FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > scared another one off.

scared another one off.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *angria_girluk OP   Woman  over a year ago

LUTON

A thirty-something male messaged me last night. I checked his profile. He'd joined a few HOURS before. I replied hello. He asked how fab was. I replied gently that as a single man he'd have to work hard and be patient. To help i suggested he put up some pics and fill out his profile. Maybe search the forums for tips. He then replied to ask what i was looking for. I replied that I had a fully filled out profile and suggested he read it. And I logged off after midnight. 10.30am i log back on. And another 'user no longer on site'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Are you going to do chapter 2 soon?

I'll be going out later so if I don't read it before I'll read it later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Are you going to do chapter 2 soon?

I'll be going out later so if I don't read it before I'll read it later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks x "

Don't go UNLOS before its posted though granny. The OP might get a complex!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A thirty-something male messaged me last night. I checked his profile. He'd joined a few HOURS before. I replied hello. He asked how fab was. I replied gently that as a single man he'd have to work hard and be patient. To help i suggested he put up some pics and fill out his profile. Maybe search the forums for tips. He then replied to ask what i was looking for. I replied that I had a fully filled out profile and suggested he read it. And I logged off after midnight. 10.30am i log back on. And another 'user no longer on site' "

Was he photo verified? Think you need to be photo verified to join the site now, thought that would put off a lot of people.

Ah the school holidays - got to love them hey?

As soon as they realise it's not instashag they lose interest

His patience ran out quick lol.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"His patience ran out quick lol."

Shag those abs are hunting me

I'd run a mile if someone wanted a shag after exchanging one message!

By *octor RobMan  over a year ago

urmston

"A thirty-something male messaged me last night. I checked his profile. He'd joined a few HOURS before. I replied hello. He asked how fab was. I replied gently that as a single man he'd have to work hard and be patient. To help i suggested he put up some pics and fill out his profile. Maybe search the forums for tips. He then replied to ask what i was looking for. I replied that I had a fully filled out profile and suggested he read it. And I logged off after midnight. 10.30am i log back on. And another 'user no longer on site'

Was he photo verified? Think you need to be photo verified to join the site now, thought that would put off a lot of people. "

If you are not photo verified you can be on the site , but can't reply in the forums etc... but can message other people.

By *angria_girluk OP   Woman  over a year ago

LUTON

didn't know there was an acronym UNLOS

That would have saved time.

I am just amused how often it happens.

"A thirty-something male messaged me last night. I checked his profile. He'd joined a few HOURS before. I replied hello. He asked how fab was. I replied gently that as a single man he'd have to work hard and be patient. To help i suggested he put up some pics and fill out his profile. Maybe search the forums for tips. He then replied to ask what i was looking for. I replied that I had a fully filled out profile and suggested he read it. And I logged off after midnight. 10.30am i log back on. And another 'user no longer on site'

Was he photo verified? Think you need to be photo verified to join the site now, thought that would put off a lot of people.

If you are not photo verified you can be on the site , but can't reply in the forums etc... but can message other people."

Honestly think you need to be photo verified now on all new profiles.

If you are not photo verified you can be on the site , but can't reply in the forums etc... but can message other people.

Honestly think you need to be photo verified now on all new profiles. "

No you don't, but I do think the system picks up on email addresses etc that have been used before so some users are asked for photo verification, but not all.

» Add a new message to this topic