FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > teabags' Elite Party

teabags' Elite Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icketysplits OP   Woman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

So teabags is going to host parties where men have to meet her exact requirements.

I'd got to the point of imagining the measure device. Any other suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Teabag those who don't meet requirements

There needs to be a comfy seat because I want to watch.

"Teabag those who don't meet requirements "

PG Tips?

"There needs to be a comfy seat because I want to watch. "

They can't get in unless they pass the measuring test. Perhaps we need an ante chamber with some plush seating for those on quality control. That is why you want to watch, isn't it?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Would I have to have an enema before she rimmed me?

Pint glass.

Yes yes we could call them tea parties obviously.

Bacon rolls, tea, umm intimate beauty treatments, lazy toilets, counselling sessions, help in the bath!

"Pint glass."

Tall glass or squat pot? The girth test is all important too.

I'll be the bouncer.

I think there would be a milking machine beside the door, so noone would leave full, if not up to the size lol.

Tubes of Pringles and they could be used as the measuring device.

"There needs to be a comfy seat because I want to watch.

They can't get in unless they pass the measuring test. Perhaps we need an ante chamber with some plush seating for those on quality control. That is why you want to watch, isn't it?

"

There's nowt on telly. That's why I want to watch.

I suppose there's a minimum height requirement

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Yes yes we could call them tea parties obviously.

Bacon rolls, tea, umm intimate beauty treatments, lazy toilets, counselling sessions, help in the bath!"

Tea parties? You need to invite Hatter then

"Tubes of Pringles and they could be used as the measuring device. "

I'll eat the Pringles.

Bacon rolls, tea, umm intimate beauty treatments, lazy toilets, counselling sessions, help in the bath!"

I forgot your list of men you find attractive (it went 'invisible' ) but I didn't want to lose the idea of you hosting a party.

Tea parties has been taken by another social grouping, albeit with secret in the title.

"I think there would be a milking machine beside the door, so noone would leave full, if not up to the size lol."

Maybe that's what the pint glass comment was about.

"There needs to be a comfy seat because I want to watch.

There's nowt on telly. That's why I want to watch. "

Live streaming to your telly then? Saves having to leave the house and the seating might not be comfy.

back, sack and crack waxing?

Hand potatoes is my tried and tested length measuring device. 2 hand potatoes and a bit of shaft and bell still poking out.

The plastic rings that are on packs of 4 cans could be good good measuring devices but they're quite dangerous to seagulls so maybe not a good idea.

"Hand potatoes is my tried and tested length measuring device. 2 hand potatoes and a bit of shaft and bell still poking out.

The plastic rings that are on packs of 4 cans could be good good measuring devices but they're quite dangerous to seagulls so maybe not a good idea. "

I don't think seagulls read Fab threads.

tea party? I'm a T'Girl

Looks like I won't make the grade,i like coffee

"I think there would be a milking machine beside the door, so noone would leave full, if not up to the size lol.

Maybe that's what the pint glass comment was about. "

I think so too and milk is good for you as well

Bacon rolls, tea, umm intimate beauty treatments, lazy toilets, counselling sessions, help in the bath!

back, sack and crack waxing? "

Ass pube removal. It's one of my treatments but I do it in a special way. Guy on all 4's but still wearing his t shirt and socks, I open his bum cheeks and apply sensitive hair removal cream to the arse hole and surrounding area, stroke his thighs and blow his bum hole and wank him whilst the cream develops, reassure him that it's ok that he has a hard on and that this is all normal and part of the procedure, remove the cream with my little wooden spatulas, gently wash the bum hole with cotton wool pads and pat it dry then stick my tongue up there to check it's smooth and that I've got all the hairs off.

Lazy toilets is me taking them to the toilet and holding their willy for them to pee and then sucking them clean. Help in the bath is when they are too tired to are for themselves so I have to sponge them down and wash their willy and balls, counselling sessions, they lay on a sofa and tell me all their problems and I'll help them talk about any worries or concerns they have, give them willy smooths, and offer them a suck on my nipples.

Ass pube removal. It's one of my treatments but I do it in a special way. Guy on all 4's but still wearing his t shirt and socks, I open his bum cheeks and apply sensitive hair removal cream to the arse hole and surrounding area, stroke his thighs and blow his bum hole and wank him whilst the cream develops, reassure him that it's ok that he has a hard on and that this is all normal and part of the procedure, remove the cream with my little wooden spatulas, gently wash the bum hole with cotton wool pads and pat it dry then stick my tongue up there to check it's smooth and that I've got all the hairs off.

Lazy toilets is me taking them to the toilet and holding their willy for them to pee and then sucking them clean. Help in the bath is when they are too tired to are for themselves so I have to sponge them down and wash their willy and balls, counselling sessions, they lay on a sofa and tell me all their problems and I'll help them talk about any worries or concerns they have, give them willy smooths, and offer them a suck on my nipples. "

It sounds like a spa, of sorts.

You'll have them queuing down the street to get in to this party.

First they have to pass the hand potato, height, hair and jaw tests.

Lazy toilets is me taking them to the toilet and holding their willy for them to pee and then sucking them clean. Help in the bath is when they are too tired to are for themselves so I have to sponge them down and wash their willy and balls, counselling sessions, they lay on a sofa and tell me all their problems and I'll help them talk about any worries or concerns they have, give them willy smooths, and offer them a suck on my nipples. "

gosh

Quite happy to assume the role of Chief Fluffer

"Quite happy to assume the role of Chief Fluffer "

I think you might just end up fluffing towels.

if you need any assistants just holler

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Do you not douche them 'bags?

I won't rim a non douched starfish

I'm happy to pop round with biscuits for those that need a rest post action

It's going to be a cockfest of a party!!

"It's going to be a cockfest of a party!!"

Only if they pass the hand potato test!

"Do you not douche them 'bags?

I won't rim a non douched starfish "

I tell anybody I meet that I expect them to be freshly showered after their last poop. Sweat collected between the bum cheeks is fine so a heavy gym session and them a rim would be fine. Any clinkers or wing nuts hanging off them I wouldn't be shy to chuck them in the bath.

I tell anybody I meet that I expect them to be freshly showered after their last poop. Sweat collected between the bum cheeks is fine so a heavy gym session and them a rim would be fine. Any clinkers or wing nuts hanging off them I wouldn't be shy to chuck them in the bath. "

douche,douche,douche

"It's going to be a cockfest of a party!!

Only if they pass the hand potato test!"

Who has the smallest hands

Is that all you ladies think about .....food and tea lol

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I tell anybody I meet that I expect them to be freshly showered after their last poop. Sweat collected between the bum cheeks is fine so a heavy gym session and them a rim would be fine. Any clinkers or wing nuts hanging off them I wouldn't be shy to chuck them in the bath.

douche,douche,douche"

Yep douche. Shower means nothing if you want a completely clean rim

douche,douche,douche"

I met a guy for a long weekend in London (3rd meet we'd had) it was medical day. He bought proper hospital gowns and speculums and bits and bobs. I needed an enema (was just a douche) bent me over the sink in the hotel bathroom I had my hospital gown on open at the back, a warm woosh of water up my bottom then he places me on the toilet, bubble fluffs and embarrassing noises and arse juice dribbling out all whilst he was standing by the door asking if I wanted a sweet cuppa tea!

douche,douche,douche

I met a guy for a long weekend in London (3rd meet we'd had) it was medical day. He bought proper hospital gowns and speculums and bits and bobs. I needed an enema (was just a douche) bent me over the sink in the hotel bathroom I had my hospital gown on open at the back, a warm woosh of water up my bottom then he places me on the toilet, bubble fluffs and embarrassing noises and arse juice dribbling out all whilst he was standing by the door asking if I wanted a sweet cuppa tea! "

douching is a private thing

douche,douche,douche

I met a guy for a long weekend in London (3rd meet we'd had) it was medical day. He bought proper hospital gowns and speculums and bits and bobs. I needed an enema (was just a douche) bent me over the sink in the hotel bathroom I had my hospital gown on open at the back, a warm woosh of water up my bottom then he places me on the toilet, bubble fluffs and embarrassing noises and arse juice dribbling out all whilst he was standing by the door asking if I wanted a sweet cuppa tea! "

My 'medical days' are nothing like yours.

I'm happy for someone else to have my chair now...

"I'm happy for someone else to have my chair now... "

is that comode

douche,douche,douche

I met a guy for a long weekend in London (3rd meet we'd had) it was medical day. He bought proper hospital gowns and speculums and bits and bobs. I needed an enema (was just a douche) bent me over the sink in the hotel bathroom I had my hospital gown on open at the back, a warm woosh of water up my bottom then he places me on the toilet, bubble fluffs and embarrassing noises and arse juice dribbling out all whilst he was standing by the door asking if I wanted a sweet cuppa tea!

My 'medical days' are nothing like yours. "

Also had a creepy hand that rocks the cradle type gynaecologal examination, all good fun!

Need a waitress?

douche,douche,douche

Also had a creepy hand that rocks the cradle type gynaecologal examination, all good fun!"

lol,we really must meet

Eeew I'm creeping myself out now. I'm all about love and caring and looking after people. I've got foot spas and I've got loads of scholl equipment, foot pedi's, nail buffers etc. I've got facial steamers and I also do a hot flannel willy relaxer treatment. Chuck a wet flannel in the the microwave, wait for it to cool a bit and apply to the willy.

douche,douche,douche

Also had a creepy hand that rocks the cradle type gynaecologal examination, all good fun!"

Your kinks never cease to educate me.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Tubes of Pringles and they could be used as the measuring device.

I'll eat the Pringles. "

Not if I get there first you won't young lady

douche,douche,douche

Also had a creepy hand that rocks the cradle type gynaecologal examination, all good fun!

lol,we really must meet "

I think we'd get on, plus I'd need some help!

I'd be far too innocent and no where near her standards

douche,douche,douche

lol,we really must meet

I think we'd get on, plus I'd need some help!"

you,ve a good sense of humour,,and sound fun,,yea I bet we'd have a giggle

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'd be far too innocent and no where near her standards "

All you need is a clean arse and to live in Wales, I think you're quids in there in there bro

Oh hang on, have you got a massive penis

"I'd be far too innocent and no where near her standards

All you need is a clean arse and to live in Wales, I think you're quids in there in there bro

Oh hang on, have you got a massive penis "

I'll stay at home

I'll stay at home "

is it small?

I'll stay at home

is it small?"

I like my Johnson, but I'm not about to have it torn apart by pretty girls and an audience

I'll stay at home

is it small?

I like my Johnson, but I'm not about to have it torn apart by pretty girls and an audience "

Spoilsport

Oh hang on, have you got a massive penis "

You missed out you also have to be popular

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'll stay at home

is it small?

I like my Johnson, but I'm not about to have it torn apart by pretty girls and an audience

Spoilsport "

Exactly, ya just can't get the cock these days

I'll stay at home

is it small?

I like my Johnson, but I'm not about to have it torn apart by pretty girls and an audience "

go on tell us how big is it?,,,we wont laugh,,,,,maybe we,ll gasp

By *igboy10essexMan  over a year ago

Upminster

"It's going to be a cockfest of a party!!

Only if they pass the hand potato test!"

Lol I would take my chances on the door hand potato test xx

You missed out you also have to be popular "

And who decides if one is popular or not? How is popularity measured? Inches? Kg? Light years?

This party is harder to get into that the other one that was a once in a life time opportunity

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"go on tell us how big is it?,,,we wont laugh,,,,,maybe we,ll gasp "

I doubt very much that it would be as impressive as yours Mikki

I'll stay at home

is it small?

go on tell us how big is it?,,,we wont laugh,,,,,maybe we,ll gasp "

Small enough to fit in the cat flap but too big for the key hole

I'll stay at home

is it small?

Small enough to fit in the cat flap but too big for the key hole "

Is that flaccid or engorged?

You missed out you also have to be popular "

Don't need to be popular

I'll stay at home

is it small?

Small enough to fit in the cat flap but too big for the key hole

Is that flaccid or engorged? "

The measurements would be accurate in both scenarios

"Eeew I'm creeping myself out now. I'm all about love and caring and looking after people. I've got foot spas and I've got loads of scholl equipment, foot pedi's, nail buffers etc. I've got facial steamers and I also do a hot flannel willy relaxer treatment. Chuck a wet flannel in the the microwave, wait for it to cool a bit and apply to the willy. "

Hot flannel willy relaxer treatment you say ? Fucking hell Teabags you are just brilliant.

I always know I'm going to love a thread if you post.

Mrs

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What are the requirements?

"What are the requirements? "

You have to exactly match the teabags attractiveness test. Cock size is but one element. I just got caught up in the measuring bit, having conducted research for Sydney University in this specific area a few years ago.

Fuck but you are all nuts today!

Must be the weather.

Same as the shout pissed people in the streets early hours last night!

You all need to pop to church and confess your sins, dear god, some crazy things going on here, where do I sign.......

"You all need to pop to church and confess your sins, dear god, some crazy things going on here, where do I sign......."

Ooo, I haven't done that for a while...

will there be cake ?

Just keep it simple,

A door with a peep hole, Face

Now if you could just insert your cock through the hole in the door for a full inspection

And finally talk into the intercom and tell me your filthiest fantasy

"Just keep it simple,

Now if you could just insert your cock through the hole in the door for a full inspection

"

You're on door duty to let the men in?

"Just keep it simple,

You're on door duty to let the men in? "

No, I'm not into men

And not my idea of a party being surrounded by Men with huge cocks

Not that I would make it past the door myself anyway

"Just keep it simple,

No, I'm not into men

Not that I would make it past the door myself anyway"

You wouldn't pass the teabags height test... But there are other parties where you would be more than deliciously welcome.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Fuck but you are all nuts today!

Must be the weather.

Same as the shout pissed people in the streets early hours last night!"

Yeah sorry, I'll try and tone it down a bit next time

"Just keep it simple,

No, I'm not into men

You wouldn't pass the teabags height test... But there are other parties where you would be more than deliciously welcome. "

teabags wouldn't pass a lot of guys height test, she is only 5/3

"Just keep it simple,

No, I'm not into men

You wouldn't pass the teabags height test... But there are other parties where you would be more than deliciously welcome.

teabags wouldn't pass a lot of guys height test, she is only 5/3 "

Obviously the guys that came to my party would only come if they were ok with my height!

» Add a new message to this topic