FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies thoughts are needed here please

Ladies thoughts are needed here please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackXeal OP   Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Guys can contribute too and I will try to be brief.

I Met a young lady mid last year around my area. She was lost and confused. She stopped me to ask for directions because her sat nav was not working and her phone doesn't have a gps.

So I had to take her there( which happened to be same complex I'm working ) as she was supposed to be having a job interview for a 9 month contract. She collected my number and called me a week later for dinner and told me not to pay because that was the only was she could thank me. We went out few times to cinemas and other places.

All these times we were together I only hugged her because she said she hhad a bf. Now she is with another guy that works same place where was. She doesn't live in uk.

Few months ago she invited to visit her where she lives which is some place in Europe. I ignored it and asked me again. So agreed to visit but she came last weekend to see her bf and asked me to come to her bf house to him and told her bf that I wI'll be coming next weekend to spend two days with.

Please what is she up to because I know she's not trying to spite her bf has she told me her bf is not jealous. She is pretty tho and and a manager for a construction company

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cancel your trip. She might be setting you up to steal a kidney

Middlesbrough

"Cancel your trip. She might be setting you up to steal a kidney "

Hahaha you might be right but I don't think she can do that. Now you are scaring me

It sounds very dodgy to me and fishy. Why are you even bothering when she has a bf?

X

And if you want to know what she is up to you need to ask her not the forum, we don't know as we are not her. XXX

Middlesbrough

"It sounds very dodgy to me and fishy. Why are you even bothering when she has a bf?

X"

Just an excuse to go for a short holiday

Sounds to me like she is looking to take advantage of your good nature...

Say goodbye... and quick!!

Have you seen Hostel ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You've got doubts yourself, OP, otherwise you wouldn't be asking us. I suggest you say you can't make it to Europe but have a coffee when next she is in England.

"It sounds very dodgy to me and fishy. Why are you even bothering when she has a bf?

X"

Remember folks men and women can not be friends.

They can only interact if they are trying to shag each other.

If she had been a man she'd now be your mate and this would just be a cool mates trip.

She's introduced you to the bf to show him you're not a rhreat and just a friend.

Welcome to the friend zone.

Decide if you like this person as a friend or if you've only been hanging our with them because you hoped to get your dick wey

Keep calm and carry on pal

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If you knew she had or thought she had a boyfriend why take her out cinemas meals etc... and why go with her to her boyfriends house ??

Up to you it seems you've been walking a path already the trip is just a pace or two further...if you've booked for the holiday ...you can just be friends ... Can't you

"Have you seen Hostel ? "
Beat me to it!

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Maybe she and the bf want to have a 3sum fuck-fest with you? You were introduced to him, so he could check you out...

...get in there!

"Guys can contribute too and I will try to be brief.

I Met a young lady mid last year around my area. She was lost and confused. She stopped me to ask for directions because her sat nav was not working and her phone doesn't have a gps.

So I had to take her there( which happened to be same complex I'm working ) as she was supposed to be having a job interview for a 9 month contract. She collected my number and called me a week later for dinner and told me not to pay because that was the only was she could thank me. We went out few times to cinemas and other places.

All these times we were together I only hugged her because she said she hhad a bf. Now she is with another guy that works same place where was. She doesn't live in uk.

Few months ago she invited to visit her where she lives which is some place in Europe. I ignored it and asked me again. So agreed to visit but she came last weekend to see her bf and asked me to come to her bf house to him and told her bf that I wI'll be coming next weekend to spend two days with.

Please what is she up to because I know she's not trying to spite her bf has she told me her bf is not jealous. She is pretty tho and and a manager for a construction company

"

Drug mule

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

This woman is mad. There are a lot about. Stay well away. She will become a total pain in the arse and you will be back on here desperate to find ways of getting rid of her.

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Go to bed with a stab prof best on

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Just sounds to be your her friend, shes done nothing wrong, told her boyfriend. I would say shes definetly friendzoned you

Middlesbrough

X

Remember folks men and women can not be friends.

They can only interact if they are trying to shag each other.

If she had been a man she'd now be your mate and this would just be a cool mates trip.

She's introduced you to the bf to show him you're not a rhreat and just a friend.

Welcome to the friend zone.

Decide if you like this person as a friend or if you've only been hanging our with them because you hoped to get your dick wey"

I would rather like to be friend zoned than my kidney been stolen lol. Really like your comment and I hope I would shag her if I eventually go

Middlesbrough

"Maybe she and the bf want to have a 3sum fuck-fest with you? You were introduced to him, so he could check you out...

...get in there! "

I wish lol

Middlesbrough

"If you knew she had or thought she had a boyfriend why take her out cinemas meals etc... and why go with her to her boyfriends house ??

Up to you it seems you've been walking a path already the trip is just a pace or two further...if you've booked for the holiday ...you can just be friends ... Can't you"

Please don't get me wrong I never took her out tho we went together lol as she was the always asking me to go somewhere with her most weekends when she's not working. And when we go out she won't want me to pay

» Add a new message to this topic