FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So here's the thing .....

So here's the thing .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Up until a couple of weeks ago we contributed on the forums on a regular basis . We took pics on our meets and joined in the fab a pic threads . And to be fair , fab was a major factor in our everyday lives .

We haven't been on nearly so much , haven't done new pics and barely care whether we get fabbed or looked at . We've had meets in this fortnight , but haven't displayed the veris . Nor taken pics . When we go out , we don't even bother checking fab for who's near .

So what changed ?

Pokemon go , that's what !

Every spare moment we have is spent catching and building up those little buggers . We even commented the other night on how we are so glad that our local outdoor dogging spot has so many Pokemon about and a pokestop nearby .

So while we are able to combine the sexy fun and the game , the game has become more exciting ( or obsessional ) than fab and swinging for us .

Anyone else found this , or something similar , that has made then see swinging and fab in a different light ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Up until a couple of weeks ago we contributed on the forums on a regular basis . We took pics on our meets and joined in the fab a pic threads . And to be fair , fab was a major factor in our everyday lives .

We haven't been on nearly so much , haven't done new pics and barely care whether we get fabbed or looked at . We've had meets in this fortnight , but haven't displayed the veris . Nor taken pics . When we go out , we don't even bother checking fab for who's near .

So what changed ?

Every spare moment we have is spent catching and building up those little buggers . We even commented the other night on how we are so glad that our local outdoor dogging spot has so many Pokemon about and a pokestop nearby .

So while we are able to combine the sexy fun and the game , the game has become more exciting ( or obsessional ) than fab and swinging for us .

Anyone else found this , or something similar , that has made then see swinging and fab in a different light ?"

But have you fucked a Pokemon yet?

Is Pokemon shagging even on your list?

What about dwarf Pokemon?

These are the important questions.....

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Of all the people in all of Fabs, you are the absolute last people I'd have expected this from!

I am utterly stunned!

"Up until a couple of weeks ago we contributed on the forums on a regular basis . We took pics on our meets and joined in the fab a pic threads . And to be fair , fab was a major factor in our everyday lives .

So what changed ?

Anyone else found this , or something similar , that has made then see swinging and fab in a different light ?

But have you fucked a Pokemon yet?

Is Pokemon shagging even on your list?

What about dwarf Pokemon?

These are the important questions..... "

Very important questions indeed

Pikachu is pretty and almost androgynous so we could both have fun with him / her !

And being only about 18 inches tall ticks all boxes

So what changed ?

Anyone else found this , or something similar , that has made then see swinging and fab in a different light ?"

Maybe you can design a new game

Swinger go?

I'm not as you mentioned it in a post the other week...

How the mighty have fallen

"

Of all the people in all of Fabs, you are the absolute last people I'd have expected this from!

I am utterly stunned! "

So are we , never would have believed it ourselves

You two are my favourites

I hatched a Pikachu the other day...

The new type of veri....

Treat her with respect

Sucks like a Dyson

Led me to 3 more Pokemon as I was balls deep....

[Removed by poster at 29/07/16 10:13:43]

"You two are my favourites

I hatched a Pikachu the other day..."

Sabrina is still trying as she forgot to ignore the original 3 Pokemon three times at the beginning . Won't be long though , we will be out later with our 9 year old catching more and racking up the kilometres

So what changed ?

I found God!

Did you believe me?

"You two are my favourites

I hatched a Pikachu the other day...

Sabrina is still trying as she forgot to ignore the original 3 Pokemon three times at the beginning . Won't be long though , we will be out later with our 9 year old catching more and racking up the kilometres "

I hatched three eggs the other day and each time I had a feeling he'd be in one of them... and he came in the last one! My starter was Bulbasaur and I still only have one of him but I have two Charmanders & two Squirtles now

Bah, I need to do some serious walking today too! I "only" did about an hour yesterday

By *iss AdventureWoman  over a year ago

Wonderland

Is there one that looks like a seal?

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Get a life you lot!

Stomps off totally bored with pokefuckingmon

"Is there one that looks like a seal?"

Yes! It's called Seel and has a little horn growing out of its head

"Is there one that looks like a seal?"

Pmsl .... There is a seal , spelt seel ....and the first thing we thought of when we caught it was you and knitter

"

I am utterly stunned! "

Me too

These can't be the real Gloswingers. I reckon their account has been hacked

By *iss AdventureWoman  over a year ago

Wonderland

"Is there one that looks like a seal?

Pmsl .... There is a seal , spelt seel ....and the first thing we thought of when we caught it was you and knitter "

YES ...... get in!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I have absolutely no idea what it is

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I have absolutely no idea what it is"

Lucky guy

"I have absolutely no idea what it is"

It's a game to get kids active that adults seem to enjoy also. Fair play to them as it seems to be a great family activity.

Ha ha jolly brilliant, its good to get out together and have a jolly good pokemon hunt. Sadly my ironage phone doesn't support the game . Though pooch and I are put looking for new things every day .

Have fun you guys

This is obviously an alien plot to take over the world while the entire human race walks around like zombies

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I have absolutely no idea what it is

It's a game to get kids active that adults seem to enjoy also. Fair play to them as it seems to be a great family activity."

Thanks nice for families to do things together

Get some more pics up now!!

And it does get people together... my mum dragged me out for about an hour & a half the other day

OMFG

"

I am utterly stunned!

So are we , never would have believed it ourselves "

love it

By *workoutMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

So what changed ?

Swinger go?"

I already play that with the who's nearby function, walking around town staring at my phone like "there's one! There's another!"

Haven't caught any yet though, apparently you throw your balls at pokemon to catch them, does that work with swingers too?

So what changed ?

Swinger go?

I already play that with the who's nearby function, walking around town staring at my phone like "there's one! There's another!"

Haven't caught any yet though, apparently you throw your balls at pokemon to catch them, does that work with swingers too?

"

It does when Sabrina flashes her tits as a kind of lure

"

I am utterly stunned! "

So what changed ?

Swinger go?

"

swingball - never look at that game in the same way now haha

So what changed ?

What a terrible waste lol We love keeping an eye on your profile and perving your new pics. Some are good and the rest are just AMAZING

» Add a new message to this topic