FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Comical / ludicrous reasons for a person not turning up for a meet....????

Comical / ludicrous reasons for a person not turning up for a meet....????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *manda_EdinTV OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

Unfortunately ive had several guys doing a " no show". However the only positive thing about this is the sometimes ludicrious reasons why ?

Top of the reasons is

" traffic" problems

" cold feet " ( fairly honest reason Id say)

the better ones are relative taking to hospital in an " emergency"

Best one was guy saying he just heard his dad had died. My reply " You can only use that excuse once darling" !

I really find it pathetic that someone would lie about something like this just to get out of a meet. ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roticGoddessXXWoman  over a year ago

Richmond

"I was in an accident on the way to meet you and the other driver and his mate got out of the car and stabbed me. I was rushed to the hospital, in intensive care for weeks, and almost died."

Unfortunately--it checked out....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Waited in a pub for an hour on my own 30 odd miles away from home.... after finally giving up the ghost I went back to my car only to get a message saying she was sorry but saw me and bottled it as I looked exactly like I did in my pic...... wtf haha

"Waited in a pub for an hour on my own 30 odd miles away from home.... after finally giving up the ghost I went back to my car only to get a message saying she was sorry but saw me and bottled it as I looked exactly like I did in my pic...... wtf haha"

Wouldn't bottle it with you!

I was once told that I looked like her dad when he was younger and it would of felt like incest

Best one I've had so far

Had a give me his address. I drive all the way there, knocked on the door and it wasn't even his house! Could of potentially been a dangerous situation for me.

Another guy gave me his address, I drove there, I messaged to confirm I got the correct house. He said yes but don't knock instead could I just walk up and down the street do he could watch me out of his window to be sure it really was me! . Some people are off their rocker! I now insist on day time socials first in public!

Top excuse from a CD claiming he couldn't come as his period had started

Second best after sending a face pic - oh no, you look just like my cousin and I can't stand her

By *hemonkeyheadMan  over a year ago

Reading

not from here, but stood up on a date with a girl i'd been talking to for ages.

told me she'd texted me to say she couldn't make it, and that i must have missed the text. i sent a screenshot of the conversations - that was that.

"Waited in a pub for an hour on my own 30 odd miles away from home.... after finally giving up the ghost I went back to my car only to get a message saying she was sorry but saw me and bottled it as I looked exactly like I did in my pic...... wtf haha

Wouldn't bottle it with you! "

Just my luck so far away haha

"Waited in a pub for an hour on my own 30 odd miles away from home.... after finally giving up the ghost I went back to my car only to get a message saying she was sorry but saw me and bottled it as I looked exactly like I did in my pic...... wtf haha

Just my luck so far away haha "

If you fancy a break in the garden of England sometime, let me know lol.

Just my luck so far away haha

If you fancy a break in the garden of England sometime, let me know lol. "

You can count on if I do, being the first to know x

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I arrived at the bar early, sat outside and as we were texting back and forth, you said you were just around the corner. Then you appeared, gave me a big smile and hug and we sat down to chat about finally meeting after texting back and forth all week. I got caught up in the moment, but after 5 minutes or so, realised this wasn't you at all, it was someone else I had been chatting with, on and off, during my holiday in gran canaria. Oops! Many apologies, but you both do look somewhat similar too.

This one I know to be true, because I was the one who arrived early and was approached by a different person, right at the moment I should have met someone else. I did admit it as soon as I realised.

» Add a new message to this topic