FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Teachers strike...

Teachers strike...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iew OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

because of badly behaved kids..

I disagree with the strike ...

but:

I couldn't do their job

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh god when they striking???

Bring back the cane I say, I would be good with the cane.

Last time I had a cane in my hand was erm last Aug bankholiday at a Fab camping weekend.

Took the dog for a walk round the camp and ended up in a tent full of gay guys. Ended up stripping off, wearing the headmasters gown and caning them.

So I think that qualifies me for the job.

Bring back the cane

You must know if they've walked out saying enough is enough. From what I saw on the news they did ask the school management to look into the bad behaviour, but were basically told to "suck it up".

I used to teach years ago...you couldn't pay me my (considerable) weight in gold and £50 notes to make me venture into a classroom again...and I'm no shrinking violet!

"Bring back the cane I say, I would be good with the cane.

Last time I had a cane in my hand was erm last Aug bankholiday at a Fab camping weekend.

Took the dog for a walk round the camp and ended up in a tent full of gay guys. Ended up stripping off, wearing the headmasters gown and caning them.

Bring back the cane"

You're joking right?!!

It'll NEVER happen. Blimey, teachers are losing their jobs for looking funny at the little dears - corporal punishment?!! They'd be put on every kind of register you can think off...after they've done a prison term for GBH no doubt!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"because of badly behaved kids..

I disagree with the strike ...

but:

I couldn't do their job

"

I am with you.... its quite an extreme way of going about it, maybe this is the "final straw" but there surely has to be a better way that to deprive the kids who want to learn of an education...

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"oh god when they striking???"

today and only in one school...

phewww

"Bring back the cane I say, I would be good with the cane.

Bring back the cane

You're joking right?!!

It'll NEVER happen. Blimey, teachers are losing their jobs for looking funny at the little dears - corporal punishment?!! They'd be put on every kind of register you can think off...after they've done a prison term for GBH no doubt! "

Well am going to apply for the post, will cane the little feckers

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would need a 'chill out' sanctuary... that I could go into every 15 mins during the lessons..

The problem lies within the whole education system whereby they treat the "badly behaved" children by taking them outings every month to places such as their favourite football ground or go-karting or the cinema and the kids that do well and work hard get a well done if they are lucky. Would that give you the incentive to be well behaved??

The teachers hands are tied.

xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

part of it is about the kids baiting the teachers for a reaction, filming the teacher reacting and posting it on the tinternet..

wrong on so many levels..

"The problem lies within the whole education system whereby they treat the "badly behaved" children by taking them outings every month to places such as their favourite football ground or go-karting or the cinema and the kids that do well and work hard get a well done if they are lucky. Would that give you the incentive to be well behaved??

The teachers hands are tied.

xx "

The problem does not lie in the education system.

The problem lies within society.

What are adults doing raising children the way they do?

I don't normally agree with strikes

But in this instance i will make an exception

Something has to be done and done quickly because in the case of school discipline

The lunatics really have taken over the asylum

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oi Granny.. dont blame the parents of these angels.. give them a break please.. the parents have it tough at times too...

Fab has been going really slow lately..

The teachers are in loco parentis whilst the children are in school..... but that does not mean they ARE the parents. Surely to god you should punish your own child for misbehaviour,in and away from the family home.

I know if I was told any child of mine was disruptive at school I'd be the first to dole out discipline.

I don't mean physically beat them either, take away all electronic gagets television etc. and make them slave over their books......failing that give them a clip around the ear ground them and make them do all the housework!

The thing is children are not scared of diciplin anymore or the police there are no bounderies to work too so everything is mixed up. They have cctv in classrooms not to protect the children but to protect the teachers.

My eldest had a run in with the police in his teens, a crowd of kids involved in vandalism. My son avoided The Children's Panel because the punishments we inflicted on him were severe in the Polices eyes.

We grounded my son for months and made him labour on the site where we were re-building our home.

The police even came back and asked if we could relax his grounding a little as they needed him for their local rugby team....we refused....he loved his rugby and taking that away hurt him more than any physical labouring did.

Hey look at me, I was caned at school for various things. I haven't turned out to bad. Am a sexual deviant who goes on fab

Perhaps with some of these errant young people it would be a good idea to require their parents to attend some parenting courses or do time, in detention.

"Perhaps with some of these errant young people it would be a good idea to require their parents to attend some parenting courses or do time, in detention. "

yes when you see what some of the parents are like the kids dont stand a chance

» Add a new message to this topic