FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jealous Couples

Jealous Couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Long story, but had my first taste of a jealous partner in a couple. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

oooh what happened?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope.

What flavour was he?

"Long story, but had my first taste of a jealous partner in a couple. Has anyone ever experienced this? "

Yes Very Bad!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

no we haven't.

Not a very solid couple then

Long story, I'm all ears....

Yep...with 2 couples...not good!

Let me guess....the male half of the couple was jealous of you op

"oooh what happened?"

Met the couple. Great meet all laughing and joking together. Wanted to experience her sleeping with a man then going back to boyfriend and tell him everything. Had a few drinks with her alone today, nothing happened. He was texting her all night, she insisted everything was fine and he wanted this. Left it at a few drinks. Now I am blocked. Pretty dissapointed as I really liked them both.

[Removed by poster at 26/07/16 23:36:18]

Were they from fab?

"oooh what happened?

Met the couple. Great meet all laughing and joking together. Wanted to experience her sleeping with a man then going back to boyfriend and tell him everything. Had a few drinks with her alone today, nothing happened. He was texting her all night, she insisted everything was fine and he wanted this. Left it at a few drinks. Now I am blocked. Pretty dissapointed as I really liked them both. "

Might not be jealousy then

"oooh what happened?

Met the couple. Great meet all laughing and joking together. Wanted to experience her sleeping with a man then going back to boyfriend and tell him everything. Had a few drinks with her alone today, nothing happened. He was texting her all night, she insisted everything was fine and he wanted this. Left it at a few drinks. Now I am blocked. Pretty dissapointed as I really liked them both. "

Maybe he changed his mind.

Yes years ago, they were a couple (mf) she was younger than us both he was my age. He was obviously really aroused by me and I could clearly see she wasn't happy,, it was very awkward

"oooh what happened?

Met the couple. Great meet all laughing and joking together. Wanted to experience her sleeping with a man then going back to boyfriend and tell him everything. Had a few drinks with her alone today, nothing happened. He was texting her all night, she insisted everything was fine and he wanted this. Left it at a few drinks. Now I am blocked. Pretty dissapointed as I really liked them both.

Might not be jealousy then"

Yeah, guess I might of been a shit meet alone.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Messers more than likely

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"oooh what happened?

Does not mean they are jealous.

He could easily have been checking on her for safety and for kinky updates.

You may have fulfilled their needs and they have moved on. Or maybe it was not for them or they want someone else?

We've done lots of stuff and like the people we play with but we don't hold any strings to them. If we just wanted a one time experience then we could easily block and move on.

Plenty of people on here do that as a modus operandi. Does not mean there was an issue.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"oooh what happened?

It's a shame but the the idea of it (for him) was obviously better than the reality. I suppose you can never really know how you're going to feel until you try it.

Im pretty sure a couple that swing and have a solid relationship wont get jealous over a fuck

Had the same happen to us. Went for a social with a guy, and the more the evening went on, the more i thought "I'm going to throw my stool at you if you touch my wife again". But I didn't because I'm a good boy.

"Im pretty sure a couple that swing and have a solid relationship wont get jealous over a fuck "

Lol.

In your bed

We have seen jealous couples but not had a meet with any.

maybe they hadn't thought it through....

By *alacious RedWoman  over a year ago

croydon

Argh to many so called couples, who are not really, female agrees a meet then crying, I'd never hurt anyone, now I'm very wary! Especially as it's usually the male who makes contact! Really?

In your bed

"Argh to many so called couples, who are not really, female agrees a meet then crying, I'd never hurt anyone, now I'm very wary! Especially as it's usually the male who makes contact! Really?"

I did not understand that???

"Argh to many so called couples, who are not really, female agrees a meet then crying, I'd never hurt anyone, now I'm very wary! Especially as it's usually the male who makes contact! Really?

I did not understand that???"

Inline.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(sorry/notsorry)

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"oooh what happened?

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)"

Missed the joke?

In your bed

"Argh to many so called couples, who are not really, female agrees a meet then crying, I'd never hurt anyone, now I'm very wary! Especially as it's usually the male who makes contact! Really?

Inline."

Ok now really lost.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Long story, but had my first taste of a jealous partner in a couple. Has anyone ever experienced this? "

Yes a few times they shouldn't be in the lifestyle if they are jealous

Yes i've met one very very jealous couple...i've seen her physically attack him on two occasions..and shes a greedy girl...figure that one out

Inline.

Ok now really lost."

It's posh forum talk for "I agree"

In your bed

"Yes i've met one very very jealous couple...i've seen her physically attack him on two occasions..and shes a greedy girl...figure that one out "

Maybe that's just their kink?

In your bed

Inline.

Ok now really lost.

It's posh forum talk for "I agree""

Ooo nice to learn something new.

Inline.

Will have to bring it up in conversation.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?"

You're assuming he was jealous, not she didn't like you. This has amused her.

By *woOfaKindCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster area

It reminds me a little of the movie Indecent Proposal.

JD

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

You're assuming he was jealous, not she didn't like you. This has amused her. "

She text me saying she really enjoyed the night and Mr is having an off day. I am not that arrogant.

"Long story, but had my first taste of a jealous partner in a couple. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Yes a few times they shouldn't be in the lifestyle if they are jealous "

If a couple have no feelings at all about the other fucking someone else, maybe they shouldn't be married.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

She text me saying she really enjoyed the night and Mr is having an off day. I am not that arrogant."

So you say.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

She text me saying she really enjoyed the night and Mr is having an off day. I am not that arrogant."

Ok so not jealousy....just him not being into it. It happens.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Tbh I would assume he was jealous or they hadn't thought the scenario through properly otherwise a polite 'you're not what I'm looking for' would suffice, not leave & block.

Had a couple of couples who are "cuckold" ...but ended up with him being seriously jealous and clearly not happy with being cuck. One was their first time at it.....I explained what I thought, we all pulled back and just had a drink.

The other...it all went ahead. Only heard after that the couple had split up...big argument. He left her.

I took this to be their fault rather than mine as they had instigated things.

Couples need to be very secure before they go into these things.

Also had one new couple where he was obviously pushing her into being fucked by other guys for his gratification.....sent them packing. They were UNLOS a few hours later.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

How do you know it amused her?

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

She text me saying she really enjoyed the night and Mr is having an off day. I am not that arrogant.

So you say. "

Each to their own opinion.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Ah I was right.

I'd block her off your phone, sounds like potential drama.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Tbh I would assume he was jealous or they hadn't thought the scenario through properly otherwise a polite 'you're not what I'm looking for' would suffice, not leave & block."

Not everyone is comfortable with that. You must realise that from reading the forum?

Northampton

Sorry, but I was expecting tales of a mad axeman stomping your door down at 4am.

Or something even more epic.

This is like when bi/gay guys say the love turning straight guys lol

The stud single male that thinks he can steal another guys gf/wife.

All fantasy one thinks

We've never met a jealous couple. I know it happens but it's usually easy to spot. I get that people might not know what they are ok with until the moment, though.

At the same time I think lots of people like to see jealousy in couples where none exists. The reasons why a couple change their mind can be as varied as it is for a single person. Maybe it is jealousy, maybe she didn't like you, maybe she realized that type of meet isn't what she's looking for.

*shrugs*

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Ah I was right.

I'd block her off your phone, sounds like potential drama."

Not at all....sometimes i really get on with someone and hubby doesn't feel it. Not jealousy. Just he isn't turned on by the thought of us together. No drama.

"Long story, but had my first taste of a jealous partner in a couple. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Yes a few times they shouldn't be in the lifestyle if they are jealous

If a couple have no feelings at all about the other fucking someone else, maybe they shouldn't be married. "

Sorry, but I was expecting tales of a mad axeman stomping your door down at 4am.

Or something even more epic."

Oh in that case, yeah that is funny

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

How do you know it amused her?

"

I was going by the "PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Northampton

Clem - you are far too sensible for this forum so pack it in!!

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Tbh I would assume he was jealous or they hadn't thought the scenario through properly otherwise a polite 'you're not what I'm looking for' would suffice, not leave & block.

Not everyone is comfortable with that. You must realise that from reading the forum?"

The scenario he described sounded like jealously / husband change of mind, which indeed it was.

I do find it a little odd that a couple wouldn't have one of them that was willing to send a no thank you message.

Each to their own though.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Not everyone is comfortable with that. You must realise that from reading the forum?

The scenario he described sounded like jealously / husband change of mind, which indeed it was.

I do find it a little odd that a couple wouldn't have one of them that was willing to send a no thank you message.

Each to their own though."

If she never kept getting texts all night from him. Then telling me he was pissed off. Plus texting me about 20 mins ago saying had a great time, I would not of thought this. If I was simply blocked after meeting for a drink you presume you are not what they wanted.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Each to their own though."

Husband change of mind isn't necessarily jealousy. It is just that....as for the message thing...odd but not unusual.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Ah I was right.

I'd block her off your phone, sounds like potential drama.

Not at all....sometimes i really get on with someone and hubby doesn't feel it. Not jealousy. Just he isn't turned on by the thought of us together. No drama. "

So they block him on Fabs because hubby is having an off day & she then texts him the reason why. Could have quite easily messaged him on here.

No bother re change of mind it's the circumstances behind it that may cause the drama.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

If she never kept getting texts all night from him. Then telling me he was pissed off. Plus texting me about 20 mins ago saying had a great time, I would not of thought this. If I was simply blocked after meeting for a drink you presume you are not what they wanted. "

Ah....one of these threads.....where info is dripfed to back up ops claim. I'm out.

You never know she as your number and could text you tomo behind hes back

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

If she never kept getting texts all night from him. Then telling me he was pissed off. Plus texting me about 20 mins ago saying had a great time, I would not of thought this. If I was simply blocked after meeting for a drink you presume you are not what they wanted.

Ah....one of these threads.....where info is dripfed to back up ops claim. I'm out. "

My initial post was a question not about what happened to me. Then as usual it has been dragged out to a debate.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

So you say.

Each to their own opinion. "

I reckon your right - he realised she was having more fun than he hoped so decided he didn't want her to go through with it. In the end they have to decide what's best for their relationship

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Was expecting more of a story to be honest.

Was in the middle of a MMMFF at a club and we're all playing nicely. She snogs me, says to her fella "ooh kiss her, she's a good kisser". I snog him, he says "oh yes she is" and she then throws a hissy fit?! I remain silent (for once) and carry on with the other two. They leave.

Some folk shouldn't drink and swing.

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

So you say.

Each to their own opinion.

I reckon your right - he realised she was having more fun than he hoped so decided he didn't want her to go through with it. In the end they have to decide what's best for their relationship "

This is what I think. I am not biging myself up. I just never come across this, as been in and out of this lifestyle for a few years.

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

"This is like when bi/gay guys say the love turning straight guys lol

The stud single male that thinks he can steal another guys gf/wife.

All fantasy one thinks "

The idea of "turning" a straight guy isn't even on my radar,tbh I get more messages from straight than anything else. 99.9% of which I say no to,although that's usually down to rubbish chat up lines!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"oooh what happened?

So you assumed your blocked because he was jealous? Couldn't possibly be she didn't find you sexually attractive, you said something to put her off could it!

London

"oooh what happened?

Exactly!

London

"oooh what happened?

Does not mean they are jealous.

He could easily have been checking on her for safety and for kinky updates.

You may have fulfilled their needs and they have moved on. Or maybe it was not for them or they want someone else?

We've done lots of stuff and like the people we play with but we don't hold any strings to them. If we just wanted a one time experience then we could easily block and move on.

Plenty of people on here do that as a modus operandi. Does not mean there was an issue. "

London

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

London

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Of course she did.

London

"oooh what happened?

Thats it??

(sorry/notsorry)

Missed the joke?

Ah....one of these threads.....where info is dripfed to back up ops claim. I'm out. "

Mountain=Molehill?

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"oooh what happened?

It's a shame but the the idea of it (for him) was obviously better than the reality. I suppose you can never really know how you're going to feel until you try it. "

My thoughts exactly.

B

I once had a woman get up and walk out having a hiss fit in the middle of a three.

That was really awkward and the main reason I don't meet couples on my own or for private meets anymore.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

discretion

d?'skr??n/

noun

the quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offence or revealing confidential information.

This thread has gotten way out of hand. I was asking a genuine question about peoples experiences with jealous couples. Not to have my situation put up there. However, my own fault for explaining things, and not even doing that very well.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

They decided they didn't want you after all by the sounds of it. It is probably nothing to do with jealousy of the male half.

We meet at a neutral place with the intention of playing that night, one night we met a man who I thought was still ok after chatting online and would have played, the OH took an instant dislike to him so we both decided no to the meet. Both halves of the couple have to be happy.

We did tell him obviously that we were not going to play as we were in his company , the same as we would have done in mail if we were deciding against someone on here.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"This thread has gotten way out of hand. I was asking a genuine question about peoples experiences with jealous couples. Not to have my situation put up there. However, my own fault for explaining things, and not even doing that very well."

You asked a question, you can't dictate what people will answer even if you don't like it

"This thread has gotten way out of hand. I was asking a genuine question about peoples experiences with jealous couples. Not to have my situation put up there. However, my own fault for explaining things, and not even doing that very well.

You asked a question, you can't dictate what people will answer even if you don't like it

"

I asked a question about other peoples experiences. Not what do you think happened in this situation ie this couple I met.

"discretion

d?'skr??n/

noun

the quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offence or revealing confidential information."

Are you new to the forums?

"This thread has gotten way out of hand. I was asking a genuine question about peoples experiences with jealous couples. Not to have my situation put up there. However, my own fault for explaining things, and not even doing that very well.

I asked a question about other peoples experiences. Not what do you think happened in this situation ie this couple I met."

These threads do go a little out of control sometimes especially when someone points a possible scenario - personally it does sound like a possibility that there was an element of jealousy or insecurity on the male half of the couple but like I said earlier - couples need to consider whether they would risk causing friction in their relationship to play with a particular person when there are enough others to choose from - end of really

"This thread has gotten way out of hand. I was asking a genuine question about peoples experiences with jealous couples. Not to have my situation put up there. However, my own fault for explaining things, and not even doing that very well."

Sadly there are some people who really aren't very nice on this site... Think I'll avoid the forums myself from now on as it seems to be every thread that turns out like this. Don't take it personally.

I get the feeling if this was a woman posting this the replies would be different.

"oooh what happened?

Possibly the fantasy of it was better?

"I get the feeling if this was a woman posting this the replies would be different."

Haha spot on

If I were to tell my tale of a jealous partner I'd probably be doubted too. So I won't bother.

Edinburgh

"discretion

d?'skr??n/

noun

the quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offence or revealing confidential information.

Are you new to the forums? "

I know... just hope that one day someone will pay attention.

I'm all for chatting about our experiences but specifics make me cringe a bit, especially when there's a chance the other party involved might read it.

People will get jealous,the fantasy for some is a cock hardener/fanny wetter; the reality isn't and they take it out on you and their partner. Some can handle the jealousy,some can't. I respect that some people don't like to see their loved ones with someone else,I'm not sure I would be ok with it myself.

"I get the feeling if this was a woman posting this the replies would be different.

Haha spot on "

My story is quite funny,but I'm not telling

"I get the feeling if this was a woman posting this the replies would be different.

Haha spot on

My story is quite funny,but I'm not telling "

Ooooh pm me story

"People will get jealous,the fantasy for some is a cock hardener/fanny wetter; the reality isn't and they take it out on you and their partner. Some can handle the jealousy,some can't. I respect that some people don't like to see their loved ones with someone else,I'm not sure I would be ok with it myself. "

In terms of this tread! That escilated quickly. In terms of this situation. I totally get either scenario could be possible. That I was not what they were looking for. Also, the male did not like the idea once it became a reality. I was curious, as to how this effected other people, and if it was a common occurrence.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"In terms of this tread! That escilated quickly. In terms of this situation. I totally get either scenario could be possible. That I was not what they were looking for. Also, the male did not like the idea once it became a reality. I was curious, as to how this effected other people, and if it was a common occurrence."

See my answer to your question up there ^^^. Sometimes it is just not what one half wants for lots of reasons. In our situation it was just something the man did/ said that made the OH have an instant dislike to him.

"I get the feeling if this was a woman posting this the replies would be different."

Feels to me a man posts the possibility that a couple might just might be experiencing jealousy and gets his words dissected.

The only difference would have been if a couple had started the thread....

"People will get jealous,the fantasy for some is a cock hardener/fanny wetter; the reality isn't and they take it out on you and their partner. Some can handle the jealousy,some can't. I respect that some people don't like to see their loved ones with someone else,I'm not sure I would be ok with it myself. "

People on here getting jealous, get outta town

Jealousy is a hard one to deal with, would rather avoid that drama.

"oooh what happened?

maybe you wasn't what they was looking for after you met BUT they could have been decent enough to tell you instead of blocking you. Bit immature if that's the case. X

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Feels to me a man posts the possibility that a couple might just might be experiencing jealousy and gets his words dissected.

The only difference would have been if a couple had started the thread...."

You see normally I would say that, ie if a different gender asked the question. But in this case I am not sure that would have made any difference. I really do think the OP situation could be anything, including my answer.

Thats not to say there can't be jealous people about, there has to be, but as we don't play with couples I can't comment

"In terms of this tread! That escilated quickly. In terms of this situation. I totally get either scenario could be possible. That I was not what they were looking for. Also, the male did not like the idea once it became a reality. I was curious, as to how this effected other people, and if it was a common occurrence."

I'm guessing it is quite common. People have insecurities that manifest when fantasy becomes reality. Part of my reluctance to meet couples is because I don't want a woman feeling like her husband enjoys me more than her. How does one determine if a couple are comfortable with seeing their partner with someone else. I don't want to be scared to say something in case I upset the woman. It could be why so many couples prefer ff sex without the husband joining in. She doesn't get jealous and he doesn't feel his masculinity threatened.

"People will get jealous,the fantasy for some is a cock hardener/fanny wetter; the reality isn't and they take it out on you and their partner. Some can handle the jealousy,some can't. I respect that some people don't like to see their loved ones with someone else,I'm not sure I would be ok with it myself.

People on here getting jealous, get outta town "

People not in relationships get jealous,it's a bloody minefield!

"In terms of this tread! That escilated quickly. In terms of this situation. I totally get either scenario could be possible. That I was not what they were looking for. Also, the male did not like the idea once it became a reality. I was curious, as to how this effected other people, and if it was a common occurrence.

See my answer to your question up there ^^^. Sometimes it is just not what one half wants for lots of reasons. In our situation it was just something the man did/ said that made the OH have an instant dislike to him. "

We could doubt that of course,your husband may have just said that so he didn't have to admit he was jealous.

Yes and it put me off wanting to do it again.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Perhaps you just didnt light her bonfire .... and she changed her mind

OP, you'll never know the true dynamics of a couples relationship / their agenda (which is why I don't meet them) so maybe stick to single women, that way you only need to appeal to one person

Edinburgh

Nope... my response would have been exactly the same.

Should we be discussing specific meets in an open forum?

I hardly ever look at couples profiles anymore. Most are just a long list of demands featuring the overuse of CAPITAL LETTERS and can be quite aggressive in tone. It always makes me think about whether one or the other has a few jealousy issues as they are so insistent on exerting such control from the word go.

I like a simple life...no drama.

Nope... my response would have been exactly the same. "

Same.......it was the immediate assumption of jealousy with no real evidence that was the problem... just came across a bit arrogant. The fact that the op is male has no bearing.

Just put it down to experience, you're a fine looking fella and I'm sure you're not short of other offers

*gallops off on her steed, charger at the ready (and no, it's not a battery charger )*

"Just put it down to experience, you're a fine looking fella and I'm sure you're not short of other offers

*gallops off on her steed, charger at the ready (and no, it's not a battery charger )*"

As a couple we have tried different things, including a scenario much the same as you describe op. Sometimes things work, sometimes one of us feels uncomfortable by what we are doing, then we both stop because we are a couple, and in this for each other as well as ourselves.

Sometimes we have stopped certain scenarios with one guy that have worked with another guy. Not because my partner was jealous, more because some guys try and take over, and dont respect the couple and/or the dynamucs at play. I have stopped one guy in a situation where my partner was happy for me to carry on, but it made me uncomfortable as i felt he was seeing me as a single woman not a couple.

Not all singles get this when meeting couples, when they do there is never a problem

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Just put it down to experience, you're a fine looking fella and I'm sure you're not short of other offers

*gallops off on her steed, charger at the ready (and no, it's not a battery charger )*"

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

This is an interesting one as my partner has no issues with me playing with anyone, I am just not into it and it's always my decision. I do get a sixth sense about certain women wanting to play with him though, some who are trying to upset the dynamic of our relationship. I don't get this with all women by any means. It is entirely feasible that the women who I think are out to play games would see me as jealous, but I know it's not that ... just like to avoid drama queens and game players. Not entirely relevant to your post, OP, but a different perspective on what might be seen as jealousy by someone on the outside of a relationship. In all truth, no -one else could come close to what we have.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The thing is that shit happens. It happens between couples here and in real life it's a chance you take when you join them but from some of the stuff I've read in the forum it's also a chance you take if you meet a single.

"The thing is that shit happens. It happens between couples here and in real life it's a chance you take when you join them but from some of the stuff I've read in the forum it's also a chance you take if you meet a single."

You said shit

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The thing is that shit happens. It happens between couples here and in real life it's a chance you take when you join them but from some of the stuff I've read in the forum it's also a chance you take if you meet a single.

You said shit "

I know I'm in that kind of mood . Look around I have also said sphincter .

By *aughty_amazonWoman  over a year ago

BRISTOL

OP you'd be more than welcome to play with me and my FB and he'd find it dead horny if we started alone and he had pics sent!

"This is an interesting one as my partner has no issues with me playing with anyone, I am just not into it and it's always my decision. I do get a sixth sense about certain women wanting to play with him though, some who are trying to upset the dynamic of our relationship. I don't get this with all women by any means. It is entirely feasible that the women who I think are out to play games would see me as jealous, but I know it's not that ... just like to avoid drama queens and game players. Not entirely relevant to your post, OP, but a different perspective on what might be seen as jealousy by someone on the outside of a relationship. In all truth, no -one else could come close to what we have."

This is a very interesting thread to see everyone's views on this. We do meet single guys as a couple but it can really fuck with your head at times - usually pre meet! It's trying to find someone who respects you both as a couple and the neither of you feel threatened by. If when we met there was the slightest unease we wouldn't hesitate in telling anyone to leave . This is about us and what we want to be honest and we would never put what we have at risk for a quick fuck. Possibly gone off piste from original post but just sayin!

"As a couple we have tried different things, including a scenario much the same as you describe op. Sometimes things work, sometimes one of us feels uncomfortable by what we are doing, then we both stop because we are a couple, and in this for each other as well as ourselves.

Sometimes we have stopped certain scenarios with one guy that have worked with another guy. Not because my partner was jealous, more because some guys try and take over, and dont respect the couple and/or the dynamucs at play. I have stopped one guy in a situation where my partner was happy for me to carry on, but it made me uncomfortable as i felt he was seeing me as a single woman not a couple.

Not all singles get this when meeting couples, when they do there is never a problem "

I guess, you have a valid point in this. I could of done something without knowing that was upsetting to the guy. I apologise if my wording came across arrogant.

"The thing is that shit happens. It happens between couples here and in real life it's a chance you take when you join them but from some of the stuff I've read in the forum it's also a chance you take if you meet a single.

You said shit

"

Your husband is in for a treat later

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You said shit

Your husband is in for a treat later "

"As a couple we have tried different things, including a scenario much the same as you describe op. Sometimes things work, sometimes one of us feels uncomfortable by what we are doing, then we both stop because we are a couple, and in this for each other as well as ourselves.

Not all singles get this when meeting couples, when they do there is never a problem

I guess, you have a valid point in this. I could of done something without knowing that was upsetting to the guy. I apologise if my wording came across arrogant."

No need to apologise, i guess if someone has never met as a couple with someone they love, it's hard to see it from the other side.

Couples can get jealous of course, but there is an element of the jealousy being a big turn on too, there's a fine line between just enough, or too much. We try to always be mindful of each other and how we are feeling, and are more likely to stop play because we recognise the other isn't enjoying it.

First and foremost we are doing this together, if both aren't completely happy it doesn't happen.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"In terms of this tread! That escilated quickly. In terms of this situation. I totally get either scenario could be possible. That I was not what they were looking for. Also, the male did not like the idea once it became a reality. I was curious, as to how this effected other people, and if it was a common occurrence.

See my answer to your question up there ^^^. Sometimes it is just not what one half wants for lots of reasons. In our situation it was just something the man did/ said that made the OH have an instant dislike to him.

We could doubt that of course,your husband may have just said that so he didn't have to admit he was jealous. "

This could be true I suppose.

Knowing Mr Ruggers I don't think thats the case though. In this case I mentioned it was more his arrogance that was the problem. ( not from this site ).

I have just read your other post about you being wary of playing with couples and why...I had never really thought about that but then that could be because of our bounderies so knew none of that would happen. Of course even that is probably only true in how we play at the moment.... if we introduced different play who knows what would happen on the day.

reading through most of the thread, probability is boyfriend changed his mind, equal possibility is she changed her mind and the flurry of texts started with her saying "not sure abut this" and ended with him saying come ohome then..

Jealousy does happen, especially when first timers switch from fantasy to actually meeting. But it's only one of many factors that can screw up a meet.

I guess for whatever reason they changed their mind but as you'd met I would have thought out of courtesy you get msg to say sorry not taking it any further not just block.

We could doubt that of course,your husband may have just said that so he didn't have to admit he was jealous.

Knowing Mr Ruggers I don't think thats the case though. In this case I mentioned it was more his arrogance that was the problem. ( not from this site ).

I have just read your other post about you being wary of playing with couples and why...I had never really thought about that but then that could be because of our bounderies so knew none of that would happen. Of course even that is probably only true in how we play at the moment.... if we introduced different play who knows what would happen on the day. "

I don't want to upset anyone with what I do. I'd be wary of letting go with a man,in case it looked like I was trying to compete with his partner. I'd make sure she wasn't ignored or left out but it could still happen.

"oooh what happened?

How is that jealously?

Might have been textinf her filthy things for you to do to her

And then they blocked you as you bottled it/weren't for them

Just for the record though, this was a meet organised through fab, and it's ok to talk about how it went in the forum....

Jealousy or not. Or whatever people seem to be fighting over. It's not good to be blocked. Sorry to hear the disappointment. Chin up bro

"Just for the record though, this was a meet organised through fab, and it's ok to talk about how it went in the forum...."

Not really but when has that ever stopped anyone posting or commenting?

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

[Removed by poster at 27/07/16 12:38:22]

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

Sadly yes I've seen it in couples who haven't discussed their actual aims or limits properly.

I've also unfortunately witnessed domestic violence in a club from one couple arguing over the attention the female half was getting.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I have just read your other post about you being wary of playing with couples and why...I had never really thought about that but then that could be because of our bounderies so knew none of that would happen. Of course even that is probably only true in how we play at the moment.... if we introduced different play who knows what would happen on the day.

I don't want to upset anyone with what I do. I'd be wary of letting go with a man,in case it looked like I was trying to compete with his partner. I'd make sure she wasn't ignored or left out but it could still happen. "

I think you have hit the nail on the head as some women want to compete with the partner, or like to think they are. How could a play meet compete with a relationship though? We steer clear of any single who thinks anything we might do with them would ever come close to what we have as a couple, it's like comparing 2D to 3D or black and white to colour ... just doesn't come close, and if it did, I would reconsider if what we had was that special.

» Add a new message to this topic