FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thursday Rant Day Returns.....

Thursday Rant Day Returns.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He's alive I tells yah......

Thanks to M'ladys Ms Knitter and Miss Adventure for doing such an excellent job of Thursday Rant Day two weeks ago.  

Although she sacked me last week, my thanks to M'lady Testarossa for giving me the job back.

If you took the trouble to ask if I was okay, thank you for your concern and offers of help. I'm genuinely touched.

For all the arguments, sarcasm and piss taking, the lounge is full of caring, considerate and compassionate people. 

I'm still not great but I have a diagnosis and medication, although I'm still sick and I'm pretty weak. (Going to the tea party probably didn't help)

Tests earlier this week suggest I can come of my meds at the end of the month, fingers crossed.

Then it's build my strength back up and get back to work.  It's going to be a long way back to 100% but I'll get there.

Every day is an improvement.

That's about it, you can stop worrying now.

Really, I mean it.

Stop worrying!!!!

Let the ranting commence.

M'ladys, the ranters are all yours.

As you were........

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got a rant.

I've been trying all night to fix a dripping tap and the fucker is getting worse.

And now I've no idea where the bits go so now I have no water as I can't put the tap back together, fucking cunty tap

My hands are beyond dry, I wouldn't mind but I've drank more water today than I normally do in a week!!

G x

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman  over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

I've lost my house and car keys. I'm tamping. Car outside the house, waiting for it to be nicked. Ranting about how stupid I am! Grrr

"I've got a rant.

I've been trying all night to fix a dripping tap and the fucker is getting worse.

And now I've no idea where the bits go so now I have no water as I can't put the tap back together, fucking cunty tap "

have you tried watching youtube videos?

i came in to rant about not having sex for ages but it's my fault so i won't rant about it...

"I've got a rant.

And now I've no idea where the bits go so now I have no water as I can't put the tap back together, fucking cunty tap

i came in to rant about not having sex for ages but it's my fault so i won't rant about it... "

Yes, I did. It looked so easy on there too.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

All fine and dandy in Joedonia

"I've got a rant.

i came in to rant about not having sex for ages but it's my fault so i won't rant about it...

Yes, I did. It looked so easy on there too. "

Once you find the washer ( rubber circle thing) you can just flip it for now should stop it till you get a new one!

I ran out of ice cream and fruit, also I have to wake up extra early tomorrow to go grocery shopping -_-

"All fine and dandy in Joedonia "

Fancy some company in Joedonia?

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

I save my rants for Thursday's but o always forget what they are when Thursday comes around....

"I save my rants for Thursday's but o always forget what they are when Thursday comes around...."

Rant about being unable to rant!!! Love it!

"I've got a rant.

Once you find the washer ( rubber circle thing) you can just flip it for now should stop it till you get a new one! "

hope this helps.

if not google "can you stop water going to the bath pipes?"

you will find how/where stop valves are for indvidual things in your house.

It's bloody hot and I am at work on nights. It's a big bucket of arse. ??

"I save my rants for Thursday's but o always forget what they are when Thursday comes around...."

Is that today's rant my scrumptious?

**twirls in and smiles warmly to Mark oh glad all is well and gives a little wink and a cheeky wiggle**

Hi Handsome I Wuv you

Hang on what do you mean all ours

Don't do.this to me MARKOH damn it you know Im rubbish with the rant thingy

"I've got a rant.

And now I've no idea where the bits go so now I have no water as I can't put the tap back together, fucking cunty tap "

Move out that's what I would do

"My hands are beyond dry, I wouldn't mind but I've drank more water today than I normally do in a week!!

G x"

Aloe and a good nights sleep

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I went out in the sun for too long in the middle of the day without suncream and burnt my shoulders a little! Grrr! How foolish!

"I've lost my house and car keys. I'm tamping. Car outside the house, waiting for it to be nicked. Ranting about how stupid I am! Grrr"

Oh dear I have no idea what tamping is. I would suggest a locksmith

Hope you.are okay

Oh yeah, rants - mine is that I have no sexy men friends on line to flirt with.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"(Going to the tea party probably didn't help)"

Oh no

"I've got a rant.

i came in to rant about not having sex for ages but it's my fault so i won't rant about it... "

I would recommend Mrs SB fancy a fuck thread

"All fine and dandy in Joedonia "

"I've got a rant.

Once you find the washer ( rubber circle thing) you can just flip it for now should stop it till you get a new one! "

Top tip

"I ran out of ice cream and fruit, also I have to wake up extra early tomorrow to go grocery shopping -_-"

Lick the inside of your freezer that should keep you cool

I don't know what I am saying tbh

"All fine and dandy in Joedonia

Fancy some company in Joedonia?"

Boy meets girl

i broke my favourite cup today.

on a plus side i planted a really sharp bush to replace another bush my neighbours had wrecked and noticed today that someone had tried (and failed) to pull it out the ground. hope it hurt.

You're pretty

"I save my rants for Thursday's but o always forget what they are when Thursday comes around....

Rant about being unable to rant!!! Love it! "

My kinda girl

"Oh yeah, rants - mine is that I have no sexy men friends on line to flirt with. "

I'll be your friend

"It's bloody hot and I am at work on nights. It's a big bucket of arse. ?? "

Hmm I.am just a stand in newbie so.my advice is usually rubbish. Would you like a cookie?.

"I went out in the sun for too long in the middle of the day without suncream and burnt my shoulders a little! Grrr! How foolish! "

Come sit down lovely and I will rub aloe on you

"Oh yeah, rants - mine is that I have no sexy men friends on line to flirt with. "

Check your inbox

"(Going to the tea party probably didn't help)

Oh no "

Calm down kinky he loved it really

"Oh yeah, rants - mine is that I have no sexy men friends on line to flirt with.

Check your inbox "

?

Hereabouts

"I save my rants for Thursday's but o always forget what they are when Thursday comes around....

Is that today's rant my scrumptious? "

Yes

"It's bloody hot and I am at work on nights. It's a big bucket of arse. ??

Hmm I.am just a stand in newbie so.my advice is usually rubbish. Would you like a cookie?. "

Hello miss K x

Hereabouts

You're pretty "

you're pretty too

"I've got a rant.

It made no difference. And now the inner bits of the tap won't fit back together and I have no idea why. I'm losing the will to live

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Oh no

Calm down kinky he loved it really "

I know but I feel a teeny bit bad

"i broke my favourite cup today.

on a plus side i planted a really sharp bush to replace another bush my neighbours had wrecked and noticed today that someone had tried (and failed) to pull it out the ground. hope it hurt. "

I am sorry for.the loss of your mug

As.to.your bush well I am happy you're happy

"Oh yeah, rants - mine is that I have no sexy men friends on line to flirt with.

I'll be your friend "

"It's bloody hot and I am at work on nights. It's a big bucket of arse. ??

Hmm I.am just a stand in newbie so.my advice is usually rubbish. Would you like a cookie?.

Hello miss K x"

I don't have time to flirt dude.

You're pretty

you're pretty too "

Ahhh thanks sweet

"I've got a rant.

Once you find the washer ( rubber circle thing) you can just flip it for now should stop it till you get a new one!

It made no difference. And now the inner bits of the tap won't fit back together and I have no idea why. I'm losing the will to live "

I can't really help without looking at the tap!! Where did you turn the water off from?

"I've got a rant.

It made no difference. And now the inner bits of the tap won't fit back together and I have no idea why. I'm losing the will to live "

if the rubber bits have rotted (and swollen) they won't fit back together.

make yourself a brew and hopefully a nice man will have some spare washers for you and fix it for you.

doubt you can do anything until the morning now. take the old ones with you when you go to buy some new ones, then they'll know which size washer you need.

"I've got a rant.

Move

on a plus side i planted a really sharp bush to replace another bush my neighbours had wrecked and noticed today that someone had tried (and failed) to pull it out the ground. hope it hurt.

As.to.your bush well I am happy you're happy "

thanks. next door are definitely honing my sadistic side.

"I've got a rant.

It made no difference. And now the inner bits of the tap won't fit back together and I have no idea why. I'm losing the will to live

Move "

I'm really not in the mood.

Oh no

Calm down kinky he loved it really

I know but I feel a teeny bit bad "

Come here sweet and have a cuddle. Imagine how I feel he dumped me with this thread again. I don't know how to do it

As.to.your bush well I am happy you're happy

thanks. next door are definitely honing my sadistic side. "

Glastonbury

Fancy some company in Joedonia?"

Sure - we haven't quite worked out the government yet - it's somewhere between experimental anarchy and a benign despotism

Sure - we haven't quite worked out the government yet - it's somewhere between experimental anarchy and a benign despotism "

Anarchy!

"I've got a rant.

Move

I'm really not in the mood."

Oh goodness I think feir and Jimmy are much better equiped to help. Would you like a cookie of tea maybe a cuddle ?

Im not good in a crisis tbh

Glastonbury

[Removed by poster at 21/07/16 00:57:57]

Glastonbury

Sure - we haven't quite worked out the government yet - it's somewhere between experimental anarchy and a benign despotism

Anarchy! "

They both have their pluses and minuses

Sure - we haven't quite worked out the government yet - it's somewhere between experimental anarchy and a benign despotism "

I quit this job so what position is open?

Anarchy!

They both have their pluses and minuses "

I like anarchy though.

Peace and free love anarchy.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I'm still packing for our holiday that I have spent the best part of 4 years saving £2 coins for. My dad will be here at 3.30ish for the airport. Still need a shower too. Really cba. Boys are buzzing & unable to sleep. Only myself to blame but had more important things to do

Where the fook are Miss A and Ms T

One or two things are aching a lot. I'm not entirely sure what is aching though. But it's all on the left hand side.

Glastonbury

I quit this job so what position is open? "

Well, I wouldn't want to lead the country for a start - too much like hard work

Glastonbury

Well, I wouldn't want to lead the country for a start - too much like hard work"

I'll be Secretary of State for Affairs

I have a tiny rant atually it's not really a rant more of a hhhhuuummmhfff.

Was my youngests 12th birthday yesterday n after such a shitty birhday last year cos me n her dad were splitting up I wanted today to be perfect but she's poorly so we just ended up sleeping the day away with her cuddling her new sword. I've saved her pizza money so fingers crossed she'll be better soon for her birthday T. Xxx

"I'm still packing for our holiday that I have spent the best part of 4 years saving £2 coins for. My dad will be here at 3.30ish for the airport. Still need a shower too. Really cba. Boys are buzzing & unable to sleep. Only myself to blame but had more important things to do "

What you forget you can buy when you are there. You need and deserve the break as do the boys. Have a fun time all the worry and stress will be here when you come home. The break will make you better able to cope

"One or two things are aching a lot. I'm not entirely sure what is aching though. But it's all on the left hand side.

"

I would seek out the advice of a medical professional

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I'm still packing for our holiday that I have spent the best part of 4 years saving £2 coins for. My dad will be here at 3.30ish for the airport. Still need a shower too. Really cba. Boys are buzzing & unable to sleep. Only myself to blame but had more important things to do

What you forget you can buy when you are there. You need and deserve the break as do the boys. Have a fun time all the worry and stress will be here when you come home. The break will make you better able to cope "

You really are lovely xxx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I have a tiny rant atually it's not really a rant more of a hhhhuuummmhfff.

Was my youngests 12th birthday yesterday n after such a shitty birhday last year cos me n her dad were splitting up I wanted today to be perfect but she's poorly so we just ended up sleeping the day away with her cuddling her new sword. I've saved her pizza money so fingers crossed she'll be better soon for her birthday T. Xxx"

I don't give a shit about your rant.

Where the hell have you been

By *he Ginger PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I didn't get a job today because I was "too experienced"!!! May be true but I still need a job (left abusive ex and left the country and now living with parents!!!!)

Oh and the living with parents age 35 is worth a rant. Esp when my mother is constantly begging me to take her to a swingers club. On how many levels is that wrong!!!

Well, I wouldn't want to lead the country for a start - too much like hard work"

I

Me either

Glastonbury

I

Me either "

Hence the anarchy thing - what could possibly go wrong?

Was my youngests 12th birthday yesterday n after such a shitty birhday last year cos me n her dad were splitting up I wanted today to be perfect but she's poorly so we just ended up sleeping the day away with her cuddling her new sword. I've saved her pizza money so fingers crossed she'll be better soon for her birthday T. Xxx"

Mummy cuddles are the best gift

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

If i rant today its Wednesday my time, wait till tomorrow its ya'lls friday

"I'm still packing for our holiday that I have spent the best part of 4 years saving £2 coins for. My dad will be here at 3.30ish for the airport. Still need a shower too. Really cba. Boys are buzzing & unable to sleep. Only myself to blame but had more important things to do

What you forget you can buy when you are there. You need and deserve the break as do the boys. Have a fun time all the worry and stress will be here when you come home. The break will make you better able to cope

You really are lovely xxx "

Take care of yourself sweet lady that is how you will have the strength to hold everyone else up

Was my youngests 12th birthday yesterday n after such a shitty birhday last year cos me n her dad were splitting up I wanted today to be perfect but she's poorly so we just ended up sleeping the day away with her cuddling her new sword. I've saved her pizza money so fingers crossed she'll be better soon for her birthday T. Xxx

Where the hell have you been "

I missed her too

You're pretty "

No I'm pretty! xxx

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx"

No, I'M pretty

Where the hell have you been "

I've had a fanatical. I'm glad you missed me. Seams like I've been very missed. xxx

"I didn't get a job today because I was "too experienced"!!! May be true but I still need a job (left abusive ex and left the country and now living with parents!!!!)

Oh and the living with parents age 35 is worth a rant. Esp when my mother is constantly begging me to take her to a swingers club. On how many levels is that wrong!!!"

I am sorry sweet I do.appreciate how frustrating it must be

Two things though well.done on finding the strength to walk away I know that's hard

Secondly the right job will come

Oh oh don't take your mum to a.club

Mummy cuddles are the best gift "

Yes they were lovely. Xxx

I

Me either

Hence the anarchy thing - what could possibly go wrong? "

Okay but I want everyone to call me Queen Knitter

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I missed her too "

Ah, I get it now. You had her tied up in your dungeon as a......

I missed her too "

Awwww xxx

"If i rant today its Wednesday my time, wait till tomorrow its ya'lls friday "

Good good cause I am struggling

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty "

No, I'M PRETTY! Rrrrrr xxx

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

No, I'M PRETTY! Rrrrrr xxx"

Rrrrrrrrr! Xxx

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty "

You are both lovely

I missed her too

Ah, I get it now. You had her tied up in your dungeon as a...... "

Omg I wish. xxx

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

Rrrrrrrrr! Xxx"

Rite that's it I'm deleting my account again. xxx

Peeps my rant is I miss Markoh I wuv him and he is much better at this than me .

Im super tired.

Please leave a message on the thread and I will respond in the morning with usless advice

"I've lost my house and car keys. I'm tamping. Car outside the house, waiting for it to be nicked. Ranting about how stupid I am! Grrr"

How do you loss a house??

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

Rrrrrrrrr! Xxx

Rite that's it I'm deleting my account again. xxx"

No you are not! I'll get the bondage tape out so you can't leave

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I've two rants. Greedy I know.

Firstly I had a letter saying I owed council tax. Spent 17 minutes on the phone and couldn't get through. Went to the office, waited half an hour only to be told it was an error and another letter had been sent! I'm still waiting on the other letter !

Secondly been waiting for an appointment for hospital. Phoned on Tuesday to be told it was that afternoon. Wouldn't have minded but I had a funeral to attend. They'd left a message on a landline I don't use and I never got the letter!

Rants over.

"Peeps my rant is I miss Markoh I wuv him and he is much better at this than me .

Im super tired.

Please leave a message on the thread and I will respond in the morning with usless advice "

Nite petal. Xxx

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

Rrrrrrrrr! Xxx

No you are not! I'll get the bondage tape out so you can't leave "

*runs away very very slowly in a Baywatch styley* xxx

"I've two rants. Greedy I know.

Firstly I had a letter saying I owed council tax. Spent 17 minutes on the phone and couldn't get through. Went to the office, waited half an hour only to be told it was an error and another letter had been sent! I'm still waiting on the other letter !

Secondly been waiting for an appointment for hospital. Phoned on Tuesday to be told it was that afternoon. Wouldn't have minded but I had a funeral to attend. They'd left a message on a landline I don't use and I never got the letter!

Rants over. "

Well deserved rant!!!

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

Rrrrrrrrr! Xxx

*runs away very very slowly in a Baywatch styley* xxx"

*rugby tackles*

I don't think so missy xx

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Peeps my rant is I miss Markoh I wuv him and he is much better at this than me .

Im super tired.

Please leave a message on the thread and I will respond in the morning with usless advice "

Excuse me young lady, you'll have to see if the *useless information department* has any vacancies.

We have very strict vetting procedure here

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Rants over. "

Excuse me, did you pay for two rants

Hereabouts

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty "

So I managed to be the pretty one for all of 2 minutes. Story of my life.

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

So I managed to be the pretty one for all of 2 minutes. Story of my life. "

*bops nose*

By *iss AdventureWoman  over a year ago

Wonderland

I've got a rant, only a little one, and not aimed at anyone .... I've given up tea (don't tell Hatter), only whilst I'm at work though, because I usually knock back anything up to 10 a day (in the most enormous mug I could find) whilst I'm in the office, all with two sugars in, but I can't stand tea without sugar so I had to just call quits on it to reduce my sugar intake.

I WANT TEA

Wonderland

"He's alive I tells yah......

Thanks to M'ladys Ms Knitter and Miss Adventure for doing such an excellent job of Thursday Rant Day two weeks ago.  

Although she sacked me last week, my thanks to M'lady Testarossa for giving me the job back.

If you took the trouble to ask if I was okay, thank you for your concern and offers of help. I'm genuinely touched.

For all the arguments, sarcasm and piss taking, the lounge is full of caring, considerate and compassionate people. 

I'm still not great but I have a diagnosis and medication, although I'm still sick and I'm pretty weak. (Going to the tea party probably didn't help)

Tests earlier this week suggest I can come of my meds at the end of the month, fingers crossed.

Then it's build my strength back up and get back to work.  It's going to be a long way back to 100% but I'll get there.

Really, I mean it.

Stop worrying!!!!

As you were........"

Hope you're doing well Markoh x

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

Morning Markoh. It's good to see you back. No rants here.

MrsSB

"I've got a rant, only a little one, and not aimed at anyone .... I've given up tea (don't tell Hatter), only whilst I'm at work though, because I usually knock back anything up to 10 a day (in the most enormous mug I could find) whilst I'm in the office, all with two sugars in, but I can't stand tea without sugar so I had to just call quits on it to reduce my sugar intake.

I WANT TEA "

I understand. I do the same but I just can't give up tea. I can't I tells ya.

You have my love and my sympathy sweet.

Good morning Markoh...

And welcome back... Thursday's haven't been the same without you...

I only have a small rant..

Today is the first day I am officially allowed a lie in but I didn't get one as my oh so inconsiderate neighbour slammed his front door shut at 7am... and now I'm wide awake

Wonderland

"I've got a rant, only a little one, and not aimed at anyone .... I've given up tea (don't tell Hatter), only whilst I'm at work though, because I usually knock back anything up to 10 a day (in the most enormous mug I could find) whilst I'm in the office, all with two sugars in, but I can't stand tea without sugar so I had to just call quits on it to reduce my sugar intake.

I WANT TEA

You have my love and my sympathy sweet. "

It's sooooooooo hard not to indulge in my favourite beverage whilst all around me are slurping theirs

"He's alive I tells yah......

Really, I mean it.

Stop worrying!!!!

As you were........

Hope you're doing well Markoh x"

I'm improving thank you.

Knitter will be glad you're here, I think she's a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

She's done the nightshift, maybe you could handle the morning session.

Sit down, pour yourself a te... oh, hold on........

I WANT TEA

It's sooooooooo hard not to indulge in my favourite beverage whilst all around me are slurping theirs "

Now I'm just so sad for you. Come, come have a hug to make you feel better.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

No rant from me as it's nearly holiday time

110 rants already and it's only 8am, moany fookers....

By *eliz NelsonMan  over a year ago

The Tantric Tea Shop

Back to work today s..t could potentially hit the fan . Rant over

"110 rants already and it's only 8am, moany fookers.... "

I blame the heat

They start early round these parts......

My leg DOMS from Monday are still killing me. Can't even get in and out the car.

"I've got a rant.

Yes, I did. It looked so easy on there too. "

Well, I was gonna rant about folk that say plumbing is easy... (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

"110 rants already and it's only 8am, moany fookers....

I blame the heat "

Anyone ranting about the sunshine will be put over my knees & spanked, hard!

Waves*

How's it going all Knitter chill sweetie!

My beloved sole day off in the week so alarm set for nine so I can have a nice four hour lie in..bin men were here at half six and set my car alarm off. Running around my house naked in order to find my keys to go shut the fecker up was something not on my plan for today...

"I've lost my house and car keys. I'm tamping. Car outside the house, waiting for it to be nicked. Ranting about how stupid I am! Grrr

How do you loss a house??"

Lolled

Rants over. "

Oh dear sounds like the Admin pixie is slacking again I will have a quite word with her she is a nightmare and a proper minx

On the plus side you have a lovely bottom and its sunny

Rants over.

Well deserved rant!!!"

Do you want a job. There is a vacancy here

Im super tired.

Please leave a message on the thread and I will respond in the morning with usless advice

Excuse me young lady, you'll have to see if the *useless information department* has any vacancies.

We have very strict vetting procedure here "

Meh I am quids in as I am utterly useless

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"My beloved sole day off in the week so alarm set for nine so I can have a nice four hour lie in..bin men were here at half six and set my car alarm off. Running around my house naked in order to find my keys to go shut the fecker up was something not on my plan for today..."

you had me at "running round the house naked"

Rants over.

Excuse me, did you pay for two rants "

Oh dear should I be charging or is someone dealing with that at the door?

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

Ahhh you're still pretty

I WANT TEA "

Miss A what the hell are you playing at. Get it together slacker and do some work. Markoh put you on duty.

Why the hell have you given up tea?

Wanna cookie?

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Grrr gone through all my paperwork looking for a letter with my password details so I can claim a refund from a work share save scheme....I know I put it somewhere safe three years ago....

"Good morning Markoh...

And welcome back... Thursday's haven't been the same without you...

I only have a small rant..

Today is the first day I am officially allowed a lie in but I didn't get one as my oh so inconsiderate neighbour slammed his front door shut at 7am... and now I'm wide awake "

Dear MsFox

Snuggle down and get comfy you maybe able to nod off again.

I.will be over later to kick said neighbour in the shins on your behalf.

Have a cookie

I WANT TEA

It's sooooooooo hard not to indulge in my favourite beverage whilst all around me are slurping theirs "

Suck it up buttercup

#toughlove

"No rant from me as it's nearly holiday time "

Ohhhh how exciting enjoy your holibobs beautiful lady

You said fookers

"Back to work today s..t could potentially hit the fan . Rant over "

Oh dear well I hope it doesn't and all goes well

I blame the heat "

Bloody hells bells

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Rants over.

Oh dear should I be charging or is someone dealing with that at the door? "

I can wear a dickie bow and a smile

"My leg DOMS from Monday are still killing me. Can't even get in and out the car. "

Im not really sure what leg DOMS are sweet but come here and Ill rub them better for you

"I've got a rant.

Well, I was gonna rant about folk that say plumbing is easy... (Sorry, couldn't resist!) "

Plumbing is super hard you do a great job everyday

#superhero

I blame the heat

Anyone ranting about the sunshine will be put over my knees & spanked, hard!"

Roxianne do you want a job as there is a vacancy on this thread?

#prettyplease

You said fookers "

Oops pardon moi......

Moany fuckers....

"Waves*

How's it going all Knitter chill sweetie!"

**waves back**

Hey slacker get your beautiful bottom involves

You said fookers

Oops pardon moi......

Moany fuckers.... "

Meant to add FTFY

"My beloved sole day off in the week so alarm set for nine so I can have a nice four hour lie in..bin men were here at half six and set my car alarm off. Running around my house naked in order to find my keys to go shut the fecker up was something not on my plan for today..."

Oh dear that is horrid.

I will be over next week to kick the bin men in the shins and ensure car alarm doesn't go off.

Here have a cookie and a knitter kiss

"My beloved sole day off in the week so alarm set for nine so I can have a nice four hour lie in..bin men were here at half six and set my car alarm off. Running around my house naked in order to find my keys to go shut the fecker up was something not on my plan for today...

you had me at "running round the house naked""

"Grrr gone through all my paperwork looking for a letter with my password details so I can claim a refund from a work share save scheme....I know I put it somewhere safe three years ago.... "

Ummm ummmm cookie?

Rants over.

I can wear a dickie bow and a smile "

You have a purdy smile

You said fookers

Oops pardon moi......

Moany fuckers.... "

You said fookers

Oops pardon moi......

Moany fuckers....

Meant to add FTFY "

Okay folks heres the deal Miss A, T and Markoh are slacking and tbh I am super rubbish at this thread.

My advise would be to save your rant for next week. I will be on holibobs and Im sure my replacement will be much better

Going be in the paint shed all afternoon spraypainting some dickheads I mean customers car all afternoon.

"Going be in the paint shed all afternoon spraypainting some dickheads I mean customers car all afternoon."

Well better than being stuck at your desk all day like yesterday.

From your pics it looks like you have all the kit so turn some music on and boggy whilst you do it.

What colour?

"I've got a rant.

Well, I was gonna rant about folk that say plumbing is easy... (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

#superhero "

....and all of a sudden I am less ranty!!

Too angry yesterday to be ranting today..calm has returned to the distuptive one (for the moment)

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Rants over.

You have a purdy smile "

Not quite John Steed's bowler though

"Waves*

**waves back**

Hey slacker get your beautiful bottom involves "

Ok- DOMS are where you slightly damage your muscles to build them up.

It stands for Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.

I suggest stretching exercises followed by sex!

"Going be in the paint shed all afternoon spraypainting some dickheads I mean customers car all afternoon.

From your pics it looks like you have all the kit so turn some music on and boogy whilst you do it.

What colour?"

FIFY

"I've got a rant.

#superhero

....and all of a sudden I am less ranty!! "

Yeahhh **does a happy dance**

"Too angry yesterday to be ranting today..calm has returned to the distuptive one (for the moment)"

Blows knitter kisses

Rants over.

You have a purdy smile

Not quite John Steed's bowler though "

Runs off to check google brb

"Waves*

**waves back**

Hey slacker get your beautiful bottom involves

Ok- DOMS are where you slightly damage your muscles to build them up.

It stands for Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness.

I suggest stretching exercises followed by sex! "

Thank you sweet cheeks exercise is not my strong suit

#checkoutmyweeble

"Going be in the paint shed all afternoon spraypainting some dickheads I mean customers car all afternoon.

From your pics it looks like you have all the kit so turn some music on and boogy whilst you do it.

What colour?

FIFY"

What is FIFY

Does nobody speak the Queens English anymore

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

All good in my world... no ranting to be done!

What colour?

FIFY

What is FIFY

Does nobody speak the Queens English anymore "

Oops thanks T just spotted it

The pressure is too much

"All good in my world... no ranting to be done! "

Yeahhhh

Wonderland

I WANT TEA

Miss A what the hell are you playing at. Get it together slacker and do some work. Markoh put you on duty.

Wanna cookie? "

OH MY GOODNESS ..... sorry angel, I've been actual real life busy if you can believe such a thing.

I have a one word (actually more of a sound) for you all, it works everytime .... here it is ......

Meh

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

Rrrrrrrrr! Xxx

*rugby tackles*

I don't think so missy xx"

*submits willingly* xxx

Iv got a really stiff neck and its getting worse wtf! Might not be able to swim later

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

*smacks bottom for being nawty* xxx

I WANT TEA

Wanna cookie?

OH MY GOODNESS ..... sorry angel, I've been actual real life busy if you can believe such a thing.

I have a one word (actually more of a sound) for you all, it works everytime .... here it is ......

Meh"

Ahhhh that's okay real.life busy is much more important.

I like Meh

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

Rrrrrrrrr! Xxx

*rugby tackles*

*submits willingly* xxx"

Flirt

"Iv got a really stiff neck and its getting worse wtf! Might not be able to swim later "

Oh dear that sounds horrid. Come here and let me rub it better fid you.

Your choice fingers or thighs

Ah..

"Ah.."

Ah ..

"Ah..

Ah .."

Ah ...

"Ah..

Ah ..

Ah ..."

.. CHOO!

I've got a cold that's my whinge ..

Oh and I'm a thread killer, sorry

You're pretty

No I'm pretty! xxx

No, I'M pretty

Rrrrrrrrr! Xxx

*rugby tackles*

*submits willingly* xxx

Flirt "

Shhhhhh I knitter I think I've pulled. xxx

pfft! I want to be the thread killer!

That's it folk Rant Day is over.

Normal service should resume next week and if not I nominate Diamond Joe as stand in.

Sorry I am so rubbish.

Lots of Knitter kisses and squeezy hugs and a sprinkling of fairy dust.

Hey Markoh wuv you. This place just isn't the same without you.

Mean

**twirls out to take a little nap**

pfft! I STILL want to be the thread killer!

**passes Dan a tissue**

Bless you

**wiggle wiggle wiggle**

" **passes Dan a tissue**

Bless you "

Aw thank you

(Thread killer)

**twirling**

You're welcome Dan

" **twirling** "

You can go off someone you know ..

(Kills thread once and for all)

Now now Dan come have a Knitter kiss. Pucker up

As I'm a gentleman I shall let you win

(Ladies, take note - a lovely piece of white knighting even if I say so myself)

As I'm a gentleman I shall let you win

(Ladies, take note - a lovely piece of white knighting even if I say so myself)

Too sweet Dan

**spinning**

" As I'm a gentleman I shall let you win

(Ladies, take note - a lovely piece of white knighting even if I say so myself

Too sweet Dan "

My pleasure x

Such a gentleman

Is there a 'hard' stop on this? Can we go beyond 200?

lets see ..

" Such a gentleman "

Ah I learnt a long time ago a lady will ALWAYS have the last word x

Dan do you have the day off work?

I do

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Rants over.

You have a purdy smile "

Not quite John Steed's bowler though

Did you find out Ms Knitter

almost there .. Can we hit the big 200?

I prefer your smile Ace

yay!! We did it!

Ahem to answer Knitters question .. I'd better get back to it xx byeeee x

[Removed by poster at 21/07/16 09:49:44]

See ya later Dan

**twirls**

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I prefer your smile Ace "

Awww shucks

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm off for a bath, I've got a meet in just over an hour