FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tv Naked Attraction show

Tv Naked Attraction show

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifferent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Caught a bit of this show last night, not sure which channel.

What a novel idea, with surpring outcomes.

!

Big well done to participants very brave.

Not sure i could do that.Its bad enough being rejected with your clothes on let alone publicly and in the buff. . Ccccchhrriiiist!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

It's part of my comedy routine, make em laugh get nekkid

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

There was *one time* at Glastonbury '98, I think - it was the second time in a row that it was a total, sodden washout. Refugee camp style trenchfoot.

Anyways... Sunday afternoon went to the Carabet tent to get out of the rain and the crowd was in a bad mood. They'd just been made to watch a pissed guy in a military uniform making airplane noises down the mike and had booed and pelted him off-stage.

Malcolm Hardee (remember him? ) was compare and in an effort to lighten the mood, flopped his cock out.

Everyone laughs hysterically.

It broadens into the 'Glastonbury 98 All-Comers Get Your Knob Out' competition. And they actually found 6 guys who got on stage and dropped their drawers.

BUT

Then another guy runs on stage, strips completely naked, does a handstand and runs off shouting, "MY WORK HERE IS DONE!" to rapturous applause.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"There was *one time* at Glastonbury '98, I think - it was the second time in a row that it was a total, sodden washout. Refugee camp style trenchfoot.

Anyways... Sunday afternoon went to the Carabet tent to get out of the rain and the crowd was in a bad mood. They'd just been made to watch a pissed guy in a military uniform making airplane noises down the mike and had booed and pelted him off-stage.

Malcolm Hardee (remember him? ) was compare and in an effort to lighten the mood, flopped his cock out.

Everyone laughs hysterically.

It broadens into the 'Glastonbury 98 All-Comers Get Your Knob Out' competition. And they actually found 6 guys who got on stage and dropped their drawers.

BUT

Then another guy runs on stage, strips completely naked, does a handstand and runs off shouting, "MY WORK HERE IS DONE!" to rapturous applause.

"

I guess you needed to have been there for that one

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

It was outrageous.

Paul Merton was living out of his car and just deteriorated throughout the weekend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Caught a bit of this show last night, not sure which channel.

What a novel idea, with surpring outcomes.

!

Big well done to participants very brave.

Not sure i could do that.Its bad enough being rejected with your clothes on let alone publicly and in the buff. . Ccccchhrriiiist! "

I am on episode 6 I think

» Add a new message to this topic