FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it wrong ??

Is it wrong ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exiliciousme OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are, I've started being a little more too the point recently, simply by asking is there a sexual attraction from what you see if me in a photo. I think I stops a lot of time wasting. Anyone agree ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you feel it's the right way then it isn't wrong

liverpool

"If you feel it's the right way then it isn't wrong "

I personally don't think it's wrong, got too be a sexual chemistry on looks surely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like the other poster said if it works for you do it, don't think there is any one way to be on fab

liverpool

"Like the other poster said if it works for you do it, don't think there is any one way to be on fab"

Just think some people find it a little too the point, but surely looks are important even though so many say it's not

"Like the other poster said if it works for you do it, don't think there is any one way to be on fab

Just think some people find it a little too the point, but surely looks are important even though so many say it's not "

Looks are what always first attracts you but for me personality is what would make my meet someone

liverpool

"Like the other poster said if it works for you do it, don't think there is any one way to be on fab

Just think some people find it a little too the point, but surely looks are important even though so many say it's not

Looks are what always first attracts you but for me personality is what would make my meet someone"

Agree but looks are the first point, too meet I'd have too get on with someone. But first impressions get the ball rolling

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

But i wouldnt know if i was sexually attracted to someone looking at their photo

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

See how it works out and then change it as appropriate

liverpool

"See how it works out and then change it as appropriate "

Just think it's a faster approach for all involved

I think that's fine. It lets me see your face first and make a decision on whether I then want a social meet.

Sounds good to me. It will work for some and not for others, though, obviously

liverpool

"I think that's fine. It lets me see your face first and make a decision on whether I then want a social meet.

Sounds good to me. It will work for some and not for others, though, obviously "

Maybe I'll have too drop you a messege and see what you think lol

"But i wouldnt know if i was sexually attracted to someone looking at their photo"

no that's where chatting to someone comes in, I am not a see, meet, shag person.

doesn't work for me at all and I will probably miss out on a lot of meets but I am who I am

"See how it works out and then change it as appropriate

Just think it's a faster approach for all involved "

If it works for you keep doing it. There's no right or wrong.

Personally if a lady asked me in the very first mail 'do you find me sexually attractive based on my pics' it might sound a little bit egotistical or pushy. My own preference is to build a rapport and of course they need to be good looking - but I won't ascertain whether I would want to get naughty with them until I knew more about their personality as well as looks however pretty they are.

But everyone's different - some will like the direct approach as it cuts out a lot of the fluff!

liverpool

"See how it works out and then change it as appropriate

Just think it's a faster approach for all involved

If it works for you keep doing it. There's no right or wrong.

Personally if a lady asked me in the very first mail 'do you find me sexually attractive based on my pics' it might sound a little bit egotistical or pushy. My own preference is to build a rapport and of course they need to be good looking - but I won't ascertain whether I would want to get naughty with them until I knew more about their personality as well as looks however pretty they are.

But everyone's different - some will like the direct approach as it cuts out a lot of the fluff!

"

That's my idea being direct obviously wouldn't meet just off looks

Do what works for you, as long as you can accept some might reply in a similar to the point response in the negative. I'm always to the point and like to think I'm nice with it, but some people can't handle the truth. I've often said thanks but no thanks and when some ask why, I tell them the truth, sorry, don't find you sexually attractive. Que the abusive responses

liverpool

"Do what works for you, as long as you can accept some might reply in a similar to the point response in the negative. I'm always to the point and like to think I'm nice with it, but some people can't handle the truth. I've often said thanks but no thanks and when some ask why, I tell them the truth, sorry, don't find you sexually attractive. Que the abusive responses "

Sounds like your very similar in thinking too me, I'd never give anyone abuse for saying no would be happy them being honest and wish them well

I've found guys physically attractive but upon messaging find they don't have much of a personality!!! So it's end of story for me. Also works the other way.

Morning, how's everyone doing today?

Personally I wouldn't be able to just judge a person on looks,chemistry is so important.That's why I find it weird when people ask to meet without swapping pics.....like them just turning up is going to guarantee them some fun because "oh well I'm here now so why wouldn't you,regardless of looks" Very odd mentality that!

Lol that went off on a tangent didn't it! haha.

So,in short,definitely feel free to ask about attraction, it's a start at least

Dessie x

By *ristol_MTB_cplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

For us pics often prompt a no thanks, but rarely is there a hell yes! For C attraction needs personality. So if you asked us direct, the best you'd get is 'it's not a no'

liverpool

"For us pics often prompt a no thanks, but rarely is there a hell yes! For C attraction needs personality. So if you asked us direct, the best you'd get is 'it's not a no' "

I agree totally that personality plays a huge part just a good starting point with the picture

"Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are, I've started being a little more too the point recently, simply by asking is there a sexual attraction from what you see if me in a photo. I think I stops a lot of time wasting. Anyone agree ??"

I don't think it's a question that needs asking myself, if you send a pic and get a positive reply surely there's your answer

Do what works for you though

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If your sending a picture with your message and they get back to you surely that says theres some kind of interest without needing to ask outright

"Do what works for you, as long as you can accept some might reply in a similar to the point response in the negative. I'm always to the point and like to think I'm nice with it, but some people can't handle the truth. I've often said thanks but no thanks and when some ask why, I tell them the truth, sorry, don't find you sexually attractive. Que the abusive responses

Sounds like your very similar in thinking too me, I'd never give anyone abuse for saying no would be happy them being honest and wish them well"

Its a shame not everyone is like you, fab would be a whole lot more fun. I always find it odd people ask the question then get arsey when they get a negative response. It was a 50/50 chance it would be negative so don't ask the question if you can't take the honest answer

liverpool

"Do what works for you, as long as you can accept some might reply in a similar to the point response in the negative. I'm always to the point and like to think I'm nice with it, but some people can't handle the truth. I've often said thanks but no thanks and when some ask why, I tell them the truth, sorry, don't find you sexually attractive. Que the abusive responses

Sounds like your very similar in thinking too me, I'd never give anyone abuse for saying no would be happy them being honest and wish them well

Its a shame not everyone is like you, fab would be a whole lot more fun. I always find it odd people ask the question then get arsey when they get a negative response. It was a 50/50 chance it would be negative so don't ask the question if you can't take the honest answer

"

As they say honesty is the best policy, maybe you should drop me a messege and see what we think

I don't feel sexual attraction from photos,I have to have a conversation for my lust to kick in. I can appreciate a nice face and body but that doesn't mean I will want to have sex with that person.

I don't like being asked that because a picture doesn't always reveal the real persons personality. If someone's not for me I tend to not answer them and hopefully they will get the message rather than saying no you're not my type. I feel mean saying that lol.

As they say honesty is the best policy, maybe you should drop me a messege and see what we think "

I only message people I'm possibly interested in meeting or getting to know further my lovely, hence my filters.

» Add a new message to this topic