FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Census

Census

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

one question pissed me off just a lot - .............................................................................................. never worked? how many do you reckon ticked this? Z

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"one question pissed me off just a lot - .............................................................................................. never worked? how many do you reckon ticked this? Z"
too many!!!

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

The act of never working tits me off. The question doesn't because we need to know how many people have never worked. I only wish the government would act upon it

By *aryDafiMan  over a year ago

Tripple e

"one question pissed me off just a lot - .............................................................................................. never worked? how many do you reckon ticked this? Z"

A lot unfortunately.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There'll be a lot of older women who went from school straight into marriage, then motherhood, maybe widowhood and are now pensioners.

Never worked (in any 'getting a weekly wage' sense) ? Yes; loads.

Never worked (in any 'never contributed to society sense)? That's a different matter.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

My aunt has never worked,she has downs syndrome,my neighbour has never worked,she has looked after her disabled mum all her life.

Don't assume the worst and the world is a far nicer place.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well alot of things could be put into consideration. Younger generation who havent been fortunate to find a job through to someone who is older and has always been a housewife.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

[Removed by poster at 04/04/11 09:36:20]

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

There are great swathes of young people aged from 17 to 20 who have the misfortune of living in areas of high unemployment, these number Tens if not Hundreds of Thousands of kids......

This is record youth unemployment we are experiencing at the moment and it accounts for a great number of the unemployed total, but if companies are choosing to employ more and more retired people (B&Q, Asda, Tesco, Wilkinsons to name but a few) then for many of these young people they have little or no chance of finding a job.

Why did it piss you off ?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There is a difference between never worked and work dodger.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"There is a difference between never worked and work dodger."

very true.... remember there are going to now be a fair amount of 18-22 year olds who may have gone from school to university..

"There is a difference between never worked and work dodger.

very true.... remember there are going to now be a fair amount of 18-22 year olds who may have gone from school to university.. "

And then come out the other end to find zero jobs..think the figures are one in five? Theres about 70 people applying for every graduate job too.

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Re reading the thread, there are quite a few reasons for never having worked, I was probably just thinking about the work shy!!! Z

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Re reading the thread, there are quite a few reasons for never having worked, I was probably just thinking about the work shy!!! Z"

easily done.... sadly they all have to tick the same box.

» Add a new message to this topic