FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > France has in the last 24hrs killed 160 Civillians

France has in the last 24hrs killed 160 Civillians

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In air strikes...

Surely as a democratic nation they should know two wrongs don't make a right?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

In Syria

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

People want vengance.

Not saying it's right or wrong.

Just human nature.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

US killed 80 civilian men women and children on Tuesday also

I wonder why these people get radicalised

i heard it was accindental though? the US one.

fuck knows how you accidently kill people though.

By *oncupiscentTonyMan  over a year ago

Kent

"In air strikes...

Surely as a democratic nation they should know two wrongs don't make a right?"

Forruns don't count, apparently.

"People want vengance.

Not saying it's right or wrong.

Just human nature."

It's true, no wonder we are on high alert

"US killed 80 civilian men women and children on Tuesday also

I wonder why these people get radicalised "

Exactly!

The difference being neither france or the usa intentionally killed civillians, if the terrorists hide in suburban areas then these things will happen, if the locals dont want to be bombed they should work with the authorities/rid themselves of terrorists in their communities

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Is there a news link somewhere?

"The difference being neither france or the usa intentionally killed civillians, if the terrorists hide in suburban areas then these things will happen, if the locals dont want to be bombed they should work with the authorities/rid themselves of terrorists in their communities"

so it is their fault if they are bombed?

"The difference being neither france or the usa intentionally killed civillians, if the terrorists hide in suburban areas then these things will happen, if the locals dont want to be bombed they should work with the authorities/rid themselves of terrorists in their communities"

Yep if it was my family at risk id soon rat on them. But maybe some support them

"The difference being neither france or the usa intentionally killed civillians, if the terrorists hide in suburban areas then these things will happen, if the locals dont want to be bombed they should work with the authorities/rid themselves of terrorists in their communities

Yep if it was my family at risk id soon rat on them. But maybe some support them "

Easy to talk from your comfortable home, without living the situation...

Would you rat on somebody knowing they can kill or entire family if you do ?

"The difference being neither france or the usa intentionally killed civillians, if the terrorists hide in suburban areas then these things will happen, if the locals dont want to be bombed they should work with the authorities/rid themselves of terrorists in their communities

Yep if it was my family at risk id soon rat on them. But maybe some support them

Would you rat on somebody knowing they can kill or entire family if you do ? "

Well france are gonna so worth the risk. If your so up for the course go and sign up fella.

Well france are gonna so worth the risk. If your so up for the course go and sign up fella. "

I'm not into killing innocents people

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"Stop right there Mr Dangerous Terrorist and put down your AK-47, I'm making a citizens' arrest!"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

lets hope non of them hid in your next door neighbours house then huh or they might bomb the shit out of you just to get to them

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Yeah, everyone's doing the killing and everyone's doing the dying. That's humans for you

"Is there a news link somewhere?"
exactly.

I'm sure conflict carries on regardless of media reporting,but I've not seen this reported?

We've all been killing eachother since the year dot sadly. Don't believe it's exclusive to France!

Well france are gonna so worth the risk. If your so up for the course go and sign up fella.

I'm not into killing innocents people"

If they put my family at risk ill glady do it for you

Someone should tell them that killing isn't nice.

If they put my family at risk ill glady do it for you "

I think you don't understand the term innocent then !

If they put my family at risk ill glady do it for you "

Plenty of rebel organisations fighting IS so don't be shy !!

Seems to be a lot of folks putting themselves as they are now in to the shoes of others without first imagining what it would be like walking in them and trying to comprehend the horrors that the folks over there live with.

Right, I'm done.

Back to trying (and regularly failing) to impress with witty innuendo and blatant flattery on the "look at me" threads.

"

I dont think you understand most of the innocents support there aims etc. Its the way of life out there. Just look at the womens rights out there.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Terrorists tend not to lay up in plain sight with a target on the roof! Hiding in highly populated areas near schools and hospitals makes it much harder for legitimate governments to single them out. There always has and always will be collateral damage in war type situations. That is the nature of the beast

Plenty of rebel organisations fighting IS so don't be shy !!"

Nah ill let bearded be the hero. He as more chance of going undercover with the beard lol

I dont think you understand most of the innocents support there aims etc. Its the way of life out there. Just look at the womens rights out there. "

Have you been there ???

or talking through what you have seen on TV??

"In air strikes...

I'm pretty sure France or any other allied country don't set out to kill civilians on purpose. Unlike terrorists who set out to do just that.

"Seems to be a lot of folks putting themselves as they are now in to the shoes of others without first imagining what it would be like walking in them and trying to comprehend the horrors that the folks over there live with.

Right, I'm done.

Back to trying (and regularly failing) to impress with witty innuendo and blatant flattery on the "look at me" threads.

"

and people are trying and risking there lives so we wont have to walk in their shoes, and for the ones saying no wonder theyre radicalised how many times has france bombed morroco or the suburbs of nice? And how many times did the uk bomb luton or werever our "home grown" terrorists came from?

By *iverpool LoverMan  over a year ago

liverpool

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/352283-syria-us-france-bombing/

this is one of a few I found.

apparently most was women and children and elderly.

shameful by france and usa if true.

"Is there a news link somewhere?"

Are you sure that the French weren't just trying to surrender to someone and it all went horribly wrong?

Anyone know what Governments should be doing about IS instead of bombing innocent civilians?

It is on rt news, rt is putins propaganda tv channel and not sure how much we should believe what we hear on that, but this is the headline:

'Bloody massacres’: Syria appeals to UN after French & US airstrikes ‘kill over 140 civilians’

"It is on rt news, rt is putins propaganda tv channel and not sure how much we should believe what we hear on that, but this is the headline:

'Bloody massacres’: Syria appeals to UN after French & US airstrikes ‘kill over 140 civilians’ "

So rt is propaganda but bbc is the right voice to listen to ??

"Anyone know what Governments should be doing about IS instead of bombing innocent civilians? "

20 years of bombing innocents is what led to IS today.

"It is on rt news, rt is putins propaganda tv channel and not sure how much we should believe what we hear on that, but this is the headline:

'Bloody massacres’: Syria appeals to UN after French & US airstrikes ‘kill over 140 civilians’

"

No, but at least the bbc is not govern by a communist tho.

liverpool

'Bloody massacres’: Syria appeals to UN after French & US airstrikes ‘kill over 140 civilians’ "

just like how bbc,sky,CNN, fox etc etc are news outlets for western propaganda and shouldn't believe everything we here on those too.

there has been many things over the last couple years reported on RT and other alternative news outlets that ive read and wasnt touched on by our media but turned out to be true.

"In air strikes...

Surely you mean civilised! Democracy has nothing to do with right or wrong.

Most terrorist leaders have been taken out by drones with no problem, when terrorist use human shields the moral dilemma applies.

Yet when these innocents were left facing the horrors of daesh, mutilation,

rape, dipped in acid or thrown from high building I bet they were praying for an airstrike.

"Anyone know what Governments should be doing about IS instead of bombing innocent civilians?

20 years of bombing innocents is what led to IS today. "

I'm completely clueless to world politics,do you have any more information or unbiased sources I can read?

No, but at least the bbc is not govern by a communist tho."

So what governs bbc then ?

"Anyone know what Governments should be doing about IS instead of bombing innocent civilians?

20 years of bombing innocents is what led to IS today. "

So what should they do now to stop them?

I'm completely clueless to world politics,do you have any more information or unbiased sources I can read? "

History books

So what governs bbc then ? "

Not sure really, it looks abit shady of who it is, don't it?

So what governs bbc then ? Not sure really, it looks abit shady of who it is, don't it?"

But for sure we shouldn't trust RT ?

So what governs bbc then ? Not sure really, it looks abit shady of who it is, don't it?

But for sure we shouldn't trust RT ? "

Yes we could, but no doubt they are bias to some things as well, up to each to believe.

By *ecketwaitMan  over a year ago

London/ west midlands

Why don't we just listen to multiple sources, not blanket any of them as always right?

So what governs bbc then ? Not sure really, it looks abit shady of who it is, don't it?

But for sure we shouldn't trust RT ? Yes we could, but no doubt they are bias to some things as well, up to each to believe."

But others are 100% trustworthy ?

I'm completely clueless to world politics,do you have any more information or unbiased sources I can read?

History books"

Which ones? Like I said,I'm clueless. Which authors give an unbiased account of world history over the last 20 years?

But for sure we shouldn't trust RT ? Yes we could, but no doubt they are bias to some things as well, up to each to believe.

But others are 100% trustworthy ? "

What bearing does that have on the credibility of russia today? Frankly anyone who believes anything they read from these news agencies should avoid opening emails from nigerian princes

History books

Which ones? Like I said,I'm clueless. Which authors give an unbiased account of world history over the last 20 years? "

Noams chomsky

History books

Which ones? Like I said,I'm clueless. Which authors give an unbiased account of world history over the last 20 years?

Noams chomsky "

Michel Collon

"https://www.rt.com/op-edge/352283-syria-us-france-bombing/

"

Do find it a little odd that the US and French only hit what, women and children and elderly.

History books

Which ones? Like I said,I'm clueless. Which authors give an unbiased account of world history over the last 20 years? "

None of them, you should (if your interested in something) read all sources and come to your own conclusions. A few years ago we were force fed all the rubbish about the good guys fighting against assad, yesterday the same people released a vid of them beheading a 10 year old, I looked at all the known facts at the time and it was plain to see assad was the best option to run the country, if it wasnt for the fact hes russias ally and all the propoganda thats been used our governments would be saying the same thing

But for sure we shouldn't trust RT ? Yes we could, but no doubt they are bias to some things as well, up to each to believe.

But others are 100% trustworthy ? "

No they are not, hard to know who is you know.

OP, do you not have any views on the subject, why start a thread and not get involved in the discussion. Something must have prompted you to start the thread in the place.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

History books"

No succh thing as an unbiased source of informatfion,especially when it comes to history books.From the centre they tend to lean to the right or left..thats about the only thing i remember from my history A level

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

Not as simple as that. They are shit scared of terrorists too. And they are right to be. Death in a horrible way is their very real possible future.

liverpool

Do find it a little odd that the US and French only hit what, women and children and elderly.

"

it doesnt say "only" men was hit too...it just said that most was elderly and women and children.

I stand by what I said if its true its disgusting that this wasnt reported and on main stream media.

I dont see any reaaon why it isnt true after all over a million civilians was killed in iraq but that never came out until one of the whistle blowers made it public...unsure if it was edward snowden or wikileaks

liverpool

"OP, do you not have any views on the subject, why start a thread and not get involved in the discussion. Something must have prompted you to start the thread in the place."

in his defence...he has posted a couple of times in this thread. Last post was 3 hours ago and hes not been online since then...so give him a chance to do real life...im sure he will reply when hes back online.

"OP, do you not have any views on the subject, why start a thread and not get involved in the discussion. Something must have prompted you to start the thread in the place.

in his defence...he has posted a couple of times in this thread. Last post was 3 hours ago and hes not been online since then...so give him a chance to do real life...im sure he will reply when hes back online. "

I have had this a couple of times"oh the op has gone he cant handle the heat" IV GOT THINGS TO DO!!.....sorry

"OP, do you not have any views on the subject, why start a thread and not get involved in the discussion. Something must have prompted you to start the thread in the place.

in his defence...he has posted a couple of times in this thread. Last post was 3 hours ago and hes not been online since then...so give him a chance to do real life...im sure he will reply when hes back online.

I have had this a couple of times"oh the op has gone he cant handle the heat" IV GOT THINGS TO DO!!.....sorry "

So inconsiderate ! Haha

it doesnt say "only" men was hit too...it just said that most was elderly and women and children.

I stand by what I said if its true its disgusting that this wasnt reported and on main stream media.

I dont see any reaaon why it isnt true after all over a million civilians was killed in iraq but that never came out until one of the whistle blowers made it public...unsure if it was edward snowden or wikileaks "

Both side use propaganda to make themselves like good or the other guy look bad but I can't believe that the US or French went out to hit women and children

Corby

History books

Trouble is there IS no unbiased version of history. By it's very nature the bias depends on the writer. It is all propoganda to varying degrees.

As to what we should do. No one has a solution. There are no battlefields. No uniforms. No clearly identifyable enemy.

And it's an enemy that has faith that it is totally right and it's willing to die and more than willing to kill innocents in the process.

Apart from information gathering and specific targeting of k own figureheads it is almost an unfightable war.

I dont see any reaaon why it isnt true after all over a million civilians was killed in iraq but that never came out until one of the whistle blowers made it public...unsure if it was edward snowden or wikileaks

Both side use propaganda to make themselves like good or the other guy look bad but I can't believe that the US or French went out to hit women and children "

Trust me French did some weird shit in the past during the colonisations... so it wouldn't surprise me if they did...

Both side use propaganda to make themselves like good or the other guy look bad but I can't believe that the US or French went out to hit women and children

Trust me French did some weird shit in the past during the colonisations... so it wouldn't surprise me if they did...

"

Yes back in the day you could get away with a lot but today with every person holding a camera and news going around the world in seconds I still can't see it. Yes they make mistakes, maybe hit a wrong target but seeing as this news is coming out of an IS controlled area not sure how much of it I believe

Yes back in the day you could get away with a lot but today with every person holding a camera and news going around the world in seconds I still can't see it. Yes they make mistakes, maybe hit a wrong target but seeing as this news is coming out of an IS controlled area not sure how much of it I believe "

Back in the day, they also had camera and took pictures of what they did! Like beheading the locals, took a pictures and made a postalcards with it !! Very proud they were.

Belges even created humans zoo with black people...

I am not sure they did it on purpose yet it is what will lead to repercursions in our countries... and yet who will pay ?

Civilians

Terrorist....take away the gun from the body...omg civilian!!!

"

"Dead people did bad things....people born on the same pagch of dirt as them must be the same!!!!!"

"Dead people did bad things....people born on the same pagch of dirt as them must be the same!!!!!""

Your comments usually go along with what you just said.

I dont see any reaaon why it isnt true after all over a million civilians was killed in iraq but that never came out until one of the whistle blowers made it public...unsure if it was edward snowden or wikileaks "

You realise that 99% of that 1000000 million figure were killed by other Iraqis

Not the west

liverpool

Not the west"

link please because I find that BS.

if you are saying 990,000 of those civilians was killed by iraqis and a mere 10,000 of that million was from the wests invasion.

infact im calling that BS.

"

Most terrorist leaders have been taken out by drones with no problem, when terrorist use human shields the moral dilemma applies.

rape, dipped in acid or thrown from high building I bet they were praying for an airstrike."

That's true, not saying how I know cos the vultures on here always try and sniff for information which leads to me writing shit that is none of any bodies business. But there are small pockets of women in Syria that have managed to get to safety and even with being told through an interpreter my friend said he had to hold it together not to be sick. These women called yazadi's or something I can't remember, they are treated like absolute shit, my friend said women and children and babies were sold and swapped for packs of fags by ISIS fighters and kept in pens and taken out each day to be raped by multiple men, these women that my friend and his team managed to retrieve said how they watched their family members and people they knew (all women cos the women and children were together) they'd be put in metal cages, groups of them and babies and little kids and set on fire for refusing to have sex with ISIS soldiers, the children killed with their mothers becaue the mother had kicked off when a soldier came to collect her child to be raped) these women told my friend how they had nothing to kill themselves with, no poison they couldn't starve themselves because they were used to not eating they said they hoped every day a bomb would be dropped on them.

liverpool

"

rape, dipped in acid or thrown from high building I bet they were praying for an airstrike.

That's true, not saying how I know cos the vultures on here always try and sniff for information which leads to me writing shit that is none of any bodies business. But there are small pockets of women in Syria that have managed to get to safety and even with being told through an interpreter my friend said he had to hold it together not to be sick. These women called yazadi's or something I can't remember, they are treated like absolute shit, my friend said women and children and babies were sold and swapped for packs of fags by ISIS fighters and kept in pens and taken out each day to be raped by multiple men, these women that my friend and his team managed to retrieve said how they watched their family members and people they knew (all women cos the women and children were together) they'd be put in metal cages, groups of them and babies and little kids and set on fire for refusing to have sex with ISIS soldiers, the children killed with their mothers becaue the mother had kicked off when a soldier came to collect her child to be raped) these women told my friend how they had nothing to kill themselves with, no poison they couldn't starve themselves because they were used to not eating they said they hoped every day a bomb would be dropped on them.

"

how horrendous

So far in 2016 there have been 1301 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11943 people have been killed and 14436 injured.

Included in these statistics are the 84 men, women and children who were murdered in Nice last Friday and around fifteen who are still on life support.

On Monday a ‘17 year old Afghan refugee’ attacked passengers in a train with an axe leaving three fighting for their lives.

On Tuesday a Moroccan stabbed a mother and her three daughters aged 14, 12, and 8 in a holiday village in the Hautes-Alpes region France…for being inappropriately dressed!? All four were hospitalised with serious stab wounds and the youngest is fighting for her life.

Yesterday we heard of the arrests of 10 islamic State sympathisers in Brazil who police fear were planning more mass slaughter at the Olympic Games, and an attempted abduction of a Serviceman in Norfolk.

"

how horrendous "

It's subhuman, there's not even a word for it.

Even the initiation thing for an ISIS soldier he has to take a baby and strap explosives to it and blow it up to dehumanise the soldier. It's like how the fuck are you supposed to fight that fairly? They don't have rules or regulations like our armies do and they do hide amongst civilians to ensure there are civilian casualties when they get struck which helps their cause. It's like their propaganda videos show dead bodies including children that have been caught up in air strikes but it's like if you want your civilians to be safe don't live amongst them, if you're that strong and confident all of the ISIS people should live together in one big group on a mountain. They wouldn't because they know they'd be taken out straight away.

Ahhhh memories of Vietnam, but then France didn't do to well their either

Corby

Ahhhh memories of Vietnam, but then France didn't do to well their either"

"Dead people did bad things....people born on the same pagch of dirt as them must be the same!!!!!"

Your comments usually go along with what you just said. "

So, genuine question FaB

Do you feel 'safer' in the UK than you would if you still lived en France ?

Its so easy to sit at home and say that you would rat if it was a danger to your family

the reality is unless you have walked in there shoes you couldnt possably know what you would do in that situation

humans have killed innocent people from day one its the world we live in sad though true

Meanwhile, closer to home, there's an ongoing shooting spree happening in Munich, multiple casualties, police still hunting the shooter.

"Meanwhile, closer to home, there's an ongoing shooting spree happening in Munich, multiple casualties, police still hunting the shooter. "

Another bloodbath courtesy of islam.

I'm starting to think this very thread is propaganda. No input from the op in 20 hours and he was online 2 hours ago. His current status says a lot too

not that easy I) ISIS uses civilians in the hope that bombing will not take place II) it seems the intelligente thought those compounds where free from civilians were full of civilians seeking shelter from nearby fightings. III) bombings are bad, but without bombings Isis would have now exterminated most of the minor ethnicities of Syria and Iraq.

More terror attacks=more bombings sadly enough

Not the west

link please because I find that BS.

if you are saying 990,000 of those civilians was killed by iraqis and a mere 10,000 of that million was from the wests invasion.

infact im calling that BS.

"

The million figure is widley considered a gross over estimation to begin with.

But most deaths have been caused by bombings in markets etc by insurgents after the war was over.

Why dont you reqd the link for your 1 million figure

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OK... for what it's worth my opinion is that if this was an intentional strike by France it was done based on some intelligence they considered to be reliable. IS do use civilians as shields - France will have been aware of this and deemed it better to eradicate the threat and risk civilians in the process.

It could equally be a total fantasy or a mistake.

There is no way to tell what is truth and what isn't for absolute certain.

As others have said, the situation is VERY complex and simply "ratting out" your neighbour is not an option.

IS cannot be reasoned with, and welcome death so have no qualms about killing or harming others... it is not possible to deal with these people in the usual way.

By *artytwoCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"OK... for what it's worth my opinion is that if this was an intentional strike by France it was done based on some intelligence they considered to be reliable. IS do use civilians as shields - France will have been aware of this and deemed it better to eradicate the threat and risk civilians in the process.

It could equally be a total fantasy or a mistake.

There is no way to tell what is truth and what isn't for absolute certain.

As others have said, the situation is VERY complex and simply "ratting out" your neighbour is not an option.

IS cannot be reasoned with, and welcome death so have no qualms about killing or harming others... it is not possible to deal with these people in the usual way."

True, how do you deal with a medieval death cult that believes in self sacrifice? Kill them?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"In air strikes...

Irevilent silly point,it is not as simple as that

Sadly, it all boils down to greed. There's no profit in peace.

By *ipswingCouple  over a year ago

portrush

ahhh human nature ...

its what rises us above the other animals...

By *alnSimCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Meanwhile, closer to home, there's an ongoing shooting spree happening in Munich, multiple casualties, police still hunting the shooter.

Another bloodbath courtesy of islam. "

They are saying it's likely to be far right activists.. does that make this courtesy of Christianity...??

This is has got nothing to do with religious beliefs.. it's purely for personal gains (power, wealth, control)..

Do we have a CREDIBLE source for all these statistics?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

It's a Russian propaganda response to a similar statement by western media accusing Russia of similar attacks. We can discount at least 50% of what comes out of RT but then again there is plenty of western media news that is not accurate either. Who knows how much is intentional mis telling and how much is just poor quality half baked research?

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"In air strikes...

France only got targeted in the first place because off its repeated air strikes on Syria, Karma is a shitty thing but expect back from others what you do to them.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

" We've all been killing eachother since the year dot sadly. Don't believe it's exclusive to France!"

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

So what's the solution??

Indiscriminate bombing with mk82 bombs isn't gonna work.. The Russians have proven that..cluster bombs which are banned munitions have been used by them causing untold civilian casualties.

Tactical strikes? A paveway or stormshadow bomb are guided but are huge and will definitely lead to civilian losses.

Hellfire and brimstone are anti tank weapons, no good against buildings.. Ok for strikes from reaper as long as it is in the right place.

Air strikes are not going to work but with the complexity of the situation in Syria, no one is gonna put boots on the ground to deal with the problem because the Russian and Syrian alliance cannot be trusted not to attack a European led force.

It's a totally fucked up situation..in the meantime, groups of murderous criminals can strike at us with total impunity.

As for news coming out of that region, none of it can be classed as reliable.

Anyone got an answer for Syria then cos I am sure the leaders of Europe would love to hear it.

I really really really would like the west to completely pull out of the middle East, sadly I fear it would turn into a blood bath!.

But at least we could stop the blame game, quite frankly I've heard it all before.... It's colonialism, it's racism, it's poverty, it's anything but the locals who are religiously driven fucking mental cases....

"So what's the solution??

Indiscriminate bombing with mk82 bombs isn't gonna work.. The Russians have proven that..cluster bombs which are banned munitions have been used by them causing untold civilian casualties.

Tactical strikes? A paveway or stormshadow bomb are guided but are huge and will definitely lead to civilian losses.

Hellfire and brimstone are anti tank weapons, no good against buildings.. Ok for strikes from reaper as long as it is in the right place.

Air strikes are not going to work but with the complexity of the situation in Syria, no one is gonna put boots on the ground to deal with the problem because the Russian and Syrian alliance cannot be trusted not to attack a European led force.

It's a totally fucked up situation..in the meantime, groups of murderous criminals can strike at us with total impunity.

As for news coming out of that region, none of it can be classed as reliable.

Anyone got an answer for Syria then cos I am sure the leaders of Europe would love to hear it."

Yeah the best answer is leave the fucking dictators who murdered tens of thousands a year of the locals in power.

180.... Saddam went through 5000 of his own citizens in a weekend on a regular basis.

Rounded up, took and shoot.

No it's still the fault of the French apparently

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

In this instance,it's not the locals.

It's made up of young men from almost everywhere except the country they are in.

It's not a blame game.. These are criminals pure and simple driven by a stupid ideology.

All the people of Syria wanted was freedom from a dictator and democracy.. It really wasn't too much to ask for.

Now, they are getting murdered by Isil, their own government and the Russians...

Meanwhile, I'm the middle of this clusterfuck, the french and Americans are trying to deal with the real problem, Isil as they are the actual threat.

"In this instance,it's not the locals.

It's made up of young men from almost everywhere except the country they are in.

It's not a blame game.. These are criminals pure and simple driven by a stupid ideology.

All the people of Syria wanted was freedom from a dictator and democracy.. It really wasn't too much to ask for.

Now, they are getting murdered by Isil, their own government and the Russians...

Meanwhile, I'm the middle of this clusterfuck, the french and Americans are trying to deal with the real problem, Isil as they are the actual threat.

"

You do know given democracy a large chuck of the middle East would vote for isis?.

I'm not one to argue but.... There's fucking thousands of Afghans in Afghanistan who are members of isis, there's thousands of Syrians in Syria who are members of isis.... Fuck me Syria alone has seven separate groups of whackos currently fighting it out for control.

If you want a quick solution.... Air drop guns into the whole fucking region, just millions of the weapons.... Oh wait we've done that.

Maybe the best long term solution is to stop Saudi Arabia printing free Qurans by the millions and air dropping them in?

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

"The difference being neither france or the usa intentionally killed civillians, if the terrorists hide in suburban areas then these things will happen, if the locals dont want to be bombed they should work with the authorities/rid themselves

of terrorists in their communities"

That's right! These women, children and elders should knock on the door of isis and say "excuse me,be a sport and go live elsewhere,there's a good chap" good idea

"OP, do you not have any views on the subject, why start a thread and not get involved in the discussion. Something must have prompted you to start the thread in the place."

Sorry for the late reply, anyway... I personally think every soul has the same value as any other therefore killing anyone anywhere is completely wrong I don't agree with it... However if you're ISIS and are an evil cult hiding behind religion then yes they deserve to be punished - America and UK sent in troops to contain unstable Afghanistan... Surely the same principle should be applied here least then not soo many innocent individuals will get caught in the firing line... But saying that why on earth did America and the U.K. Think it was good to destabilise the Middle East? Gaddaffi and Saddam had the Middle East stable?? And now that it's not our governments decides to be lazy and just bomb the whole place! There's no doubt in my mind if someone in my family got killed... My child or mother or anyone who is dear I personally would be out for blood... Doesn't matter who it is... And sad as it is many have those bitter thoughts spurred by seeing loved one in several pieces scattered around the back garden (head in the bushes and legs in the on the road with blood everywhere) every human going through that will want blood to be shed in return... So what's the solution? Don't sting a bee hive if your not prepared to get stung I say!

in his defence...he has posted a couple of times in this thread. Last post was 3 hours ago and hes not been online since then...so give him a chance to do real life...im sure he will reply when hes back online. "

Thank you and I have

And it turns out the UK is supplying the richest country in the world to bomb the hell out of the poorest

Cluster bombs Ffs

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3702440/amp/Parliament-misled-six-times-Saudi-Arabia-forces-use-UK-cluster-bombs.html#

Ohh and here is non RT version of US killing all the families

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/us-air-strike-in-syria-kills-up-to-85-civilians-mistaken-for-isi/

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Meanwhile, closer to home, there's an ongoing shooting spree happening in Munich, multiple casualties, police still hunting the shooter.

Another bloodbath courtesy of islam.

They are saying it's likely to be far right activists.. does that make this courtesy of Christianity...??

This is has got nothing to do with religious beliefs.. it's purely for personal gains (power, wealth, control)..

"

Isn't that what religion is - a sly way to to gain power, and control (and often wealth) no different from any government or organsitiation - but they have the fear element(god or whoever) that makes the easily lead comply with what is basically no different from any other organisation or individual trying to take power. Labour/conservative could say tonorrow you need to do as we say otherwise you'll be struck down by lightning and they would be just the same as all other religions, controlling and fainting power through fear.

We even tell our kids if they not good Santa won't come - sounds daft doesn't it - scale that up to the likes of islam and then you see why we have a problem, but in essence they still catching up with what Christianity did years ago(and some parts of it still doing aka Catholic Church - which is the richest most powerful organsition on the planet) a religion that killed people for questioning that the earth wasn't the dentee of the universe and the sun rotated around the earth!

Remember Mohammed was post Jesus - saw the power and ability it created and was a warrior/soldier that masquerrd millions in a quest to take control twisting some of the Christian principles he'd picked up to use as his own methods of control.

The Syria issue is even greater a sad state of affairs when taking away the political elements it's equally driven by two Muslim beliefs at war with each other - so not much hope when the same religion want to destroy each other also.

The best hope we have - is if there is anything like a god - he pops on down and explains what it's all about really and shuts down half the crack pot religions that are just using fear and faith as a method of control

"I really really really would like the west to completely pull out of the middle East, sadly I fear it would turn into a blood bath!.

But at least we could stop the blame game, quite frankly I've heard it all before.... It's colonialism, it's racism, it's poverty, it's anything but the locals who are religiously driven fucking mental cases...."

You're right. All the West need to stop sticking their nose into the Middle East and leave them to it. All people or groups who hate the West or what it stands for can go and live in the Middle East.

All they have that we want is oil. Set up a trade deal and leave them to it. In the meantime work harder on alternatives to oil and in about 10 years we wont need to deal with them at all.

Then when they finally wipe each other out there will be a vast array of land to build the biggest holiday and adventure park going. Beautiful weather guaranteed all year round. Win win really.

"The difference being neither france or the usa intentionally killed civillians, if the terrorists hide in suburban areas then these things will happen, if the locals dont want to be bombed they should work with the authorities/rid themselves of terrorists in their communities "

They don't really care if they do or don't. No tears are shed in the west

» Add a new message to this topic