FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married

Married

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Urgh!!!! Too many married guys playing without permission.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh well, block and move on

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Oh no!

What about the married women playing here?

May a curse of a thousand rancid poxes be upon them!!!

"Oh no!

May a curse of a thousand rancid poxes be upon them!!!"

Ugh too many people moaning about married guys!

Just get a fucking divorce. Geez.

No one has the right to fuck with someone's life.

"Oh well, block and move on "

Fabville

Shit...someone has just placed a curse of a thousand poxes on me

"Just get a fucking divorce. Geez.

No one has the right to fuck with someone's life. "

And no one else has the right to pass judgement on someone else's relationship that they have no idea about.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

So why are you fucking with theirs?

suzy you may be needed

married or not, lay the cards on the table to who ever you talk to on fab, (male or female either one can lie anyway) if interested then its all good if not move on to the next, dont judge anyones choices just stick to youre own.

So why are you fucking with theirs? "

I'm not.

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

And no one else has the right to pass judgement on someone else's relationship that they have no idea about."

And no one else has the right to pass judgement on someone else's relationship that they have no idea about."

says who? I can judge who I like

"Oh no!

Edinburgh

I'm not. "

You're telling them to get divorced... if you don't want to meet married people then don't. No-one is forcing you into anything. It's really simple to avoid those who don't fit your preferences without judging them.

"married or not, lay the cards on the table to who ever you talk to on fab, (male or female either one can lie anyway) if interested then its all good if not move on to the next, dont judge anyones choices just stick to youre own. "

"Urgh!!!! Too many married guys playing without permission. "

Zzzzzzzzz!! Wake me up when the infidelity police arrive.

Done to death...get over it and block FFS..

"Shit...someone has just placed a curse of a thousand poxes on me "

Likewise lol

This one isn't

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

This is a site to meet ppl for sex. Swinger are in the most part married, it may be to each other or others.. Get over it.

I'll save her the problem

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"married or not, lay the cards on the table to who ever you talk to on fab, (male or female either one can lie anyway) if interested then its all good if not move on to the next, dont judge anyones choices just stick to youre own. "

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I'm not.

You're telling them to get divorced... if you don't want to meet married people then don't. No-one is forcing you into anything. It's really simple to avoid those who don't fit your preferences without judging them. "

*applauds*

Far too many people round here obsessed with other people's business. Focus on yourself and your preferences and let everyone else get on with theirs.

It's a simple and effective one-size fits all solution, folks

Fabville

There was another thread recently, with a similar theme. It became accrimonious and awful.

Let's not follow this path.

The people of Fab come from a diverse array of backgrounds and circumstances. There will always be people whose lifestyle you do not agree with. If someone is not your type, move on. But let's keep it respectful of an individual's to choose.

Peace and love, y'all xx

"This one isn't "

Exactly this... there are plenty that aren't, it can be a bit annoying but your gut will tell you on the most part if they're liners or not

I'm not.

You're telling them to get divorced... if you don't want to meet married people then don't. No-one is forcing you into anything. It's really simple to avoid those who don't fit your preferences without judging them.

*applauds*

Far too many people round here obsessed with other people's business. Focus on yourself and your preferences and let everyone else get on with theirs. "

By *reakShow90Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

As it's been said long as every one is open to start with you then pick if you are going to play with them or not but I under stand if some one dose not tell you they are married how you would be pissed off

"Ugh too many people moaning about married guys! "

Too many people moaning about people moaning about married guys

Going to be honest here...I would say that over 75% of the guys on here over 30 are married or in a long term relationship. Many are just looking for a cheap and easy service shag which pisses me off -luckily I have never.let.myself be used like that

Ps am not in that boat

Personally I think that's adultery not swinging and there's and there's no grey area . I wouldn't give them the time of day

West Wales

Just as many ladies tbh, Maybe just us but IF we were cheating we'd see no reason to lie about it as most do on a swingers site? Your cheating, just blooming say so, some will judge and avoid but plenty of others won't. Ok you might miss out on those men/ladies that secretly want more than a short term thing but they are in the minority anyway..

This could run and run

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

lots of married guys here who love the lifestyle but wife wont join them but be honest when chatting tell the truth that's all we ask

I'm clear from the outset to anyone I talk to , which is where I think much of the frustration stems from.

I think if people are clear from the get go then it's up to adults to make informed decisions about whether they pursue or look else where.

Everyone's situations and circumstances are different, so judging or trying to be emphatic won't always be appropriate. Just my opinion

Some swingers can be so judgemental!

"I'm clear from the outset to anyone I talk to , which is where I think much of the frustration stems from.

I think if people are clear from the get go then it's up to adults to make informed decisions about whether they pursue or look else where.

Everyone's situations and circumstances are different, so judging or trying to be emphatic won't always be appropriate. Just my opinion "

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"suzy you may be needed "
too busy actually having great sex..

There are a lot of married men on here,and a lot are unhappy and just want somebody to chat to,and its not about sex either.

"Going to be honest here...I would say that over 75% of the guys on here over 30 are married or in a long term relationship. Many are just looking for a cheap and easy service shag which pisses me off -luckily I have never.let.myself be used like that"

I've said it many times before - look at all the hot, ripped, muscular, big cocked, attractive guys with great cheeky personalities, you know exactly the type that many ladies go for, that are of a certain age that would most likely be settled or settling down with a partner - or at least have absolutely no problem attracting a girlfriend, yet on here they're *genuine* singles with no attachments? Hmm, a few maybe .. but so many?

And it's not just guys too - there's loads of 'single' females here that are attached too (it's not just men that cheat y'know)

Nobody knows the backstory or journey that people have been on before they sign up here, the conversations they've had with their partners or individual circumstances. It's rarely black and white.

As others have said, if they're not for you, block, avoid, move on.

It doesn't fit your morals or ethics - but to someone off the scene any swinger might be seen as unmoraliatic. Morals are a very subjective thing!

And no one else has the right to pass judgement on someone else's relationship that they have no idea about.says who? I can judge who I like "

Of course you can & I can judge you for your post.

You may not like it, fair enough but climb off the high horse before you fall off.

"Going to be honest here...I would say that over 75% of the guys on here over 30 are married or in a long term relationship. Many are just looking for a cheap and easy service shag which pisses me off -luckily I have never.let.myself be used like that

I've said it many times before - look at all the hot, ripped, muscular, big cocked, attractive guys with great cheeky personalities, you know exactly the type that many ladies go for, that are of a certain age that would most likely be settled or settling down with a partner - or at least have absolutely no problem attracting a girlfriend, yet on here they're *genuine* singles with no attachments? Hmm, a few maybe .. but so many?

And it's not just guys too - there's loads of 'single' females here that are attached too (it's not just men that cheat y'know)

Nobody knows the backstory or journey that people have been on before they sign up here, the conversations they've had with their partners or individual circumstances. It's rarely black and white.

It doesn't fit your morals or ethics - but to someone off the scene any swinger might be seen as unmoraliatic. Morals are a very subjective thing! "

"Going to be honest here...I would say that over 75% of the guys on here over 30 are married or in a long term relationship. Many are just looking for a cheap and easy service shag which pisses me off -luckily I have never.let.myself be used like that

It doesn't fit your morals or ethics - but to someone off the scene any swinger might be seen as unmoraliatic. Morals are a very subjective thing! "

Ah but if you're one of those people you've described male or female it doesn't always appear to count

"Personally I think that's adultery not swinging and there's and there's no grey area . I wouldn't give them the time of day "

Are you clear what adultery actually is?

Adultery is voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse - so any married swinger having sex with someone who isn't their spouse is committing adultery irrespective of whether it's with consent or not.

But, pedantry aside, you're quite right to have your values and rules about who you decide to meet. Your body, your choice.

But so are those who decide they are OK to meet anyone for no-strings casual encounters too.

I guess I'm pissed that some men clearly think im cheap enough to go with a married guy.

I don't care about the cheating married /attached men and women on here! ...I don't give a fuck what they do. ..doesn't stop me having an opinion on it though

Everyone judges whether they admit it or not.

If someone judges us for anything on here then so be it. We don't worry about it, usually just move on.

If we judge someone on something they've said or have on their profile and they don't like it that's not our problem. They don't have to worry about it. It's their decision whether or not to let it get to them

[Removed by poster at 27/07/16 12:35:26]

"I guess I'm pissed that some men clearly think im cheap enough to go with a married guy. "
nah im better than cheap, i sleep with them, but then i sleep unattached guys, with women and couples too...im free

Fabville

"I guess I'm pissed that some men clearly think im cheap enough to go with a married guy. nah im better than cheap, i sleep with them, but then i sleep unattached guys, with women and couples too...im free "

You're delicious...with a cherry on top! xx

"I guess I'm pissed that some men clearly think im cheap enough to go with a married guy. "

I'm uber cheap by your standards....

"I guess I'm pissed that some men clearly think im cheap enough to go with a married guy. nah im better than cheap, i sleep with them, but then i sleep unattached guys, with women and couples too...im free

You're delicious...with a cherry on top! xx"

aww thanks me darlin..hugs and a big smooch xx

Think less.

Do more.

Can I just hold the sponge and bucket for this one

"Urgh!!!! Too many married guys playing without permission.

Zzzzzzzzz!! Wake me up when the infidelity police arrive.

Done to death...get over it and block FFS.. "

"Personally I think that's adultery not swinging and there's and there's no grey area . I wouldn't give them the time of day

Are you clear what adultery actually is?

Adultery is voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and a person who is not his or her spouse - so any married swinger having sex with someone who isn't their spouse is committing adultery irrespective of whether it's with consent or not.

But, pedantry aside, you're quite right to have your values and rules about who you decide to meet. Your body, your choice.

But so are those who decide they are OK to meet anyone for no-strings casual encounters too.

"

What about swinging couples who aren't married? Are they ok to fuck others or not?

Edinburgh

Would you like a shovel?

I prefer to meet married women it's less complicated in the long run as they only want sex and don't want anything more it's perfect ??

"Can I just hold the sponge and bucket for this one "
ill just stay filthy and 'cheap' thanks not sure anything could 'clean me up'

"I guess I'm pissed that some men clearly think im cheap enough to go with a married guy.

Would you like a shovel? "

What's cheap got to do with it? You live the way you want to and let everyone else get on with what they want to do.

You don't like married guys then just block and move on

"I prefer to meet married women it's less complicated in the long run as they only want sex and don't want anything more it's perfect ??"

Fabville

"I guess I'm pissed that some men clearly think im cheap enough to go with a married guy. nah im better than cheap, i sleep with them, but then i sleep unattached guys, with women and couples too...im free

You're delicious...with a cherry on top! xxaww thanks me darlin..hugs and a big smooch xx "

Back at you xxx

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/07/16 12:49:07]

You are on a swingers site! We are all cheap

"Can I just hold the sponge and bucket for this one ill just stay filthy and 'cheap' thanks not sure anything could 'clean me up' "
just be your lovely self

I am not saying a thing, nope not one word, nothing

It's official, there are no new threads...

"I prefer to meet married women it's less complicated in the long run as they only want sex and don't want anything more it's perfect ??"

Hold on I just need to add the standard fab cliche reply before anyone else does......

"Less complicated until the old man turns up on yer doorstep with the kids in tow & thumps ya"

And yes I probably have been on here to long re these kind of threads...

"Can I just hold the sponge and bucket for this one ill just stay filthy and 'cheap' thanks not sure anything could 'clean me up' just be your lovely self "
today i am minx, tomorrow i could be something else, but thanks, being lovely is one of my greatest ambitions in life

Fabville

"I am not saying a thing, nope not one word, nothing "

Good boy...have a sweet!

By *eeeee7Woman  over a year ago

over yonder

"I guess I'm pissed that some men clearly think im cheap enough to go with a married guy.

You are on a swingers site! We are all cheap "

West Wales

"Can I just hold the sponge and bucket for this one ill just stay filthy and 'cheap' thanks not sure anything could 'clean me up' "

Good

S

I'm not married!

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

Looks like big can of worms in here I'm off for a wank cause I'm married and i don't play away, she owns my cock and half the company.lol

"I am not saying a thing, nope not one word, nothing

Good boy...have a sweet!"

By *eeeee7Woman  over a year ago

over yonder

"Can I just hold the sponge and bucket for this one ill just stay filthy and 'cheap' thanks not sure anything could 'clean me up'

Good

S"

Well this is a novel experience - the Female 'anti-cheater' OP getting more of a belting than the cheating male scum she's referring to!

Sometimes Fab still has the capacity to surprise me!

Good boy...have a sweet!"

Thanks

"Looks like big can of worms in here I'm off for a wank cause I'm married and i don't play away, she owns my cock and half the company.lol"
if you dont use it, it drops off you know...

Fabville

Good boy...have a sweet! "

Suzy...l'd love to pm you, but not sorted out a pic, so I can't

Fabville

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks "

Would you like to dip your hand into the sweetie jar?

"Well this is a novel experience - the Female 'anti-cheater' OP getting more of a belting than the cheating male scum she's referring to!

Sometimes Fab still has the capacity to surprise me!"

equality maybe be the new revolution...but i doubt it

surprise surprise..hits you right between the eyes...if you dont aim properly

The people that are messaging you don't know you so how do they know if you're gonna meet them without sending a message. If they're honest enough to tell you they're married then they are being up front, it's none of your business if they are up front with their wife is it. Like others have said nobody is forcing you to reply or meet or to be on a swingers site for that matter.

Good boy...have a sweet!

Suzy...l'd love to pm you, but not sorted out a pic, so I can't "

sort one out..when you've got one, wink at me ..ok? x

"Well this is a novel experience - the Female 'anti-cheater' OP getting more of a belting than the cheating male scum she's referring to!

Every now & then 'eh

If she'd started off in a different manner it could have gone another way.

Another of the usual Swinging Meldrews moaning about married guys if not anyone & everyone.

Land on a swinging, potential horny fun site and........head for the forums for a good moan, gossip and maybe some fishwifery lmfao.

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Would you like to dip your hand into the sweetie jar? "

No I trust you, surprise me

Then I'll go site in the corner quietly

Fabville

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Then I'll go site in the corner quietly "

*has a rummage around in the jar

Everyone to their own . Married or not , they can fuck who they want when they want and don't need people to try and tell them how to live their lives

Why is it women who go on about this so much..if a guy is playing whilst he's married then that's his business..no one else's.

I wonder if the op has remained faithful all her life ( married or not ) ?

Statistically around 17% of females will be unfaithful to there partners.

I't always makes me smile when people get on there moral high horse about this...the majority are just total.

It's very rare you will get a guy bringing up this subject, even though almost 1 in 5 of males have had there partners be unfaithful to them.

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

*has a rummage around in the jar"

horny visual

So only cheap women go with married men?

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

*has a rummage around in the jarhorny visual "

Have a cold shower you naughty lady

By *offee and Cream 2Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Loughborough

Oooooooooooh,

Here I am,

Very much a single man,

live on my own,

And happy to meet at my nice home,

Simple and uncomplicated, lovely fun!

So only cheap women go with married men? "

You have a phone number

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

*has a rummage around in the jarhorny visual

Have a cold shower you naughty lady "

no. what you gonna do about it, you're in the corner

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Have a cold shower you naughty lady no. what you gonna do about it, you're in the corner "

sorry

Do I still get a sweet

So only cheap women go with married men?

You have a phone number "

I do yes thanks very much for asking

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Have a cold shower you naughty lady no. what you gonna do about it, you're in the corner

sorry

Do I still get a sweet "

pffft not from me you deserve a spanking, talking to me like that

Fabville

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Have a cold shower you naughty lady "

Shower? If you insist...

*grabs another towel for Suzy

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'll save her the trouble and block her instead

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

*grabs another towel for Suzy "

hes not allowed to watch

So anyone who sleeps with a married man is cheap?

FFS, climb down off your horse princess, stop judging people you've never met by a standard set by you and go give your head a wobble.

I'm uber cheap by your standards.... "

I'm in the bargain bin, and perfectly happy

I'm in the bargain bin, and perfectly happy "

youre a treasure xx

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am single and playing with the permission of myself

Fabville

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

*grabs another towel for Suzy hes not allowed to watch "

Girls-only shower? Yay!

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

*grabs another towel for Suzy hes not allowed to watch

Girls-only shower? Yay!"

mwhaha

"Going to be honest here...I would say that over 75% of the guys on here over 30 are married or in a long term relationship. Many are just looking for a cheap and easy service shag which pisses me off -luckily I have never.let.myself be used like that"

This is true. Lots of bullshitters on here who don't play fair and keep the little fact of a wife or long term partner under wraps. I'm not on here for that and appreciate people being honest.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Moan, moan, moan, moan. That's all some people seem to do. You have options who you prefer to meet, use those options, SIMPLES .... but please stop fecking moaning. Xxxxxx Suzi

I'm in the bargain bin, and perfectly happy youre a treasure xx"

xx

Urgh!!! Too many moaning twats on here

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Moan, moan, moan, moan. That's all some people seem to do. You have options who you prefer to meet, use those options, SIMPLES .... but please stop fecking moaning. Xxxxxx Suzi "

Oooo I like when you make me moan lol

"Urgh!!! Too many moaning twats on here "
hey moaning in an all girl shower takes some beating, ill have you know

What happens in people's relationships isn't anyone else's business if you find out your chatting to someone who is involved with someone else and their partner doesn't know just don't meet them.

I'm married......technically xxx

"Urgh!!! Too many moaning twats on here hey moaning in an all girl shower takes some beating, ill have you know "

I'm 100 percent single and have never been married....apart from that quickie to Britney in Las Vegas but that really doesn't count does it ?

I prefer married women. Less chance of them turning out to be a clingon. Not fussed if they're playing without permission or not. I play with permission but I don't judge those who don't.

"What happens in people's relationships isn't anyone else's business if you find out your chatting to someone who is involved with someone else and their partner doesn't know just don't meet them. "

"Oh no!

My thoughts exactly. I must have mentioned this umpteen times. Married men... vilified.

Married fem... nothing appears to get said much.

Hey ho.

Or to tell anyone how to run theirs...like your doing

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Oh no!

My thoughts exactly. I must have mentioned this umpteen times. Married men... vilified.

Hey ho. "

Same as bi men...dregs of the earth.

Bi women...queens of the universe.

Dont forget there's plenty of single fem playaways and random married playaways paired up with other random married playaways as supposedly legit cpls.

Do you have any % figures for the latter from whatever comprehensive fab study the % numbers come from ?

There's plenty of people not playing away too. But as Meldrews cant talk about anything other than negatives or peddle bad news/gossip you wont hear much about it.

Repeat lies & bulls#it enough and it becomes a common understanding

Well I think that puts me in the top 25% of genuine single guys in the over 30 age group, is there a market for such a rare beast?

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

Girls-only shower? Yay!mwhaha "

that's just mean

"Oh no!

Hey ho.

"

Unless you're a bi woman who shags bi men, or married men, or both! We are also dregs of the earth

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

Girls-only shower? Yay!mwhaha

that's just mean "

cheap, mean and moan a lot in the shower...great attributes

"Oh no!

Hey ho.

Unless you're a bi woman who shags bi men, or married men, or both! We are also dregs of the earth "

totally screwed (excuse the pun)

"Oh no!

Hey ho.

Unless you're a bi woman who shags bi men, or married men, or both! We are also dregs of the earth totally screwed (excuse the pun) "

Paaaahahaha

By *andys manMan  over a year ago

colchester

WOW!! That is all

As long as married guys are honest about their situation then I have no issue with it. I don't wish to play with married guys but couldn't care less how they run their lives, its none of my business.

"As long as married guys are honest about their situation then I have no issue with it. I don't wish to play with married guys but couldn't care less how they run their lives, its none of my business. "

Urgh. Too many hedgehogs crowding together in my garden and causing a riot

When we get to 175 posts can we have a part 2? Purrlease ...

"When we get to 175 posts can we have a part 2? Purrlease ... "
a part-y im up for..thats how i read it

I can't wear a bra today, too sore. I am cold, my nipples are showing through my T-shirt and I have to take my pussy to the vets soon xxxxx Suzi

"I can't wear a bra today, too sore. I am cold, my nipples are showing through my T-shirt and I have to take my pussy to the vets soon xxxxx Suzi "

I would offer to kiss them better but if they are sore best not, hope your pussy gets better soon.

"I can't wear a bra today, too sore. I am cold, my nipples are showing through my T-shirt and I have to take my pussy to the vets soon xxxxx Suzi "
i hope the vet takes a good look at your pussy and makes it all better

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

that's just mean cheap, mean and moan a lot in the shower...great attributes "

Starting to get a little horny now

"I can't wear a bra today, too sore. I am cold, my nipples are showing through my T-shirt and I have to take my pussy to the vets soon xxxxx Suzi i hope the vet takes a good look at your pussy and makes it all better "

I hope the vet isn't married!

"I can't wear a bra today, too sore. I am cold, my nipples are showing through my T-shirt and I have to take my pussy to the vets soon xxxxx Suzi

I would offer to kiss them better but if they are sore best not, hope your pussy gets better soon."

Lol....my tits aren't sore, but the strap catches my side which is sore xxxxx Suzi

"I can't wear a bra today, too sore. I am cold, my nipples are showing through my T-shirt and I have to take my pussy to the vets soon xxxxx Suzi i hope the vet takes a good look at your pussy and makes it all better

I hope the vet isn't married! "

Who cares.... as long as he is fit xxxx Suzi

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

that's just mean cheap, mean and moan a lot in the shower...great attributes

"

never mind, get it out, place it on the table and lets have a look....oh thats for sick pussies,hehehe... horny naughty boys get put in cages

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

never mind, get it out, place it on the table and lets have a look....oh thats for sick pussies,hehehe... horny naughty boys get put in cages "

To late I given mine a way to the Annex

"I can't wear a bra today, too sore. I am cold, my nipples are showing through my T-shirt and I have to take my pussy to the vets soon xxxxx Suzi i hope the vet takes a good look at your pussy and makes it all better

I hope the vet isn't married!

Who cares.... as long as he is fit xxxx Suzi "

Hehe! I had a huge crush on my dogs first vet, beautiful girl with long auburn hair. I used to almost wish ill health on my pooch

Good boy...have a sweet!

Thanks

Shower? If you insist...

never mind, get it out, place it on the table and lets have a look....oh thats for sick pussies,hehehe... horny naughty boys get put in cages "

Some of us girls have been known to wear cages too

"When we get to 175 posts can we have a part 2? Purrlease ... "

Only if Suzy promises to get her own thread!

Who cares? This isnt a dating site!

"Who cares? This isnt a dating site!"

Id rather not be hollered at by a wife who's caught him with me tbh.

"When we get to 175 posts can we have a part 2? Purrlease ...

Only if Suzy promises to get her own thread!"

ive opened one..not on this topic though..its in the lounge

West Wales

The issue as I see it for some at least isn't "Is it right, wrong whatever and isn't "Do I go with or not?".

It's the time wasted talking to someone who you are not going to see once you find out they are playing away because that is your preference.

So as said it's the lying ones that cause these problems.

We are not fussed but if we were it'd be a bit like us responding to a post requesting 6ft+ and abbs to die for, ie. A complete waste of everyone's time..

I'm rapidly coming to the state of treating everyone as a fake until proven otherwise which I shouldn't have to if the site were better managed..

X

S

Xx

S

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

An indication of someone "playing without permission" is that they are unable to accommodate

"The issue as I see it for some at least isn't "Is it right, wrong whatever and isn't "Do I go with or not?".

It's the time wasted talking to someone who you are not going to see once you find out they are playing away because that is your preference.

We are not fussed but if we were it'd be a bit like us responding to a post requesting 6ft+ and abbs to die for, ie. A complete waste of everyone's time..

I'm rapidly coming to the state of treating everyone as a fake until proven otherwise which I shouldn't have to if the site were better managed..

X

S

Xx

S"

youll soon get used to fab and develop a sense of humour that goes with the territory xx

An indication of someone "playing without permission" is that they are unable to accommodate "

We have unable to accommodate xxxx Suzi

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

An indication of someone "playing without permission" is that they are unable to accommodate

We have unable to accommodate xxxx Suzi"

It's only an indication. Probably not a very good one at that.

West Wales

"The issue as I see it for some at least isn't "Is it right, wrong whatever and isn't "Do I go with or not?".

X

S

Xx

Syoull soon get used to fab and develop a sense of humour that goes with the territory xx"

I got one of those, just missed all the recent posts due to being accosted by the kids, so timing was a bit out by the time I pressed send

xx

X

S

Xx

Syoull soon get used to fab and develop a sense of humour that goes with the territory xx

I got one of those, just missed all the recent posts due to being accosted by the kids, so timing was a bit out by the time I pressed send

xx"

no worries i know youve got a sense of humour xx bloody summer hols..hehehe

I'm unable to accommodate. I'm single.

"I'm unable to accommodate. I'm single."

obviously fake then, really name John married with 6 kids

By *lubitMan  over a year ago

Telford

And I thought this thread was going to be about those single women profiles that then say "Looking for single men to do x y and z. I only play with my hubby involved as well."

Right so if you're a married couple. Get a couples profile.

Oh well, block move on. The life of fab I'm afraid.

Oh well, block move on. The life of fab I'm afraid. "

I'm looking for fuck buddies, I could care less if they be married or single

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

I'm not.

You're telling them to get divorced... if you don't want to meet married people then don't. No-one is forcing you into anything. It's really simple to avoid those who don't fit your preferences without judging them. "

Here are many married women too, that are doing the same lol.

"Here are many married women too, that are doing the same lol."
shhhhhh

"Here are many married women too, that are doing the same lol."

Yes but they are allowed, didn't you know

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

The end