FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Tolerant

Tolerant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something I've come across in the forums and also general life.

Those who are so tolerant of everything that they become intolerant of those who aren't...

Anyone else see this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah i see it a fair bit, not only on here. think i might do it myself as well but not sure coz i've been blinded by cocks and can't think straight right now.

I just don't see the need for nastiness.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"yeah i see it a fair bit, not only on here. think i might do it myself as well but not sure coz i've been blinded by cocks and can't think straight right now."

Hahaha!

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Something I've come across in the forums and also general life.

Those who are so tolerant of everything that they become intolerant of those who aren't...

Anyone else see this? "

Ha, so true. They're very passive aggressive.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

the liberal elite can be very intolerant if you don't fit in with their way of thinking

I'm tipsy!

But. I see a lot of people who are trying to do the right thing and defend something they believe is fair and right but they end up having a go at someone else.

Someone pointed this out to me when I got cross about those who didn't accept what I believed. (Gay marriage and all Muslims aren't terrorist)

He pointed out that my point about letting people love and practise as they wanted was negated by the fact that I didn't accept that others believed in something different.

And thus, the tolerant became intolerant.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I'm tipsy!

But. I see a lot of people who are trying to do the right thing and defend something they believe is fair and right but they end up having a go at someone else.

Someone pointed this out to me when I got cross about those who didn't accept what I believed. (Gay marriage and all Muslims aren't terrorist)

He pointed out that my point about letting people love and practise as they wanted was negated by the fact that I didn't accept that others believed in something different.

And thus, the tolerant became intolerant. "

Those conversations are best ended with "Look, you think you're right, I know I'm right, let's just agree to disagree"

"yeah i see it a fair bit, not only on here. think i might do it myself as well but not sure coz i've been blinded by cocks and can't think straight right now.

Hahaha! "

i will wear sunglasses next time i venture into the top fabbed men.

"I'm tipsy!

And thus, the tolerant became intolerant. "

i get why it happens though.

seeing racism, homophobia or any other kind of thing like that is hard to accept.

"I'm tipsy!

Those conversations are best ended with "Look, you think you're right, I know I'm right, let's just agree to disagree" "

Ok. If that's what you believe then fine but we all know I'm right but what ever. I'm right. But I accept that your opinion is invalid cause I'm right.

"yeah i see it a fair bit, not only on here. think i might do it myself as well but not sure coz i've been blinded by cocks and can't think straight right now."

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"yeah i see it a fair bit, not only on here. think i might do it myself as well but not sure coz i've been blinded by cocks and can't think straight right now.

Hahaha!

i will wear sunglasses next time i venture into the top fabbed men. "

Yea, it's dangerous. But as I said earlier, I need to see the torso along with the cock lol, more of a package deal!

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Hahaha!

Yea, it's dangerous. But as I said earlier, I need to see the torso along with the cock lol, more of a package deal!"

duly noted

Hahaha!

Yea, it's dangerous. But as I said earlier, I need to see the torso along with the cock lol, more of a package deal!"

i need to stop thinking about top fabbed men now. *fans self*

"I'm tipsy!

seeing racism, homophobia or any other kind of thing like that is hard to accept. "

Of course. Because those that just accept people for who they are don't understand why we all can't do that.

I still can't accept homophobes because they attacked my family.

Inthink im tolerant but I must not be if I can not tolerate these people.

Selective tolerance?

"I'm tipsy!

seeing racism, homophobia or any other kind of thing like that is hard to accept.

Of course. Because those that just accept people for who they are don't understand why we all can't do that.

Selective tolerance?"

yes, you're definitely not tolerant of everyone. and neither am i.

i think you could say that you are tolerant of anyones right to live in peace so long as they're not harming anyone else or taking anyones elses right to live in peace?

and this might be how wars start actually.

"I'm tipsy!

Selective tolerance?

i think you could say that you are tolerant of anyones right to live in peace so long as they're not harming anyone else or taking anyones elses right to live in peace?

and this might be how wars start actually."

I concur. I'm not tolerant of anyone who doesn't just let anyone live how they want to.

If it doesn't harm anyone else (planet/animals/humans) then fuck it. Why do we get upset?!

I'm definitely not tolerant of intolerance.

"I'm tipsy!

Selective tolerance?

and this might be how wars start actually.

I concur. I'm not tolerant of anyone who doesn't just let anyone live how they want to.

If it doesn't harm anyone else (planet/animals/humans) then fuck it. Why do we get upset?!

I'm definitely not tolerant of intolerance."

i'm not sure. intolerance is a combination of things but is based on peoples experiences usually, though these experiences might not be based in actual reality or facts.

» Add a new message to this topic