FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First love..

First love..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How often do you think of your first true love? How does it make you feel?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

Nostalgic and smiley....ah to be 14 and snogging to ace of bass once more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Everyday, because I married him

Usually thinking about him makes me feel great, but sometimes not so much

"Nostalgic and smiley....ah to be 14 and snogging to ace of bass once more "

Sure I can bring up ace of base on Spotify if you'd like to recreate such smiley memories!

"Everyday, because I married him

Usually thinking about him makes me feel great, but sometimes not so much "

I like this!

"How often do you think of your first true love? How does it make you feel? "

I think of My Fiancé All the Time and I am Overwhelmed with Emotions and I Cry Sometimes God Knows I Love My Fiancé So Very Much .

Every day. He's my one and only love

Hmmmm less often now than I use to.

It makes me feel treasured, loved and content.

I married my first true love 6 years ago so I'm not being weird lol.

Then I feel sad that it didn't last

"Hmmmm less often now than I use to.

Then I feel sad that it didn't last "

everything happens for a reason.. I guess!

"Hmmmm less often now than I use to.

Then I feel sad that it didn't last

everything happens for a reason.. I guess!"

I'll let you know when I work out the reason

How about you, OP?

fan-bloody-tastic that I got the courage to leave him when I did, otherwise I don't think id be here to tell the tale

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My first "true" love about 10 minutes ago when he rang to so goodnight

I'm not sure - the person I thought I was "in love" with many years ago I look back and that wasn't love... I have been married previously but I can honestly say I have never loved anyone the way I love Paul. - gosh how soppy does that sound?!

My first fuck however I never think of as it was not the best... But he was hot, would be interesting to meet again all these years later and see if things have improved

"How about you, OP? "

Frequently.. and it brings a smile to my face in a bittersweet way.

Those who married and are still with their genuine first true love's are, in my _iew, very fortunate people.. as you cannot re-live the experience of falling in true love for the first time!

If things don't work out then your _iew of love from that moment on is forever thwarted / tainted. You're wise to the world / guarded as opposed to naive / carefree. Deep (and somewhat depressing), I know.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I see her around. She still looks good

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"If things don't work out then your _iew of love from that moment on is forever thwarted / tainted. You're wise to the world / guarded as opposed to naive / carefree. Deep (and somewhat depressing), I know. "

So well said

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I don't really. But then you posted this thread and I did.

It was a nice moment - ah, to be 16 again.

"How about you, OP?

Those who married and are still with their genuine first true love's are, in my _iew, very fortunate people.. as you cannot re-live the experience of falling in true love for the first time!

If things don't work out then your _iew of love from that moment on is forever thwarted / tainted. You're wise to the world / guarded as opposed to naive / carefree. Deep (and somewhat depressing), I know. "

Interesting. I never really had a relationship before I was with Marc and everything just worked out so well with him. I guess in a way you're right, my _iew of love is untainted somehow. I never really looked at it that way.

Experience has a lot going for it, too. But I wouldn't change anything

"If things don't work out then your _iew of love from that moment on is forever thwarted / tainted. You're wise to the world / guarded as opposed to naive / carefree. Deep (and somewhat depressing), I know.

So well said "

Oh, to be young / care free / naive / less hairy again! ha

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

First guy i had sex with was dead at 49. First guy i lived with dead at 50 im like the bloody grim reaper

"First guy i had sex with was dead at 49. First guy i lived with dead at 50 im like the bloody grim reaper"

And I thought my post about no longer being care free was depressing! Ha.. I jest.

Hereford

"How about you, OP?

If things don't work out then your _iew of love from that moment on is forever thwarted / tainted. You're wise to the world / guarded as opposed to naive / carefree. Deep (and somewhat depressing), I know. "

Disagree. I don't think I knew what love truly meant until I was in my mid 20s. All that my previous relationships with former "loves" (although you might really call them youthful infatuations/high-jinks) ending taught me was a thing that I already knew: Everything is finite. It certainly didn't make me guarded - you take love as you find it, accept it might not always be so. Nothing lasts forever.

I think if I'd married my first love, it would have been miserable in the end, I would always have wanted to know what eles was out there.

I think of him now and then. Mainly lamenting over how nobody else loved me like he did. He said he "would walk across fields of broken glass just to dip twigs in my poo"

Although saying that, on the last site I was on a fella said he'd walk across fields of broken glass just to have a wank in my shadow.

"I think of him now and then. Mainly lamenting over how nobody else loved me like he did. He said he "would walk across fields of broken glass just to dip twigs in my poo"

Although saying that, on the last site I was on a fella said he'd walk across fields of broken glass just to have a wank in my shadow.

"

The latter sounds less creepy than the former, if I'm honest.

By *inglenfreeMan  over a year ago

london

h. Every single day We were married 46 years till she died. Still feel incredibly sad.

Hereford

"I think of him now and then. Mainly lamenting over how nobody else loved me like he did. He said he "would walk across fields of broken glass just to dip twigs in my poo"

"

God, us men really do talk some bollocks at times.

I stick to "I like your lemon drizzle, fancy a fuck?"....

I'm 37 and yet to meet mine. X

JimiUK.. I guess "love" is very subjective and personal to each person. For me, I'm referring to a mid-late 20's perceived "true love" after experiencing what I thought previously was "love".

It sure does work in purculiar ways that's for sure. Funnily enough (although not actually funny).. my first love didn't work out due to exactly what you described.. said love hadn't experienced what else was out there.

The main reason I bring it up is that I often still think about her fondly (in a healthy / happy way) and wondered if others do too it if it's just me.

Ps

I like your lemon drizzle, fancy a fuck!?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

From time to time, and grateful I had such a good experience - no-one has loved me better and I would love to see him again one day.

"

How romantic!

haha makes me breathe a sigh of relief - we split up cos i wouldnt have sex - i was 15 and a good girl - he went on to get my best mate pregnant and she was a year younger than me - they split up after a few years - i bumped into him the odd time around town and lets just say he hadnt looked after himself and the years hadnt been kind to him - lucky esape i think i had

God, us men really do talk some bollocks at times.

I stick to "I like your lemon drizzle, fancy a fuck?".... "

Never a light sabre around when you want one

Every day...we met at 16 and celebrated 10 year's of marriage this year. We've gone through hell and back but I wouldn't change it ..not one bit.

Try not to

Sick x

Well he's right next to me, sleeping away... Maybe I'm young and naive, but he was my first. I trust him so much, and I love having him in my life x

-Jasmine

"Well he's right next to me, sleeping away... Maybe I'm young and naive, but he was my first. I trust him so much, and I love having him in my life x

-Jasmine "

Awww that's so sweet (seriously) I really really am not being sarcastic , I wish one day I have what you guys have xx

"Well he's right next to me, sleeping away... Maybe I'm young and naive, but he was my first. I trust him so much, and I love having him in my life x

-Jasmine "

Enjoy it whilst it lasts! Ooooonly joking!

My first love was an asshole to me but I was bessotted. We are still in contact. A few years ago he apologised n admitted he loved/s me. Too little to late he's 42 and still single after all this time. I'm over him now n only really chat once In a while. He did have an account on here just to see my pics cos I wouldn't send him any. xxx

"How about you, OP?

If things don't work out then your _iew of love from that moment on is forever thwarted / tainted. You're wise to the world / guarded as opposed to naive / carefree. Deep (and somewhat depressing), I know.

Disagree. I don't think I knew what love truly meant until I was in my mid 20s. All that my previous relationships with former "loves" (although you might really call them youthful infatuations/high-jinks) ending taught me was a thing that I already knew: Everything is finite. It certainly didn't make me guarded - you take love as you find it, accept it might not always be so. Nothing lasts forever.

I think if I'd married my first love, it would have been miserable in the end, I would always have wanted to know what eles was out there.

"

Disagree with your disagree, in order agree with the OP.

According to Miss Havisham of Great Expectations, "what real love is. It is blind devotion, unquestioning self-humiliation, utter submission, trust and belief against yourself and against the whole world, giving up your whole heart and soul to the smitter"

You can only experience that once, if it ends.

Everyday.. he's my true love and always will be although it never ever worked out though, time and fate wasnt on our side. But I could never lose him.

Glastonbury

"Disagree with your disagree, in order agree with the OP.

According to Miss Havisham of Great Expectations, "what real love is. It is blind devotion, unquestioning self-humiliation, utter submission, trust and belief against yourself and against the whole world, giving up your whole heart and soul to the smitter"

You can only experience that once, if it ends. "

...if you take your cues for the 19th century, sure

I've been in love three times, and I suppose to an extent I'm still in love with all of them.

I'm talking about the kind of love that hits you like a freight train as you carelessly step onto a level crossing...

I've been in love three times, and I suppose to an extent I'm still in love with all of them.

"

Miss Havisham and I reject the notion that its possible to feel as strongly about the other two, as it was the first.

Glastonbury

Miss Havisham and I reject the notion that its possible to feel as strongly about the other two, as it was the first. "

Each to their own

I think it's only truely ever happened to me once and he betrayed me beyond belief both physically and mentally which I never seen coming at all. Then after that came the domestic abuse , I was already on edge from the adultry previous so I'm very sure it was almost a pre meditated way then to grind my confidence down so I had little confidence and worshiped him on every level x

"I think it's only truely ever happened to me once and he betrayed me beyond belief both physically and mentally which I never seen coming at all. Then after that came the domestic abuse , I was already on edge from the adultry previous so I'm very sure it was almost a pre meditated way then to grind my confidence down so I had little confidence and worshiped him on every level x"

Sounds like Compeyson

"I think it's only truely ever happened to me once and he betrayed me beyond belief both physically and mentally which I never seen coming at all. Then after that came the domestic abuse , I was already on edge from the adultry previous so I'm very sure it was almost a pre meditated way then to grind my confidence down so I had little confidence and worshiped him on every level x

Sounds like Compeyson "

What is that ? X

Glastonbury

"I think it's only truely ever happened to me once and he betrayed me beyond belief both physically and mentally which I never seen coming at all. Then after that came the domestic abuse , I was already on edge from the adultry previous so I'm very sure it was almost a pre meditated way then to grind my confidence down so I had little confidence and worshiped him on every level x

Sounds like Compeyson "

Bless you!

You've been perving on my profile again

Glastonbury

Sounds like Compeyson

What is that ? X"

Compeyson was the main antagonist of Charles Dickens' novel, Great Expectations, whose criminal activities harmed two people, who in turn shaped much of Pip's life. He abandoned Miss Havisham at the altar, and later got Abel Magwitch arrested.

Sounds like Compeyson

What is that ? X

Compeyson was the main antagonist of Charles Dickens' novel, Great Expectations, whose criminal activities harmed two people, who in turn shaped much of Pip's life. He abandoned Miss Havisham at the altar, and later got Abel Magwitch arrested."

I never studied English more maths and science. So basically I'm pip?

Glastonbury

Sounds like Compeyson

What is that ? X

Compeyson was the main antagonist of Charles Dickens' novel, Great Expectations, whose criminal activities harmed two people, who in turn shaped much of Pip's life. He abandoned Miss Havisham at the altar, and later got Abel Magwitch arrested.

I never studied English more maths and science. So basically I'm pip? "

I'm sure she'll explain shortly

Sounds like Compeyson

What is that ? X

I never studied English more maths and science. So basically I'm pip? "

Well I was thinking Miss Havisham but I meant it in the nicest way possible. She's misunderstood really. Although it is true that Compeyson harmed both Miss Havisham and Pip (and Magwitch)

Sounds like Compeyson

What is that ? X

Well I was thinking Miss Havisham but I meant it in the nicest way possible. She's misunderstood really. Although it is true that Compeyson harmed both Miss Havisham and Pip (and Magwitch)"

Oh I'm so more confused now, give me physics and maths any day

He has been my true love for 22 years and still counting

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

Hubby is my first true love,cheesy but true.

MrsSB

My first love made a fool of me so best not to say anything

On a regular basis

Every time I hear Planet Earth I think Katherine. Dancing in the village hall every Friday evening. Every lad wanted to date her but she only had eyes for me. We dated for 2 years until she and her family moved to New Zealand when she was 16. It was all innocent just kissing and a cuddle. We only made love once. A sunny evening in July. We lay in a field of golden corn and made love for the first and only time. Then sat together , holding each other until it was dark. Then I walked her home and said goodnight to her for the last time.

still waiting on my first

"Every time I hear Planet Earth I think Katherine. Dancing in the village hall every Friday evening. Every lad wanted to date her but she only had eyes for me. We dated for 2 years until she and her family moved to New Zealand when she was 16. It was all innocent just kissing and a cuddle. We only made love once. A sunny evening in July. We lay in a field of golden corn and made love for the first and only time. Then sat together , holding each other until it was dark. Then I walked her home and said goodnight to her for the last time."

Sounds like a movie

"Everyday.. he's my true love and always will be although it never ever worked out though, time and fate wasnt on our side. But I could never lose him. "

Awww gosh , sending you a hug my lovely friend x

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I still see far too much of him & feel like punching him sometimes. Not sure the kids would be happy though

Sick...

Note to self.. don't start a thread whilst pissed and feeling nostalgic ha

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

My first and only true love i was with for 10 years. It turned into a nasty, abusive relationship. I try not to think of the twat now

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

Sounds like Compeyson

What is that ? X

Well I was thinking Miss Havisham but I meant it in the nicest way possible. She's misunderstood really. Although it is true that Compeyson harmed both Miss Havisham and Pip (and Magwitch)

Oh I'm so more confused now, give me physics and maths any day "

Entanglement?

A bit frightening really.

i see him all the time. i'm actually happy to have him in my life, i do get a bit sentinmental about him sometimes but not often. just glad we are still friends and i hope he finds someone else one day.

although he loves a lot of sex i know he's very affectionate and he won't find what he wants on fab but he is looking on POF.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I feel a little sad as she made the first approach but I was too much into football and larking around with mates at school breaktime to bother.

a plumber he was

I was 16, him 19

a soft eejit

She broke me so I try not to think about her.

Every day and I still indulge in her beauty

Ice-cream I you

"She broke me so I try not to think about her. "

"Every day and I still indulge in her beauty

Ice-cream I you "

Chin up , your a fantastic bloke , adored by all the forumites. A thoroughly splendid fellow pooch and I think your ace mate

"How often do you think of your first true love? How does it make you feel?

I think of My Fiancé All the Time and I am Overwhelmed with Emotions and I Cry Sometimes God Knows I Love My Fiancé So Very Much ."

Hubby and I have been betting on your posts if you mention your fiancé or not, one of us is winning by a mile, but which one? We await in anticipation of your next post, one of us will be forced into performing a forfeit at midnight Friday (hint hint try to mix it up a bit, I am loosing!!)

"She broke me so I try not to think about her.

Chin up , your a fantastic bloke , adored by all the forumites. A thoroughly splendid fellow pooch and I think your ace mate "

Thanks Taff. That's really kind of you to say.

"She broke me so I try not to think about her.

Chin up , your a fantastic bloke , adored by all the forumites. A thoroughly splendid fellow pooch and I think your ace mate "

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I think about him...and the ways in which I would like to tear him apart

I think about her most of the time the way she kissed my lips the beautiful scent she had the urgent kisses she wanted knowing i will never get that chance to do that again with her

Daily.

Warm and confused.

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Not often any more but it was a life time ago but when I do think of her I smile and hope she does when she thinks of me. We only split up because she had to move to Aberdeen we tried the long distance thing but it was just ridiculous in the end....

"Not often any more but it was a life time ago but when I do think of her I smile and hope she does when she thinks of me. We only split up because she had to move to Aberdeen we tried the long distance thing but it was just ridiculous in the end...."

You keep in touch?

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"How often do you think of your first true love?"

I've never been in love.

"How does it make you feel? "

Very sad.

I think of My Fiancé All the Time and I am Overwhelmed with Emotions and I Cry Sometimes God Knows I Love My Fiancé So Very Much .

Hubby and I have been betting on your posts if you mention your fiancé or not, one of us is winning by a mile, but which one? We await in anticipation of your next post, one of us will be forced into performing a forfeit at midnight Friday (hint hint try to mix it up a bit, I am loosing!!) "

My "FIANCÉ" .

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Speak to my first true love every once in a while was 20 yrs ago so dosent make me depressed lol she wanted kids at the time and i didnt so went our seperate ways. She now has four children so i guess she got wat she wanted

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Not often any more but it was a life time ago but when I do think of her I smile and hope she does when she thinks of me. We only split up because she had to move to Aberdeen we tried the long distance thing but it was just ridiculous in the end....

You keep in touch? "

She's 1 of my mates sisters so kind of 2nd hand. We have both been married had kids and divorced since then. Think I last seen her about 5 years ago and we did the what if thing but life a shitter as they say but what can I say

By *oxesMan  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Fairly but it feels bizate yet sweet and natural to reminisce about someone I have noy met since 14.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"First guy i had sex with was dead at 49. First guy i lived with dead at 50 im like the bloody grim reaper"

Can I join your club? My kiss is deadly

Regardless of what went on I hold her in high regard and respect her as the mother of my child.

I don't think about her in a sentimental kind of way, nor do I feel any animosity towards her.

I guess the most accurate way to describe it is indifferent?

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

I have not met mine yet, I hope it happens before I turn 25 though

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"How often do you think of your first true love? How does it make you feel? h. Every single day We were married 46 years till she died. Still feel incredibly sad. "

Sorry fella

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Mine was super cool but has turned into a xenophobic, UKIP voting prick

"How often do you think of your first true love?

I've never been in love.

How does it make you feel?

Very sad."

Don't be sad, be excited! Because when it does happen it'll be amazing.

By *inglenfreeMan  over a year ago

london

"How often do you think of your first true love? How does it make you feel? h. Every single day We were married 46 years till she died. Still feel incredibly sad.

Sorry fella"

. Thanks appreciate that

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

My first love was nuts she never knew what she wanted her parents were a nightmare too but she was so dirty and always wanted sex it was worth the hassle .

I miss my first love. If I hadnt been taken away from her unnexpextedly I am in no doubt we would have married.

Im still in touch with her now but she has married another man and is happy.

Her 20 year old daughtwr has a serious crush on me and thats just so wrong on so many levels.

Every day,makes me a wee bit sad but obviously it wasn't to be

Ach well,ce la vie n onwards n upwards n all that

I dont, he was 10 years older than me and i was 16! Together for 3 years thought he was my everything untill he decided that i cheated on him (i didnt i was working 3 jobs as he couldnt be bothered to work). I got home from work one night and he started shouting and screaming at me pushed me down the stairs causing a broken wrist and a couple of broken ribs.

What topped it off is that he had been cheating on me and she was pregnant! I moved back home and he never crossed my mind again. I blame it on being young and naive.

I think about him every single day. I miss him terribly and feel sad for how things have been between us. And I feel hopeful that the future will bring us back together if he is who I am supposed to be with.

"I miss my first love. If I hadnt been taken away from her unnexpextedly I am in no doubt we would have married.

"

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime

I've thought I was in love but now I'm not sure it was really love

My wife - think about her everyday. She's in so much pain right now and there's nothing I can do.

"I think about him every single day. I miss him terribly and feel sad for how things have been between us. And I feel hopeful that the future will bring us back together if he is who I am supposed to be with. "

Why did you separate?

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't

"I've thought I was in love but now I'm not sure it was really love "

You'd know for sure if you were.

My first love was 19 years ago and we got back in touch around 7 years ago. We are the best of friends and he travels from London to see me every few months for a night out. He makes me feel like a teenager again whenever I think of him.

The love is still there, it just evolved to a different kind of love

"My first love was 19 years ago and we got back in touch around 7 years ago. We are the best of friends and he travels from London to see me every few months for a night out. He makes me feel like a teenager again whenever I think of him.

The love is still there, it just evolved to a different kind of love "

That's a nice story! Is he with someone?

Still one of my absolute best friends. And still love him to bits. Unfortunately he moved to Oz.

"I miss my first love. If I hadnt been taken away from her unnexpextedly I am in no doubt we would have married.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime "

I didnt do anything wrong. A case of family moved abroad taki g me with them

Quite a bit... but nice thoughts. He's on my Facebook friends, so a constant reminder. I don't wish I was with him though

I think of My Fiancé All the Time and I am Overwhelmed with Emotions and I Cry Sometimes God Knows I Love My Fiancé So Very Much ."

I may have asked this before;

"Purely out of interest, have you been set some sort of a target as to how many times you can shoehorn the phrase "my fiance" into every single thread you post on?"

"My first love was 19 years ago and we got back in touch around 7 years ago. We are the best of friends and he travels from London to see me every few months for a night out. He makes me feel like a teenager again whenever I think of him.

The love is still there, it just evolved to a different kind of love

That's a nice story! Is he with someone? "

He is, he just got engaged a few weeks ago. I'm so happy for him as he's one of the nicest guys I've ever known

"Still one of my absolute best friends. And still love him to bits. Unfortunately he moved to Oz. "

Ouch

london

I may have asked this before;

"Purely out of interest, have you been set some sort of a target as to how many times you can shoehorn the phrase "my fiance" into every single thread you post on?""

Several women on here are describing him as "my fiance".

It will end on tears, mark my words.

london

There was a young fellow named Lime,

Who married three women at a time.

When asked to explain,

Replied the reasons quite plain,

Bigamy is considered a crime.

Seen my first love about 6 months ago for the first time in about 20th and he broke my wee teenage heart...

When I seen him staring at me after all those yrs it sort of brought back that hurt..

Even if I say so myself I was looking good that day, so I strutted right by his car and ignored him and put my nose in the air ...

Honestly I did, I strutted right on by making sure my ass was perky !!

I couldn't let go of that hurt and wanted him to see what he didn't have now

And yes it felt good !!

Seen my first love about 6 months ago for the first time in about 20th and he broke my wee teenage heart...

When I seen him staring at me after all those yrs it sort of brought back that hurt..

Even if I say so myself I was looking good that day, so I strutted right by his car and ignored him and put my nose in the air ...

Honestly I did, I strutted right on by making sure my ass was perky !!

I couldn't let go of that hurt and wanted him to see what he didn't have now

And yes it felt good !!

» Add a new message to this topic