FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things I love about the man cub.......

Things I love about the man cub.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... that turn me on. I love to see that bit of hair running up from the pube area to the navel then spreading out onto his tummy and onto chest.

I love to see him fast asleep with his cock draped over one thigh and one arm behind his head, completely starfished.

I love how he wraps his arms right around me from behind and says I suppose a fuck's out of the question when you're up to the eyes in work...

What do you love about men......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"... that turn me on. I love to see that bit of hair running up from the pube area to the navel then spreading out onto his tummy and onto chest.

I love to see him fast asleep with his cock draped over one thigh and one arm behind his head, completely starfished.

I love how he wraps his arms right around me from behind and says I suppose a fuck's out of the question when you're up to the eyes in work...

What do you love about men......"

There are so many of them i can have two or three at a time. Mina xxx

They are just so brilliant and clever xx

"They are just so brilliant and clever xx"

I like a man who is comfortable with his bisexual side.... but you cant wax as lyrical as I do about rachel riley lol!!!!

"They are just so brilliant and clever xx

I like a man who is comfortable with his bisexual side.... but you cant wax as lyrical as I do about rachel riley lol!!!!"

Bisexual?? Me?? oh bugger someone been hacking me profile again??

Well thread did start off by saying turn on things about men I just assumed they turned you on with their brilliance....

"Well thread did start off by saying turn on things about men I just assumed they turned you on with their brilliance.... "

Ok ya got me xx

I get a hard on when I look at myself in the mirror

Kate says it's coz I'm a cunt

i love how just one undone button is enough to get em going, i love male guitarists arms,i love to see a man cook,i love a button fly,the bit of stomach just above the pubes, the way they groan and i love the way mine thinks he has to look after me! x

"... that turn me on. I love to see that bit of hair running up from the pube area to the navel then spreading out onto his tummy and onto chest.

What do you love about men......"

i wanna meet a guy who can "drape" his cock over one thigh ...has your cub got a brother ????

i wanna meet a guy who can "drape" his cock over one thigh ...has your cub got a brother ???? "

He has three - I can't verify their 'cubishness tho'

i wanna meet a guy who can "drape" his cock over one thigh ...has your cub got a brother ????

He has three - I can't verify their 'cubishness tho' "

What u never had a sneaky peek ????

"...

He has three - I can't verify their 'cubishness tho'

What u never had a sneaky peek ???? "

My minds boggling when would I ever be in a position to look at my bros in law tallywhackers?????????? I know we're from up t'north but we're not that inbred!!!

» Add a new message to this topic