FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > paradise or buddies in blackpool which is best

paradise or buddies in blackpool which is best

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all we are planning to go for a weekend in blackpool and plan to stop at either paradise or buddies swingers hotels.We would like some feed back from anyone who as been to either. As we have read mixed reviews on both so any feedback would be much appreciated all the best kev and lou xxx .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They both have good points but i prefer the atmosphere at the paradise to be honest xx

"Hi all we are planning to go for a weekend in blackpool and plan to stop at either paradise or buddies swingers hotels.We would like some feed back from anyone who as been to either. As we have read mixed reviews on both so any feedback would be much appreciated all the best kev and lou xxx ."

If you click into the "clubs" section, you`ll be able to check out the comments in there.

(Did ya see that Ruggers, I`m good today eh?).

"Hi all we are planning to go for a weekend in blackpool and plan to stop at either paradise or buddies swingers hotels.We would like some feed back from anyone who as been to either. As we have read mixed reviews on both so any feedback would be much appreciated all the best kev and lou xxx .

If you click into the "clubs" section, you`ll be able to check out the comments in there.

"

Only cause ya havin sausage later xx

"Hi all we are planning to go for a weekend in blackpool and plan to stop at either paradise or buddies swingers hotels.We would like some feed back from anyone who as been to either. As we have read mixed reviews on both so any feedback would be much appreciated all the best kev and lou xxx .

Only cause ya havin sausage later xx"

I`ve started already, you`ll have to be quick.

» Add a new message to this topic