FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nylons ?

Nylons ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emma 1 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Guys can you tell me what is so special about seeing a female t.v t.s in nylons.

I have lots of better items to wear, but nearly always get asked to wear nylons.

When i meet a female now i ask them not to wear them, as I'm getting fed up of the feeling of them.

I personally feel nylons were made for guys to feel rather than a woman to wear. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

"Guys can you tell me what is so special about seeing a female t.v t.s in nylons.

I have lots of better items to wear, but nearly always get asked to wear nylons.

When i meet a female now i ask them not to wear them, as I'm getting fed up of the feeling of them.

I personally feel nylons were made for guys to feel rather than a woman to wear. x"

There's something wonderful about the visual effect. It's a bit like putting wrapping paper on a bottle of wine - you know what's in there, but you love the bad job of hiding the fact anyway.

By *emma 1 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Guys can you tell me what is so special about seeing a female t.v t.s in nylons.

Thanks at last I've had one answer, as i have asked guys before, and never been given a proper answer

I personally feel nylons were made for guys to feel rather than a woman to wear. x

There's something wonderful about the visual effect. It's a bit like putting wrapping paper on a bottle of wine - you know what's in there, but you love the bad job of hiding the fact anyway."

Thanks at last I've had one answer, as i have asked guys before, and never been given a proper answer

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

"Thanks at last I've had one answer, as i have asked guys before, and never been given a proper answer "

The effect is especially good with stockings, since the stocking tops contribute to the "oops I'm doing such a terrible job of hiding my sexy legs" perception - you don't get that with tights. That little flash of stocking top gives a thrill of seeing something secret.

» Add a new message to this topic