FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dont Drink, Dont smoke, what do you do..?

Dont Drink, Dont smoke, what do you do..?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzy444 OP   Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

what makes you a little wilder than others?

mwhahaha..have a little fun with this....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well I am on here so you can work it out for yourself!

"well I am on here so you can work it out for yourself! "
shy about telling us? is it really that naughty?

I should be so lucky

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's funny you posting this. I introduced Mr N to a colleague of mine the other day and he said she looked as if she could be a bit wild and I realised that I'm not really wild at all unless you count dangerous, extreme runner bean cultivation . He said he was glad because he just couldn't cope with a wild one.

I might touch hot things

I sometimes read The Sun

I'm often a keyboard warrior

I like to live on the wild side

"It's funny you posting this. I introduced Mr N to a colleague of mine the other day and he said she looked as if she could be a bit wild and I realised that I'm not really wild at all unless you count dangerous, extreme runner bean cultivation . He said he was glad because he just couldn't cope with a wild one."
hahaha i love your runner bean wildness xx

well theres wild and then there is feral im sure you are pretty special xx

"I should be so lucky "
whoops did i say the wrong thing?

"I might touch hot things

I sometimes read The Sun

I'm often a keyboard warrior

I like to live on the wild side "

bloody rebel

I'm incredibly dull. It's my USP.

I do drink!

I sometimes puff on some jamacian funny fags.

I ride motorcycles.

I am on fab..

I dont work very hard as i spend time on these forums

I do tribute vids

I had an affair with my boss and had sex in her office during working hours hehe

Err....other stuff is a secret hehehe

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's funny you posting this. I introduced Mr N to a colleague of mine the other day and he said she looked as if she could be a bit wild and I realised that I'm not really wild at all unless you count dangerous, extreme runner bean cultivation . He said he was glad because he just couldn't cope with a wild one.hahaha i love your runner bean wildness xx

well theres wild and then there is feral im sure you are pretty special xx"

It has been said...not always in a good way

"I'm incredibly dull. It's my USP. "
why are you dull if you know about it? or are you just teasing me, you wild reckless stallion

"I do drink!

I sometimes puff on some jamacian funny fags.

I ride motorcycles.

I am on fab..

I dont work very hard as i spend time on these forums

I do tribute vids

I had an affair with my boss and had sex in her office during working hours hehe

Err....other stuff is a secret hehehe

"

darn it..it was just getting interesting

Sometimes I leave the toothpaste cap off just for the hell of it

By *atietvsheffTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

I honestly don't drink anymore, almost 6 years now and I just don't miss it or the shitty feeling in a morning, I have never smoked and never taken a drug in my life, I am addicted to high heels though and of course stockings and suspenders to go with them, last count 50+ pairs of high heel shoes or boots and looking to get taken in every single pair........ After that it more shoe shopping........ Yeeeeeaaaa , offers for both please, horny guys to take me in my high heels and then their wives to take me shopping for yet more stilletoes

"Sometimes I leave the toothpaste cap off just for the hell of it "
im the cage..you need taming...lolol

"I honestly don't drink anymore, almost 6 years now and I just don't miss it or the shitty feeling in a morning, I have never smoked and never taken a drug in my life, I am addicted to high heels though and of course stockings and suspenders to go with them, last count 50+ pairs of high heel shoes or boots and looking to get taken in every single pair........ After that it more shoe shopping........ Yeeeeeaaaa , offers for both please, horny guys to take me in my high heels and then their wives to take me shopping for yet more stilletoes "
bet you look fabulous..id just fall over

"Sometimes I leave the toothpaste cap off just for the hell of it im the cage..you need taming...lolol"

Many have tried

"Sometimes I leave the toothpaste cap off just for the hell of it im the cage..you need taming...lolol

Many have tried "

pretty crap then werent they..?.hehehe (flippant comment im sure they werent)

Sheffield

"I honestly don't drink anymore, almost 6 years now and I just don't miss it or the shitty feeling in a morning, I have never smoked and never taken a drug in my life, I am addicted to high heels though and of course stockings and suspenders to go with them, last count 50+ pairs of high heel shoes or boots and looking to get taken in every single pair........ After that it more shoe shopping........ Yeeeeeaaaa , offers for both please, horny guys to take me in my high heels and then their wives to take me shopping for yet more stilletoes bet you look fabulous..id just fall over "

I'm sure we can have fun practicing cat walking up and down and doing the bend down....... And ....,, snap in our heels..... And even more fun out shopping for more, just love it when shop assistants realize they are for me!!!! Some smile, some ignore and some just "look" and I smile as I wonder what they are thinking !!!!!

"I honestly don't drink anymore, almost 6 years now and I just don't miss it or the shitty feeling in a morning, I have never smoked and never taken a drug in my life, I am addicted to high heels though and of course stockings and suspenders to go with them, last count 50+ pairs of high heel shoes or boots and looking to get taken in every single pair........ After that it more shoe shopping........ Yeeeeeaaaa , offers for both please, horny guys to take me in my high heels and then their wives to take me shopping for yet more stilletoes bet you look fabulous..id just fall over

I'm sure we can have fun practicing cat walking up and down and doing the bend down....... And ....,, snap in our heels..... And even more fun out shopping for more, just love it when shop assistants realize they are for me!!!! Some smile, some ignore and some just "look" and I smile as I wonder what they are thinking !!!!! "

seriously i dont wear them..i would do myself and other huge damage if i did...i am sorry some assistants dont make you feel comfortable though..we could go out buy you shoes and ill play tease the shop assistant...im good at that..

"I should be so lucky "
That's Kylie not Adam Ant

Sheffield

"I honestly don't drink anymore, almost 6 years now and I just don't miss it or the shitty feeling in a morning, I have never smoked and never taken a drug in my life, I am addicted to high heels though and of course stockings and suspenders to go with them, last count 50+ pairs of high heel shoes or boots and looking to get taken in every single pair........ After that it more shoe shopping........ Yeeeeeaaaa , offers for both please, horny guys to take me in my high heels and then their wives to take me shopping for yet more stilletoes bet you look fabulous..id just fall over

I'm sure we can have fun practicing cat walking up and down and doing the bend down....... And ....,, snap in our heels..... And even more fun out shopping for more, just love it when shop assistants realize they are for me!!!! Some smile, some ignore and some just "look" and I smile as I wonder what they are thinking !!!!! seriously i dont wear them..i would do myself and other huge damage if i did...i am sorry some assistants dont make you feel comfortable though..we could go out buy you shoes and ill play tease the shop assistant...im good at that.. "

Deal, sounds like a great plan, credit card at the ready ......,, where shall we go!!!!! Can't private as you have blocked messages from people of my sex or woulda sent this post private !!!!!

I seem to be able to talk an awful lot

I'm sure we can have fun practicing cat walking up and down and doing the bend down....... And ....,, snap in our heels..... And even more fun out shopping for more, just love it when shop assistants realize they are for me!!!! Some smile, some ignore and some just "look" and I smile as I wonder what they are thinking !!!!! seriously i dont wear them..i would do myself and other huge damage if i did...i am sorry some assistants dont make you feel comfortable though..we could go out buy you shoes and ill play tease the shop assistant...im good at that..

Deal, sounds like a great plan, credit card at the ready ......,, where shall we go!!!!! Can't private as you have blocked messages from people of my sex or woulda sent this post private !!!!! "

all my message filters are on..ill hotlist you and when i come up that way ill message to arrange in in the far east..unfortunately xx

"Sometimes I leave the toothpaste cap off just for the hell of it im the cage..you need taming...lolol

Many have tried pretty crap then werent they..?.hehehe (flippant comment im sure they werent)"

Or I was crap

Still fun thou

Sheffield

I'm sure we can have fun practicing cat walking up and down and doing the bend down....... And ....,, snap in our heels..... And even more fun out shopping for more, just love it when shop assistants realize they are for me!!!! Some smile, some ignore and some just "look" and I smile as I wonder what they are thinking !!!!! seriously i dont wear them..i would do myself and other huge damage if i did...i am sorry some assistants dont make you feel comfortable though..we could go out buy you shoes and ill play tease the shop assistant...im good at that..

Deal, sounds like a great plan, credit card at the ready ......,, where shall we go!!!!! Can't private as you have blocked messages from people of my sex or woulda sent this post private !!!!! all my message filters are on..ill hotlist you and when i come up that way ill message to arrange in in the far east..unfortunately xx"

Far East as in Hong Kong or Far East as in Grimsby!!!!!!

By *espectful rogueMan  over a year ago

aylesbury

"what makes you a little wilder than others?

mwhahaha..have a little fun with this.... "

Dont expect in one bit this makes me wild, but I enjoy fucking woman with a finger in there arse and a tounge in there ear, telling them how dirty they are and how good they look taking this young dick, etc

I enjoy finishing over a spread out arse hole to for me to lick up after and feed them,

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

Spend far too much time on Fab and not a lot else apparently!!

Mr G

P.S. it's got that bad I have to stop myself signing Facebook posts "Mr G"!!

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Hmmm, Slept with my English Lit teacher while in sixth form, actually lasted till about six months after I left school, she was 24 & married.

Spent three summers when 20-23 on my own on my motorcycle investigating Europe, rough camping & b&b's & random strangers in bars & my bed sometimes more than one at a time.

Once travelled 165miles in 85minutes on UK roads on a Suzuki Hayabusa and didn't get caught.

Last one I got from my dad. 17yrs old got caught on a stolen m/c taken to cop shop giving them crap about buying it from a bloke in a pub..Anyway big cid man burst in comes within 2" of my face and bellows "Right sonny, we've just checked and that bike was stolen 1/4mile from your house so what have you got to say now?" Without 1second of hesitation I replied "Does that mean I can't join the police force?" He went purple & stormed off & the two uniform guys pissed themselves laughing..

I say got it from my dad cos he said never resort to shouting, those that do have already lost the argument.

xx

S

Deal, sounds like a great plan, credit card at the ready ......,, where shall we go!!!!! Can't private as you have blocked messages from people of my sex or woulda sent this post private !!!!! all my message filters are on..ill hotlist you and when i come up that way ill message to arrange in in the far east..unfortunately xx

Far East as in Hong Kong or Far East as in Grimsby!!!!!!"

as in suffolk..aka arse end of nowhere

Dont expect in one bit this makes me wild, but I enjoy fucking woman with a finger in there arse and a tounge in there ear, telling them how dirty they are and how good they look taking this young dick, etc

I enjoy finishing over a spread out arse hole to for me to lick up after and feed them, "

i think it drives you wild..which can only be a good thing xx

Just this morning I stuck a knife in the toaster to rescue my trapped bagel

"Spend far too much time on Fab and not a lot else apparently!!

Mr G

P.S. it's got that bad I have to stop myself signing Facebook posts "Mr G"!!"

hahahaha ive started posting kinky pics on my wall..some 'friends' have disappeared...oh well...chuckles

"Hmmm, Slept with my English Lit teacher while in sixth form, actually lasted till about six months after I left school, she was 24 & married.

Spent three summers when 20-23 on my own on my motorcycle investigating Europe, rough camping & b&b's & random strangers in bars & my bed sometimes more than one at a time.

Once travelled 165miles in 85minutes on UK roads on a Suzuki Hayabusa and didn't get caught.

Last one I got from my dad. 17yrs old got caught on a stolen m/c taken to cop shop giving them crap about buying it from a bloke in a pub..Anyway big cid man burst in comes within 2" of my face and bellows "Right sonny, we've just checked and that bike was stolen 1/4mile from your house so what have you got to say now?" Without 1second of hesitation I replied "Does that mean I can't join the police force?" He went purple & stormed off & the two uniform guys pissed themselves laughing..

I say got it from my dad cos he said never resort to shouting, those that do have already lost the argument.

xx

S"

bad, raw and untamed ..xx

"Just this morning I stuck a knife in the toaster to rescue my trapped bagel "
that my lovely, is just dangerous but rescuing bagels is a worthy cause for your reckless nature

I sometimes drink my morning coffee completely nude take selfies and load to my naughty profile on another site

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I don't drink I don't smoke but I do spank bottoms for a hobby .

so go on I dare you to call me dull when your next over my knee

North Herts

Mr G

hahahaha ive started posting kinky pics on my wall..some 'friends' have disappeared...oh well...chuckles"

*runs off in search of Suzy's Facebook wall*....oh wait you've got plenty here to admire

Mr G

I sometimes drink my morning coffee completely nude take selfies and load to my naughty profile on another site

"

you naughty morning person...you are gorgeous though xx

"I don't drink I don't smoke but I do spank bottoms for a hobby .

so go on I dare you to call me dull when your next over my knee "

no hanky panky, no spanky... spanking only is pretty dull for me

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Sometimes I have a very strong coffee I know, it's way out there

Mr G

hahahaha ive started posting kinky pics on my wall..some 'friends' have disappeared...oh well...chuckles

*runs off in search of Suzy's Facebook wall*....oh wait you've got plenty here to admire

Mr G"

on naughty site im under same name....fb is no fun anyway..why do you think im here

"Sometimes I have a very strong coffee I know, it's way out there "
its what that hit of caffeine can make you do

I drink, sometimes to excess, but not often.

I ride motorcycles, sometimes to excess have been over 200 mph (on a track, not the A37)

I only work proper jobs when I want money, aim to take 10 months in each year off.

Just occasionally I enjoy sex with more than just my wife, (though she is always close by when I do)

Mostly I only do mostly legal things, this is due to being old and wise...

"I drink, sometimes to excess, but not often.

I ride motorcycles, sometimes to excess have been over 200 mph (on a track, not the A37)

I only work proper jobs when I want money, aim to take 10 months in each year off.

Just occasionally I enjoy sex with more than just my wife, (though she is always close by when I do)

Mostly I only do mostly legal things, this is due to being old and wise... "

a free-bird, wise owl xx

I can carry on a conversation without needing the crutch of psychotropics.

"Just this morning I stuck a knife in the toaster to rescue my trapped bagel that my lovely, is just dangerous but rescuing bagels is a worthy cause for your reckless nature "

Last week I mowed the lawn in open toe sandals too. I'm a total adrenaline junkie

you naughty morning person...you are gorgeous though xx"

Right back at you beautiful lady

If you're quoting Minor Threat, then can I just say...you rule.

in the eye of the storm

so go on I dare you to call me dull when your next over my knee no hanky panky, no spanky... spanking only is pretty dull for me"

did you just call me dull because I didn't go into details about my other hobbies ....?

tut tut tut

"I can carry on a conversation without needing the crutch of psychotropics."
even in intensely boring company? wow you are amazing x

North Herts

Mr G

Mr G on naughty site im under same name....fb is no fun anyway..why do you think im here "

Couldn't agree more...since finding this place Facebook gets no more than a cursory glance from me

Mr G

Suzy is your heading (don't drink don't smoke what do you do)a line from an Adam Ant song.??

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

i often go through the 10 items or less checkout in the supermarket with 12 items.

"Just this morning I stuck a knife in the toaster to rescue my trapped bagel that my lovely, is just dangerous but rescuing bagels is a worthy cause for your reckless nature

Last week I mowed the lawn in open toe sandals too. I'm a total adrenaline junkie "

im starting to get the picture of your unabashed raw nature, spontaneous and fun x

West Wales

"Hmmm, Slept with my English Lit teacher while in sixth form, actually lasted till about six months after I left school, she was 24 & married.

xx

Sbad, raw and untamed ..xx"

Could be, Hence changing the profile pic, even though we do live in a small village of mainly coffin dodgers. FCK it

PS. I like Suffolk. Spend a fair bit of time riding the bike up around Sudbury, Thetford way on days out.

x

S

"Suzy is your heading (don't drink don't smoke what do you do)a line from an Adam Ant song.??"
yes

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I've never thought about it but I don't really drink and I don't smoke...come to think of it I am pretty dull.

you naughty morning person...you are gorgeous though xx

Right back at you beautiful lady "

thankyou xx

If you're quoting Minor Threat, then can I just say...you rule. "

im not sure im in charge of anything...being honest no its from an adam ant song...note to self look up minor threat and see if its a game like modern warfare that i could play x

I thought so thanks for nothing because that will be going around in my head all day now.

so go on I dare you to call me dull when your next over my knee no hanky panky, no spanky... spanking only is pretty dull for me

did you just call me dull because I didn't go into details about my other hobbies ....?

tut tut tut "

not my fault i have to winkle your bad bad traits out by being brattish, now is it?

Mr G

Mr G on naughty site im under same name....fb is no fun anyway..why do you think im here

Couldn't agree more...since finding this place Facebook gets no more than a cursory glance from me

Mr G"

im staying away because at the momnet i feel like dumping a huge load of people and thats not very nice, so i am avoiding, thats nicer

I pronounce English in a foreign accent to help non English speaking people understand what I'm saying

xx

Sbad, raw and untamed ..xx

Could be, Hence changing the profile pic, even though we do live in a small village of mainly coffin dodgers. FCK it

PS. I like Suffolk. Spend a fair bit of time riding the bike up around Sudbury, Thetford way on days out.

x

S"

they are either all doing it sweet or noone is on here, either way great pic of you both. tried to fab but its not public x i spend a good deal of my time travelling away from the place

in the eye of the storm

so go on I dare you to call me dull when your next over my knee no hanky panky, no spanky... spanking only is pretty dull for me

tut tut tut not my fault i have to winkle your bad bad traits out by being brattish, now is it? "

no its to be expected but I'm still not telling as you've not been brattish enough yet in my book

North Herts

Mr G

Mr G on naughty site im under same name....fb is no fun anyway..why do you think im here

Mr Gim staying away because at the momnet i feel like dumping a huge load of people and thats not very nice, so i am avoiding, thats nicer "

Good plan!! Just find it dull as dishwater in the main these days.

Mr G

"I thought so thanks for nothing because that will be going around in my head all day now."
so you love me again here are all the lyrics so that one missing line doesnt drive you insane

"Goody Two Shoes"

With the heartbreak open

So much you can't hide

Put on a little makeup, makeup

Make sure they get your good side, good side

If the words unspoken

Get stuck in your throat

Send a treasure token, token

Write it on a pound note, pound note

Goody two, goody two, goody goody two shoes

Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?

Subtle innuendos follow

There must be something inside

We don't follow fashion

That'd be a joke

You know we're going to set them, set them

So everyone can take note, take note

When they saw you kneeling

Crying words that you mean

Opening their eyeballs, eyeballs

Pretending that you're Al Green, Al Green

Subtle innuendos follow

Must be something inside

No one's gonna tell me

What's wrong and what's right

Or tell me who to eat with, sleep with

Or that I've won the big fight, big fight

Look out or they'll tell you

You're a "Superstar"

Two weeks and you're an all-time legend

I think the games have gone much too far

If the words unspoken

Get stuck in your throat

Send a treasure token, token

Write it on a pound note, pound note

Subtle innuendos follow

Must be something inside

'Cause I don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?

Subtle innuendos follow

Must be something inside

Subtle innuendos follow

Must be something inside

Subtle innuendos follow

Must be something inside

Subtle innuendos follow

Must be something inside

you are very welcome..chuckles xx

Work all over.that why on here looking x

"I pronounce English in a foreign accent to help non English speaking people understand what I'm saying"
your just too bloody kind, you are xx

tut tut tut not my fault i have to winkle your bad bad traits out by being brattish, now is it?

no its to be expected but I'm still not telling as you've not been brattish enough yet in my book "

i wasnt trained to be a brat, im a good little Kitty Sir told me so...

Mr G

Mr Gim staying away because at the momnet i feel like dumping a huge load of people and thats not very nice, so i am avoiding, thats nicer

Mr G"

i have too many friends in other countries i keep in contact with to close it down..but American politics drives me as insane as english politics and its full on right now, has been for months...

"Work all over.that why on here looking x"
to go wild?

You are so kind Suzy I can now do a print out and sing me head off around my flat and let the next door neighbour think I have gone completely insane.

"You are so kind Suzy I can now do a print out and sing me head off around my flat and let the next door neighbour think I have gone completely insane."
yay...see im lovely i just drive other people wildly insane

in the eye of the storm

tut tut tut not my fault i have to winkle your bad bad traits out by being brattish, now is it?

no its to be expected but I'm still not telling as you've not been brattish enough yet in my book i wasnt trained to be a brat, im a good little Kitty Sir told me so..."

here kity kity kity let me check the name on that collar

By *arksMan  over a year ago

in the centre

I drink occasionally , I smoke even though i know i shouldnt and havent got the willpower to stop , i make a mean special cookie and have spent the best part of the last 2 years doing things i could never have done for the 17 previous years and loving it, although there are still a few things on the list to knock off on the "what do you do " part

I have manic moments,I take a pill and it goes away.

Sometimes I eat cornflakes in the afternoon.

North Herts

Mr G

Mr Gim staying away because at the momnet i feel like dumping a huge load of people and thats not very nice, so i am avoiding, thats nicer

Mr Gi have too many friends in other countries i keep in contact with to close it down..but American politics drives me as insane as english politics and its full on right now, has been for months... "

Yup noticed that too....and likewise can't close it down as it's the only means of contact I have with numerous people....sad really innit?!

Mr G

no its to be expected but I'm still not telling as you've not been brattish enough yet in my book i wasnt trained to be a brat, im a good little Kitty Sir told me so...

here kity kity kity let me check the name on that collar "

im not a stray....he might see this..if he does Hi Sir, possible Catknapper here x

"I drink occasionally , I smoke even though i know i shouldnt and havent got the willpower to stop , i make a mean special cookie and have spent the best part of the last 2 years doing things i could never have done for the 17 previous years and loving it, although there are still a few things on the list to knock off on the "what do you do " part "
live life to the max.and laugh alot xxx enjoy your journey xxx

"I have manic moments,I take a pill and it goes away.

Sometimes I eat cornflakes in the afternoon. "

secret cornflake eating, or do you share honey nut ones?..if so, ill be over

Sometimes I eat cornflakes in the afternoon. secret cornflake eating, or do you share honey nut ones?..if so, ill be over "

I only buy plain cornflakes,honey nut would be a little too decadent for

Mr G

Mr Gi have too many friends in other countries i keep in contact with to close it down..but American politics drives me as insane as english politics and its full on right now, has been for months...

Yup noticed that too....and likewise can't close it down as it's the only means of contact I have with numerous people....sad really innit?!

Mr G"

i just take the piss, most of them know me personally so they know my sense of humour..if they dont know me that well...why did you ask to be my friend in the first place...its the randomers that show up as your friend without any warning..sometimes i tag them in a post on my wall saying "..and you are? " or "who the hell is this?" chuckles

Sometimes I eat cornflakes in the afternoon. secret cornflake eating, or do you share honey nut ones?..if so, ill be over

I only buy plain cornflakes,honey nut would be a little too decadent for "

go wild.....

I'm the original rebel without a clue

Although I was very rebellious in my formative years I appear to have slowly grown out of it all .. the final resistance to rebellion has been broken by cutting down vastly on my drinking habits ...

These days the only faintly rebellious thing I do is leaving the lid off the juice bottle ... hey ho!

Sometimes I eat cornflakes in the afternoon. secret cornflake eating, or do you share honey nut ones?..if so, ill be over

I only buy plain cornflakes,honey nut would be a little too decadent for go wild..... "

I'm going to have a wild granny nap now

I only buy plain cornflakes,honey nut would be a little too decadent for go wild.....

I'm going to have a wild granny nap now "

awesome..i often have wild cat naps x

By *litlicker007Man  over a year ago

nottingham

have sex often

"I'm the original rebel without a clue

Although I was very rebellious in my formative years I appear to have slowly grown out of it all .. the final resistance to rebellion has been broken by cutting down vastly on my drinking habits ...

These days the only faintly rebellious thing I do is leaving the lid off the juice bottle ... hey ho! "

ahhh but still consciously rebellious

"have sex often"
awesome...never underestimate the power of a good time x

North Herts

Mr G

Mr Gi have too many friends in other countries i keep in contact with to close it down..but American politics drives me as insane as english politics and its full on right now, has been for months...

Mr G i just take the piss, most of them know me personally so they know my sense of humour..if they dont know me that well...why did you ask to be my friend in the first place...its the randomers that show up as your friend without any warning..sometimes i tag them in a post on my wall saying "..and you are? " or "who the hell is this?" chuckles "

*laughs and nods knowingly*...yeah I have a few like that collected over the years through my longstanding following of a certain band...really should have a clear out.

Mr G

Mr G

Mr G i just take the piss, most of them know me personally so they know my sense of humour..if they dont know me that well...why did you ask to be my friend in the first place...its the randomers that show up as your friend without any warning..sometimes i tag them in a post on my wall saying "..and you are? " or "who the hell is this?" chuckles

*laughs and nods knowingly*...yeah I have a few like that collected over the years through my longstanding following of a certain band...really should have a clear out.

Mr G"

are u ruthless Mr G?

North Herts

Mr G

Mr G i just take the piss, most of them know me personally so they know my sense of humour..if they dont know me that well...why did you ask to be my friend in the first place...its the randomers that show up as your friend without any warning..sometimes i tag them in a post on my wall saying "..and you are? " or "who the hell is this?" chuckles

Mr Gare u ruthless Mr G? "

Not at all...haven't ever cleared out my FB friends list I don't think apart from one or two that pissed me off by posting Britain First stuff...or just generally being arses!!

Mr G

Mr G

Mr Gare u ruthless Mr G?

Not at all...haven't ever cleared out my FB friends list I don't think apart from one or two that pissed me off by posting Britain First stuff...or just generally being arses!!

Mr G"

oh im harsh in comparison x pages go, groups go, people go, most dont even get accepted

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I do drink but I'm no wilder than anyone else unless your talking about my hair.

"I do drink but I'm no wilder than anyone else unless your talking about my hair.

"

you are a gorgeous minx xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Does drinking and smokinh make you wild then?!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Nothing particularly wild, but ma turquoise goatee makes me unique, at least in Derby

By *ellowbabesCouple  over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

"Does drinking and smokinh make you wild then?! "

Never has for me

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I sometimes cross the road before the green man shows. Sometimes, I won't even push the button.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I do drink but I'm no wilder than anyone else unless your talking about my hair.

you are a gorgeous minx xx"

Dick don't drink or smoke and you know how 'wild' he is

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

I do Jigsaws!

"Does drinking and smokinh make you wild then?! "
its a line from a song..people are so literal here sometimes..to answer your question..i dont drink, well maybe a pint of guinness twice a year and i smoke tobacco...wildness is being close to nature..i dont need props for that. im more free than most, but not as reckless as some x

"i often go through the 10 items or less checkout in the supermarket with 12 items. "
oh its you is it!!! why do you do that?

you are a gorgeous minx xx

Dick don't drink or smoke and you know how 'wild' he is "

i think theres some coaxing to do there still x

"I do Jigsaws!"
find the edges first and dont bump on the table

"I sometimes cross the road before the green man shows. Sometimes, I won't even push the button. "
but but..dont you like the little man flashing at you?

I sometimes have a hob-nob with my tea rather than a digestive, I like to live dangerously once in a while

"I sometimes have a hob-nob with my tea rather than a digestive, I like to live dangerously once in a while "
outlaw xx

By *aptain_SexcellentMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Kinky fuckery mainly.

"Kinky fuckery mainly. "
really? well that sounds fun xx

Mountain biking, lots of adrenaline and you can definitely go wild!

West Wales

I sometimes snooze my alarm clock TWICE!!!!

X

S

losing my temper playing xbox online

gym

watching films

oh and acting like a tit on here

bit of wanking too

» Add a new message to this topic