FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealous women?

Jealous women?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azmissy67 OP   Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

I suppose im just having a rant and dont expect any advice just want to get this off my chest - no smutty comments needed there ta x

Once again one of my male friends has asked me if i know a woman on here because they have made some remark about me - i never know the women. I live in an area where there are very few single women on here so the same names appear and we seem to meet the same guys. Now correct me if im wrong but this is a swingers site and swinging involves having fun with different people NSA but im afraid some women - possibly some men - dont get this and come over as jealous. Yes i meet a lot of men because im just a friendly kind of gal - im single and in my book means i can do what the hell i feel comfortable with !

I just wish if these women have a problem with me they would speak to me personally - i have no objects to them asking the guys who have verified me about me but to form an opinion of me based on that and tbh have no intensions of meeting me is very shallow. Im a nice person who is only here to have fun and make friends and not enemies !

Rite rant over - back to my knitting x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I suppose im just having a rant and dont expect any advice just want to get this off my chest - no smutty comments needed there ta x

Once again one of my male friends has asked me if i know a woman on here because they have made some remark about me - i never know the women. I live in an area where there are very few single women on here so the same names appear and we seem to meet the same guys. Now correct me if im wrong but this is a swingers site and swinging involves having fun with different people NSA but im afraid some women - possibly some men - dont get this and come over as jealous. Yes i meet a lot of men because im just a friendly kind of gal - im single and in my book means i can do what the hell i feel comfortable with !

I just wish if these women have a problem with me they would speak to me personally - i have no objects to them asking the guys who have verified me about me but to form an opinion of me based on that and tbh have no intensions of meeting me is very shallow. Im a nice person who is only here to have fun and make friends and not enemies !

Rite rant over - back to my knitting x"

Sure you really don't have to knit as you are too busy enjoying life, way to go girl, have fun

Could it be that these 'women' a bloke tells you about are non existant and HE is being judgemental becaus it is him who thinks you have had a lot of action and in saying this is getting his low opinion of that over to you without it looking as if it's coming from his mouth.

I get mails from guys who says Everyone says you are x.y or z. Everyone does not exist its just a cowards way of saying something and backing it up with made up characters to support their hair brained logic.

Just one theory.

a p.s when do they ever back this up by giving you names - or they say I dont want to say because it will cause arguments? If a name is forthcoming would you act on it?

welshpool area

yeah but its not just one guy its a few now and they dont know each other and the same name is cropping up - another couple of guys have told me about another woman - like being back in the school playground - time to get my uniform back on - lmao x

"yeah but its not just one guy its a few now and they dont know each other and the same name is cropping up - another couple of guys have told me about another woman - like being back in the school playground - time to get my uniform back on - lmao x"

Are you surprised that women have things to say about other women?

welshpool area

"a p.s when do they ever back this up by giving you names - or they say I dont want to say because it will cause arguments? If a name is forthcoming would you act on it? "

oh i have names but im not into cat fighting but if it gets out of hand i may have to - in a big pile of mud - tickets will be available

"Could it be that these 'women' a bloke tells you about are non existant and HE is being judgemental becaus it is him who thinks you have had a lot of action and in saying this is getting his low opinion of that over to you without it looking as if it's coming from his mouth.

I get mails from guys who says Everyone says you are x.y or z. Everyone does not exist its just a cowards way of saying something and backing it up with made up characters to support their hair brained logic.

Just one theory."

I'd tend to agree with you! We're all adults, why would a grown up feel the need to tittle tattle?!! I think it's him too. I've had men say - "oh, you've been busy" go figure, but they didn't hide behind the "she said, she said" arguement!

welshpool area

"Are you surprised that women have things to say about other women?"

no but im not like that - worked in an office once full of women did my head in - too much bitchiness just not my thing - im too nice for that hehe x

welshpool area

"I'd tend to agree with you! We're all adults, why would a grown up feel the need to tittle tattle?!! I think it's him too. I've had men say - "oh, you've been busy" go figure, but they didn't hide behind the "she said, she said" arguement! "

as i said its not just one guy telling me this

"Are you surprised that women have things to say about other women?

no but im not like that - worked in an office once full of women did my head in - too much bitchiness just not my thing - im too nice for that hehe x"

I get what you're saying I also avoid workplace dramas as its my bread and butter and far more important than being part of the bitchfest. But everyone loves a gossip amongst mates no matter who they are. You telling us about your colleagues is a form of gossip!!! The skill in tittle tattle is confiding in the like minded and not the messenger!!!

"I'd tend to agree with you! We're all adults, why would a grown up feel the need to tittle tattle?!! I think it's him too. I've had men say - "oh, you've been busy" go figure, but they didn't hide behind the "she said, she said" arguement!

as i said its not just one guy telling me this"

Does this woman frequent the forums

If she was giving me bad press I think I'd have sent a wind your neck in email by now. But thats me for you. Ever hopeful the confronted will admit their nastiness when directly confronted, rather than hiding behind their sniping.

continue to enjoy yourself...that will upset her all the more...Dont get involved and enjoy life....or is that too blokie????

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

" ....If she was giving me bad press I think I'd have sent a wind your neck in email by now. ...."

Yep.

I would then pitty them for 3 minutes and 45 seconds and then laugh a lot before going about my business.

"... Everyone does not exist its just a cowards way of saying something and backing it up with made up characters to support their hair brained logic.... "

My mother's hairdresser's dog walker's best friend's masseuse said you would say that...

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Stand up,shoulders back,boobs out and carry on enjoying yourself. If someone else has a problem then its THEIR problem not yours xx

People in general can be judgemental. It can be difficult to think outside the morals drilled in to us during childhood - i.e its ok for blokes to shag around but if women do it they are sluts to be avoided.

Not my opinion I have to say, but its the prevailing opinion in the vanilla world out there. This ingrained moral teaching can lead to jealousy on the part of both women and men, even if they are on this site.

Another type of jealousy is wanting what we percieve as someone else has and we don't -i.e someone is jealous that you are good looking, sexy, can attract people like moths to a flame and has an open attitude towards life/sex/relationships that THEY would love to have but dont have.

In which case you have to feel just a lttle sorry for them don't you.....

I would just continue to do what your doing and carry on enjoying yourself. Does it matter if they are jealous. Its them that its affecting more, not you

"... Everyone does not exist its just a cowards way of saying something and backing it up with made up characters to support their hair brained logic....

My mother's hairdresser's dog walker's best friend's masseuse said you would say that... "

A gossip and a psychic!!! Well impressed

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"yeah but its not just one guy its a few now and they dont know each other and the same name is cropping up - another couple of guys have told me about another woman - like being back in the school playground - time to get my uniform back on - lmao x"

Seems a bit weird given the amount of single guys to single women ,maybe its just whatever you have they want,or maybe they are blurring the non-swing world with the "no strings" swinging mantra.....uniform or no uniform just keep having fun and blank it out,life's too short to worry about the green eyed monster.x

"I would just continue to do what your doing and carry on enjoying yourself. Does it matter if they are jealous. Its them that its affecting more, not you "

Yeah enjoyemnt is always the key. I'd be more inclined to drop the blokes dishing out names to be honest. If this woman is on the forums making snipes I think they will be well aware of your disdain towards them by the fact you never react to a single thing they type. Thats got to be under their skin a lot because they carry on trying for a reaction. Are they therefore using these blokes as messengers as a desperate tool to see if they're 'getting to you' yet? As I say some people need to wind their necks in and realise when they have made one or two remarks its highly unlikely theyre gonna get the result they crave. Have any blokes refused to meet you on the strength of this woman's gossiping?

"...

My mother's hairdresser's dog walker's best friend's masseuse said you would say that...

A gossip and a psychic!!! Well impressed "

She's got fingers in many pies...

welshpool area

"continue to enjoy yourself...that will upset her all the more...Dont get involved and enjoy life....or is that too blokie???? "

i quite like blokie lol x

welshpool area

" Have any blokes refused to meet you on the strength of this woman's gossiping?"

oh god no - these are guys i've meet before and they know im worth it lmfao

" Have any blokes refused to meet you on the strength of this woman's gossiping?

oh god no - these are guys i've meet before and they know im worth it lmfao "

Excellent!! Alls well in your world - the embittered can stay in their own!!!! Snipey fools. Have fun xxxx

"

Seems a bit weird given the amount of single guys to single women ,maybe its just whatever you have they want,or maybe they are blurring the non-swing world with the "no strings" swinging mantra.....uniform or no uniform just keep having fun and blank it out,life's too short to worry about the green eyed monster.x "

Its not about a particular woman having access to loads of guys. Some woman cannot stand the attention being swayed to someone else, and they usually turn nasty. Those type of woman cannot usually give compliments to women, lack warmth and usually very bitter in their attitude and negativity, hence talking to guys about you. They just want to try and retrieve their perceived "top dog" status. Just carry on being you, you know the guys wont give a toss, nor will anyone else who knows and befriends you

Personally I find people that pass on gossip equally as bad! If these men meet you and enjoy their time with you, I can't see what mileage there is in tittle tattling.

I'm far too old and self absorbed to be dealing with such pettiness!

» Add a new message to this topic