FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pest control.

pest control.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilmissplumpy OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

This is not about single men!

Have a wasp issue. Coming in my kitchen to die, its like an elephants graveyard for wasps (somedays 4 or 5).

I have found where the little pests are coming through the wall outside. Does anyone know if spraying foam wasp killer will get rid or do i need a proper pest controller person?

Lilmissnaughty x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is not about single men!

Have a wasp issue. Coming in my kitchen to die, its like an elephants graveyard for wasps (somedays 4 or 5).

I have found where the little pests are coming through the wall outside. Does anyone know if spraying foam wasp killer will get rid or do i need a proper pest controller person?

Lilmissnaughty x"

Was Pele foam worked for me on a nest....assuming that's where the nest is ??

Loved the first sentence haha

I'd get someone professional in. If it's a large nest and you don't get them all then you are at risk of a sting or two

Listen to the voice of reason (once the brain of stupidity in the same situation)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm no expert but I'd block their entry point and treat their nest, if appropriate. Wasps do a lot of good for us, so I'm inclined not to kill them. But if you're at high risk of problems then the nest could be dealt with somehow, to reduce the risk level.

If there is no nest present then just fill the gap. Depends if they are masonry bees or honey as some are protected as in their nests I mean x

» Add a new message to this topic