FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Equality - out of interest.

Equality - out of interest.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's a thread running on the Wales section about gay saunas - our local Swingers Club in the south runs on a Friday at a gay sauna.

Anyway, I saw a thread on this part running about equality the other day... From what I could see the mass support about TS/TV using a female toilet was that if somebody identified themselves as a female they're female.

So, should a TS post/pre op be allowed entry to a gay MANS sauna?

And why technically shouldn't females be allowed entry... as long as they're dressed as a male other nights of the week surely no question could be asked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tuck it in when it suits them pull it out when it suits them

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A case of tuck it or suck it?

By *edRidingWolfCouple  over a year ago

Lydney

Are lesbians welcome at gay saunas???

Zzzzzzzzz

"There's a thread running on the Wales section about gay saunas - our local Swingers Club in the south runs on a Friday at a gay sauna.

Anyway, I saw a thread on this part running about equality the other day... From what I could see the mass support about TS/TV using a female toilet was that if somebody identified themselves as a female they're female.

So, should a TS post/pre op be allowed entry to a gay MANS sauna?

And why technically shouldn't females be allowed entry... as long as they're dressed as a male other nights of the week surely no question could be asked "

Do you mean a trans man?

Ie ftm?

If so yes they ahould be allowed ibto a gay sauna and tbh i cant imagine them having a problem trying.

Unlike many ts do with swingers clubs

I think certain exeptions should be made for ts/tv a very good friend if mine is a tgirl and although as a society we are allot mire accepting in general there is still a very real safety threat and she has been threatened on numerous occasions so I can see why a tgirl would feel very uncomfortable in a heterosexual male facility

Or trans guy should have said I think they should be able to go wherever they feel safest and most welcome

"I think certain exeptions should be made for ts/tv a very good friend if mine is a tgirl and although as a society we are allot mire accepting in general there is still a very real safety threat and she has been threatened on numerous occasions so I can see why a tgirl would feel very uncomfortable in a heterosexual male facility "

Hate to break it to you but gay saunas aren't heterosexual :p

"I think certain exeptions should be made for ts/tv a very good friend if mine is a tgirl and although as a society we are allot mire accepting in general there is still a very real safety threat and she has been threatened on numerous occasions so I can see why a tgirl would feel very uncomfortable in a heterosexual male facility

Hate to break it to you but gay saunas aren't heterosexual :p"

I'm aware of that lol was talking about my mate (though reading back it wasn't particularly well worded haha) just meant they should be allowed wherever they are most welcome and safest

"Zzzzzzzzz"

Keyboard sticky?

» Add a new message to this topic