FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not enough black women on here

Not enough black women on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know what it is but there seems to be less women of colour on this site then any other ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a selection of spray paint if you need

I've been digging in the garden all day?

"I've been digging in the garden all day?"

That's a start did you enjoy it

"I have a selection of spray paint if you need "

Black on black will do lol

By *edRapscallionMan  over a year ago

London

I fucking hate this whole "people of colour" expression. People are people regardless of "colour". If you're going to stick to that expression, then "people of colour" doesn't refer only to black people. It refers to anyone who isn't 'lucky enough' to have been born white, and therefore immediately constitutes being a "person of colour" rather than a person. It's borderline racism by itself. Such a ridiculous construct.

Sorry, this isn't a rant aimed at anyone in particular, it's just been boiling under my skin for a while!

"I fucking hate this whole "people of colour" expression. People are people regardless of "colour". If you're going to stick to that expression, then "people of colour" doesn't refer only to black people. It refers to anyone who isn't 'lucky enough' to have been born white, and therefore immediately constitutes being a "person of colour" rather than a person. It's borderline racism by itself. Such a ridiculous construct.

Sorry, this isn't a rant aimed at anyone in particular, it's just been boiling under my skin for a while!"

It's ok I agree with what your saying totally! I'm just seeing a lack of any other ethnic heritage on here each to there own I say I know what I like

Not much we can do about that

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Have u seen what's the top of the most fabbed women? GRRRRRR

"I fucking hate this whole "people of colour" expression. People are people regardless of "colour". If you're going to stick to that expression, then "people of colour" doesn't refer only to black people. It refers to anyone who isn't 'lucky enough' to have been born white, and therefore immediately constitutes being a "person of colour" rather than a person. It's borderline racism by itself. Such a ridiculous construct.

Sorry, this isn't a rant aimed at anyone in particular, it's just been boiling under my skin for a while!"

"Who isn't lucky enough"! .

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Read Henry Louis Gates' Coloured People.

I use people of colour because no one means white when they refer to colour. Such is our history.

London

Sorry, this isn't a rant aimed at anyone in particular, it's just been boiling under my skin for a while!

"Who isn't lucky enough"! ."

Please note the usage of '' around that phrase.

London

Read Henry Louis Gates' Coloured People.

I use people of colour because no one means white when they refer to colour. Such is our history. "

I shall have a look for it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 30/08/16 08:45:32]

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

or HAS been 'lucky enough' not to .....

"I don't know what it is but there seems to be less women of colour on this site then any other .."

Send a letter to your local mp they might give a damn.

Also colour??? Really ppl stay say this?? Kmt

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I don't know what it is but there seems to be less women of colour on this site then any other ..

Also colour??? Really ppl stay say this?? Kmt"

"People/Men/Women of colour" is the current politically correct term, unless it's changed again recently.

"I don't know what it is but there seems to be less women of colour on this site then any other ..

Also colour??? Really ppl stay say this?? Kmt

"People/Men/Women of colour" is the current politically correct term, unless it's changed again recently."

I've seen black people use it.

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"I don't know what it is but there seems to be less women of colour on this site then any other .."

I guess it's time to start the leafletting campaign to get the word out to them that they are wanted on Fab.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

we are all indigenous to planet earth..get over it

I'm not getting involved with the correct terminology for describing a person. But I also noticed very few black girls here. I didn't think twice why? And I'm sure I won't question it again

Just did a search. 300+ women on here. Try advanced search.

I have noticed this to, however I didn't join Fab just for Black women simple . I prefer a wide variety which you get right here from Fab

London

"we are all indigenous to planet earth..get over it "

Precisely

another forumite just posted he wanted one to take on holiday - 16 hours later its all sorted - make of that what you will

"another forumite just posted he wanted one to take on holiday - 16 hours later its all sorted - make of that what you will "

Again Wasn't Me lol .

By *tudent101Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Well she is from Birmingham I meet in xtasia

» Add a new message to this topic