FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do they ever stop......

Do they ever stop......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple  over a year ago

nr chester

The nerves so we are off to townhouse again tonight( only third time) and I have been fine all day( Mrs) possibly because I've been busy, you know, painting nails and doing hair etc, but have sat down for a bit of a it's going to be a late night nap, and thought I would have a look at the guest list, well that's it, tummy is turning, heart fluttering, no way can I sleep, it's like an eek excited but eek nerves feeling, they will stay with me now until I'm in the club does this ever change, will it get better with time or is it actually a good thing? Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get like that if I have to go in on my own. I know so many people there now that it's fine once I've stepped through the door. But the bit before makes me so nervous!

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"The nerves so we are off to townhouse again tonight( only third time) and I have been fine all day( Mrs) possibly because I've been busy, you know, painting nails and doing hair etc, but have sat down for a bit of a it's going to be a late night nap, and thought I would have a look at the guest list, well that's it, tummy is turning, heart fluttering, no way can I sleep, it's like an eek excited but eek nerves feeling, they will stay with me now until I'm in the club does this ever change, will it get better with time or is it actually a good thing? Mrs blue eyes "

You always have a great time. Just relax and enjoy.

MrsSB

home sweet home

"I get like that if I have to go in on my own. I know so many people there now that it's fine once I've stepped through the door. But the bit before makes me so nervous!"

We will go with you next time. So you are not nervous

MrsSB

"The nerves so we are off to townhouse again tonight( only third time) and I have been fine all day( Mrs) possibly because I've been busy, you know, painting nails and doing hair etc, but have sat down for a bit of a it's going to be a late night nap, and thought I would have a look at the guest list, well that's it, tummy is turning, heart fluttering, no way can I sleep, it's like an eek excited but eek nerves feeling, they will stay with me now until I'm in the club does this ever change, will it get better with time or is it actually a good thing? Mrs blue eyes "

Have fun! A little bit of adrenaline is good isn't it? If the buzz wasn't there why bother? I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time!

It's slopping out night tonight and a half hour solitary walk around the prison yard .. Only another month to go and I can apply for parole

nr chester

"I get like that if I have to go in on my own. I know so many people there now that it's fine once I've stepped through the door. But the bit before makes me so nervous!"
. You are so unbelievably brave going on your own, I could never imagine finding the courage Mrs blue eyes

nr chester

"The nerves so we are off to townhouse again tonight( only third time) and I have been fine all day( Mrs) possibly because I've been busy, you know, painting nails and doing hair etc, but have sat down for a bit of a it's going to be a late night nap, and thought I would have a look at the guest list, well that's it, tummy is turning, heart fluttering, no way can I sleep, it's like an eek excited but eek nerves feeling, they will stay with me now until I'm in the club does this ever change, will it get better with time or is it actually a good thing? Mrs blue eyes

You always have a great time. Just relax and enjoy.

MrsSB "

. I know you are so right Mrs sb

nr chester

"I get like that if I have to go in on my own. I know so many people there now that it's fine once I've stepped through the door. But the bit before makes me so nervous!

MrsSB "

. Ha, that would be fab, mr mcduck says you're not allowed bottles of Coke though

By *kpartystartersCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"I get like that if I have to go in on my own. I know so many people there now that it's fine once I've stepped through the door. But the bit before makes me so nervous!. You are so unbelievably brave going on your own, I could never imagine finding the courage Mrs blue eyes "

She is a vicious killing machine, that helps with the nerves.

home sweet home

"I get like that if I have to go in on my own. I know so many people there now that it's fine once I've stepped through the door. But the bit before makes me so nervous!

MrsSB . Ha, that would be fab, mr mcduck says you're not allowed bottles of Coke though "

Awww

MrsSB

nr chester

"The nerves so we are off to townhouse again tonight( only third time) and I have been fine all day( Mrs) possibly because I've been busy, you know, painting nails and doing hair etc, but have sat down for a bit of a it's going to be a late night nap, and thought I would have a look at the guest list, well that's it, tummy is turning, heart fluttering, no way can I sleep, it's like an eek excited but eek nerves feeling, they will stay with me now until I'm in the club does this ever change, will it get better with time or is it actually a good thing? Mrs blue eyes

Have fun! A little bit of adrenaline is good isn't it? If the buzz wasn't there why bother? I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time!

It's slopping out night tonight and a half hour solitary walk around the prison yard .. Only another month to go and I can apply for parole "

. I know what you mean Dan, I'm sure you're right, if I didn't have the nerves then the excitement wouldn't be the same best behaviour now then mr, you need that parole, you are going to be wild when your free Mrs blue eyes

nr chester

MrsSB . Ha, that would be fab, mr mcduck says you're not allowed bottles of Coke though

Awww

MrsSB "

. Well ok, you can bottles of Coke but just the little tiny ones

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's a gossamer thin line between excitement and nervousness. Sometimes we're more accustomed to being nervous that when we get a lot of the same sensations then we may misinterpret it.

It can be addictive though, as adrenaline type junkies would attest to.

nr chester

"I get like that if I have to go in on my own. I know so many people there now that it's fine once I've stepped through the door. But the bit before makes me so nervous!. You are so unbelievably brave going on your own, I could never imagine finding the courage Mrs blue eyes

She is a vicious killing machine, that helps with the nerves. "

. Tee hee, surely not

home sweet home

MrsSB . Ha, that would be fab, mr mcduck says you're not allowed bottles of Coke though

Awww

MrsSB . Well ok, you can bottles of Coke but just the little tiny ones "

Yeah. *makes happy dance *

MrsSB

"I get like that if I have to go in on my own. I know so many people there now that it's fine once I've stepped through the door. But the bit before makes me so nervous!. You are so unbelievably brave going on your own, I could never imagine finding the courage Mrs blue eyes

She is a vicious killing machine, that helps with the nerves. . Tee hee, surely not "

Hahahah! My veris make me sound like a psycho! I'm really not!

I always go alone, as a single girl. But sometimes travel with friends or whatever. The first time I went alone o was terrified but everyone is lovely so it was fine!

nr chester

"There's a gossamer thin line between excitement and nervousness. Sometimes we're more accustomed to being nervous that when we get a lot of the same sensations then we may misinterpret it.

It can be addictive though, as adrenaline type junkies would attest to. "

. You know I love how you always make sense of everything, and you are right the two feelings are so similar that it is hard to differentiate, especially in certain situations, I can also see how and why this can create addiction Mrs blue eyes

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I never get nervous, not even the first time at a new club.

nr chester

She is a vicious killing machine, that helps with the nerves. . Tee hee, surely not

Hahahah! My veris make me sound like a psycho! I'm really not!

I always go alone, as a single girl. But sometimes travel with friends or whatever. The first time I went alone o was terrified but everyone is lovely so it was fine! "

. You are still super brave, you're right though once through those doors, everything just feels so right and that's because everyone is so lovely

nr chester

"I never get nervous, not even the first time at a new club."
. Oh my goodness, you must just have an amazingly calm persona

Have a fab time

nr chester

"Have a fab time "