FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When it's not nsa x

When it's not nsa x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

xx so had plenty of fun meets all nsa as it should be no problems x then right out of nowhere you meet someone and your like shit, I really like you, I'm not meant to feel like this x maybe it's time to give it a break ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnyorkMan  over a year ago

york

Maybe you should be honest and tell the person what if it they feel the same x

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Are they available?

Like shit.....fate happens when you least expect it!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yip. ...live in the real world for a wee change x

Sort of had that recently, just had to remind myself that the other person was also only after NSA and to respect her wishes, it was difficult I will admit but best all round to stick to the agreement of the meet. ..

Nothing wrong with that it's only natural, just be honest and speak to this person, you knever know they may feel the same

"Sort of had that recently, just had to remind myself that the other person was also only after NSA and to respect her wishes, it was difficult I will admit but best all round to stick to the agreement of the meet. .. "

Think this is where I am x don't want to spoil a friendship by going all bunny boiler on her x it sucks tho thought I had a good EQ but maybe not as good as I thought xx

"Sort of had that recently, just had to remind myself that the other person was also only after NSA and to respect her wishes, it was difficult I will admit but best all round to stick to the agreement of the meet. ..

Think this is where I am x don't want to spoil a friendship by going all bunny boiler on her x it sucks tho thought I had a good EQ but maybe not as good as I thought xx"

Why beat yourself up about it? If you met someone in a bar and felt a spark you'd not feel bad about it. Chemistry can happen anywhere. x

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I met someone for nsa sex.

Nine months later, and he has become a superb friend, lover and swinging partner. We have just clicked.

So, OP, if happiness finds you in all sorts of places. Treasure it.

I wish you love and lust xxx

"I met someone for nsa sex.

Nine months later, and he has become a superb friend, lover and swinging partner. We have just clicked.

So, OP, if happiness finds you in all sorts of places. Treasure it.

I wish you love and lust xxx

"

I had the same happen 9 years ago

We all get our socks knocked off now and again. Human nature. If you're both free, go for it. Broach it carefully..you never know.Im not, so i had to give myself a stern talking to and see another guy fast to get him out my head my excuse and im sticking to it

Good luck ! Xx

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

It happens, we do not choose who we develop feelings for. Explore it, if the other party is also able to.

Met a random , non swinging guy, 3 months ago, wasn't looking for love or relationship, as I was totally enjoying the parties and clubs. But found myself not interested in the swinging world, just wanna spent time with him.

I still love fab, and can't help but get my daily dose off the forums. I truly miss the social side, as I have made many a friend along the way.

But when cupid decides it's your turn, what can you do?

Thank you for all your thoughts and comments x

» Add a new message to this topic