FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do not under any circumstances read the Positioned His Pole? Thread. It will result in huge disappointment if you want to see Seb first Jenson second and Lewis third. If you want to see Webber not even in the running then don't read open this spoiler alert.!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

lol i like

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Damn! Thought this was going to lead me to a new spoiler for my XR3

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Do not under any circumstances read the Positioned His Pole? Thread. It will result in huge disappointment if you want to see Seb first Jenson second and Lewis third. If you want to see Webber not even in the running then don't read open this spoiler alert.!!!"

can i just say you are evil..... but i love you!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Do not under any circumstances read the Positioned His Pole? Thread. It will result in huge disappointment if you want to see Seb first Jenson second and Lewis third. If you want to see Webber not even in the running then don't read open this spoiler alert.!!!

can i just say you are evil..... but i love you!!! "

Go and teach PP how to do endearing in my direction Thank you for your love. Nicely received xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do not under any circumstances read the Positioned His Pole? Thread. It will result in huge disappointment if you want to see Seb first Jenson second and Lewis third. If you want to see Webber not even in the running then don't read open this spoiler alert.!!!

can i just say you are evil..... but i love you!!!

Go and teach PP how to do endearing in my direction Thank you for your love. Nicely received xx"

love your wit now I'll get the lube

» Add a new message to this topic