FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Radio...

Radio...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've decided this week that I'm a Radio 2 convert! I feel like I'm rolling my eyes at myself cause if I listen to Radio 2 then I must be ancient (my parents listen to Radio 2 and they ARE ancient!)

So... there's a bit of a discussion on my Facebook page about radio in general and it's got quite passionate so I thought I'd see what you lot are thinking...

What station do you listen to?

Is there a particular DJ you love?

Equally... is there one you loathe?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Not a DJ as such, But detest Elaine Page on Sunday afternoons, an instant turn off

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Not a DJ as such, But detest Elaine Page on Sunday afternoons, an instant turn off"

Yeah I maybe should have said presenter rather than DJ (see I'm still clinging onto my Radio 1 days!)

I was pleasantly surprised by Jamie Cullum on Tuesday night... I may well start turning the TV off in the evenings!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can tell by my profile Im a rad 2 freak Can't stand Steve Wright though so when his show starts I switch over to Planet Rock (Alice Cooper is so funny when he dj's)

I was listening to Jeremy Vine the other day and he played Guns N Roses Sweet Child O' Mine inbetween debates - not the sort of music everyone would expect but he has some good tracks even though his prog is chat and phone ins.

I love Paul Gambaccini on Saturday evenings - brill!! Paul Jones has a great show too.

Its nice to see another convert xxxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

saturday lunchtimes, Radio Scotland... Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove with Off the Ball, followed by Richard Gordon and sportsound

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I've decided this week that I'm a Radio 2 convert! I feel like I'm rolling my eyes at myself cause if I listen to Radio 2 then I must be ancient (my parents listen to Radio 2 and they ARE ancient!)

So... there's a bit of a discussion on my Facebook page about radio in general and it's got quite passionate so I thought I'd see what you lot are thinking...

"

Im a convert too, Love Alan Carr on a Saturday tea time and Paul O Grady on a Sunday Tea time

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I listen to Radio 12, it's broadcast from Alpha Centauri.

The only problem is I sent a request in 20 years ago and they only just played it

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"saturday lunchtimes, Radio Scotland... Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove with Off the Ball, followed by Richard Gordon and sportsound "

okay.. does this make me call... i subscribe to the off the ball podcast... and being in england as well...

in radio in general... having quite made it to radio 2 on a full time basis... i am beginning to leave radio 1... and have gone more to radio 5

By *econdhand RoseWoman  over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

I'm Radio 2 all the way - tho occasionally have Planet Rock on via t'interweb on the laptop.

And I'm not old - I'm vintage!!

Vixen

"I've decided this week that I'm a Radio 2 convert! I feel like I'm rolling my eyes at myself cause if I listen to Radio 2 then I must be ancient (my parents listen to Radio 2 and they ARE ancient!)

"

Radio two...the new radio one

I likes magic and smooth and heart also

Radio 2 all the way.....Johnny Walker on a Sunday, Ken Bruce, Chris Evans.....but switch off between 2 -5 asI can't stand Steve Wright.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

radio two

will miss micheal ball on a sunday but wogans filling in and his janet n john tales are funny and darent miss alan carr or paul o'grady

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Another Radio 2 fan although I only have it on when I`m at work. If I`m out in the car at night I usually have Radio 1 on, especially Friday and Saturday nights. One thing I don`t do is have the radio on at home unless I`m working outside on the car.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually i use to listen to radio two when chris evans was in the afternoons and jonathon ross was on saturday mornings.... i an not the greatest fan of simon mayo.... so that is why i difted from 2 more to 5 now...

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I love radio one on Friday nights... other than that radio 2 in the mornings sometime, but then again also radio 4...

and some of the local ones...

i dont even listen to radio anymore

esp now have ipod radio system in car lol

» Add a new message to this topic