FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gay or Straight

Gay or Straight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife and I have a wonderful relationship and an equally wonderful sex life. Sometimes she has a male who comes to our house and they have sex together, sometimes I join in and sometimes I go out the house and ask her to tell me all about it. This is a massive, massive turn on for me.

But also on occasions I go to a local spot where I meet other guys and usually have a wank or at the most a BJ - this is also with the wifes blessing, provided I tell her all the details because this turns her on in much the same way as she turns me on fucking our mutual friend.

I don't look around and see a guy and think phwooaaarr I fancy him - blokes do not normally turn me on except in the situation to which I refer, or watching a bloke on cam wanking and seeing him cum. Some folks class that as gay and other don't so I'm interested in others' opinions. I don't think I'm gay in the slightest btw

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you happy ?

Is your wife happy ?

That's all the matters

The opinions of strangers is irrelevant

"Are you happy ?

Is your wife happy ?

That's all the matters

The opinions of strangers is irrelevant "

Couldn't have put it better myself

I would describe you as bisexual.

Whatever the liberals on here say you're not straight if you enjoy popping off to a local spot for a BJ with other guys even if you 'don't fancy them'.

Embrace it - don't be ashamed of the word - if you're bi you're bi - be happy about it and continue to enjoy what you do!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies so far guys - yep we're both perfectly happy with the situation, it has and still works well for us.

I really couldn't give a fig what anyone call me to be honest. Most are probably just jealous at what we have going, whilst they have to sneak about behind their partners back lol

Sounds like you're bi but who needs labels really.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

That's not gay not straight.....possible it might be a touch of bi.

Who cares? Do what makes you feel good

"My wife and I have a wonderful relationship and an equally wonderful sex life. Sometimes she has a male who comes to our house and they have sex together, sometimes I join in and sometimes I go out the house and ask her to tell me all about it. This is a massive, massive turn on for me.

But also on occasions I go to a local spot where I meet other guys and usually have a wank or at the most a BJ - this is also with the wifes blessing, provided I tell her all the details because this turns her on in much the same way as she turns me on fucking our mutual friend.

I don't look around and see a guy and think phwooaaarr I fancy him - blokes do not normally turn me on except in the situation to which I refer, or watching a bloke on cam wanking and seeing him cum. Some folks class that as gay and other don't so I'm interested in others' opinions. I don't think I'm gay in the slightest btw "

You are sexually fluid.

"Are you happy ?

Is your wife happy ?

That's all the matters

The opinions of strangers is irrelevant

Couldn't have put it better myself "

Agreed. I am much the same and I categorise myself simply as.......sexual

"Sounds like you're bi but who needs labels really. "

I never get why people always say 'don't worry about labels' - the term is a description of what someone is surely?

If you won't eat meat then you're a vegetarian.

If your hair is naturally brown or black you're a brunette.

If you're looking for carrot in a greengrocers then you don't say 'can I have vegetable of orange colour, with green leaves out the top and kind of long and pointy. I'm sure it has a name but I don't want to give it a label'. You ask for a carrot don't you?

If you like cock AND pussy then you're bisexual aren't you? Simples? Nothing to be ashamed of - as I said earlier embrace it and keep having fun!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Sounds like you're bi but who needs labels really.

I never get why people always say 'don't worry about labels' - the term is a description of what someone is surely?

If you're looking for carrot in a greengrocers then you don't say 'can I have vegetable of orange colour, with green leaves out the top and kind of long and pointy. I'm sure it has a name but I don't want to give it a label'. You ask for a carrot don't you?

If you like cock AND pussy then you're bisexual aren't you? Simples? Nothing to be ashamed of - as I said earlier embrace it and keep having fun! "

....labels are probably more important on here as people are making informed choices about who they want to meet so the clearer you are the better.

"Sounds like you're bi but who needs labels really.

If you like cock AND pussy then you're bisexual aren't you? Simples? Nothing to be ashamed of - as I said earlier embrace it and keep having fun! "

Because people get so hung up on them.

I was guilty of that myself when I first got here. If a straight guy messaged I'd get on my high horse about his honesty. Now I don't even look to see what orientation he claims to be. If I find him attractive we play.

» Add a new message to this topic