FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Leaving

Leaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uxom red OP   Couple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Hand up which patents cried during their childs leaving assembly at school.

I did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

me too

I don't have kids yet... well not I am aware of

"I don't have kids yet... well not I am aware of "

Shrewsbury

"I don't have kids yet... well not I am aware of "

And if you did would you have cried?

No. My kids didn't cry either,most of their friends were going to the same secondary school. I didn't cry when I left Primary; I cried tears of joy when I left Secondary. Can't believe I got a job in a school

"I don't have kids yet... well not I am aware of

"

You love that emoji, don't you

And if you did would you have cried? "

Oh yes most definitely, I am a very sensitive guy

"No. My kids didn't cry either,most of their friends were going to the same secondary school. I didn't cry when I left Primary; I cried tears of joy when I left Secondary. Can't believe I got a job in a school "

I was never a fan of school either...couldn't wait to leave and start work

You love that emoji, don't you "

I thought you may have lost a couple along the way

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I was a mess when my first one left, not too bad when my middle son left but when my daughter hangs up her primary school shoes next year I'm not sure how I'll cope tbh. It will be the end of an era for me and maybe time to cave into getting a dog!!!!

By *verage JosephMan  over a year ago

Grays & London

Nope... And he just rushed off to be with his friends, without a care in the world!

But when did we start making a big fuss of hiring limos etc???.. It's a primary school leaving day!

"Nope... And he just rushed off to be with his friends, without a care in the world!

But when did we start making a big fuss of hiring limos etc???.. It's a primary school leaving day! "

Hiring limos? Sheeeesh!!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

My daughters just told me she's been excepted in the police kadets. That really made me cry I'm disowneing her

"Hand up which patents cried during their childs leaving assembly at school.

I did. "

Think I cried when they started school!

"I was a mess when my first one left, not too bad when my middle son left but when my daughter hangs up her primary school shoes next year I'm not sure how I'll cope tbh. It will be the end of an era for me and maybe time to cave into getting a dog!!!! "

Don't get a dog.

Northampton Somewhere

"I was a mess when my first one left, not too bad when my middle son left but when my daughter hangs up her primary school shoes next year I'm not sure how I'll cope tbh. It will be the end of an era for me and maybe time to cave into getting a dog!!!!

Don't get a dog. "

The kids have been going.on about getting one for ages, I'm defo not ready for that kind of commitment!

Shrewsbury

"My daughters just told me she's been excepted in the police kadets. That really made me cry I'm disowneing her "

Lol ypu wouldn't really disown her.

"No. My kids didn't cry either,most of their friends were going to the same secondary school. I didn't cry when I left Primary; I cried tears of joy when I left Secondary. Can't believe I got a job in a school

I was never a fan of school either...couldn't wait to leave and start work "

I loved Primary,and loved the learning at Secondary. Hated the students and social stuff we were expected to do.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"My daughters just told me she's been excepted in the police kadets. That really made me cry I'm disowneing her "

My mate used to go out with a lass who was a police motorbike rider, she even beat me round the IOM ffs

Shrewsbury

"I was a mess when my first one left, not too bad when my middle son left but when my daughter hangs up her primary school shoes next year I'm not sure how I'll cope tbh. It will be the end of an era for me and maybe time to cave into getting a dog!!!!

Don't get a dog.

The kids have been going.on about getting one for ages, I'm defo not ready for that kind of commitment! "

We have a puppy it's harder work than the kids!

Don't get a dog.

The kids have been going.on about getting one for ages, I'm defo not ready for that kind of commitment! "

My puppy is more work than my children ever were,and more clingy.

Northampton Somewhere

"Nope... And he just rushed off to be with his friends, without a care in the world!

But when did we start making a big fuss of hiring limos etc???.. It's a primary school leaving day! "

At our schools yr6 leavers party the theme was 'Prom night' I heard some kids turned up in limos and such. I'm hoping next year it will be hippy or punk

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Nope. She cried though, half her friends are going to different schools.

Yeah I've done it three times, from primary to high school that is, one more to go. Kids change drastically as soon as they go from primary to high school, their innocence is lost overnight.

Manchester

"My daughters just told me she's been excepted in the police kadets. That really made me cry I'm disowneing her

Lol ypu wouldn't really disown her. "

Put it this way she won't be joining the police

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I did 4 years ago. Get to do it again in another 2 xx

Shrewsbury

"My daughters just told me she's been excepted in the police kadets. That really made me cry I'm disowneing her

Put it this way she won't be joining the police "

Nothing wrong with being a police officer or working with them.. I used to

Manchester

But when did we start making a big fuss of hiring limos etc???.. It's a primary school leaving day!

At our schools yr6 leavers party the theme was 'Prom night' I heard some kids turned up in limos and such. I'm hoping next year it will be hippy or punk "

I took my daughter on my bike and I've since took 3 of mate mate kids. Thinking of starting a new business doing it its crazy what they do now.

Shrewsbury

At our schools yr6 leavers party the theme was 'Prom night' I heard some kids turned up in limos and such. I'm hoping next year it will be hippy or punk

I took my daughter on my bike and I've since took 3 of mate mate kids. Thinking of starting a new business doing it its crazy what they do now."

There was a Harley Davidson, 2 lambougini, if that's how it's spelt, jags,old buses and even a fire engine for the secondarys prom.

Manchester

Nothing wrong with being a police officer or working with them.. I used to "

I can only judge by my experience with them and again in my experience Manchester Police are a bread and law onto themselves as sad as that sounds.

Manchester

I took my daughter on my bike and I've since took 3 of mate mate kids. Thinking of starting a new business doing it its crazy what they do now.

There was a Harley Davidson, 2 lambougini, if that's how it's spelt, jags,old buses and even a fire engine for the secondarys prom. "

As I said it's crazy

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"There was a Harley Davidson, 2 lambougini, if that's how it's spelt, jags,old buses and even a fire engine for the secondarys prom. "

Harley Davidsons are only cool if you don't plan on turning any corners at speed

I can only judge by my experience with them and again in my experience Manchester Police are a bread and law onto themselves as sad as that sounds."

There's good and bad in all professions Bladey, some plumbers will rip off your granny but you wouldn't say all plumbers are a bunch of con men. Your daughter could be one of the good ones that helps change people's perception of the force as a whole. It's down to the individual not the job itself.

Manchester

I can only judge by my experience with them and again in my experience Manchester Police are a bread and law onto themselves as sad as that sounds.

There's good and bad in all professions Bladey, some plumbers will rip off your granny but you wouldn't say all plumbers are a bunch of con men. Your daughter could be one of the good ones that helps change people's perception of the force as a whole. It's down to the individual not the job itself. "

I get what your saying and know your right but after watching my son be slammed against a brick wall for nothing more than the colour of his skin then and that's just 1 instance my daughter won't be the 1 to change it. As I sad sad I know but facts are facts. Anyway we are way off topic sorry op..

I sobbed and cant believe my little one will be heading for year 10 so scary how quick time goes x

Shrewsbury

There's good and bad in all professions Bladey, some plumbers will rip off your granny but you wouldn't say all plumbers are a bunch of con men. Your daughter could be one of the good ones that helps change people's perception of the force as a whole. It's down to the individual not the job itself.

I get what your saying and know your right but after watching my son be slammed against a brick wall for nothing more than the colour of his skin then and that's just 1 instance my daughter won't be the 1 to change it. As I sad sad I know but facts are facts. Anyway we are way off topic sorry op.."

That's ok can remember a thread that's stayed on topic

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Where did they go to school?

I missed the leavers assembly but I heard the children were all dry eyed giving their speeches and after but the families were in tears.

The kids are glad to be moving to secondary.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"That's ok can

remmber a thread that's stayed on topic"

Can or can't? It's ok, they seldom do it's the nature of the game

Shrewsbury

"That's ok can

remmber a thread that's stayed on topic

Can or can't? It's ok, they seldom do it's the nature of the game "

Bit of both if it's a fuck Kiss avoid stays on track others tend not to

Manchester

"That's ok can

remmber a thread that's stayed on topic

Can or can't? It's ok, they seldom do it's the nature of the game

Bit of both if it's a fuck Kiss avoid stays on track others tend not to"

Haha was just about to say the same

At our schools yr6 leavers party the theme was 'Prom night' I heard some kids turned up in limos and such. I'm hoping next year it will be hippy or punk "

My sons year 6 prom night theme was 'the oscars'.. there was a red carpet, balloon arches, gold statues and stars everywhere (curtesy of us mums) they also had a photo booth and disco ... but deffo no limos... most of the kids walked to the venue in all their prom night finery

Shrewsbury

My sons year 6 prom night theme was 'the oscars'.. there was a red carpet, balloon arches, gold statues and stars everywhere (curtesy of us mums) they also had a photo booth and disco ... but deffo no limos... most of the kids walked to the venue in all their prom night finery "

My son just did an assembly lots of singing and a sad song at the end.

They didn't even have a bbq which previous years had. Bit of a shame really.

Shrewsbury

"Hand up which patents cried during their childs leaving assembly at school.

I did. "

Ffs patents predicted text grr

» Add a new message to this topic