FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Roony (aka Shrek)

Roony (aka Shrek)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

haha Roony has lost his apeal for the 2 match ban Im glad they saw sense he should make a public appology and made to do community service lol prat

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they should have increased the ban to at least 3 or 4 matches. Make an example of him!!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Ooowww... does that mean he's free for a shag?

If I had kids I wouldnt be impressed if they looked up to someone like Roony as an example/ role model grrrr footballers like Gary Mabbutt where much more insparational a guy who didnt let diabetes stop him from doing what he wanted to do

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What was his crime?

"What was his crime?"

He said a bad word whilst looking at a camera.

"Ooowww... does that mean he's free for a shag?"

lol polo knowing his track recourd hed probably say yeah mind you hed have to put a paper bag over his head first for me haha

"Ooowww... does that mean he's free for a shag?

lol polo knowing his track recourd hed probably say yeah mind you hed have to put a paper bag over his head first for me haha "

oooo i think he is yukkkkkk would need more then a paper bag , lol

lol polo knowing his track recourd hed probably say yeah mind you hed have to put a paper bag over his head first for me haha "

Don't want him to see what he's poking hey lol... don't worry he likes an oldie once in a while.

"they should have increased the ban to at least 3 or 4 matches. Make an example of him!!"

Absolutely agree with this. He is a complete idiot who is earning far too much money for what he is doing. I wonder about how the world is going sometimes when we pay so called 'celebrities' obscene amounts of money.

lol polo knowing his track recourd hed probably say yeah mind you hed have to put a paper bag over his head first for me haha

Don't want him to see what he's poking hey lol... don't worry he likes an oldie once in a while."

haha maybe ill put a bag on my head so I dont have to see who im poking haha

"they should have increased the ban to at least 3 or 4 matches. Make an example of him!!

Absolutely agree with this. He is a complete idiot who is earning far too much money for what he is doing. I wonder about how the world is going sometimes when we pay so called 'celebrities' obscene amounts of money. "

Dito totaly agree dont get me started on over payed footballers

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"haha Roony has lost his apeal for the 2 match ban Im glad they saw sense he should make a public appology and made to do community service lol prat

"

bearing in mind he got away with the elbow on james macarthy 30 seconds into the wigan game, I don't think he really had a case... in fact,he is lucky it is only two games... the FA normally add one game on if they see it as a frivolous appeal

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

difficult one really. he is an adult playing a game with other adults and so used adult language.

yes he is a role model to young kids etc but shouldnt their parents be ummmmm parenting them to know that the words he used are 'naughty' and they shouldnt say them.

it must be tough being in the public eye having to watch their p's ad q's all the time when in reality they are normal people!

hands up all those wo havent slipped up and said the odd bad word whenkids are around?

dont get me wrong i think the ban was a good thing as it will teach him a lesson, i just feel that the whole 'role model' think is a cop out for parents not wanting to teach their children right from wrong - they expect footballers to do it

By *rDigital_CurvygirlCouple  over a year ago

Stroud Area

Is it just me or does Wayne's name not have an E in it?

FA Charge says abusive language carries a two match ban.

They have banned him for two games, end of story.

"difficult one really. he is an adult playing a game with other adults and so used adult language.

yes he is a role model to young kids etc but shouldnt their parents be ummmmm parenting them to know that the words he used are 'naughty' and they shouldnt say them.

it must be tough being in the public eye having to watch their p's ad q's all the time when in reality they are normal people!

hands up all those wo havent slipped up and said the odd bad word whenkids are around?

dont get me wrong i think the ban was a good thing as it will teach him a lesson, i just feel that the whole 'role model' think is a cop out for parents not wanting to teach their children right from wrong - they expect footballers to do it "

Good point I guess, but he gets payed good money and throws abuse at the fans who are the ones who pay his wages you always see him in the news for bad things never doing something posative

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"What was his crime?

He said a bad word whilst looking at a camera."

Safe to assume it was only one syllable.

The majority of footballers didn’t grow up wanting to be celebrity role models … they wanted to be footballers.

We choose our own role models, our role models didn't tell us we had to have them.... so it's a bit unfair to point the finger at another person, who never wanted to be your role model in the first place, when they don't live up to the standards we have imposed on them.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"difficult one really. he is an adult playing a game with other adults and so used adult language.

dont get me wrong i think the ban was a good thing as it will teach him a lesson, i just feel that the whole 'role model' think is a cop out for parents not wanting to teach their children right from wrong - they expect footballers to do it

Good point I guess, but he gets payed good money and throws abuse at the fans who are the ones who pay his wages you always see him in the news for bad things never doing something posative "

It's not his fault he gets paid a lot of money for what he does and I don't think he has to behave in a particular way just because the industry he works in pays him a ridiculous amount of money.

The fans will vote with their wallets if they feel he is disrespectful towards him and as soon as he is so unpopular the sponsorship will dry up and he will be begging for any tv work he can get lol

"The majority of footballers didn’t grow up wanting to be celebrity role models … they wanted to be footballers.

We choose our own role models, our role models didn't tell us we had to have them.... so it's a bit unfair to point the finger at another person, who never wanted to be your role model in the first place, when they don't live up to the standards we have imposed on them.

"

Yeah but he chose to be a footballer no one had a gun to his head and with that comes the press and celebratism so if you act like a prat then your gona be treated like one

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"What was his crime?

He said a bad word whilst looking at a camera."

Well that was kinda stupid given that he's supposed to be some sort of role model.

Not a huge fan of name calling though... doesn't show a whole lot of smarts really.

Plenty of celebrities are celebrities because they are prats and nothing more than prats.

Beeston

"Plenty of celebrities are celebrities because they are prats and nothing more than prats."

Why aren't I famous then?

"Plenty of celebrities are celebrities because they are prats and nothing more than prats.

Why aren't I famous then? "

Wrong place , wrong time.

"Plenty of celebrities are celebrities because they are prats and nothing more than prats.

lol are u a prat ??

you are too needy lol

Beeston

Why aren't I famous then?

lol are u a prat ?? "

I'm quite touched by the fact you felt you had to ask...

He's just a thick scouse twat.

He just thinks he can do anything he wants.

The ban shouldve been more and he shouldve had a hefty fine to

Well he's loaded, famous and doing a job he loves.... good on him I say, because hasn't he got what 90 something percent of the rest of us want?

"Well he's loaded, famous and doing a job he loves.... good on him I say, because hasn't he got what 90 something percent of the rest of us want?"

...and, perhaps more importantly, he's managed to ordinary folk to voluntarily pay for his lifestyle.

Not much of a role model really is he?

The alleged cheating episodes and alleged prostitute stories of a while back.

Slagging the fans who had paid top dollar to follow that garbage England team to South Africa.

Wanting away from Man Utd then going back and staying...after a huge pay rise.

The elbow at Wigan.

And the week the FA launch their respect campaign we get him effing and jeffing into the camera.

Not really the example for kids really.

I was impressed he managed to use 75% of his entire vocabulary in one succinct outburst

"haha Roony has lost his apeal for the 2 match ban Im glad they saw sense he should make a public appology and made to do community service lol prat

"

I would have thought he was in the shit because it was on camera. Not right bright that lad is.

"Not much of a role model really is he?

The alleged cheating episodes and alleged prostitute stories of a while back.

Slagging the fans who had paid top dollar to follow that garbage England team to South Africa.

Wanting away from Man Utd then going back and staying...after a huge pay rise.

The elbow at Wigan.

And the week the FA launch their respect campaign we get him effing and jeffing into the camera.

Not really the example for kids really."

That's why he's a footballer and not a teacher

By *hite SnakeMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Ooowww... does that mean he's free for a shag?"

Your not old enough for him come back when you get your bus pass.

» Add a new message to this topic