FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Out of area meets

Out of area meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfullsam OP   Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Work has me travel away from my home area every week and staying in hotels, I would love to find a meet around the south and south west during the week but I'm struggling to find a meet and just wanted ladies and couples opinions on meeting people visiting the area?

I guess midweek meets either daytime or evening also narrow my chances with people preferring weekend meets ?

I've seen profiles saying won't meet people visiting the area but thought because I visit regularly throughout the year it might be different.

Would also be happy with social meets to break the ice

Not a moan as I understand all about more women than men etc just interested in people's thoughts as I'm sure people assume you're married when looking for midweek meets ?

Ps have a great weekend folks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put both areas on your profile and explain that you live and work between the two. Worked for us.

I get messages off people all the time saying they will be in the area on holiday or worse still will be passing through on such a date

It's not for me but I can understand where you are coming from if you visit the area regularly.. you just need to convince people!

Good luck

Solihull

"Put both areas on your profile and explain that you live and work between the two. Worked for us. "

Great idea, thank you

Solihull

"I get messages off people all the time saying they will be in the area on holiday or worse still will be passing through on such a date

It's not for me but I can understand where you are coming from if you visit the area regularly.. you just need to convince people!

Good luck "

Hi

Thanks for saying that, it's what I thought people might assume about my situation

I guess I need it to be January when people wouldn't holiday so much !! Lol

I'm in the same "boat", in that I live in North Wales but work a lot in Cardiff.

People will eventually get to know of you, put both locations in your page and change the postcode from one to the other when you're away.

You'll be in the local updates then

I look more for social meets, and advertise them, with mixed success, and yes midweek is less likely

I'd recommend going to a club, if that's more of an option. The disadvantage I have is that there's only one club in South Wales, and that's only open at the weekends

Try living within an area like Blackpool... everybody seems to 'pass by' or 'visit'

Solihull

"I'm in the same "boat", in that I live in North Wales but work a lot in Cardiff.

People will eventually get to know of you, put both locations in your page and change the postcode from one to the other when you're away.

You'll be in the local updates then

I look more for social meets, and advertise them, with mixed success, and yes midweek is less likely

I'd recommend going to a club, if that's more of an option. The disadvantage I have is that there's only one club in South Wales, and that's only open at the weekends "

Cheers buddy

Solihull

"Try living within an area like Blackpool... everybody seems to 'pass by' or 'visit' "

Lol, the joys of a seaside resort I guess

» Add a new message to this topic