FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cheating

Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok. So I see a lot people on here who are playing away from home.

Now there are presumably many reasons but what I don't get (both on here and offline world) is why stay.

Some will say for children etc and I understand this can be a factor.

Others are very young, only been going out a year or so.

Why stay? If your relationship is not fulfilling then surely you deserve more?

The other half deserves more.

Everyone deserves to be loved completely and not only is this being taken away from yourself but it's being taken away from someone else.

Time to share love is being robbed.

Controversial I know and you might have guessed it, I'm anti cheat. I've been through the heartbreak and I can tell you, it devastates you and changes you. So that's my reason I don't and won't do it or play with any one in a relationship.

But, I like to here people's opinions anyway.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i had a mate a good few years back we knew he was cheating and mostly disapproved but let him get on with it. his excuse was no nookie at a home which didnt surprise us as it turned out his wife was shagging someone behind his back and had been for a couple of years

money was the main factor for me

i stayed in a sexless unhappy marriage for 8 years

i had three kids and a joint mortgage

so if i left id have to save for a deposit while paying for the house i was in, if i left id have to pay rent on my new home as well as the mortgage on my home id moved out of

and provide for three kids

its not always that easy

"Ok. So I see a lot people on here who are playing away from home.

Now there are presumably many reasons but what I don't get (both on here and offline world) is why stay.

Everyone deserves to be loved completely and not only is this being taken away from yourself but it's being taken away from someone else.

Controversial I know and you might have guessed it, I'm anti cheat. I've been through the heartbreak and I can tell you, it devastates you and changes you. So that's my reason I don't and won't do it or play with any one in a relationship.

"

Many reasons why, and even more to stay, some feel their needs are selfish and it would punish the children if they left or everything else is great with relationship just not enough ot no sex.

Imagine leaving someone who your still in love with, and watching the children be devastated too. I guess this seems like the best option.

Who knows...only the individuals can answer, and I guess I don't really need to know?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Life isn't always black and white

For the record we don't play with people who are playing away, swinging for us is about openness and honesty not in this to hurt anyone.

I was with my ex for 8yrs and they were the best years of my life.

In the end I knew I was drifting away from him and I couldn't get back.

I was staying because of the mortgage but I loved him for the person he was.

He was my best friend.

But I realised he needed to be loved as much as he loved me.

I moved in with my friend and I gave up the house. He kept everything from the house and the house itself.

I left with a suitcase and cat and my bed.

I understand the difficulty but I chose to put us both first.

I deserved more and so did he.

We're actually still best friends to this day.

"money was the main factor for me

so if i left id have to save for a deposit while paying for the house i was in, if i left id have to pay rent on my new home as well as the mortgage on my home id moved out of

its not always that easy "

But you must have left on the end. What made you leave in the end?

They might be perfectly happy in their marriage but just want the extra sex?

We're animals and in my opinion are not meant to have sex with the same person for the rest of our lives.... No matter how much we love them

The couples on here are happy but are still having sex with other's, it's just something they are able to share together. Not everyone has that luxury.

It's just sex at the end of the day??

Suppose if the other half knows and understand this then yeah. That makes sense.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It isn't always just about the two people in the relationship and life is rarely black and white.

"It isn't always just about the two people in the relationship and life is rarely black and white. "

Inunderstand children are a factor and this makes things much more complex.

I still can't excuse it but I can understand why people would stay. You can't just think about yourself when children rely on you.

A point I made though was about people without children. Quite early in relationships like 1-2 years in. They're already cheating....

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

There is love. And there is sex. I can separate the two quite easily .

That doesn't mean to say I feel nothing for the people I meet - I would never have sex with anyone I didn't like.

me and my ex stayed together about 2 years or so after we split up, just wasn't possible to move for me (and take all the kids) and he wouldn't move out.

it was horrible.

i hated it.

but i respected him (and myself i suppose) to not go out and find someone else. although i did fuck someone out of revenge for him cheating on me and funnily enough he respected me a bit more after that.

"It isn't always just about the two people in the relationship and life is rarely black and white.

I still can't excuse it but I can understand why people would stay. You can't just think about yourself when children rely on you.

A point I made though was about people without children. Quite early in relationships like 1-2 years in. They're already cheating...."

i think now i would proper cheat on someone if the sex wasn't good but everything else was.

i had a LDR not long back, split for good a year ago, and went without sex way too much because of this. and if i did it again i think i would be tempted to fuck guys without his knowledge.

"It isn't always just about the two people in the relationship and life is rarely black and white.

A point I made though was about people without children. Quite early in relationships like 1-2 years in. They're already cheating....

i think now i would proper cheat on someone if the sex wasn't good but everything else was.

i had a LDR not long back, split for good a year ago, and went without sex way too much because of this. and if i did it again i think i would be tempted to fuck guys without his knowledge."

Would you not avoid the LDR (took me a while to figure out what that meant)?

i had a LDR not long back, split for good a year ago, and went without sex way too much because of this. and if i did it again i think i would be tempted to fuck guys without his knowledge.

"

Well yes i would, and do, try to avoid scenarios where i'm not 100% happy.

But when you click with someone distance shouldn't matter. Sex shouldn't either but i wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice on that again, especially as it wasn't worth it in the end.

I know this is my issue though and i could lose my 'ideal' because of it. It's also why i'm actively seeking someone who is ok with me having sex with other guys. I'd rather not cheat but tbh i have had a bit of a buzz off doing it in the past as well because of the way i've been treated.

But when you click with someone distance shouldn't matter. Sex shouldn't either but i wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice on that again, especially as it wasn't worth it in the end.

I know this is my issue though and i could lose my 'ideal' because of it. It's also why i'm actively seeking someone who is ok with me having sex with other guys. I'd rather not cheat but tbh i have had a bit of a buzz off doing it in the past as well because of the way i've been treated."

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Our past has a lot to answer for to our future! X

I know this is my issue though and i could lose my 'ideal' because of it. It's also why i'm actively seeking someone who is ok with me having sex with other guys. I'd rather not cheat but tbh i have had a bit of a buzz off doing it in the past as well because of the way i've been treated.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Our past has a lot to answer for to our future! X"

You're welcome. I like thinking about things on a deeper level and sharing them.

But yes my past has messed me up a little, every time i think i've got myself sorted i realise i haven't. Reality isn't anything like i imagined it would be. So i have to stop imagining.

"There is love. And there is sex. I can separate the two quite easily "

This. There are many reasons why a person might need to look elsewhere for the purely physical act of sex - as long as they are honest from the outset about being married (or in a relationship) it's not necessary in my opinion to divulge them.

If a relationship is perfect aside from the sexual aspect, why would one leave?

By *he WickedsCouple  over a year ago

Pandoras (Saturday 17th only)

Culturally we are programmed to be monogamous. But if you put custom and practice aside then we are here to ensure the continuation of the human race. We've evolved to enjoy sex (which vastly aids in the procreation process ).

I completely understand about the emotions involved in commitment to relationships. However, as swingers, we are here to enjoy sex with as many people as we wish. The nature of swinging is liberating and the only rules we should impose are those of mutual respect.

Remember, none of us know how long we have. Our time on this earth is fleeting. Enjoy what time we have..... And party on down dudes!

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Not all cheaters are unhappy or sexually frustrated though.

Many like to have their cake and eat it, the thrill of the chase, having a secret that their OH knows nothing about. The list is a mile long.

Am on here without my wife knowing, i make it clear at the begining am married with my wife knowing am on here, its either they like it or they don't, there are reasons why people play away but does everyone need to know exactly why? X

*Sorry meant without my wife knowing

"For the record we don't play with people who are playing away, swinging for us is about openness and honesty not in this to hurt anyone."

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I do my utmost to NOT meet cheats but my responsibility ends when they say they are not in a relationship.

There are too many reasons why a person might cheat.

Only thing I am sure of is that no one ever died or even went mad from not having sex.

I'd like to think that I loved the person I love more than I love myself.

That's easy to says tho cos I don't love anyone romantically that is.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

What are you classing as cheating?

The person who doesn't have extra marital sex but happily craves the company of others, the wooing, the sharing of confidences and the intimacy gets to hold their hands up and say, I haven't had sex with anyone else and doesn't (necessarily) get called a cheat.

The sharing and flirting on the forum with people you know to be married, does that count as cheating?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

A point I made though was about people without children. Quite early in relationships like 1-2 years in. They're already cheating...."

Who knows? Some people are unfaithful throughout their entire life. I don't think anyone can understand the motives behind it all.

"What are you classing as cheating?

The person who doesn't have extra marital sex but happily craves the company of others, the wooing, the sharing of confidences and the intimacy gets to hold their hands up and say, I haven't had sex with anyone else and doesn't (necessarily) get called a cheat.

The sharing and flirting on the forum with people you know to be married, does that count as cheating?

"

we re both flirtatious at work,here but draw the line at anything that might hurt each other

we re both flirtatious at work,here but draw the line at anything that might hurt each other "

You trust that you both know where that line is, and that it never shifts?

I'm sure you do but for those not in your relationship and being flirted with how do they know they aren't facilitating cheating?

we draw the line ,we swing together and we meet together,and we both come on here it works for us and having discussed at length we both agree that neither us or anybody else gets hurt

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Cheaters are childish, selfish arse hats.

Swingers who have an open, loving relationship and communicate about their sex life like adults are top banana.

And that's my 2p.

"There is love. And there is sex. I can separate the two quite easily

This. There are many reasons why a person might need to look elsewhere for the purely physical act of sex - as long as they are honest from the outset about being married (or in a relationship) it's not necessary in my opinion to divulge them.

"

Mainly because the dramatic and devastating consequences of the actions.

Being unfaithful damages a relationship and the other party often causing irrevocable damage. It breaks a persons heart and impacts their ability to trust.

Knowing that unbearable pain, I'd say that's the reason to leave.

I'd rather go through that pain again myself than put someone through that pain.

"

Sexually or emotionally. It's the same. There's is no difference.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Being unfaithful damages a relationship and the other party often causing irrevocable damage. It breaks a persons heart and impacts their ability to trust.

I'd rather go through that pain again myself than put someone through that pain. "

I think (quite reasonably) that you're assuming every experience is the same as yours when in fact each set if circumstances is unique. That's why I would never interfere in someone else's relationship by telling a partner that the other one was "cheating" you truly never know what goes on behind closed doors.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

In addition to the many things that make a great relationship amazing simply treat people as you would expect them to treat yourself. If kids are involved certainly consider how they expect their parents to treat each other and their homelife to be.

A s#it relationship environment and operating in the shadows aint good or healthy for adults or kids.

Not too complex really although to anyone with modern low values/no morals it wont really matter.

"Cheaters are childish, selfish arse hats.

Swingers who have an open, loving relationship and communicate about their sex life like adults are top banana.

And that's my 2p."

I'd rather go through that pain again myself than put someone through that pain.

I think (quite reasonably) that you're assuming every experience is the same as yours when in fact each set if circumstances is unique. That's why I would never interfere in someone else's relationship by telling a partner that the other one was "cheating" you truly never know what goes on behind closed doors."

honesty is the best policy in my book.

If only more couples were as honest with each other in vanilla world as they are in the swinging world.

"In addition to the many things that make a great relationship amazing simply treat people as you would expect them to treat yourself. If kids are involved certainly consider how they expect their parents to treat each other and their homelife to be.

A s#it relationship environment and operating in the shadows aint good or healthy for adults or kids.

Not too complex really although to anyone with modern low values/no morals it wont really matter.

"

Modern low values? When do you define modern from? Just because people used to stay married doesn't mean there was no infidelity.

"In addition to the many things that make a great relationship amazing simply treat people as you would expect them to treat yourself. If kids are involved certainly consider how they expect their parents to treat each other and their homelife to be.

Modern low values? When do you define modern from? Just because people used to stay married doesn't mean there was no infidelity.

"

Maybe it's more how accessible things are.

Previously sex and all it had to offer was not so accessible, now we have the web where we get to explore our fantasies and meet more like minded people.

Now it's easier to get what you want because it's easier to talk about it with others.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think (quite reasonably) that you're assuming every experience is the same as yours when in fact each set if circumstances is unique. That's why I would never interfere in someone else's relationship by telling a partner that the other one was "cheating" you truly never know what goes on behind closed doors.

If only more couples were as honest with each other in vanilla world as they are in the swinging world.

"

But how do you know they aren't?

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

"

On modern low values - work it out, it's not science.

As for 'Just because people used to stay married doesn't mean there was no infidelity'. I assume you've got me mixed up with someone else as not something I mentioned or touched on

If a swinger can separate sex from love it stands to reason a non-swinger can. Not telling your partner or getting consent doesn't automatically mean they don't love them.

On modern low values - work it out, it's not science.

As for 'Just because people used to stay married doesn't mean there was no infidelity'. I assume you've got me mixed up with someone else as not something I mentioned or touched on "

How have relationship values changed since people started getting married?

But how do you know they aren't? "

Then they would not be cheating.....

Cheating would imply they're being deceptive, not honest, doing something they shouldn't be.

If they were honest about what they were doing then they wouldn't be cheating.

"

Cheating would imply they're being deceptive, not honest, doing something they shouldn't be.

If they were honest about what they were doing then they wouldn't be cheating. "

Therein lies the problem. How would you know? If someone told you they had permission, do you believe them? I know non-swinging couples who do give each other permission but it's their business and they don't go into the intimacies of what their agreements are with someone with whom they decide to have casual sex.

"

If they were honest about what they were doing then they wouldn't be cheating.

Therein lies the problem. How would you know? If someone told you they had permission, do you believe them? I know non-swinging couples who do give each other permission but it's their business and they don't go into the intimacies of what their agreements are with someone with whom they decide to have casual sex.

"

Nope. I did consider it but then just couldn't. He offered for me to speak to his wife on the phone etc but it just wasn't for me.

I've been caught out on here with "single" guys.

You learn to recognise habits and you figure out they're not single.

"If a swinger can separate sex from love it stands to reason a non-swinger can. Not telling your partner or getting consent doesn't automatically mean they don't love them. "
theres way too many holes in that theory to be worth the risk tbh

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I am married.

Swinging is a hobby for me. I play alone.

If you don't wish to play with marrieds/ partnered, then don't.

I thought Fab was for anyone and everyone. Inclusive and respectful of diverse lifestyles.

So stop being so fucking sanctimonious.

"I am married.

I thought Fab was for anyone and everyone. Inclusive and respectful of diverse lifestyles.

"

Little bit touchy aren't you.

My thread is around cheating. Not swinging

By *assie48Woman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

im with u on this i too have been on the receiving end of a cheating partner and yes we did swing together and it does change how u think wot gets me is i put on my profile that i dont meet married or attached guys and they still contact me u can spot them a mile off some say i thought if u felt horny u would play with me i just say no i still wouldnt i dont go short of male company

"I am married.

"

the clues in the title FABSWINGERS not fabcheaters fabcouldntgiveafuckforanyoneelse peoples feelings matter whether race,economic or sexual preference ,any ignorance of these makes you morally corrupt imo

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"

I met my husband at 14, married him at 20, two children, both now adults and I guess stuck in a rut. I couldn't afford to move out on my wages, not for somewhere decent anyway. Other reasons too but when I tell people them they don't understand

"I am married.

"

cheating isn't a lifestyle lmao

"I am married.

the clues in the title FABSWINGERS not fabcheaters fabcouldntgiveafuckforanyoneelse peoples feelings matter whether race,economic or sexual preference ,any ignorance of these makes you morally corrupt imo"

Well it's taken longer than usual for someone to trot the old it's FABSWINGERS not FAB CHEATERS line out ~ actually if you google NSA sex it also leads to this site.

You live by your own moral code & let others live theirs

I met my husband at 14, married him at 20, two children, both now adults and I guess stuck in a rut. I couldn't afford to move out on my wages, not for somewhere decent anyway. Other reasons too but when I tell people them they don't understand "

Thank you.

I may not agree with them but they're your reasons but I understand it in a small way.

It's why I stayed with my ex for a short time.

Fabville

"I am married.

My thread is around cheating. Not swinging "

Just really pissed off at the level of judgemental shit about people like me.

Yes, I am married.

No, he doesn't know.

I enjoy swinging. Is that cheating? Or is it ok if it is just meaningless sex?

Am I worse because I have children?

Shoud I be condemned because I have met a wonderful man through swinging?

Worse than the fucking Middle Ages.

Your husband is nt a wonderful man then not worth the truth so he could move on I guess

Fabville

"Your husband is nt a wonderful man then not worth the truth so he could move on I guess "

Life outside swinging is rarely simple. It would be easy to make a snap judgement about circumstances you do not know about.

Southampton

I met my husband at 14, married him at 20, two children, both now adults and I guess stuck in a rut. I couldn't afford to move out on my wages, not for somewhere decent anyway. Other reasons too but when I tell people them they don't understand

Thank you.

I may not agree with them but they're your reasons but I understand it in a small way.

It's why I stayed with my ex for a short time. "

Thank you, it's nice to not be criticised. I forgot to add that we married in 1983, so not so easy to walk away from, not that it's really relevant I guess

"I am married.

My thread is around cheating. Not swinging

Just really pissed off at the level of judgemental shit about people like me.

Yes, I am married.

No, he doesn't know.

I enjoy swinging. Is that cheating? Or is it ok if it is just meaningless sex?

Am I worse because I have children?

Shoud I be condemned because I have met a wonderful man through swinging?

Worse than the fucking Middle Ages."

People can share opinions and I don't think we're attacking anyone personally.

It's your life and if your happy with your choices then it shouldn't matter what I or anyone else thinks.

I wouldn't say worse because you have children. I don't think that should either make you stay or leave and it shouldn't dictate who you have sex with.

If you're with someone and having sex with others, regardless if you call it swinging. If your partner/husband does not know then yes, I would say that is cheating.

If he doesn't know then it's cheating.

If you have met a wonderful man through swining that's awesome but it's still an affair.

As trained councillors could nt agree more but everyones feelings matter

Thank you.

Thank you, it's nice to not be criticised. I forgot to add that we married in 1983, so not so easy to walk away from, not that it's really relevant I guess "

I don't think anyone should really be criticised. It's your life to live how you want.

It just makes me wonder about the life that you're missing out on though. The freedom you're entitled to and should have to be who you are and with whom you want.

But if it works for you then it works.

I guess my thread was more aimed at the ones who have no responsibility to each other yet they still stay....

I state quite clearly in my profile that I only want single guys, reason being is because I want more than just sex, I want a cinema companion and a food companion and I want messages and phone calls in between meeting and I don't believe that's possible if someone is attached. Plus I couldn't do that to another bird.

The thing that would do my head in if I had a cheating partner is not the actual cheating but other people knowing, even the girl he's cheating on me with, would hate some bird to be laughing at my expense or knowing that she's shagging my fella, ahh I'd go fucking super saiyan and lose my shit and heads would roll.

Its not always the case you have to walk away whos to say the partner does nt want variety or swinging or whatever it just seems a selfish cowards way to cheat

"Its not always the case you have to walk away whos to say the partner does nt want variety or swinging or whatever it just seems a selfish cowards way to cheat "

I share most of your sentiment. You do have to walk away.

we did nt

Hi, another cheaters thread, this subject has been done to death, I'm a cheater nobody's business but mine, if you think the person you are chatting with is a cheater and it's not for you, walk on by, simples. Jim

I dont see why people who are married and cheating should get the amount of abuse they get on here

"Hi, another cheaters thread, this subject has been done to death, I'm a cheater nobody's business but mine, if you think the person you are chatting with is a cheater and it's not for you, walk on by, simples. Jim "

Well maybe if they stopped messaging single ladies and ignoring the statements they make about not being interested in married men then this bread wouldn't be here as it wouldn't have prompted me to write it.

*thread

"I dont see why people who are married and cheating should get the amount of abuse they get on here"

Really?

#should a gone to Specsavers!

I personally would never ever cheat if I was in love. And from personal experience if i ever felt the need to look for sex elsewhere without my partners knowledge I'd end it!!

I' don't believe in staying because of kids!! Or circumstances !! I left my kids dad after 14 yrs and I left with my kids and my car,, and dignity

I got out twice on my cheating exes best thing i did

"I personally would never ever cheat if I was in love. And from personal experience if i ever felt the need to look for sex elsewhere without my partners knowledge I'd end it!!

I' don't believe in staying because of kids!! Or circumstances !! I left my kids dad after 14 yrs and I left with my kids and my car,, and dignity "

gud for you. I left both my cheating ex husbands

Tell me about it, i started cheating about two years ago after 15 yrs and four kids,

Four years ago I lost a lot of weight about 7 Stone my husband was a bit of a feeder when I rebelled and stopped letting him over feed me he lost all interest in me after a few years I thought hell I feel sexy why not, everyone likes to be desired, now I've decided that it's time to go and it's hard it's been very hard I'm not happy with cheating (he doesn't know) however it's been plain nasty since I've said I'm going he doesn't want me, told me I had no tits and no arse and 100s of other not so pleasant stuff leaving is hard but I know I'm doing the right thing for me we only have one life

"I dont see why people who are married and cheating should get the amount of abuse they get on here

Really?

#should a gone to Specsavers! "

lmao sheer class

"I personally would never ever cheat if I was in love. And from personal experience if i ever felt the need to look for sex elsewhere without my partners knowledge I'd end it!!

I' don't believe in staying because of kids!! Or circumstances !! I left my kids dad after 14 yrs and I left with my kids and my car,, and dignity gud for you. I left both my cheating ex husbands "

thank you x

its not always that easy

Tell me about it, i started cheating about two years ago after 15 yrs and four kids,

Four years ago I lost a lot of weight about 7 Stone my husband was a bit of a feeder when I rebelled and stopped letting him over feed me he lost all interest in me after a few years I thought hell I feel sexy why not, everyone likes to be desired, now I've decided that it's time to go and it's hard it's been very hard I'm not happy with cheating (he doesn't know) however it's been plain nasty since I've said I'm going he doesn't want me, told me I had no tits and no arse and 100s of other not so pleasant stuff leaving is hard but I know I'm doing the right thing for me we only have one life "

Great news that you've realised your worth more! Live life and be happy.

"Hi, another cheaters thread, this subject has been done to death, I'm a cheater nobody's business but mine, if you think the person you are chatting with is a cheater and it's not for you, walk on by, simples. Jim "
WELL ! case rested

Money!! I had joint morgtage and 2 kids 14 yr relationship !! I LEFT!!!

Fuck money etc, I found a way!! My ex is VERY VERY well off I slept in a friends house for 4 weeks living out of my car! I refused to stay in a relationship for the sake of it!

It's been hard, shit and lonely and more! But I made the right decision x

"Money!! I had joint morgtage and 2 kids 14 yr relationship !! I LEFT!!!

Fuck money etc, I found a way!! My ex is VERY VERY well off I slept in a friends house for 4 weeks living out of my car! I refused to stay in a relationship for the sake of it!

It's been hard, shit and lonelmore! But I made the right decision x well done you

"

"Money!! I had joint morgtage and 2 kids 14 yr relationship !! I LEFT!!!

It's been hard, shit and lonelmore! But I made the right decision x well done you

"

For me life is as easy as you make it I love, respect and am completely honest with my wife as she is with me there is never an excuse to cheat in my opinion if there is no trust or respect there is no relationship and all the people talking about money as the driving reason they didn't leave and started an affair are just trying to justify the fact that they didn't have the balls to face up to their responsibility

"

I asked this question before & found that people didn't see it as facilitating as they were just sharing banter, is it because a lot of 'popular' forumites past & present have been / are attached, I don't know.....

"For me life is as easy as you make it I love, respect and am completely honest with my wife as she is with me there is never an excuse to cheat in my opinion if there is no trust or respect there is no relationship and all the people talking about money as the driving reason they didn't leave and started an affair are just trying to justify the fact that they didn't have the balls to face up to their responsibility "

Totally agree!!

I asked this question before & found that people didn't see it as facilitating as they were just sharing banter, is it because a lot of 'popular' forumites past & present have been / are attached, I don't know....."

I've posted before that I see it as all the same. As I chat to married men and women on the forum and at socials and know they have not told their partners about this side of their life then I am involved. I don't judge why people are here, life is complicated, but I choose the level of interaction I am happy to expose myself to.

It is funny how the condemnation of 'cheats' doesn't apply to some of the very popular people on the forum.

My own experience of being cheated on was that the sex act didn't bother me. What did was the sharing jokes, secrets and good times together. The stuff that many of us have on here in a virtual and social way.

Some of the women I consider as friends on here are cheating on their husbands. Some of the men I consider as friends on here are cheating on their wives. I must now consider myself to be a bisexual virtual other woman (without the sex bit).

By *londie bearWoman  over a year ago

Bexley-ish

My partner of 9 months and I had a joint and seperate profiles. I was led to believe we were committed so I hid my solo profile and only concentrated on the joint one. I found out Thursday he had been cheating on me and he's taken her to the VA this evening. As the OP says, it's devastating and has knocked me for six especially as I found out about the 4 others he'd been seeing and the fact that he'd not used a condom with any of us. It's one thing to cheat, but to also trick people into risking their sexual health is abusive to say the least.

"My partner of 9 months and I had a joint and seperate profiles. I was led to believe we were committed so I hid my solo profile and only concentrated on the joint one. I found out Thursday he had been cheating on me and he's taken her to the VA this evening. As the OP says, it's devastating and has knocked me for six especially as I found out about the 4 others he'd been seeing and the fact that he'd not used a condom with any of us. It's one thing to cheat, but to also trick people into risking their sexual health is abusive to say the least."

Get tested and I assume you've deleted the joint profile? I wonder if he understood that you hiding your single profile meant he had to too?

I asked this question before & found that people didn't see it as facilitating as they were just sharing banter, is it because a lot of 'popular' forumites past & present have been / are attached, I don't know.....

I've posted before that I see it as all the same. As I chat to married men and women on the forum and at socials and know they have not told their partners about this side of their life then I am involved. I don't judge why people are here, life is complicated, but I choose the level of interaction I am happy to expose myself to.

It is funny how the condemnation of 'cheats' doesn't apply to some of the very popular people on the forum.

My own experience of being cheated on was that the sex act didn't bother me. What did was the sharing jokes, secrets and good times together. The stuff that many of us have on here in a virtual and social way.

Some of the women I consider as friends on here are cheating on their husbands. Some of the men I consider as friends on here are cheating on their wives. I must now consider myself to be a bisexual virtual other woman (without the sex bit). "

Exactly, it's not all about the sex.

Which reinforces to me that more often than not that the forums are all about popularity over & above anything else.....

"My partner of 9 months and I had a joint and seperate profiles. I was led to believe we were committed so I hid my solo profile and only concentrated on the joint one. I found out Thursday he had been cheating on me and he's taken her to the VA this evening. As the OP says, it's devastating and has knocked me for six especially as I found out about the 4 others he'd been seeing and the fact that he'd not used a condom with any of us. It's one thing to cheat, but to also trick people into risking their sexual health is abusive to say the least."

Thank you for sharing & I don't mean to rub salt in your wounds when I say the scenario you've described is just the worst type. You've given your trust & permission jointly to explore this lifestyle & he has still gone behind your back.

I hope everything works out for you x

By *ippleloverWoman  over a year ago

Sherborne

I would be branded a 'cheater' but I am also in a very fulfilling and happy marriage. I understand the risks and mitigate for those and I have very specific reasons for being here which are my business alone.

I am sure that I will be judged as that unfortunately seems to be the trend here but no one has walked in either mine or my husbands shoes so their attempts will be futile.

I have spoken to some fascinating people here and I find that is the real joy of Fab and long may it continue.....

"For me life is as easy as you make it I love, respect and am completely honest with my wife as she is with me there is never an excuse to cheat in my opinion if there is no trust or respect there is no relationship and all the people talking about money as the driving reason they didn't leave and started an affair are just trying to justify the fact that they didn't have the balls to face up to their responsibility "

"I would be branded a 'cheater' but I am also in a very fulfilling and happy marriage. I understand the risks and mitigate for those and I have very specific reasons for being here which are my business alone.

I am sure that I will be judged as that unfortunately seems to be the trend here but no one has walked in either mine or my husbands shoes so their attempts will be futile.

I have spoken to some fascinating people here and I find that is the real joy of Fab and long may it continue.....

"

Good for you, your approach works, for you...

Appears to me that people are all to quick to tell others to leave. Years ago divorce was shameful, nowadays staying is.

An affair of course can wreck lives but it can also be the catalyst that changes lives. Usually it's not just the perpetrator that is at fault, (relationships are way more complex than that) & an affair signifies that a change is needed, it is possible that some good can come from it.

I don't expect the black & white brigade to understand what I am saying but I know there are others that can see the grey areas inbetween.

"For me life is as easy as you make it I love, respect and am completely honest with my wife as she is with me there is never an excuse to cheat in my opinion if there is no trust or respect there is no relationship and all the people talking about money as the driving reason they didn't leave and started an affair are just trying to justify the fact that they didn't have the balls to face up to their responsibility

Appears to me that people are all to quick to tell others to leave. Years ago divorce was shameful, nowadays staying is.

An affair of course can wreck lives but it can also be the catalyst that changes lives. Usually it's not just the perpetrator that is at fault, (relationships are way more complex than that) & an affair signifies that a change is needed, it is possible that some good can come from it.

I don't expect the black & white brigade to understand what I am saying but I know there are others that can see the grey areas inbetween.

"

Staying means working to make it work.

"For me life is as easy as you make it I love, respect and am completely honest with my wife as she is with me there is never an excuse to cheat in my opinion if there is no trust or respect there is no relationship and all the people talking about money as the driving reason they didn't leave and started an affair are just trying to justify the fact that they didn't have the balls to face up to their responsibility

Staying means working to make it work.

"

Absolutlely I agree, needs to be a joint venture

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 00:46:28]

Its quite comical staying in an unhappy relationship with the idea of making it work or working through your issues is a good thing it shows love and care and a want to change and I completely agree that it is rarely one side that breaks a relationship it is usually fault on both sides but if you want to work on your relationship go to counselling how much is a relationship benefitting from nailing someone else really

Again its just people trying to justify the fact that they would rather fuck someone else than spend some time with their partner working in the issues

"Its quite comical staying in an unhappy relationship with the idea of making it work or working through your issues is a good thing it shows love and care and a want to change and I completely agree that it is rarely one side that breaks a relationship it is usually fault on both sides but if you want to work on your relationship go to counselling how much is a relationship benefitting from nailing someone else really

Again its just people trying to justify the fact that they would rather fuck someone else than spend some time with their partner working in the issues "

I wish we'd gone to counselling years ago, me and an ex, i just felt like 'us working on the relationship' was him acting like nothing had happened. We didn't make it in the end.

That's the worst thing about an FLR, you feel like you've no support when anything goes wrong because you're partner has been happy to get you do everything, including the thinking. Bringing other people in probably would've helped.

People cheat because they are cowards, there is rarely another reason.

"People cheat because they are cowards, there is rarely another reason. "

completely agree! i know its not that easy or simple...but to me, it is that black and white.

I'm rarely bothered with whether that partner is cheating or not - it is, quite simply, none of my business and I have no right to judge.

I don't cheat on my other half. He knows when and who I'm sleeping with and that works for us. If that other person feels they can't tell the person they are with that they have slept with me then that is their issue to work through.

Sometimes, the playing away from home is temporary and it fades as the need passes. To throw away a relationship for a couple of dirty fucks seems crazy.

But everyone has their reasons - not for any of us to decide whether they are right or wrong.

"Its quite comical staying in an unhappy relationship with the idea of making it work or working through your issues is a good thing it shows love and care and a want to change and I completely agree that it is rarely one side that breaks a relationship it is usually fault on both sides but if you want to work on your relationship go to counselling how much is a relationship benefitting from nailing someone else really

Again its just people trying to justify the fact that they would rather fuck someone else than spend some time with their partner working in the issues "

You can use the reply & quote button if you're referring to me.

I never justify anything I do to random strangers on the Internet I am merely offering a different point of view. That at the end of the day is how a forum debate works.

Fabville

"I would be branded a 'cheater' but I am also in a very fulfilling and happy marriage. I understand the risks and mitigate for those and I have very specific reasons for being here which are my business alone.

"

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

There are a million plausible excuses,

for cheating on someone you claim to love.

If you are willing to lie,and deceive that person,you do not love them.

Were the roles reversed,would you be willing to accept,their plausible excuses.

Someone once said to me that his sex drive was so high, he would rather swing and not bother his wife all the time as she didn't want sex anymore or rarely, he got what he desired while they still had a happy marriage. Not sure if it was true but it made sense to me at the time

G x

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"There is love. And there is sex. I can separate the two quite easily This. There are many reasons why a person might need to look elsewhere for the purely physical act of sex - as long as they are honest from the outset about being married (or in a relationship) it's not necessary in my opinion to divulge them. If a relationship is perfect aside from the sexual aspect, why would one leave? Mainly because the dramatic and devastating consequences of the actions. Being unfaithful damages a relationship and the other party often causing irrevocable damage. It breaks a persons heart and impacts their ability to trust. Knowing that unbearable pain, I'd say that's the reason to leave. I'd rather go through that pain again myself than put someone through that pain. "
This happened in our relationship just after or first was born (She's nine now) H did the deed & immediately regretted it and told me on the same day, I kicked her out for some time to myself, we talked and we put it down to the PND she was suffering with. Still hurt like hell, Still gets raised on some of the very rare occasions we row but I do try not to bring it up. As the one that was hurt I have laid out a cast iron guarantee that if it happened again it would be the instant end to us, kids or no kids. I also class girl/girl as cheating but some we know do not..It was tough to begin with but we have now been together 15yrs & have a 4yr old too. We live with each other almost 24/7 as I work from home & she only 2 days a week. Yet we rarely row, rarely sit in silence & rarely go a day without "Making Out" (Such a quaint term) at least once a day...It can be overcome, it just depends whether your pride can take the hit at the end of the day as that's what it really boils down too. S xx

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

By the way we don't judge others on here if they are cheating, We judge them on lying on here about it & the women are just as bad as the men..We know who they are because they invariably disappear at the weekends to reappear like Jesus on a Monday morning and all while spouting lines like "I'm married but have my freedom" or "I'm oversexed so he let's me play"..So you have the freedom to FCK someone else but not go onsite at the weekend? rather odd really?? We have one Friend that openly says she is cheating but we think two others are likely candidates..Will that stop us seeing them? probably not, will the lying on here and not "manning up" about it? probably yes...

By *eeeee7Woman  over a year ago

over yonder

I' don't believe in staying because of kids!! Or circumstances !! I left my kids dad after 14 yrs and I left with my kids and my car,, and dignity gud for you. I left both my cheating ex husbands "

yet you meet married men, so its ok for you but not for others, double standards!!

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 04:59:48]

Bexley-ish

"My partner of 9 months and I had a joint and seperate profiles. I was led to believe we were committed so I hid my solo profile and only concentrated on the joint one. I found out Thursday he had been cheating on me and he's taken her to the VA this evening. As the OP says, it's devastating and has knocked me for six especially as I found out about the 4 others he'd been seeing and the fact that he'd not used a condom with any of us. It's one thing to cheat, but to also trick people into risking their sexual health is abusive to say the least.

Thank you for sharing & I don't mean to rub salt in your wounds when I say the scenario you've described is just the worst type. You've given your trust & permission jointly to explore this lifestyle & he has still gone behind your back.

I hope everything works out for you x"

Thanks hun, yes unfortunately it's come to light that this is just what he does, but Fabs isn't such a big world, and some people are already wise to him.

"By the way we don't judge others on here if they are cheating, We judge them on lying on here about it & the women are just as bad as the men..We know who they are because they invariably disappear at the weekends to reappear like Jesus on a Monday morning and all while spouting lines like "I'm married but have my freedom" or "I'm oversexed so he let's me play"..So you have the freedom to FCK someone else but not go onsite at the weekend? rather odd really?? We have one Friend that openly says she is cheating but we think two others are likely candidates..Will that stop us seeing them? probably not, will the lying on here and not "manning up" about it? probably yes..."

I can only do weekdays and people often think I am married but I am not, I am a carer for my disabled daughter and am looking after her at weekends. I guess a lot of females on here have kids home weekends too, hence reappearing on Mondays

XXX

Bexley-ish

"My partner of 9 months and I had a joint and seperate profiles. I was led to believe we were committed so I hid my solo profile and only concentrated on the joint one. I found out Thursday he had been cheating on me and he's taken her to the VA this evening. As the OP says, it's devastating and has knocked me for six especially as I found out about the 4 others he'd been seeing and the fact that he'd not used a condom with any of us. It's one thing to cheat, but to also trick people into risking their sexual health is abusive to say the least.

Get tested and I assume you've deleted the joint profile? I wonder if he understood that you hiding your single profile meant he had to too?

Yes, I will get tested and he deleted our joint profile as soon as he was busted. He didn't want me to be able to contact his new joint profile through it and therefore expose him and the new lady to find out what he is like. With regards to me hiding my profile, he said I should, as otherwise I'm "advertising" myself...he didn't need to, so he said, because men get so few messages x

"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't cheat but I think that our relationships are complex and it can be a huge upheaval psychologically, including emotionally, plus all the physical aspects of a relationship. It's not easy for anyone to finish, even those not cheating.

People here know the benefits of multiple sex partners but most out there don't. Cheaters can just be in an evolving relationship, though where it's evolving is anyone's guess - maybe to swinging openly.

I just get on with my life, which is complex enough, without bothering with others.

Again its just people trying to justify the fact that they would rather fuck someone else than spend some time with their partner working in the issues

You can use the reply & quote button if you're referring to me.

I never justify anything I do to random strangers on the Internet I am merely offering a different point of view. That at the end of the day is how a forum debate works.

"

Wasn't referring to just you but anyone who cheats I been cheated on by women who claimed they loved me and at the time it destroyed my world a relationship is about trust honesty love and respect if someone (not just you anyone) is sleeping with someone else behind your partners back you and your partner are simply not in love

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I'm up to no good I say so in the opening line of my profile .I've had abusive messages or the odd smart Alex comment in a forum post in the past from woman and men who I assume where hurting from a past event and obviously seeing me brought up old wounds so they lash out at me .

That's the cost of being honest on these sorts of sites. its a cost I'm willing to pay but like anyone who has ever received a nasty message knows there not nice don't particularly make your day so I fully understand why someone would choose to say there single as a way to avoid such messages .

I am married and have been for a long time - I stayed initially for the kids because I saw so many marriages where the kids were young and the parents split up. This had a very negative impact on the kids and a lot of them went off the rails. My marriage is like two strangers living under one roof. We both do our own thing and I can't even remember the last time we went out together or did something together.

I haven't felt loved for a long time and have spoken of leaving him several times since my kids have grown up but every time he tells me.he loves me and starts making me feel guilty for wanting to leave. Having said that I have now decided I am going to leave him as I have fulfilled my duties as a mum to an extent and our marriage breakup won't negatively impact my kids now.

.....it is very difficult still as I know I will be judged by people and it will hurt my kids even now.

We are honest about our situation and anyone that has a problem with it doesn't need to meet us

"I am married and have been for a long time - I stayed initially for the kids because I saw so many marriages where the kids were young and the parents split up. This had a very negative impact on the kids and a lot of them went off the rails. My marriage is like two strangers living under one roof. We both do our own thing and I can't even remember the last time we went out together or did something together.

I haven't felt loved for a long time and have spoken of leaving him several times since my kids have grown up but every time he tells me.he loves me and starts making me feel guilty for wanting to leave. Having said that I have now decided I am going to leave him as I have fulfilled my duties as a mum to an extent and our marriage breakup won't negatively impact my kids now.

.....it is very difficult still as I know I will be judged by people and it will hurt my kids even now.

"

Let them judge you,you know the truth and if you are that unhappy then leave ,you cant live your life trying to make everyone else happy but yourself you have a life to.

"I am married and have been for a long time - I stayed initially for the kids because I saw so many marriages where the kids were young and the parents split up. This had a very negative impact on the kids and a lot of them went off the rails. My marriage is like two strangers living under one roof. We both do our own thing and I can't even remember the last time we went out together or did something together.

Let them judge you,you know the truth and if you are that unhappy then leave ,you cant live your life trying to make everyone else happy but yourself you have a life to."

Thank you- I have convinced myself mentally that I'm going to leave him and have told him as well - now one of my kids are giving me the guilt trip for breaking the family up as well. It's sometimes easy to judge ppl from the outside but only those that are in the situation truly know the difficulty...having said that I'm convinced I am leaving him ...just need to fill the papers and serve them

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 08:02:30]

By *ittle missnaughtyWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"

Im at that point in life too. Fortunatly never married.

Not an easy decision as i stayed for the kids. Theyve all left now.

Have had a massive bumpy ride. Some of family completely went off at me but finally have come around. Its scary to think im going to be on my own in 4 weeks when house has gone but wont be in a loveless, hating, controlling relationship anymore.

Do whats right for you. Put yourself first as it sounds as though you are like me and put everyone first.

Good luck hun x

Let them judge you,you know the truth and if you are that unhappy then leave ,you cant live your life trying to make everyone else happy but yourself you have a life to.

Thank you- I have convinced myself mentally that I'm going to leave him and have told him as well - now one of my kids are giving me the guilt trip for breaking the family up as well. It's sometimes easy to judge ppl from the outside but only those that are in the situation truly know the difficulty...having said that I'm convinced I am leaving him ...just need to fill the papers and serve them "

No doubt you will feel guilty because you're going to end it but would you expect your children to stay?

What advise would you give them?

Life is too short to accept being unhappy and I'm sure you're ready for more.

He will hate you but how long can you go in life putting yourself last?

I hope it works out for you!!

My mother and father were married for 60 years,their marriage was over nearly 40 years ago because he had an affair and another child by the other woman,but she stayed with him for the sake of her children,we had to enjure the arguments,he said she said,and it put me off wanting to get married,they slept in separate rooms for years,i wish she had left him years ago and had the chance to be happy,he passed away and not one tear did my mother cry,all she said was i hated him.

You ve more than sacrificed yourself for others now enjoy the rest of your life and we wish you every happiness

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 08:08:08]

Doncaster

"My mother and father were married for 60 years,their marriage was over nearly 40 years ago because he had an affair and another child by the other woman,but she stayed with him for the sake of her children,we had to enjure the arguments,he said she said,and it put me off wanting to get married,they slept in separate rooms for years,i wish she had left him years ago and had the chance to be happy,he passed away and not one tear did my mother cry,all she said was i hated him."

Aw this is so sad

Southampton

Thank you.

Thank you, it's nice to not be criticised. I forgot to add that we married in 1983, so not so easy to walk away from, not that it's really relevant I guess

I don't think anyone should really be criticised. It's your life to live how you want.

It just makes me wonder about the life that you're missing out on though. The freedom you're entitled to and should have to be who you are and with whom you want.

But if it works for you then it works.

I guess my thread was more aimed at the ones who have no responsibility to each other yet they still stay.... "

I'm not sure I have a responsibility more that I'm considering the feelings of my family if I left.

Thank you- I have convinced myself mentally that I'm going to leave him and have told him as well - now one of my kids are giving me the guilt trip for breaking the family up as well. It's sometimes easy to judge ppl from the outside but only those that are in the situation truly know the difficulty...having said that I'm convinced I am leaving him ...just need to fill the papers and serve them

No doubt you will feel guilty because you're going to end it but would you expect your children to stay?

I hope it works out for you!! "

My kids are my life and I have told them I don't want to have arranged marriages for them like I did but want them to find someone that makes them happy and they fall in love with.

Pamela - I totally get what you are saying as sometimes my younger kids say we don't like hearing you argue. That makes me realise that although I have stayed because of my kids maybe it's not all been the best situation for them.

Hopefully one day I am with someone that shows me love and makes me smile

I'd like to think you had already found that person x

M

Thank you- I have convinced myself mentally that I'm going to leave him and have told him as well - now one of my kids are giving me the guilt trip for breaking the family up as well. It's sometimes easy to judge ppl from the outside but only those that are in the situation truly know the difficulty...having said that I'm convinced I am leaving him ...just need to fill the papers and serve them "

Is this the guy you have your couple profile with?

No Hun . Mark is the one who has shown me what it feels like to be loved.

Is this the guy you have your couple profile with?"

If it is, there is a certain irony in the profile name

If it is, there is a certain irony in the profile name "

That is our focus and direction

If it is, there is a certain irony in the profile name

That is our focus and direction "

its not always that easy

But you must have left on the end. What made you leave in the end? "

Because everything comes to an end eventually

I found out he had been seeing another women for two years

So i left, i turned to escort work to top up my salary as i couldn't afford to run two homes on my salary while my name was taken off the mortgage

Breaking up really isn't that easy but people say ...just leave... like it is

"I'd like to think you had already found that person x

M"

I think you know the answer to that hun xx

My kids are my life and I have told them I don't want to have arranged marriages for them like I did but want them to find someone that makes them happy and they fall in love with.

Pamela - I totally get what you are saying as sometimes my younger kids say we don't like hearing you argue. That makes me realise that although I have stayed because of my kids maybe it's not all been the best situation for them.

Hopefully one day I am with someone that shows me love and makes me smile "

If youre that unhappy do it before youre to old like my mum and i really wish you luck x

its not always that easy

So i left, i turned to escort work to top up my salary as i couldn't afford to run two homes on my salary while my name was taken off the mortgage

"

Its not easy but neither is living with someone who makes you unhappy however you ve shown true grit and respect for that

Hopefully one day I am with someone that shows me love and makes me smile If youre that unhappy do it before youre to old like my mum and i really wish you luck x"

I am going to do it - I've actually told hubby I'm leaving him two weeks ago and now he's trying to be nice to me - however, as usual I know that's only a temporary fix and it isn't the real him - thank you

its not always that easy

"

I don't think it's easy at all. You just have to want to do it more than accepting where you are.

Doncaster

Hopefully one day I am with someone that shows me love and makes me smile If youre that unhappy do it before youre to old like my mum and i really wish you luck x

I am going to do it - I've actually told hubby I'm leaving him two weeks ago and now he's trying to be nice to me - however, as usual I know that's only a temporary fix and it isn't the real him - thank you "

Oh they do be nice until they finally realise you mean it..,.mu ex had turned nasty

its not always that easy

I don't think it's easy at all. You just have to want to do it more than accepting where you are. "

This is so true and to an extent you have to also believe in yourself and self worth ie. You deserve better

Sexually or emotionally. It's the same. There's is no difference. "

its not always that easy

I don't think it's easy at all. You just have to want to do it more than accepting where you are.

This is so true and to an extent you have to also believe in yourself and self worth ie. You deserve better "

When you have kids though it's not just about what's best for you

Being a parent we put our own happiness down all the time for our kids

When I was married I had a lovely home when I left him I moved into a shitty two bedroomed flat till I got on my feet, I hated myself for taking my kids out of our home and making them live in that run down flat, but it was all I could get short notice, the deposit on a nice place was more than I could afford so I took what I could while I got myself together and got us a nice place

It's not always about your own self worth and what you deserve, my kids deserved better than where I made them live because I wanted to leave my ex, it wasn't their fault but I dragged them along with me and I regret that, looking back I should have stayed where I was till I saved up and could have moved into somewhere nice straight away but hindsight a good thing

its not always that easy

This is so true and to an extent you have to also believe in yourself and self worth ie. You deserve better

When you have kids though it's not just about what's best for you

Being a parent we put our own happiness down all the time for our kids

When I was married I had a lovely home when I left him I moved into a shitty two bedroomed flat till I got on my feet, I hated myself for taking my kids out of our home and making them live in that run down flat, but it was all I could get short notice, the deposit on a nice place was more than I could afford so I took what I could while I got myself together and got us a nice place

It's not always about your own self worth and what you deserve, my kids deserved better than where I made them live because I wanted to leave my ex, it wasn't their fault but I dragged them along with me and I regret that, looking back I should have stayed where I was till I saved up and could have moved into somewhere nice straight away but hindsight a good thing "

Totally get that - I suppose I'm in a different position...everyone has their reasons and that's why I never judge people for their choices...well I try not to

This place is full of sanctimonious arse holes.

It's also jam packed with cheating. Women, men, couples. All cheating. And I honestly don't care.

Even some of the anti cheaters on this thread are cheating. Who are we to judge? But the golden rule on fab is this.

Cheating woman = Sister doing it for herself.

Cheating man = bastard should be ashamed.

Solution. Don't meet cheaters if you don't want to.

But why this constant abuse? You don't know their situation. It's none of your business.

By *ovetobiteMan  over a year ago

Antalya Turkey

We dont eat same food everyday

"This place is full of sanctimonious arse holes.

It's also jam packed with cheating. Women, men, couples. All cheating. And I honestly don't care.

Even some of the anti cheaters on this thread are cheating. Who are we to judge? But the golden rule on fab is this.

But why this constant abuse? You don't know their situation. It's none of your business.

"

We do get ppl judging us occasionally but that doesn't bother us as they don't know our situation and we aren't desperate

BTW- we don't judge men or women - it's their choice

[Removed by poster at 24/07/16 11:58:25]

This is exactly the situation I find myself in at the moment everybody has a story to tell about how they ended up where they are, who are we to judge everybody is entitled to their opinion though and I welcome other people's view on the whole thing it nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors

"We are honest about our situation and anyone that has a problem with it doesn't need to meet us "

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I don't meet married or people who cannot accommodate in case they are living with someone. Plenty of singles on here.

"

No one has been abused. People have shared their opinions.

We may not agree with it but in some instances we can appreciate why people believe they're doing the right thing.

You my friend are an example of the tolerant being intolerant.

Those anti cheating have shared their view. This pro have shared theirs.

You're attacking us who don't agree with it because you feel you're on higher ground with the whole "don't meet cheaters" their business etc.

It's their business but we can have an opinion.

I don't like sanctimonious arseholes either....but you also sound like one.

We may not agree with it but in some instances we can appreciate why people believe they're doing the right thing.

You're attacking us who don't agree with it because you feel you're on higher ground with the whole "don't meet cheaters" their business etc.

I don't like sanctimonious arseholes either....but you also sound like one. "

You're probably right. But I see a lot of posts on this subject. Everyone knows it's happening. I don't know why people rattle it out again and again.

You're probably right. But I see a lot of posts on this subject. Everyone knows it's happening. I don't know why people rattle it out again and again.

"

I haven't seen it and after numerous messages from married people I wanted to understand why people thought it was ok.

Some have giving me a new appreciation and others have left me thinking that there are some people who just don't care about how they make others feel.

There are two distinct groups.

Those that are attempting to be selfless and putting themselves last.

Those that are just bastards who have no regard for anyone but themselves.

its not always that easy

This is so true and to an extent you have to also believe in yourself and self worth ie. You deserve better "

I have been married for 16 years with 2 kids, she has always been the stronger more dominant character in the relationship, some of the whole thing is about leaving is having the belief and confidence in yourself to see a life on your own, from a man's perspective it isn't always as easy to up sticks and leave with the responsibilities that 16 years of marriage brings, I am the main wage earner and if I leave my children will inevitably suffer financially with having to pay for 2 houses, why should my children not have the things they want because we couldn't make it work.

The comment about being a coward is a little harsh when you have been mentally battered for 5 years you start to believe what the other person is actually telling you and the person you once were has gotten completely lost , leaving then isn't really an option cause your not even sure of yourself anymore.

A good point that was made earlier in the thread was being more scared to leave than the the consequences of staying is true that is part of the reason I am still in my situation.

its not always that easy

I have been married for 16 years with 2 kids, she has always been the stronger more dominant character in the relationship, some of the whole thing is about leaving is having the belief and confidence in yourself to see a life on your own, from a man's perspective it isn't always as easy to up sticks and leave with the responsibilities that 16 years of marriage brings, I am the main wage earner and if I leave my children will inevitably suffer financially with having to pay for 2 houses, why should my children not have the things they want because we couldn't make it work.

The comment about being a coward is a little harsh when you have been mentally battered for 5 years you start to believe what the other person is actually telling you and the person you once were has gotten completely lost , leaving then isn't really an option cause your not even sure of yourself anymore.

A good point that was made earlier in the thread was being more scared to leave than the the consequences of staying is true that is part of the reason I am still in my situation.

"

What advice would you give your children?

its not always that easy

"

Look up domestic violence services and talk to someone. x

barnstaple

I stayed for 18yrs, having now been free for over 13yrs I can honestly say I should have thrown the towel in earlier. It damages you and your children. K x

I haven't seen it and after numerous messages from married people I wanted to understand why people thought it was ok.

Some have giving me a new appreciation and others have left me thinking that there are some people who just don't care about how they make others feel.

Those that are just bastards who have no regard for anyone but themselves. "

I don't see it as being that black and white. It is totally possible to love one person but have sex with others. There's many reasons why someone might choose that path. Disability is one reason. Perhaps some might feel that physical release with people outside of their relationship is a better option than having an affair.

Also. I think there's far more to a relationship than sex. So leaving a partner due to a lack of it, might seem unnecessary.

its not always that easy

"

That is a good point, and I think you know the answer but I intend to always be there for my children, unfortunately I have not been so lucky in the parent department.

I know that I have not covered myself in glory with my responses but I have just tried to offer a different perspective, I'm not saying that I am the victim or playing the martyr and there are always two sides to every marriage break down and both of us are guilty for where we have ended up

Those that are just bastards who have no regard for anyone but themselves. "

I don't think it's possible to pigeon hole people / people's relationships into 2 groups, that's a very black / white view & life is usually anything but that.

"I stayed for 18yrs, having now been free for over 13yrs I can honestly say I should have thrown the towel in earlier. It damages you and your children. K x"

Looking back I'd have done a lot different

I too now feel I should have left earlier but at the time I stayed for my kids and I felt at the time I was doing the right thing

I left him 9 years ago now and I swore I'd never have another relationship as I'd never put myself in that situation again

We learn by our mistakes took me to go through that to realise I'm better off alone

We can't change the past though we can only move forward

Doncaster

"I stayed for 18yrs, having now been free for over 13yrs I can honestly say I should have thrown the towel in earlier. It damages you and your children. K x

I too now feel I should have left earlier but at the time I stayed for my kids and I felt at the time I was doing the right thing

I left him 9 years ago now and I swore I'd never have another relationship as I'd never put myself in that situation again

We learn by our mistakes took me to go through that to realise I'm better off alone

We can't change the past though we can only move forward "

I'm same as you. Relationship for 19yrs. Just got out as kids left home now. I stayed for kids but wish id done it sooner.

Im saying same, be better off on my own

its not always that easy

"

Look up Mankind. They have a helpline you can call when you need some support.

"Life isn't always black and white"

barnstaple

"I stayed for 18yrs, having now been free for over 13yrs I can honestly say I should have thrown the towel in earlier. It damages you and your children. K x

We can't change the past though we can only move forward

I'm same as you. Relationship for 19yrs. Just got out as kids left home now. I stayed for kids but wish id done it sooner.

Im saying same, be better off on my own"

Until you heal...then who knows. It can take a long time. There are good men or women out there. My fwb on here is a good man, 11yrs without sex or any cuddling for me until I met him. Who knows one day I may be open enough for more. Until then I enjoy life xx

A couple of guys have told me that they love their wife very much, they just need more sex. I don't do married men who are playing without permission, but I like the fact they can separate sex from emotion for their marriage.

"A couple of guys have told me that they love their wife very much, they just need more sex. I don't do married men who are playing without permission, but I like the fact they can separate sex from emotion for their marriage. "

If they loved their wife so much then they wouldn't want to hurt her.

They'd do everything in their power to make her safe, happy and adored.

Sex outside of the marriage does not do any of the above.

I don't believe men who say this.

"A couple of guys have told me that they love their wife very much, they just need more sex. I don't do married men who are playing without permission, but I like the fact they can separate sex from emotion for their marriage. "

"I love my wife so much I'm going to bang other people". It must be true love then...

Those that are just bastards who have no regard for anyone but themselves.

I don't think it's possible to pigeon hole people / people's relationships into 2 groups, that's a very black / white view & life is usually anything but that.

"

It's very black and white to me.

You cheat or you don't.

People have their reasons and they're there's but it doesn't negate the vows people take or the promises made.

I get the sense that you may have or are stepping out of your relationship or past relationships. It's entirely up to you but I guess I'm in the "you're not happy leave" camp.

Not just because I don't like cheating and it's been done to me but because I think people deserve to live life to the fullest.

But in my opinion and reading this thread.

People either have some reason or they just don't care about their "loved" ones feelings.

Vows in sickness and in health.

Should be replaced with cake and eat it.

No time for it on here

its not always that easy

That is a good point, and I think you know the answer but I intend to always be there for my children, unfortunately I have not been so lucky in the parent department.

I know that I have not covered myself in glory with my responses but I have just tried to offer a different perspective, I'm not saying that I am the victim or playing the martyr and there are always two sides to every marriage break down and both of us are guilty for where we have ended up "

I was trying to stress the point that you'd tell your children to do what ever makes them happy.

My wife suggested I come here as we are currently unable to fulfil the physical side of our marriage. Although the situation is not permanent there is no clear end to the situation. She suggested a friend would help and she said she was ok with that as she had shared some pics of us naked etc. But before we could ask that friend started a relationship so we feel it wrong to ask so she suggested here. Now I don't know if i can meet because deep down I think it will hurt her and told her as much but she is insistent but does not want to know.

However all anybody would see is that I am married and assume I am a @#$*& for being here.