FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spoilt for Choice

Spoilt for Choice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been asked to spend a couple of weeks with my beau in Stornoway. Heady with enthusiasm (and committing myself) I typed in "things to do in Stornoway".

I think I might go seal spotting after visiting the Harris T Shop and looking at some stones.

Was this article written by the anti Scotland tourist board?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have been asked to spend a couple of weeks with my beau in Stornoway. Heady with enthusiasm (and committing myself) I typed in "things to do in Stornoway".

I think I might go seal spotting after visiting the Harris T Shop and looking at some stones.

Was this article written by the anti Scotland tourist board?"

No- that was it I'm afraid

However, there's lovely scenery and fantastic (quiet- unpopulated) walks to go on

Can ya shag in the heather ?

"I have been asked to spend a couple of weeks with my beau in Stornoway. Heady with enthusiasm (and committing myself) I typed in "things to do in Stornoway".

However, there's lovely scenery and fantastic (quiet- unpopulated) walks to go on "

I love walking... Have got more info - I am warming towards it - and the sea processing plant has me intrigued.

"Can ya shag in the heather ? "

Yep- it's lovely and soft- just avoid the thistles....

However, there's lovely scenery and fantastic (quiet- unpopulated) walks to go on

I love walking... Have got more info - I am warming towards it - and the sea processing plant has me intrigued."

Don't be too intrigued- it's only just amusing

Thought that was the best bit...........a big scottish prick

"Can ya shag in the heather ? "

clegs - ooooo nasty

and ticks - even nastier sooooo in the sunny shiney times be careful of what bites your bum in the scottish bush!

By *oDownEasyMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

And wrap up well-it will be bliddy freezing half the time, and liable to rain at a second's notice...so that might dampen (literally) your ardour on the heather....or then again, maybe not!

Think his name is fred ?

Will it be sunny in July?

"And wrap up well-it will be bliddy freezing half the time, and liable to rain at a second's notice...so that might dampen (literally) your ardour on the heather....or then again, maybe not!"

Jeez.....you scots folk dont know what cold is....We had our heating on here and its only 23 degrees. tut

"Will it be sunny in July? "

Probly not- good ground sheet and a brolly will see you alright though

"And wrap up well-it will be bliddy freezing half the time, and liable to rain at a second's notice...so that might dampen (literally) your ardour on the heather....or then again, maybe not!

Jeez.....you scots folk dont know what cold is....We had our heating on here and its only 23 degrees. tut "

Notice how a boy posted that one.....

"And wrap up well-it will be bliddy freezing half the time, and liable to rain at a second's notice...so that might dampen (literally) your ardour on the heather....or then again, maybe not!

Jeez.....you scots folk dont know what cold is....We had our heating on here and its only 23 degrees. tut

Notice how a boy posted that one..... "

Well Im acclimatised to the sna and sub zero temperatures coming from newcastle..... but do you have to be outside for entertainment all of the time? Im imagining scottish country dancing in hotels by roaring fires .....

Well Im acclimatised to the sna and sub zero temperatures coming from newcastle..... but do you have to be outside for entertainment all of the time? Im imagining scottish country dancing in hotels by roaring fires ....."

Nahhhhh

all the women look like grizzly adams and do everything outside ...and i mean....EVERYTHING

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

Isn't imagination a wonderful thing

Well Im acclimatised to the sna and sub zero temperatures coming from newcastle..... but do you have to be outside for entertainment all of the time? Im imagining scottish country dancing in hotels by roaring fires .....

Nahhhhh

all the women look like grizzly adams and do everything outside ...and i mean....EVERYTHING "

I'm almost pretty and do nowt outside except take the dugs for their pee break- cheeky!

"Will it be sunny in July? "

It might but it might just as easily snow.

If you're heading for any of the Western Isles you have to accept it isn't going to be full of exciting things to do - especially on Sundays.

If you're happy making your own entertainment like walking, pubs, good food and a few touristy things, you'll have a great time.

Nahhhhh

all the women look like grizzly adams and do everything outside ...and i mean....EVERYTHING

I'm almost pretty and do nowt outside except take the dugs for their pee break- cheeky!"

"Isn't imagination a wonderful thing "

HEY....dont knock it,.

Its got thru a few strange meets i can tell ya

Nahhhhh

I'm almost pretty and do nowt outside except take the dugs for their pee break- cheeky!

Mwah!!!!!!!!

"

Has anyone mentioned midges?

"Has anyone mentioned midges?"

Not til June- tis too far north for em

"Has anyone mentioned midges?

Not til June- tis too far north for em"

Thats good I can't have loads of them breaking out with random choruses of "Oh Vienna!" as I enjoy the walks.........

"Has anyone mentioned midges?

Not til June- tis too far north for em

Thats good I can't have loads of them breaking out with random choruses of "Oh Vienna!" as I enjoy the walks......... "

They're buggers for that!

Seal spotting. Join the club

» Add a new message to this topic