomniac, ive never slept so well, my back is supported and gives me less pain and i totally know the difference when ive slept somewhere else and come back to my own bed..get one..i wouldnt return to sprung mattresses now ..ever.. x

Make sure when you unroll it too wait the reccemended time too expand. Otherwise jump on early and could end up with a sloping matterass

Sounds like no one has any downsides to them then I think I'm 99% sold on getting one

» Add a new message to this topic