FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > non smoker?

non smoker?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ason_silver OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Here's a question - how long after quitting smoking would you classify yourself as a non smoker (I quit on Monday - but the urge is still there)and what if you switched from tobacco to vaping as I did? - cos lets be honest - "will not meet smokers" isn't exactly helping my chances...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In my world, you're a non smoker add soon as you stop using cigarettes or anything else that keeps the addiction alive.

I stopped for 12 years, and started again a few weeks ago. I regret it, but I'll stop again soon. Don't start again and well done, best thing you can do for yourself

I'd give it until the urges disappear tbh..

I gave up cold turkey 8 years ago I still feel like a ciggie occasionally

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Here's a question - how long after quitting smoking would you classify yourself as a non smoker (I quit on Monday - but the urge is still there)and what if you switched from tobacco to vaping as I did? - cos lets be honest - "will not meet smokers" isn't exactly helping my chances..."

I quit 2 months ago and class myself as a non-smoker. I vape occasionally but try not to, i want to break my nicotine addiction completely. I could quite easily have a smoke, the urge is still very strong. I called myself a non smoker right from the first day. For me the only way to succeed was to be in the right mindset from the off and this helped.

When it comes to meets, it might help if you put it on your profile that you are now a non smoker but you do vape.

Newcastle

ahhh complications - The nicotine is still there - the tobacco is not.

(and I make a damn fine 15mg/ml piña colada vape too )

Newcastle

"When it comes to meets, it might help if you put it on your profile that you are now a non smoker but you do vape. "

that makes sense - when I eventually get my profile in order - seems like a good addition

i'd leave it as smoker until your clothes don't stink of cigs. and your house if you're accomodating.

By *mben8Man  over a year ago

West Sussex

"i'd leave it as smoker until your clothes don't stink of cigs. and your house if you're accomodating."

This.

It's 2016 only a tool would smoke it's such a disgusting habit should just ban it out right but too much cash in it for the fat cats of this world.

Newcastle

just occurred to me -

my smoker profile probably saved me from looking like an idiot when I first came on here to a whole bunch of women who wouldn't meet me.

(The messages I sent were honest but not great)

(I can think of a few who were seriously my type)

I should think of this as a new (open) window.

To be frank, those pants would harm your chances with us far more than the odd B&H

"

It's 2016 only a tool would smoke it's such a disgusting habit should just ban it out right but too much cash in it for the fat cats of this world."

Wtf? yeah let's ban everything.

Drinking costs more to the taxpayer and more lives, either directly or indirectly are affected by it. Yeah ban alcohol.

Newcastle

"To be frank, those pants would harm your chances with us far more than the odd B&H "

I am seriously going to get a reference to my pants in every post i make - its a challenge

Newcastle

"

It's 2016 only a tool would smoke it's such a disgusting habit should just ban it out right but too much cash in it for the fat cats of this world.

Wtf? yeah let's ban everything.

Drinking costs more to the taxpayer and more lives, either directly or indirectly are affected by it. Yeah ban alcohol. "

Food makes people fat - ban food

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

The vaping would put me off almost as much as the smoking.. I quite like the pants, they're different.. hang on though.. don't meet single men, so my opinion is irrelevant!!

Newcastle

"The vaping would put me off almost as much as the smoking.. I quite like the pants, they're different.. hang on though.. don't meet single men, so my opinion is irrelevant!! "

By no means irrelevant - all opinion is personal opinion - and anything personally shared is a good thing - right?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"i'd leave it as smoker until your clothes don't stink of cigs. and your house if you're accomodating."

Another good reason for new pants OP

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I haven't smoked for years properly, but I'll still nick one when I've had a few beers...

Should I change my description to "smoker?"

Newcastle

"The vaping would put me off almost as much as the smoking.. I quite like the pants, they're different.. hang on though.. don't meet single men, so my opinion is irrelevant!! "

we also both seem to like the light blue

"i'd leave it as smoker until your clothes don't stink of cigs. and your house if you're accomodating.

Another good reason for new pants OP "

With the money he should be saving by quitting he should be able to afford the new pants!

Newcastle

"i'd leave it as smoker until your clothes don't stink of cigs. and your house if you're accomodating.

They are new - that was the whole point.

Think we'd rather deal with smoking, there was a guy near us vaping in the pub the other night it was like being sprayed in the face with air freshener over and over.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

With the money he should be saving by quitting he should be able to afford the new pants! "

"ahhh complications - The nicotine is still there - the tobacco is not.

(and I make a damn fine 15mg/ml piña colada vape too )"

it takes 10 years to get all the rubish out of your lungs stay off the ciggys

Newcastle

"The vaping would put me off almost as much as the smoking.. I quite like the pants, they're different.. hang on though.. don't meet single men, so my opinion is irrelevant!!

Think we'd rather deal with smoking, there was a guy near us vaping in the pub the other night it was like being sprayed in the face with air freshener over and over. "

mines pina colada or banoffee - much nicer than air freshner

"I'd give it until the urges disappear tbh..

I gave up cold turkey 8 years ago I still feel like a ciggie occasionally

"

was just going to say mate of mine given up 23 years and the odd urge to smoke is still there

With the money he should be saving by quitting he should be able to afford the new pants!

"

aww bless

"

I think you should keep the pants. But that's me, the more somebody tells me to change something, the less likely I will do it.

I think you should keep the pants. But that's me, the more somebody tells me to change something, the less likely I will do it. "

Keep the pants on at least, we have had an over load of cock shots!!

Newcastle

I think you should keep the pants. But that's me, the more somebody tells me to change something, the less likely I will do it.

Keep the pants on at least, we have had an over load of cock shots!! "

should probably stay away from my friend pics then - just changed them today to "better" cock shots

Nottingham

I quite like the pants, makes his arse look nice and peachy

Newcastle

"

peachy sounds good

"To be frank, those pants would harm your chances with us far more than the odd B&H "

Don't diss the pants. I love them. Better than the same old cock pic

Keep the pants on at least, we have had an over load of cock shots!!

should probably stay away from my friend pics then - just changed them today to "better" cock shots "

As per another thread,you would have more luck with Clare if you wore a suit rather than displayed your wares!

peachy sounds good "

What they said

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"When it comes to meets, it might help if you put it on your profile that you are now a non smoker but you do vape.

that makes sense - when I eventually get my profile in order - seems like a good addition"

I don't like the smell of smokers or vapour usually so I would like people to be honest on their profile.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"

I don't think there is anything wrong with the pants. However, they do appear to be the wrong size.

Newcastle

"To be frank, those pants would harm your chances with us far more than the odd B&H

Don't diss the pants. I love them. Better than the same old cock pic "

That's why my "friend" cock pics are pant / no pant optional

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

"To be frank, those pants would harm your chances with us far more than the odd B&H

I am seriously going to get a reference to my pants in every post i make - its a challenge

"

Why do I have the theme from spongebob going through my head now??

He lives In a pineapple under the Sea...

Newcastle

He lives In a pineapple under the Sea..."

because you just want to squeeze all the liquid out of me?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Fab-speak ... You're a non smoker if on 60 a day and determined to meet someone

Seriously, once you've stopped, the next day I'd say is fine to class as non-smoker. Smoking is a behaviour, not who you are - your identity. Is it something you do or did?

"Here's a question - how long after quitting smoking would you classify yourself as a non smoker (I quit on Monday - but the urge is still there)and what if you switched from tobacco to vaping as I did? - cos lets be honest - "will not meet smokers" isn't exactly helping my chances..."

I've quit smoking for three year's then started smoking again for four year's,I smoke a lot less now so just depends on the Person and their Will Power.

Nottingham

He lives In a pineapple under the Sea..."

I reckon spongebob is a swinger. I've seen plenty of claims for what pineapple juice does

Newcastle

I reckon spongebob is a swinger. I've seen plenty of claims for what pineapple juice does

"

why do you think I vape pineapple and coconut (pina colada)

I gave up 10 years ago (after hypno therapy) never had a puff or electronic cig since. However, I have met people who have given up longer and still gone back.

Knowing that falling back on bad habits isn't a total done deal, when asked I say: "I don't smoke," rather than I'm a non smoker.

Nottingham

"

Yeah, but what does the coconut do?

Newcastle

Yeah, but what does the coconut do?"

not sure...

nice smelling farts?

Nottingham

not sure...

nice smelling farts?

"

Hehe i might just take your word for that

Newcastle

not sure...

nice smelling farts?

Hehe i might just take your word for that "

Drinking coconut milk could be considered practice for oral sex

Nottingham

not sure...

nice smelling farts?

Drinking coconut milk could be considered practice for oral sex "

Ooh creamy

Newcastle

not sure...

nice smelling farts?

Drinking coconut milk could be considered practice for oral sex

Ooh creamy "

but from the woman's point of view - those cans that shoot out cream at the press of a button might be more realistic (and tastier)

gag reflex anyone?

Nottingham

"

but from the woman's point of view - those cans that shoot out cream at the press of a button might be more realistic (and tastier)

gag reflex anyone?

"

Hehe i love squirty cream. Used to get in big trouble for nicking it out the fridge as a kid

Newcastle

"

gag reflex anyone?

Hehe i love squirty cream. Used to get in big trouble for nicking it out the fridge as a kid "

me too - that's about my limit of bi for now

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"The vaping would put me off almost as much as the smoking.. I quite like the pants, they're different.. hang on though.. don't meet single men, so my opinion is irrelevant!!

"

Mine's purple

The bright colour does make you stand out though (no pun intended!) I'd suggest you keep them.. could become your trademark, get you noticed and become a talking point!

Newcastle

Mine's purple

The bright colour does make you stand out though (no pun intended!) I'd suggest you keep them.. could become your trademark, get you noticed and become a talking point! "

already done - my pants get mentioned more than me or my forums

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

This.

It's 2016 only a tool would smoke it's such a disgusting habit should just ban it out right but too much cash in it for the fat cats of this world."

You really know how to hurt a guy.

Mine's purple

The bright colour does make you stand out though (no pun intended!) I'd suggest you keep them.. could become your trademark, get you noticed and become a talking point!

already done - my pants get mentioned more than me or my forums "

Suggest you change your user name to pants man!

When people say they won't meet smokers, it means they don't want any evidence of smoking in their presence. That includes no smell of smoking, no taste of it,and no e cigarettes. If you can fall into that camp then by all means say you are a non-smoker, bearing in mind that the smell does linger even after a shower and teeth brushing. If you want use nicotine patches then I don't suppose anyone will know.

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

because you just want to squeeze all the liquid out of me? "

Well as long as it's pina colada flavoured and has a decent alcoholic content,I'll squeeze you good and proper

Newcastle

because you just want to squeeze all the liquid out of me?

Well as long as it's pina colada flavoured and has a decent alcoholic content,I'll squeeze you good and proper "

well that put a smile on my face

Newcastle

Mine's purple

Suggest you change your user name to pants man! "

I'm not quite ready for superhero status just yet

Mine's purple

Suggest you change your user name to pants man!

I'm not quite ready for superhero status just yet"

Ha ha that's an even better username!

» Add a new message to this topic