FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > BMW Drivers

BMW Drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongtalljon OP   Man  over a year ago

North Wales

According to a survey, 69% of BMW drivers would describe themselves as being promiscuous.

Aha, so is this why BMW drivers never use their indicators? Too busy wanking?

So, next time a BMW cuts me up without indicating, and I shout "Wanker", then that is actually a correct statement?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Used to drive a bmw

Swapped it for Jeep more room for promiscuity

By *aren1956TV/TS  over a year ago

Fakenham

I wonder how many described themselves as considerate? Just like the suicidal BMW driver reversing UP the A11 on to the A47 roundabout on Sunday.

According to a survey 69% of males from Flint are wankers too

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"According to a survey, 69% of BMW drivers would describe themselves as being promiscuous"

That's an interesting start to a personal statement but I'd suggest rethinking your whole Cv to be honest.

North Wales

"According to a survey 69% of males from Flint are wankers too"

That is probably a correct figure judging by the number of BMW drivers in this town.

North Wales

"According to a survey, 69% of BMW drivers would describe themselves as being promiscuous

That's an interesting start to a personal statement but I'd suggest rethinking your whole Cv to be honest."

Ya mean, putting that on my job application for a salesmans position at the local BMW dealer isn't gonna cut it?

That would be me then. I admit I have a history of this illness. I have had six bmw's.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Indicators are a optional extra and very expensive

I'm saying nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Multiple BMW offender here...

I do find that I haven't found a need to give directions since being here..

I had a BMW for a few years. At the time I wasn't promiscuous or a bad driver. I have to admit it wasn't my choice to buy the car,I picked a Nissan Micra

I think you will find all cars dont come with indicators anymore. I drive a 2 series and people that dont indicate annoy the crap out of me

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

An ex BMW driver, a merc driver now better type of driver

Maybe if BMW drivers are cocks they should all get together with Audi drivers because they are CU@TS

"Maybe if BMW drivers are cocks they should all get together with Audi drivers because they are CU@TS "

One of my regular partners had a BMW M3 when I met him,then got an Audi R8 and now has a BMW 7 series.

So he's a cocky cunt

from somewhere nice

[Removed by poster at 28/07/16 16:28:12]

By *ellowbabesCouple  over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

"Maybe if BMW drivers are cocks they should all get together with Audi drivers because they are CU@TS "

And no doubt their progeny would all drive 4x4,s!!

from somewhere nice

that makes me both of them

Promiscuousness has nothing to do with masturbation.

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Indicating? It just spoils the mystery and excitement.

"Indicating? It just spoils the mystery and excitement."

Better games of chicken too

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

Had to laugh a few weeks ago at the BMW driver showing off to his passenger friend. He drove like an idiot through a roundabout and clipped the kerb and span the car. No damage except the front nearside wheel was bent but the passenger complained of neck pains. Paramedics called who in turn called the fire brigade. They cut the roof off to get the passenger out fearing back problems. Result? No injury, car written off and he wasn't insured

Oh dear, how sad, never mind

"Had to laugh a few weeks ago at the BMW driver showing off to his passenger friend. He drove like an idiot through a roundabout and clipped the kerb and span the car. No damage except the front nearside wheel was bent but the passenger complained of neck pains. Paramedics called who in turn called the fire brigade. They cut the roof off to get the passenger out fearing back problems. Result? No injury, car written off and he wasn't insured

Oh dear, how sad, never mind "

How did you know he wasn't insured?

Try following my BMW you will see that we are not all like that

I always indicate......

"Had to laugh a few weeks ago at the BMW driver showing off to his passenger friend. He drove like an idiot through a roundabout and clipped the kerb and span the car. No damage except the front nearside wheel was bent but the passenger complained of neck pains. Paramedics called who in turn called the fire brigade. They cut the roof off to get the passenger out fearing back problems. Result? No injury, car written off and he wasn't insured

Oh dear, how sad, never mind "

Made me laugh

I'm a Ford driver... slow as fook unless I'm VERY late for our Friday nights out...

North Wales

Made me laugh

I'm a Ford driver... slow as fook unless I'm VERY late for our Friday nights out... "

It's okay, don't worry. The same survey stated that 56% of Ford drivers are or would like to be married.

By *igal17Man  over a year ago

Ayr

"According to a survey 69% of males from Flint are wankers too"

31% of Flint men don't like the occasional quick one off the wrist?

What's wrong with these people?

North Wales

How did you know he wasn't insured?"

It's possible to check the insurance status of vehicles online. Of course, you do have to tick a box stating that you own or have a genuine interest in the vehicle you are checking.

Think this could relate to all German car drivers especially on the m4 near reading.

North Wales

"Think this could relate to all German car drivers especially on the m4 near reading. "

Oh dear, I do think that being "on the M4 near Reading" is a bit of a status symbol. People, generally, have a misconception that Reading is a wealthy, well to do, technology valley kinda place. And the M4 is the motorway used by all the most successful people from their second home near to Gatcombe.

Sadly, a couple of years ago, I had to spend three full weeks in Reading. I went out one night. It was "Me and the barman for company" almost everywhere, except for Jamies which was filled with German car drivers who presumably were only there because they couldn't secure a table reservation in nearby Windsor, and the local Witherspoons, filled with locals.

"Maybe if BMW drivers are cocks they should all get together with Audi drivers because they are CU@TS that makes me both of them "

Me too! I have both.

"Think this could relate to all German car drivers especially on the m4 near reading.

Oh dear, I do think that being "on the M4 near Reading" is a bit of a status symbol. People, generally, have a misconception that Reading is a wealthy, well to do, technology valley kinda place. And the M4 is the motorway used by all the most successful people from their second home near to Gatcombe.

Sadly, a couple of years ago, I had to spend three full weeks in Reading. I went out one night. It was "Me and the barman for company" almost everywhere, except for Jamies which was filled with German car drivers who presumably were only there because they couldn't secure a table reservation in nearby Windsor, and the local Witherspoons, filled with locals. "

Reading is a shit hole for all the financial and Internet hqs in this country.

I have the misfortune to be stuck here

BMW 650 driver here

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Last 4 cars were BM's, fabulous to drive, great cars, think OP is using a very broad brush to tarnish all and sundry,plenty of other makes have poor drivers behind the wheel, I say last 4 cars, as yesterday I traded my 5 series in for a Range Rover, the 5 series got me everywhere even in the snow but I live right on the edge of the Peak District and we can have snow from Oct to April when the center of Sheffield will be dry and sunny, so no more worrying when working over in Manchester,Stoke / anywhere over the peaks as to wether I can get home ......

» Add a new message to this topic