FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No one seems interested

No one seems interested

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What can I do to get a meet? People keep saying it's because I havent got any verifications need to start somewhere though.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you need to go to a social and mingle

To a swingers club?

What makes your profile stand out from all the other hundreds of profiles? Put effort in = get rewards out

Patience is the key lol

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

You've a cock for a profile pic.

Think on.

Just have a wank and chill

"you need to go to a social and mingle "

In similar situation and keep checking for socials, bit nervous about clubs still, but people don't seem that social in my locality, Scunthorpe/Lincoln area.

Ye im a little nervous about going to a club on my own but might just have to try it

A change of name may help.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Ye im a little nervous about going to a club on my own but might just have to try it "

Go to a social. Chat to people on the forum. Make your profile interesting and your picture stand out from the thousands of other cock pictures that look pretty much the same. Send witty messages. Read all the other threads about not getting meets and apply the tips from those too.

Ok, being brutally honest here. As a female on this site, I wouldn't answer a message from you. I probably wouldn't open a message from you.

1) Your only photos are of your cock. I'm not interested. Even if I was interested I'd want to see something else as well.

2) Your profile is supposed to give me a sense of who you are. Would there be chemistry? Could we have a giggle? What kind of dynamic could I expect? Instead you have a couple of lines basically saying 'please fuck me'.

There's nothing that makes me want to say hi. You've got to put more of yourself out there to get more back...then this site sparkles

Good luck!

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

"What can I do to get a meet? People keep saying it's because I havent got any verifications need to start somewhere though. "

When have you ever pulled a girl with a cock as your face?never thats when.profile is zero effort.it offers nothing but two pics of your cock.

Build your profile and get networking at socials,and clubs.get a few drinks down you,relax,and chat.

"A change of name may help."

"A change of name may help.

"

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

Sorry OP this might sound harsh,

but looking at your pics, my first impression is:

why would anyone respond to a dick-head?

Like many have suggested, go to a club and improve your profile/pics.

"Patience is the key lol"

you're awesome

chnage the name...lose the cock pic....write a profile...

theres 1000s of fun guys on here what makes you stand out ..your profile is pretty lame

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Meet anyone for more than just sex, to gain verification.

Improve the photos that you have. It's almost impossible to imagine how you look and it's better not to leave others tp imagine as they wont. They'll look at the next guy with a great profile instead.

Take out any negativity from your profile.

Search the forum to pick up the many tips that people have posted.

Get out and meet others.

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

"To a swingers club?"

Now see if you don't understand the advice you are given, than how are you going to follow what someone requests when you meet them.

The advice is to go out and meet people. You know, in real life, without the computer and stuff. If you do a quick search you'll find that there are a few socials in your area. You may have to drive a bit or take public transport but it will be worth it in my opinion. Remember that this is purely to get to know some new people over a few drinks. Just be friendly and they might give you a verification. Even better if they invite you to play with them in the future.

Next thing you know you'll be giving some guy advice on how to get a meet!

Wherever the party is!

Ok that's cool, you've added a bit of personality there! You mention that you're a big guy. How about getting someone to take a full body shot? Maybe wearing something nice! Don't feel like you have to do it all in one go. Your profile may evolve as you get more experience.

Happy swinging, mate...

"A change of name may help."

Yeah there's not mush room to manoeuvre with that one huh!?!?

sounds like a mushroom

Yeah there's not mush room to manoeuvre with that one huh!?!? "

Oh and OP good luck

I don't often comment on these but, your name.... Fun guy 15? You need something else, doesn't have to be witty just a little more imaginative, first an Foremost when I think of fun guy, I instantly think of mushrooms etc!!

Secondly get some more pics and change your profile pic, a lot of women like to see a nice torso, bottom etc, a cock pic I would have instantly gone 'no thanks' too, yes you have a cock but it's not the first thing is women care about when building a rapport, well some might of course!

Thirdly build your profile, it has a good basis of likes and dislikes but it reads more of a job description, if you are actually fun, make your profile fun, witty ones always caught my eye!!

Fourthly, use the forum, it's a great way to build something, fab is great but it is hard work and the more you are seen (admittedly a small portion of fab users use this tool) but you get to know someone a bit better, where not using it you are missing out.

Good luck op

G x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"What can I do to get a meet? People keep saying it's because I havent got any verifications need to start somewhere though. "

People read profiles before messages...that is all.

London

"Ok, being brutally honest here. As a female on this site, I wouldn't answer a message from you. I probably wouldn't open a message from you.

1) Your only photos are of your cock. I'm not interested. Even if I was interested I'd want to see something else as well.

2) Your profile is supposed to give me a sense of who you are. Would there be chemistry? Could we have a giggle? What kind of dynamic could I expect? Instead you have a couple of lines basically saying 'please fuck me'.

There's nothing that makes me want to say hi. You've got to put more of yourself out there to get more back...then this site sparkles

Good luck!"

Exactly this!

How about my profile??

"Ye im a little nervous about going to a club on my own but might just have to try it "

But you are not nervous to show your genitalia to people you have never met.

London

"How about my profile??"

You can express a preference without insulting others.

I prefer larger ladies sounds nicer than "I'm not a fan of skin and bones".

Your age could be a disadvantage so you need a profile that stands out and showcases you. Unfortunately, yours doesn't.

London

"Ye im a little nervous about going to a club on my own but might just have to try it

But you are not nervous to show your genitalia to people you have never met."

Funny old world isn't it?

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Ok, being brutally honest here. As a female on this site, I wouldn't answer a message from you. I probably wouldn't open a message from you.

Good luck!"

Well said

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"You've a cock for a profile pic.

Think on."

By *ittle missnaughtyWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"You've a cock for a profile pic.

Think on."

Totally agree

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Go to one in a afternoon, maybe less busy.

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"you need to go to a social and mingle

In similar situation and keep checking for socials, bit nervous about clubs still, but people don't seem that social in my locality, Scunthorpe/Lincoln area. "

hull has regular socials

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I used to respond to these threads but then by doing so does it not dilute the field more for other single men and those looking for them.

Those getting it right do so for a reason, survival of the fittest. Or in this case survival of the sexiest.

Good luck!"

I was just about to type exactly the same...2 cock pics, bland profile ...nothing makes your profile stand out so although we respond to all msgs - it would be a "no thanks"

Wherever the party is!

Nice torso shot! Keep going, mate...

Wrll done for changing your name, but as you can see from the comments names can be difficult.

Find your own voice and personality. With those in place it won't matter what the name is.

"What can I do to get a meet? People keep saying it's because I havent got any verifications need to start somewhere though.

Nice torso shot! Keep going, mate... "

I'm giving you for being so supportive and encouraging to the potential competition.

"you need to go to a social and mingle

In similar situation and keep checking for socials, bit nervous about clubs still, but people don't seem that social in my locality, Scunthorpe/Lincoln area. "

Barnsley social is not that far from you and we have people who have travelled from near you to us

Chuck a frock on,call yourself a TV them look for women who want to meet TV's. Block single men from messaging you to cut out all the "straight" guys from messaging you. Job done! You to can pretend you're a lesbian.

Wherever the party is!

"What can I do to get a meet? People keep saying it's because I havent got any verifications need to start somewhere though.

I'm giving you for being so supportive and encouraging to the potential competition. "

What is this...competition...you speak of?

Purchase of Platinum Membership from all good retailers comes with an initial meet (and veri) included....

I'm giving you for being so supportive and encouraging to the potential competition.

What is this...competition...you speak of? "

I don't think you need to worry.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I think that's an excuse to let you down easy... . Having zero verifications didn't stop me.

Have fun..

» Add a new message to this topic