FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The hilarity of unsuspecting vanilla friends...!

The hilarity of unsuspecting vanilla friends...!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was out with a friend and her little boy today, and we randomly bumped into a college friend of mine.

The college friend is quite motherly - she has a few kids and she's very much a housewife - and I was saying how much I'm not interested in settling down yet, and she said that I won't be long off finding a nice man and having kids of my own, in a completely sincere way.

At this point, my other friend just raised her eye brows at me, as I was only telling her a moment before about how much fun I'm having on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was out with a friend and her little boy today, and we randomly bumped into a college friend of mine.

The college friend is quite motherly - she has a few kids and she's very much a housewife - and I was saying how much I'm not interested in settling down yet, and she said that I won't be long off finding a nice man and having kids of my own, in a completely sincere way.

At this point, my other friend just raised her eye brows at me, as I was only telling her a moment before about how much fun I'm having on here. "

I never discuss my Fab life with vanilla friends. Is it more of a female thing?

"I was out with a friend and her little boy today, and we randomly bumped into a college friend of mine.

At this point, my other friend just raised her eye brows at me, as I was only telling her a moment before about how much fun I'm having on here.

I never discuss my Fab life with vanilla friends. Is it more of a female thing?"

I wouldn't know, a handful of my "vanilla but slightly kinky" friends, both male & female, know that I'm on here and they'll occasionally ask me curious little questions about it.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Was looking around a prospective house to buy in Glastonbury and the little old lady who owned it gave us the tour before finishing with the cupboard under the stairs.

"And we call this the gloryhole, " she said.

I couldn't look her in the face after that

"Was looking around a prospective house to buy in Glastonbury and the little old lady who owned it gave us the tour before finishing with the cupboard under the stairs.

I couldn't look her in the face after that "

Hey, she could be on here! Why not

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Was looking around a prospective house to buy in Glastonbury and the little old lady who owned it gave us the tour before finishing with the cupboard under the stairs.

I couldn't look her in the face after that

Hey, she could be on here! Why not "

I sincerely doubt it

» Add a new message to this topic