FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sleep

Sleep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If i go to sleep at midnight ,then I'm up at 4am if i go to bed at 10pm I'm awake at 2am, no matter how i try or how tired i am ,i get just 4 hours sleep a night,i went to bed last night at 1am and like clock work ive been up since 5am ,does anyone else have this problem with their sleep pattern.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

Nope...always needed loads of sleep..but only get 6 hours due to work sometimes. To be honest sometimes after 6 hourse i feel better.

Do you feel ok on 4 hours?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I can't help either... I'm an eight hour a night sort of girl and I sleep like I'm dead. Probably not what you want to hear right enough but have you tried all the usual things?

Lavender spray for your pillow is apparently good... I also have a latex pillow and it's the best thing ever.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had hardly any sleep last night - again! - so I'm a little grouchy today. I feel your pain OP, I wish we could get a nice 8 hours sleep right through ..

"Nope...always needed loads of sleep..but only get 6 hours due to work sometimes. To be honest sometimes after 6 hourse i feel better.

Do you feel ok on 4 hours?"

No not really i get shattered during the day

"I can't help either... I'm an eight hour a night sort of girl and I sleep like I'm dead. Probably not what you want to hear right enough but have you tried all the usual things?

Lavender spray for your pillow is apparently good... I also have a latex pillow and it's the best thing ever. "

Its not getting to sleep its staying asleep lol

I do night shift so my sleeping is all over the place. Can get by on 4 hours no problem but only for a few days x

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I can't help either... I'm an eight hour a night sort of girl and I sleep like I'm dead. Probably not what you want to hear right enough but have you tried all the usual things?

Lavender spray for your pillow is apparently good... I also have a latex pillow and it's the best thing ever. Its not getting to sleep its staying asleep lol "

I'd go back to physical exercise... if your body is also knackered that'll help.

I get you op, i average about 4-5 hours a night sleep, sometimes in one go, sometimes broken up.

I blame it on 11 years of babies feeding and waking up that that's the cycle my body is used to.

I find putting on the 24 hour news channels and reading a book can help me, the news is so repetitive every 15-30 minutes lol.

By *ilvercharmCouple  over a year ago

Our gate

Sleep...... What's that

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

Lavender spray for your pillow is apparently good... I also have a latex pillow and it's the best thing ever. "

i use lavender spray well good

» Add a new message to this topic