FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Confidence and a full length pic

Confidence and a full length pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Earlier today I posted a naked full length pic of my sat on the edge of my bed. I am a size 22 24 up to 26. And I know it isn't for everyone (and that's not what the post is about). I've had a few people saying they are also BBW but couldn't post a full length naked pic.

So is a full length pic a brave thing to do.....should more people embrace their body and just post pics regardless of how they feel about their shape? This is for all men and women who feel that they don't like their figure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think its a stunning photo x

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I couldn't and wouldn't do it.

I used to be a size 28-30.. Now a 18. I've got to many horrible bits.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's a lovely picture.

I don't do naked public photos, and have only recently acquired naked photos anyway. I do have a lovely charcoal sketch of me naked but I don't think that will get passed by the picture mods.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Post what you want. I prefer not to post naked pictures

"I couldn't and wouldn't do it.

I used to be a size 28-30.. Now a 18. I've got to many horrible bits."

Learn to love them. We all have to get naked at some point during the day.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

Big but beautiful

But no not everyone has the confidence to post pics let alone full body ones so good on you girl

"Earlier today I posted a naked full length pic of my sat on the edge of my bed. I am a size 22 24 up to 26. And I know it isn't for everyone (and that's not what the post is about). I've had a few people saying they are also BBW but couldn't post a full length naked pic.

So is a full length pic a brave thing to do.....should more people embrace their body and just post pics regardless of how they feel about their shape? This is for all men and women who feel that they don't like their figure."

I quite like my figure but I've never thought about doing a full length naked picture....

I prefer to leave a little to the imagination...saving the nudity for an actual meet

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I have just posted a full length, natural no filters pic. Yes I may be smaller than a bbw but I wanted people to see the bits I didnt like.A late pregnancy with complications took its toll. I'm comfortable in my own skin now but I hated my tummy.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Big but beautiful

But no not everyone has the confidence to post pics let alone full body ones so good on you girl "

its not always about confidence some just chose not to

Thornton

"Earlier today I posted a naked full length pic of my sat on the edge of my bed. I am a size 22 24 up to 26. And I know it isn't for everyone (and that's not what the post is about). I've had a few people saying they are also BBW but couldn't post a full length naked pic.

So is a full length pic a brave thing to do.....should more people embrace their body and just post pics regardless of how they feel about their shape? This is for all men and women who feel that they don't like their figure.

I quite like my figure but I've never thought about doing a full length naked picture....

I prefer to leave a little to the imagination...saving the nudity for an actual meet "

No nudity on meets either... I always insist on keeping something on!!!

That's a really nice pic

It's rare I send a naked pic to anyone. A lot of men just want something new to wank over. If I'm quite certain a man wants to meet then he might get one. No one has backed out that I can remember. On here I show what I feel like,not to prove anything to anyone. Naked pics are for special people

Op I think you look lush xxx

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have a full length naked pic. It's not my prettiest picture and shows off my flabby bits candidly but I think it's important people I might meet don't get the wrong impression that I have some amazing figure. The only reason it isn't in my public pics is because I or my surroundings could be recognised from it so it's in my friends gallery where those I might meet can see it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i think it is a beautiful pic, well done OP x

OP what a beautiful picture!!!! I'm going to try that pose myself..wether I'd ever upload is another story.

You are beautiful! Wow!

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I have a few full body pics none naked but I wouldn't be afraid to do it. To to sound full of myself but I'm very comfortable and confident in my own skin, I love myself and the people worth knowing love me for me regardless

At the end of the day it is the real you, so anybody you meet can accept that. I think that way you are far more likely to have a meaningful meet off of fab that way.

( off for a quick look now :P)

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I have a lot of respect for larger ladies, such as yourself, that display public pics that try and show exactly what their body type/shape is, as opposed to just close-ups of tits and bums and/or crafty angled pics that flatter to deceive.

For me, the fact that person is unashamedly saying "This is me, take it or leave it" shows a body confidence I find attractive. I really don't want to be spending my time telling someone her wobbly bits and cellulite aren't putting me off. They're not, the lack of confidence and need for continual reassurance does.

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 15:50:34]

I prefer to leave a little to the imagination...saving the nudity for an actual meet

No nudity on meets either... I always insist on keeping something on!!!"

What do you keep on? I like to be totally naked with a man.

So is a full length pic a brave thing to do.....should more people embrace their body and just post pics regardless of how they feel about their shape? This is for all men and women who feel that they don't like their figure."

You look beautiful

It's a beautifully sexy picture!!!! Wish I had the same confidence....x

By *inkyblonde69Woman  over a year ago

warrington

You go girl! I myself am a size 18 and do gets lots of compliments so well done you x

"It's rare I send a naked pic to anyone. A lot of men just want something new to wank over. If I'm quite certain a man wants to meet then he might get one. No one has backed out that I can remember. On here I show what I feel like,not to prove anything to anyone. Naked pics are for special people "

The only people who get naked pictures of me as the ones that I've met. Well, except Lib! He once got boobies, but that's all.

Amazing pic. You rock! Proud of you X

"I have a full length naked pic. It's not my prettiest picture and shows off my flabby bits candidly but I think it's important people I might meet don't get the wrong impression that I have some amazing figure. The only reason it isn't in my public pics is because I or my surroundings could be recognised from it so it's in my friends gallery where those I might meet can see it."

Hey can I have a look

I think your pics are lovely x

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I post pictures of myself that show me in the best way.. they're a representation of me hopefully they give folk an idea of my physique /, body and personality..

if others don't like them .. doesn't worry me, shouldn't worry you Op.

No nudity on meets either... I always insist on keeping something on!!!"

See im the same. I'm rarely naked on a meet.

Thornton

What do you keep on? I like to be totally naked with a man."

Stockings and like a babydoll dress

You look beautiful, great pic!

"OP what a beautiful picture!!!! I'm going to try that pose myself..wether I'd ever upload is another story.

You are beautiful! Wow! "

I can't wait to see it.

"I think its a stunning photo x "

By *aren1956TV/TS  over a year ago

Fakenham

Well done you! Ignore the body fascists and be proud. You have my 100% support (even though you wouldn't be interested in me) in being who you are.

"It's a lovely picture.

I don't do naked public photos, and have only recently acquired naked photos anyway. I do have a lovely charcoal sketch of me naked but I don't think that will get passed by the picture mods. "

Your pic sounds amazing x I'd love one like that x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I think it's a fabulous picture and an inspirational thread well done op x

My jaw dropped this morning when i seen it,outstanding looking and i fabbed it right away.

If you feel confident then go for it.

I would, now that I've lost a ton of weight. I feel awesome, so why not show it off.

I envy your confidence. I doubt I'd have the guys. Well done. Xx

We are very similar bodies... and ur pic is gorgeous.. i think people find that kind of ease with your body, incredibly attractive... i have full length naked pic but friends only.. wont show face publicly x

See im the same. I'm rarely naked on a meet."

Don't you feel uncomfortable when you sweat?

By *rtemisiaWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

That's a superb photo. I like people to be well aware of what they're getting before they meet me. Only pleasant surprises remain that way.

By *GHertsCouple  over a year ago

North Herts

"I think it's a fabulous picture and an inspirational thread well done op x"

Seconded OP .... I would genuinely like to know how anyone acquires body confidence. Time and again, when discussing the notion of 'attractiveness' the one thing that comes up is confidence being the main thing - above particular sizes or shapes or body parts. And I totally get that because I find confident people alluring too. I just don't know how to get to that point myself ...

Ms G

You look beautiful OP

See im the same. I'm rarely naked on a meet.

Don't you feel uncomfortable when you sweat?"

Nope. I think I look sexier dressed than naked x

It is a lovely picture I'm not brave enough as I don't like my tummy.

I don't mind being naked infront of people and doing clubs in very little but it's odd I don't like looking at myself in photos

"I think it's a fabulous picture and an inspirational thread well done op x

Seconded OP .... I would genuinely like to know how anyone acquires body confidence. Time and again, when discussing the notion of 'attractiveness' the one thing that comes up is confidence being the main thing - above particular sizes or shapes or body parts. And I totally get that because I find confident people alluring too. I just don't know how to get to that point myself ...

Ms G"

Stop seeing negatives when you look at your own body. Learn to love it and then just enjoy it.

You can get a bit of it from people telling you look good but it only works if you are willing to believe them. If you don't believe them no amount of them telling you how good you look will work.

Holy Moly you're hot!

I hope your photo gets a lot higher.. im sure the forum can help x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Have a fab xx

I think it is a great pic. And think your confidence is brilliant and sexy

I love that pic, I think you look fantastic x

Thank you all for your messages and all your support. And to those who have body issues... just do it.

"Thank you all for your messages and all your support. And to those who have body issues... just do it. "
page two now

We fabbed you and just want to say go u hun. Look great. Wish i had confidence to do this. X

By *ouple4biwomenMan  over a year ago

Anfield

So is a full length pic a brave thing to do.....should more people embrace their body

and just post pics regardless of how they feel about their shape? This is for all men and women who feel that they don't like their figure."

I've just had a look and I think it's an amazing pic turned me on straight away this is the female of the couple Deanna xxz

You look great OP.

I won't ever take a naked pic and I don't get naked on meets. I prefer to have no pics on my profile at all but sometimes do.

Everyone should do what makes them happy.

Op. What a great pic

It might encourage me also to get naked

"

I've just had a look and I think it's an amazing pic turned me on straight away this is the female of the couple Deanna xxz"

Thank you xx

Most people especially women do not see their own beauty. Women are over.critical of there own bodies. I see this with my wife and her friends. They each think the other has the best figure but are all sexy in their own right.

You are all beautiful and sexy

J

I saw your photo in hot pics earlier & thought you looked wonderful

I have full length pictures of myself but think after seeing yours I might strike a pose on the bed

It's a gorgeous photo OP

On a similar note, when I first joined the site I wouldn't post a topless photo as I was so self conscious about my chest... now I embrace my itty bittys.

Your pics are brilliantxxx

Why why why are we all so hung up on how we look?

We have nothing to be ashamed of and are all the same just different shapes and sizes. God it would be boring if we weren't!

To the OP. love the pic. Sensual yet sexy. Gets my juices flowing

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Whether I was a six or twenty six I wouldn't post my body on line any more than I'd post my face pic.

Not that I'm ashamed or lack confidence, I simply don't want to.

London

"Big but beautiful

But no not everyone has the confidence to post pics let alone full body ones so good on you girl its not always about confidence some just chose not to"

Exactly!

Beautiful. x

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I think its a stunning photo x "

I agree

It's a beautiful pic

I refuse to post any full length nude pics (standing up) as the one time I did (not long after joining) i had a particularly nasty message about my figure, particularly about my boobs and tum. It hit home and knocked my confidence. Well done that man.

Whether I was a six or twenty six I wouldn't post my body on line any more than I'd post my face pic.

Not that I'm ashamed or lack confidence, I simply don't want to. "

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

It's a stunning pic op

I have one on my profile and it's probably the one I'm least confident about

London

" I really don't want to be spending my time telling someone her wobbly bits and cellulite aren't putting me off. They're not, the lack of confidence and need for continual reassurance does."

Whilst this is from a male perspective, it's not gender specific lack of confidence. Call me a bitch but I have zero tolerance when it comes to constant reassurance. Major turn off!

i'm not as big as you and not had public body confidence until about 2 years ago. so it's not just BBW, but i fabbed that pic and am proud of you, and proud of me as well for not caring about body image standards because nobody is perfect to everyone.

It's your profile choose whichever pics you like. As with every profile some people like it some won't x

See im the same. I'm rarely naked on a meet."

I'm not really one of those who dresses to impress.. I use all my sexy stuff in my pics and prefer skin on skin for a meet

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"Post what you want. I prefer not to post naked pictures"

I agree people should post what they want. I prefer to just post my best bits i look better covered up but if i ever do lose weight then i would like to maybe have some pics like yours wearing nice new clothes.

"i'm not as big as you and not had public body confidence until about 2 years ago. so it's not just BBW, but i fabbed that pic and am proud of you, and proud of me as well for not caring about body image standards because nobody is perfect to everyone."

Your pics are amazing xx

"i'm not as big as you and not had public body confidence until about 2 years ago. so it's not just BBW, but i fabbed that pic and am proud of you, and proud of me as well for not caring about body image standards because nobody is perfect to everyone.

Your pics are amazing xx"

thanks. i'm ok about my body now. best enjoy it before it falls to bits lol.

I've a few full naked pics on my profile and I prefer to get naked when I'm playing. Strangely I often feel more confident naked with a man or in a club than I do dressed for a night out. I think I'm a bit odd

"

I've a few full naked pics on my profile and I prefer to get naked when I'm playing. Strangely I often feel more confident naked with a man or in a club than I do dressed for a night out. I think I'm a bit odd "

Lol I don't think that's odd. Some people just feel more comfortable in their own skin. I would say in day to day things I feel more comfortable. But for meets I feel more comfortable dressed to impress. I want a meet to think wow when I open the door. I want them to know that I think the meet is worth a lot of effort.

"It's a beautiful pic

I refuse to post any full length nude pics (standing up) as the one time I did (not long after joining) i had a particularly nasty message about my figure, particularly about my boobs and tum. It hit home and knocked my confidence. Well done that man.

"

I had someone do that last week. Send an abusive message and then blocked me before I was able to reply. I try not to get too upset with stuff like this but sometimes it cuts deep

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"It's a beautiful pic

I had someone do that last week. Send an abusive message and then blocked me before I was able to reply. I try not to get too upset with stuff like this but sometimes it cuts deep"

I've had it too. I don't get the reason for it at all!

You look amazing lady!

"It's a beautiful pic

I had someone do that last week. Send an abusive message and then blocked me before I was able to reply. I try not to get too upset with stuff like this but sometimes it cuts deep"

report them,,there obviously nasty people and this site is better off with out them.

"It's a beautiful pic

There's some sad little fuckwits on here. You probably wouldn't look twice at the dickhead anyway. Focus on the positive. You look gorgeous

You look great

I like having a full body nude pic so people know what they are getting. I get why some prefer to have clothed pics, though. It's all personal choice really.

It's a lovely and fantastic picture.

Well done and thanks for sharing your pic. x

Thank you all. I really can't believe how much positive feedback has come from it and this post. I'm nearly on page 1 of the hot pics and I'm actually quite stunned by the reaction.

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Wonderful pic OP, actually first reaction was raised eyebrows and wow! beautiful pic and curves....

Be proud!

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 20:13:50]

"Lovely pic OP and good for you for showing it.

I wouldn't do it because of my scars. Wish I had your confidence x "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Personally I wouldn't, but that's only because I don't do naked pics at all.

Not because I'm worried what people might think.

I have too much respect for the internet to ever do that.

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

Personally I couldn't. I'm rather less shapely without the corset

"Personally I wouldn't, but that's only because I don't do naked pics at all.

Not because I'm worried what people might think.

I have too much respect for the internet to ever do that."

If I put a full naked pic up I'd never get a message, even I don't want to see that

I've had three sections and my eldest daughter was 12 pound 5 pound my stomach is fucked beyond belief, deflated balloon comes to mind

Thank you all. For some freaky reason it has made page 1 of the hot photos. A very short fat female with bed head managed to get past some stunning pics.

To everyone who fabbed thanks. Xxx

Grantham

"Thank you all. For some freaky reason it has made page 1 of the hot photos. A very short fat female with bed head managed to get past some stunning pics.

To everyone who fabbed thanks. Xxx"

I tend not to look at women's photos but you do look very good and natural, well done

Thanks x as someone who doesn't have a huge amount of confidence in my shape most of the time I am literally gobsmacked

"Thank you all. For some freaky reason it has made page 1 of the hot photos. A very short fat female with bed head managed to get past some stunning pics.

To everyone who fabbed thanks. Xxx"

Tbh honest OP, you may be a larger lady, but you have a beautiful shape and its all well balanced out. Reubenesque. Im big, but more of an amorphous blob well jell

Grantham

"Tbh honest OP, you may be a larger lady, but you have a beautiful shape and its all well balanced out. Reubenesque."

Yes, this

"Tbh honest OP, you may be a larger lady, but you have a beautiful shape and its all well balanced out. Reubenesque. Im big, but more of an amorphous blob well jell "

Thank you but ur pics don't look blobby at all x u look lovely xx

Well I spent all day on pg1 on of hot pics. I've had a load of lovely messages some abuse but even better I've had loads of women tell me they have been inspired to try their own naked full length pic.

Embrace ur body... it's the only one u have xx

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This is a great thread. OP I think you look super sexy in that pic. It's also lovely to read the comments here. Hats off to you!

» Add a new message to this topic