FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gardening

Gardening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

wonderful when everything you had planted over the winter comes up, lots of colours and scents. Love this time of year - have a patio 11ft x 16ft but got 26 tubs on it with eveything through from broccoli to virginia stock in 26 tubs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont have a garden just a back yard. Im happy with that as im not a gardener. But Jay,s garden is looking beautiful. Its like walking around a park, he has 2 acres of garden an orchard thats covered in daffs and a paddock takes ages to get round it all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

got garden but dont go nothing in it lol

"I dont have a garden just a back yard. Im happy with that as im not a gardener. But Jay,s garden is looking beautiful. Its like walking around a park, he has 2 acres of garden an orchard thats covered in daffs and a paddock takes ages to get round it all"

Ya got one a them new all terrain zimmers now then hun??xx

"I dont have a garden just a back yard. Im happy with that as im not a gardener. But Jay,s garden is looking beautiful. Its like walking around a park, he has 2 acres of garden an orchard thats covered in daffs and a paddock takes ages to get round it all

Ya got one a them new all terrain zimmers now then hun??xx"

You know something, there are names for people like you. Irritating little squirts lol

"I dont have a garden just a back yard. Im happy with that as im not a gardener. But Jay,s garden is looking beautiful. Its like walking around a park, he has 2 acres of garden an orchard thats covered in daffs and a paddock takes ages to get round it all"

Just been down at my sister's last week - 100 miles south of herre- and the season there is about a month ahead of me! her gardens were wonderful, made me bit jealous , but then when got home to see my plants just starting to come up when her's were ready to wilt took the jealousy away as I got to ejoy spring twice lol, my lillies and daffs are just starting to show, just lost the last crocus and snowdrop ;-(

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

its bloody fantastic if you are a hayfever sufferer had a headsche for 3 days now

"I dont have a garden just a back yard. Im happy with that as im not a gardener. But Jay,s garden is looking beautiful. Its like walking around a park, he has 2 acres of garden an orchard thats covered in daffs and a paddock takes ages to get round it all

Ya got one a them new all terrain zimmers now then hun??xx

You know something, there are names for people like you. Irritating little squirts lol"

Soapy??

"its bloody fantastic if you are a hayfever sufferer had a headsche for 3 days now "

could be why I am sniffling too, but rather have garden / plants than not

Cut grass is what gives me hayfever. If the council have been round cutting any grass i can smell it when i open my front door. Flowers and everything else im fine with

"Cut grass is what gives me hayfever. If the council have been round cutting any grass i can smell it when i open my front door. Flowers and everything else im fine with"

Whats your address again

Ive just cut me lawn xx

By *mack my bumMan  over a year ago

Hayle

"its bloody fantastic if you are a hayfever sufferer had a headsche for 3 days now

could be why I am sniffling too, but rather have garden / plants than not"

U need a lie down? Lol

"its bloody fantastic if you are a hayfever sufferer had a headsche for 3 days now

could be why I am sniffling too, but rather have garden / plants than not

U need a lie down? Lol"

Don't need one but ok anytime you like

Its my first time i have a property with a garden, we had some steps put in two days ago,, and i cant wait to buy some plant pots and bulbs along with some bird feeders.. just basic things but i am sooooo excited

"Its my first time i have a property with a garden, we had some steps put in two days ago,, and i cant wait to buy some plant pots and bulbs along with some bird feeders.. just basic things but i am sooooo excited "

hope you enjoy when you do and eveything comes up

"Its my first time i have a property with a garden, we had some steps put in two days ago,, and i cant wait to buy some plant pots and bulbs along with some bird feeders.. just basic things but i am sooooo excited

hope you enjoy when you do and eveything comes up"

awwwwww cheers. going to be a fab summer,, little munchkin running round, flowers, birds, butterflies, smell of bbq's, cold drinks

Mines been gravelled but it dont stop the stuff trying to creep thru the bloody fence.

snip...snip...snip...

By *mack my bumMan  over a year ago

Hayle

I can smell the BBQ already luv um

"Its my first time i have a property with a garden, we had some steps put in two days ago,, and i cant wait to buy some plant pots and bulbs along with some bird feeders.. just basic things but i am sooooo excited

hope you enjoy when you do and eveything comes up

awwwwww cheers. going to be a fab summer,, little munchkin running round, flowers, birds, butterflies, smell of bbq's, cold drinks "

got to get bbq sert and patio set, but yes getting there, hopefully will be nice long summer - SOAPY you listening? a long hot summer before that thread you mentioned another time of year on lol

"Mines been gravelled but it dont stop the stuff trying to creep thru the bloody fence.

snip...snip...snip... "

did they not put the black mat stuff down and up to the fence before gravel - totally tuned over a field of dandelions thta was my pals garden and the mat has been amazing for 4 years keeping bad stuff out

» Add a new message to this topic