FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > hmmmm what to do

hmmmm what to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un bbw lover OP   Man  over a year ago

coventry

Ok this is kinda bit hard to explain but i am gonna give it a go i met this woman a few years ago everything was going good even tho i was warned about her cheating ways and that by a mutual friend but i still gave her the benefit of the doubt she even said she was only interested in black men but we still managed to exchanged numbers and added each other on Facebook everything was still going good, two nights after meeting her i gave her the talk got her all hot n horny, so horny she ended up coming to me and met me in a field and we just fucked each others brains out whilst we were unprotected, about a week or two later i have asked her to take a pregnancy test she did and she told me the results of it, now here is the thing she has lied to me b4 about not being on drugs and being faithful and that and i do know that the test are not always accurate and i have seen her or spoken to her since but i do have like a gut feeling that i do have a kid that we made together and the only way i can contact her is through a mutual friend when he is online and it can be very delicate as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Punctuation.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I gave up after the first line.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well do something about it if you think you have and it bothers you

Nr Worksop

"I gave up after the first line."

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I managed to read it but I'm speechless

Do you know if the girl has a child?

[Removed by poster at 01/09/16 00:10:12]

Stories n fantasy section is

- way

The mind boggles

This is one of them posts where I start writing a reply. Then realise I can't be arsed..

Woah! Punctuation man.

I think probably every guy has had unprotected sex at some point in their life and dont give the baby scenario a second thought. It was a few years ago why are you worrying now?

Nr Worksop

"I managed to read it but I'm speechless "

Yeah I had another go. Classy couple :/

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I managed to read it but I'm speechless "

Sit down Dee, I have a couple of paracetamol if they are necessary

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP its no good doing a pregnancy test a week after intercourse. You might as well have pissed on the stick yourself as it would give the same result!

A woman's cycle is worked out from her periods. Day one is the first day she gets her period. She ovulates around day 14 and gets her period again around day 28 (i simplified it and all women are slightly different)

A pregnancy test will not show a positive result until the day her period is due usually and often a week or two after.

Can you work out nine months from when you fucked her? Does she have a child about the right age? If the answer is yes then maybe you could find a way to talk to her and find out if its yours.

Maturity comes with age. God please, if you exist let me stay young!

"Maturity comes with age. God please, if you exist let me stay young!"

Oh my days

Give your CPN a ring

OP you're 33?? I thought I was reading a post from a 15 year old lad :/ I think the only person who can help you now is jezza kyle

coventry

"Do you know if the girl has a child?"

no i don't not spoken to her since then, i have tried our mutual friend but more or less i have spoken to him about her it kinda had put a strain on his relationship with his wife as she is her friend and they r going through some very tough issues themselfs.

coventry

"OP its no good doing a pregnancy test a week after intercourse. You might as well have pissed on the stick yourself as it would give the same result!

A woman's cycle is worked out from her periods. Day one is the first day she gets her period. She ovulates around day 14 and gets her period again around day 28 (i simplified it and all women are slightly different)

A pregnancy test will not show a positive result until the day her period is due usually and often a week or two after.

Can you work out nine months from when you fucked her? Does she have a child about the right age? If the answer is yes then maybe you could find a way to talk to her and find out if its yours."

thank you that is good info i appreciate that i will try my best to get to talk to her but like i said it could be very tricky to do so as i do not have her number or Facebook anymore, and if she does and its mine i will do everything in my power to be apart of their life.

Nr Worksop

I'd say fuck it. She's cleary not interested and were there a kid you'd have heard from csa.

"OP you're 33?? I thought I was reading a post from a 15 year old lad :/ I think the only person who can help you now is jezza kyle "

coventry

"OP you're 33?? I thought I was reading a post from a 15 year old lad :/ I think the only person who can help you now is jezza kyle "

lol thanks i guess and you certainly dont look 39 yourself.

coventry

"I'd say fuck it. She's cleary not interested and were there a kid you'd have heard from csa. "

if its mine tho i have a duty to take care of it myself.

I hate to say it but I think you are being silly

"I'd say fuck it. She's cleary not interested and were there a kid you'd have heard from csa.

if its mine tho i have a duty to take care of it myself."

So your duty of care was where a few years ago???

Nr Worksop

"I'd say fuck it. She's cleary not interested and were there a kid you'd have heard from csa.

if its mine tho i have a duty to take care of it myself."

Not if she doesn't want you to.

Besides a gut feeling isn't really anything to get your keks in a twist over.

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

"This is one of them posts where I start writing a reply. Then realise I can't be arsed.. "

"This is one of them posts where I start writing a reply. Then realise I can't be arsed.. "

Is this the Kyle show online?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I gave up after the first line."

I gave up after the avatar

Seriously you have 'a gut feeling' you got her pregnant years ago with no evidence there's even a child? Stories and fantasies are thata way!

"I gave up after the first line.

I gave up after the avatar"

"OP its no good doing a pregnancy test a week after intercourse. You might as well have pissed on the stick yourself as it would give the same result!

Can you work out nine months from when you fucked her? Does she have a child about the right age? If the answer is yes then maybe you could find a way to talk to her and find out if its yours.

thank you that is good info i appreciate that i will try my best to get to talk to her but like i said it could be very tricky to do so as i do not have her number or Facebook anymore, and if she does and its mine i will do everything in my power to be apart of their life."

pregnancy tests can be accurate even before your period is due now, even those cheap poundshop ones.

you can do a test as early as 5 days before you are due on because the embryo pumps out HCG and it doubles from implantation, so technically a woman who has a high level to start off with will show as pregnant very early.

idk what i would do if i was a guy and someone else had my baby without my knowledge. i don't think i'd respect her right to keep it from me.

can you trust the person you contact to tell you the truth because if there's any doubt i would leave it and not head fuck myself.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can ask your mutual friend one simple question and it will either set your mind at rest or give you an idea as to your next move. I think you should do that, I know you said you couldn't ask him because of his wife but if you really want to find out you will have to find a way to speak to him alone.

For the record I don't think a woman has a right to exclude a biological father from a child's life (abusive men excluded).

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

So despite having a mutual friend and I suspect living in the same area you have heard and seen nothing of this person in the last 2 years? I find that hard to believe. I see people I've fucked all the time in town and one even started working where I work the other month abd I have no mutual connection with them

Im fairly sure a mutual friend might have mentioned your connection being up the duff!

Also why now? Why 2 years down the line?

The gestation period for a human female is 9 months.

You met this woman in a field and fucked 2 years ago.

For a reason you don't explain you stopped seeing each other and it is now 2 years later.

For a reason you do not explain you are no longer able to contact this woman directly.

Smells of obsession. I mean why can't you communicate directly to ascertain whether she has a 2 year old child?

I should leave her alone chap. I would also stop involving your "friend" if it's damaging his relationship; no friend does that.

Coming up after the break the results of diamondjoes lie detector test "did you steal Pauly90's mojo" (not getting a "full house one that!)

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Suppose if she's not been in contact regarding maintenance...

coventry

"So despite having a mutual friend and I suspect living in the same area you have heard and seen nothing of this person in the last 2 years? I find that hard to believe. I see people I've fucked all the time in town and one even started working where I work the other month abd I have no mutual connection with them

lets just say she did something that really really hurt me and i just had a gut feeling unlike before like someone that had passed away had told me if that make sense

Im fairly sure a mutual friend might have mentioned your connection being up the duff!

Also why now? Why 2 years down the line? "

» Add a new message to this topic