FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > ebay

ebay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emma 1 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi ladies have you ever bought clothing from China on ebay i have but not anymore, as i have waited to long for it to be delivered then find the item is a pile of shit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi ladies have you ever bought clothing from China on ebay i have but not anymore, as i have waited to long for it to be delivered then find the item is a pile of shit. "

Yes I bought an absolutely crappy coat described as a warm winter coat, it was very thin material, poorly made and had a black Mark on collar. Xx

it doesn't cost much so will be of poor quality.

some of it's alright though, a lot of the tshirts and dresses are accurate and look exactly like the pics.

Total gamble. We have had some awesome clothes and some truly awful as well. X

"Hi ladies have you ever bought clothing from China on ebay i have but not anymore, as i have waited to long for it to be delivered then find the item is a pile of shit. "

Yes about 10 minutes before seeing this post lol. Only spend about £20 but listing said seller in Kent -Then saw Seller located in China so not expecting much and not expecting it in 2 days as described. Already have my feedback ready.

How does a big company like Ebay let them get away with it?

No as I saw a Watchdog type programme a few years back about clothing from China. Those ones that claim to copy designer dresses/wedding dresses. Only you end up with a rag that you can't wear and it's murder getting hold of them/getting money back.

Put me off.

I buy a lot of clothes and jewellery on EBay but tend to stick to those sellers with 100% good ratings as they should be reliable.

Glasgow

That's shocking dome goods from China are okay, but forget it with clothing. x

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

We always buy clothes from China, its just we usually buy it in the shops here in Britain

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Mmm I avoid it like the plague if it comes from China as usually poor quality and looooong delivery. Plus the sizing is rarely accurate either x

Glasgow

"Hi ladies have you ever bought clothing from China on ebay i have but not anymore, as i have waited to long for it to be delivered then find the item is a pile of shit.

Yes about 10 minutes before seeing this post lol. Only spend about £20 but listing said seller in Kent -Then saw Seller located in China so not expecting much and not expecting it in 2 days as described. Already have my feedback ready.

How does a big company like Ebay let them get away with it?"

They'll give you feedback as soon as It's paid, but they will want their's even if the item's shit. x

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It can take a while to arrive and you often get what you pay for.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

I have had some real bargains from china that have been excellent, and had a few disasters too. But for what you pay its okay.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

near cardiff

I bought a medium sized superman and spiderman vests for the gym.I had to give the superman one to my 11year old daughter as it didnt fit me

"Hi ladies have you ever bought clothing from China on ebay i have but not anymore, as i have waited to long for it to be delivered then find the item is a pile of shit.

How does a big company like Ebay let them get away with it?"

they might be based in china but will have warehouses or already have businesses in this country.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Went through a curious about China goods phase and bought Mrs N some tight, sexy leggin type thingys for a photo seesion, they came and the foot part you couldn't even get two fingers through. I don't have big fingers either.

Everything else has been of pretty poor quality, lingerie wise. If it's too good to be true it usually is, I/we don't buy from there now.

Glasgow

It's not ebay's fault if other sellers are selling faulty goods.

It's probably hit and miss.

My mum got married last year and did it on the cheap. She got a gorgeous purple dress from China that cost between forty & fifty pounds I think.

Glasgow

The wigs are crap from China as well.

The quality is good but the colour is usually way out, and I'm not a fucking blonde. x

» Add a new message to this topic