FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Snap chat

Snap chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/07/16 08:50:30]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So yesterday it happened again. I was sat in a meeting with my colleagues and I was checking my snap chat messages. I opened one up and Boom, massive dick pic!

I nearly dropped my phone I'm blind panic that there is now a massive dick on my screen and I go blank as to how to get it off.

I was just causally drinking a coffee, checking in on my friends pets and cats and how much beer they had, totally unprepared for a dick pic at 10am!

So. My question to the guys. Why? Why send the dic pick?

I'm all for a cheeky pic if we're chatting and you wanna show me your goods but out of no where I just don't get.

It happens so randomly and some of these people aren't fab friends, I got one off an acquaintances fiancé!

So do you do it and why?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chancer! If he is on here....just got shamed!! Hehehe cock pic on the way haha (kidding) x

Take it as flattery!

I don't, I actually find the idea completely idiotic (my opinion).

"So yesterday it happened again. I was sat in a meeting with my colleagues and I was checking my snap chat messages. I opened one up and Boom, massive dick pic!

I nearly dropped my phone I'm blind panic that there is now a massive dick on my screen and I go blank as to how to get it off.

I was just causally drinking a coffee, checking in on my friends pets and cats and how much beer they had, totally unprepared for a dick pic at 10am!

I'm all for a cheeky pic if we're chatting and you wanna show me your goods but out of no where I just don't get.

It happens so randomly and some of these people aren't fab friends, I got one off an acquaintances fiancé!

So do you do it and why?"

I don't unless specifically requested. I think it's exhibitionism. It's the modern equivalent of a flasher mac!

"Chancer! If he is on here....just got shamed!! Hehehe cock pic on the way haha (kidding) x

Take it as flattery!"

I just blocked the person. I don't even know if they were from here.

I'm a bit careless and I have the username for most things so people chance it. (My fab is not my snapchat name)

It's amazing how many people add me on kik from my Instagram.

"So yesterday it happened again. I was sat in a meeting with my colleagues and I was checking my snap chat messages. I opened one up and Boom, massive dick pic!

So do you do it and why?"

I think a guy is going to try his luck with a girl. They might be horny, or just looking for an ego boost, if they recieve one back. Thrill of the chase type of thing. Snapchat is always going to be a minefield, as unless you are quick the pictures are not stored.

Yeah I always get pictures of fanny. I know the struggle

"Chancer! If he is on here....just got shamed!! Hehehe cock pic on the way haha (kidding) x

Take it as flattery!

I'm a bit careless and I have the username for most things so people chance it. (My fab is not my snapchat name)

It's amazing how many people add me on kik from my Instagram. "

*searching* hehehe

So do you do it and why?

I think a guy is going to try his luck with a girl. They might be horny, or just looking for an ego boost, if they recieve one back. Thrill of the chase type of thing. Snapchat is always going to be a minefield, as unless you are quick the pictures are not stored."

I didn't want to store it just to get it off my screen!! It's that it takes about a second to register and my immediate reaction is to throw my phone away.....

Take it as flattery!

*searching* hehehe "

No dick pics and you can have it.

Take it as flattery!

*searching* hehehe

No dick pics and you can have it. "

You wouldnt want to see anyway hehehe x

"Yeah I always get pictures of fanny. I know the struggle "

I'm a little dubious.

*raises her eyebrow..

"Yeah I always get pictures of fanny. I know the struggle

I'm a little dubious.

*raises her eyebrow.."

Why dubious he could of meant his great aunt fanny.

"

I didn't want to store it just to get it off my screen!! It's that it takes about a second to register and my immediate reaction is to throw my phone away....."

Hehe, just got an image of a phone flying across a conference table in slow motion and the different looks on the faces of the attendees.

"

I didn't want to store it just to get it off my screen!! It's that it takes about a second to register and my immediate reaction is to throw my phone away.....

Hehe, just got an image of a phone flying across a conference table in slow motion and the different looks on the faces of the attendees. "

I'm sure my colleague saw the pic.....

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

And this is why my vanilla stuff is in a different name.

No-one from here would find me on Instagram or Facebook or anywhere else unless I specifically gave them my name and vice versa. I like things kept separate.

I always thought SnapChat was a bit of a teenage thing though. I've got it on my phone cause my friends kids send me stuff. I don't know of anyone else who uses it.

"And this is why my vanilla stuff is in a different name.

No-one from here would find me on Instagram or Facebook or anywhere else unless I specifically gave them my name and vice versa. I like things kept separate.

I always thought SnapChat was a bit of a teenage thing though. I've got it on my phone cause my friends kids send me stuff. I don't know of anyone else who uses it. "

My name on here is different to snapchat.

But it's the same for other platforms like kik and insta.

How many guys have just looked for you.....hehehehe

Edinburgh

I always thought SnapChat was a bit of a teenage thing though. I've got it on my phone cause my friends kids send me stuff. I don't know of anyone else who uses it.

"

At least with kik you don't need to dish out your number. Is snapchat a number thing? I never use whatsapp for people here either. You have to be quite spectacular for me to tell you my real name! I think perhaps I'm a bit over the top but you can never be too careful.

At least with kik you don't need to dish out your number. Is snapchat a number thing? I never use whatsapp for people here either. You have to be quite spectacular for me to tell you my real name! I think perhaps I'm a bit over the top but you can never be too careful. "

Snapchat is driven by username but if you have a phone number they will pop up in your contacts.

Yeah: whatsapp means you're special and definitely one to meet.

Same reason some women send saucy pics to the men, Twas in the hope of turning you into a horn dog who will run to said person to sample the goods.

Some men just don't appreciate how complicated us women are, we are not as visually stimulated as they are, we need the mental stimulation too.

"Yeah I always get pictures of fanny. I know the struggle

I'm a little dubious.

*raises her eyebrow.."

I'm yet to see your updates

"Same reason some women send saucy pics to the men, Twas in the hope of turning you into a horn dog who will run to said person to sample the goods.

Some men just don't appreciate how complicated us women are, we are not as visually stimulated as they are, we need the mental stimulation too.

"

I get the snaps when you're chatting or playing around with someone but just out of the blue.

No chat prior.

Just a dick pic.....

If I sent something like that to a guy I'd just die over and over until he replied and after 5 mins if block him.

By *cobMan  over a year ago

here

I always thought SnapChat was a bit of a teenage thing though. I've got it on my phone cause my friends kids send me stuff. I don't know of anyone else who uses it. "

I think your vanilla friends would look at you differently if your username for instagram and facebook was _irtygirl

Ive just started using snap chat. Pleased to say i aint received and cock pictures

"Ive just started using snap chat. Pleased to say i aint received and cock pictures "

There's time. What yours user name

Very proud penis owners obviously and needed to share with a curious kitty

Edinburgh

I think your vanilla friends would look at you differently if your username for instagram and facebook was _irtygirl "

My vanilla friends wouldn't be at all surprised... they know me well. I just prefer not to confuse the two social media worlds.

"Very proud penis owners obviously and needed to share with a curious kitty "

Sharing dangly things with a kittie could end up with someone in pain....

Enjoy it. You'll soon be at an age when all forms of horniness stop.

"Enjoy it. You'll soon be at an age when all forms of horniness stop. "

I have heard men struggle when they get older.

"Very proud penis owners obviously and needed to share with a curious kitty

Sharing dangly things with a kittie could end up with someone in pain...."

Hence your cast

My kids use snapchat so one reason why I don't.

I use kik for on here & you can see straight away without opening I someone has sent a photo, same as whatssap (for the chosen ones ).

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter isn't linked to anything on here & my user name on kik isn't my profile name.

Don't worry about your colleagues ~ I sent my boss a tit pic when I was pissed once (by mistake!!)

"Very proud penis owners obviously and needed to share with a curious kitty

Sharing dangly things with a kittie could end up with someone in pain....

Hence your cast "

[Removed by poster at 21/07/16 19:08:35]

"My kids use snapchat so one reason why I don't.

I use kik for on here & you can see straight away without opening I someone has sent a photo, same as whatssap (for the chosen ones ).

Instagram / Facebook / Twitter isn't linked to anything on here & my user name on kik isn't my profile name.

Don't worry about your colleagues ~ I sent my boss a tit pic when I was pissed once (by mistake!!) "

I think I've seen my bosses tits.

She's had them done so gets them out some times to diffuse a situation or when she's pissed! X

Is having the same name on kik as here really such a bad idea? Surely as a single male this will not be a problem .

» Add a new message to this topic