FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Health check

Health check

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *carine OP   Man  over a year ago

Armthorpe, Doncaster

Does cum or pussy juice contain any vitamin D?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Only if you have sex in the sun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does cum or pussy juice contain any vitamin D? "

Not sure but if you haven't contacted the doctors within last five years you will be struck off x

Google says;

Sexual fluid, especially male semen, is rich in zinc, selenium, B-complex vitamins and many other nutrients. Unfortunately, it also contains some cadmium, lead, copper and other toxic metals in almost all cases. This gives it its characteristic qualities that are discussed below including its odor and its thickness and perceived “warmth”. These are really descriptions of the nutritional quality of the semen, usually, or perhaps the vaginal fluid as well.

The nutritional quality of sexual fluid, both male and female, cannot be underestimated or ignored. Please do not think of it as just a fun substance to play with, for example. It is a sacred fluid and much more importantfor your health to retain than you may think.

"Google says;

Sexual fluid, especially male semen, is rich in zinc, selenium, B-complex vitamins and many other nutrients. Unfortunately, it also contains some cadmium, lead, copper and other toxic metals in almost all cases. This gives it its characteristic qualities that are discussed below including its odor and its thickness and perceived “warmth”. These are really descriptions of the nutritional quality of the semen, usually, or perhaps the vaginal fluid as well.

The nutritional quality of sexual fluid, both male and female, cannot be underestimated or ignored. Please do not think of it as just a fun substance to play with, for example. It is a sacred fluid and much more importantfor your health to retain than you may think.

"

So basically what that says is after I cum on a girls face I should ask for it back.

"Google says;

So basically what that says is after I cum on a girls face I should ask for it back.

"

Or just keep it in the first place

"Google says;

"

And a good sex session does wonders for my mental health lol x

"Google says;

Or just keep it in the first place "

Think of it as a gift.

"Does cum or pussy juice contain any vitamin D? "

I am sure yours does OP

"Google says;

Or just keep it in the first place "

Piss does! Got loads of it. Honest!!

"Google says;

Or just keep it in the first place

Think of it as a gift. "

I do

By *am-RaiderMan  over a year ago

Corby

It's surely high in vitamin D and I recommend that the female population contact me to arrange a supplement forthwith.

Although to be fair..I don't think there is enough to go round.

» Add a new message to this topic