FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I flaming love ebay

I flaming love ebay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Never fails me. I just went down the street and ended up buying a 60s pale pink coat and wanted some white boots to wear with it but not the plastic fake retro ones. Went on ebay there was a knee length pair of proper boots in leather in my size. Just got to win them now. only thing i want and still cant find is a 60s mustard coat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Never fails me. I just went down the street and ended up buying a 60s pale pink coat and wanted some white boots to wear with it but not the plastic fake retro ones. Went on ebay there was a knee length pair of proper boots in leather in my size. Just got to win them now. only thing i want and still cant find is a 60s mustard coat.

"

You will look amazing

Will you get a matching hat ?

You have to love it indeed

It's amazing and delivered to your door

By *iamonddave84Man  over a year ago

Hereford

"Never fails me. I just went down the street and ended up buying a 60s pale pink coat and wanted some white boots to wear with it but not the plastic fake retro ones. Went on ebay there was a knee length pair of proper boots in leather in my size. Just got to win them now. only thing i want and still cant find is a 60s mustard coat.

You will look amazing "

took the words right out of my mouth

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Will you get a matching hat ?"
obviously. Saw a brilliant 40s style one on holiday in a junk shop but wasnt paying £40 for it(only cause jay was watching my every move)

I love eBay

"Will you get a matching hat ?obviously. Saw a brilliant 40s style one on holiday in a junk shop but wasnt paying £40 for it(only cause jay was watching my every move)"

I love a lady in a hat.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Will you get a matching hat ?"

Jar of colmans springs to mind

"Will you get a matching hat ?obviously. Saw a brilliant 40s style one on holiday in a junk shop but wasnt paying £40 for it(only cause jay was watching my every move)

I love a lady in a hat. "

I look ridiculous in hats. Any type.

"Will you get a matching hat ?obviously. Saw a brilliant 40s style one on holiday in a junk shop but wasnt paying £40 for it(only cause jay was watching my every move)

I love a lady in a hat.

I look ridiculous in hats. Any type. "

Any lady's wardrobe is improved by the addition of a hat.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

I don't sell stuff on it anymore - all their associated fees are ridiculous these day!

I love a lady in a hat. "

I love a lady in just a hat

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

We went to the Goodwood revival one year, zit was fairly easy for H to find a period dress & ensemble, not so easy for me. I ended up paying about £50 for a 2920's three piece t suit from America & when it arrived it was from a Saville Row tailers..Still have it in the wardrobe & it still looks good but doesn't fit me anymore

S

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"

» Add a new message to this topic