FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hyde park Riot v commuter chaos in London yesterday

Hyde park Riot v commuter chaos in London yesterday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Photos from Daily mail + others have thousands of 95% white people trying to get home from work in the London meltdown from major train stations to commuter belts + thousands in Hyde park riot 90% of black/Asian decent

Why is this ? Standing at Waterloo yesterday I could have started a water fight riot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not sure what you are asking?

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Riot?

Hyde Park - why was I not informed?

Glastonbury

"Riot?

Hyde Park - why was I not informed?"

Oh that.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/19/stabbings-in-hyde-park-as-water-fight-turns-nasty

Glastonbury

Not a proper riot

"Riot?

Hyde Park - why was I not informed?"

I informed the people of fab last night as it was happening.

Glastonbury

"Riot?

I informed the people of fab last night as it was happening. "

I thought it was like a proper riot or sommat. Not just a water fight that got out of control that I heard about already.

Always post links to news stories

Only white people work in London /can afford to use TfL and black people love a water fight?

Other than that,I have nothing?

Nope. Nothing.

"I'm not sure what you are asking?"

This

Glastonbury

You should try being charged by police on horseback

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

What the fuck was I just listening to.

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"Photos from Daily mail + others have thousands of 95% white people trying to get home from work in the London meltdown from major train stations to commuter belts + thousands in Hyde park riot 90% of black/Asian decent

Why is this ? Standing at Waterloo yesterday I could have started a water fight riot

"

If you had I'd have gladly got wet because it was murder....

Were there problems on the trains yesterday? Overcrowding is becoming a serious issue in London; in some stations it's dangerous and they are issuing warnings.

The riot I can only put down to people taking things too far.

Glastonbury

Days like this on public transport make me feel grateful to have moved out of London

this is a confusing thread...

I will have to go and read a website or something

"Riot?

I informed the people of fab last night as it was happening.

I thought it was like a proper riot or sommat. Not just a water fight that got out of control that I heard about already.

Always post links to news stories "

I'm not a linker, more of a roving reporter.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I cant see anywhere about a riot involving 1000s of black people. There is a report on the bbc news where 300/400 people where innvolved in a water fight that got out of control no mention of skin colour. Did this riot involving 1000s of black people happen the same day?

From what I read last night it was a mass water fight organised on social media, thousands turned up and it decended into chaos, the police were called in and the crowd turned on them and started throwing bottles and other missiles. Of course the police got the blame, the only comment by a person involved reported by sky news said "they got what they wanted, they wanted the black people out of the park". I can imagine the general shout over the police radios" all available patrols to Hyde park, black people are having fun and it must be stopped at all costs", it's pathetic. It seems every incident involving the police and black people has to have a racist spin on it. How about a large crowd gets out of hand and the police do their job, end of story.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

From what I've heard of the Hyde Park incident, several people shouted 'black lives matter' therefore it got blown up over social media saying it was racial.

However, police have issued a statement saying it wasn't a Black Power organised event, just people have a party that got out of hand and sadly resulted in injuries.

"From what I read last night it was a mass water fight organised on social media, thousands turned up and it decended into chaos, the police were called in and the crowd turned on them and started throwing bottles and other missiles. Of course the police got the blame, the only comment by a person involved reported by sky news said "they got what they wanted, they wanted the black people out of the park". I can imagine the general shout over the police radios" all available patrols to Hyde park, black people are having fun and it must be stopped at all costs", it's pathetic. It seems every incident involving the police and black people has to have a racist spin on it. How about a large crowd gets out of hand and the police do their job, end of story. "

This

I think the fact that people got stabbed shows it got out of hand and needed control.

Who takes a knife to a water fight !

If you were there and ejected from hyde park it was for your safety and to stop things escalating. Reports say the last people left at gone 2am! The water fight was surely all over by then anyway so what was the point of being there still?

Videos of people happy that the police were pelted with bottles and missiles and laughing thinking it was great.

The police return in force because of that and to stop things from getting totally out of hand and are classed as heavy handed for trying to clear the park.

"From what I read last night it was a mass water fight organised on social media, thousands turned up and it decended into chaos, the police were called in and the crowd turned on them and started throwing bottles and other missiles. Of course the police got the blame, the only comment by a person involved reported by sky news said "they got what they wanted, they wanted the black people out of the park". I can imagine the general shout over the police radios" all available patrols to Hyde park, black people are having fun and it must be stopped at all costs", it's pathetic. It seems every incident involving the police and black people has to have a racist spin on it. How about a large crowd gets out of hand and the police do their job, end of story. "

Well said. Too many people look for a race issue where there isn't one.

Idiots are idiots no matter what race or colour they are.

According to the po po on radio five, the riot started because of a mucic issue(your not allowed to play music in royal parks apparently) and they had set up some sort of big music system, police said oi you lot, music nooo

They said black lives matter I'm being repressed by the evil establishment scum!.

"According to the po po on radio five, the riot started because of a mucic issue(your not allowed to play music in royal parks apparently) and they had set up some sort of big music system, police said oi you lot, music nooo

They said black lives matter I'm being repressed by the evil establishment scum!.

"

So it was an unofficial organised part in a park?

How sad that people take knives to parties.

Idiots fighting idiots. Arm the lot of 'em, let them fight.

"According to the po po on radio five, the riot started because of a mucic issue(your not allowed to play music in royal parks apparently) and they had set up some sort of big music system, police said oi you lot, music nooo

So it was an unofficial organised part in a park?

How sad that people take knives to parties. "

Well at least they didn't take knives to a gun fight

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I'm not sure what you are asking?"

Yes you do. White people were working, black people were causing trouble in the park dah!!!

We all know only whites work while ethnics cause a ruckus...devil finding work for idle hands and all that!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Were there problems on the trains yesterday? Overcrowding is becoming a serious issue in London; in some stations it's dangerous and they are issuing warnings.

The riot I can only put down to people taking things too far. "

I stayed at home as there was a sink hole at a local station that buggered up my journey home on Monday. Told my bus I would take a day's leave as I wasn't prepared to travel four hours by bus.

Southern trains are pants anyway plus tracks melted in the heat.

You couldn't make this shit up!

"I'm not sure what you are asking?

Yes you do. White people were working, black people were causing trouble in the park dah!!!

We all know only whites work while ethnics cause a ruckus...devil finding work for idle hands and all that! "

We should get them slaving for us again,keep them occupied. Us whites I mean.

"..devil finding work for idle hands and all that! "

I don't doubt its something along those lines

"Were there problems on the trains yesterday? Overcrowding is becoming a serious issue in London; in some stations it's dangerous and they are issuing warnings.

I stayed at home as there was a sink hole at a local station that buggered up my journey home on Monday. Told my bus I would take a day's leave as I wasn't prepared to travel four hours by bus.

You couldn't make this shit up!"

Another sink hole!!!.

It's getting a little alarming

"I'm not sure what you are asking?

We all know only whites work while ethnics cause a ruckus...devil finding work for idle hands and all that!

We should get them slaving for us again,keep them occupied. Us whites I mean.

"

Bags Denzel Washington!!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Photos from Daily mail + others have thousands of 95% white people trying to get home from work in the London meltdown from major train stations to commuter belts + thousands in Hyde park riot 90% of black/Asian decent

"

You have quoted 2 statistics. How accurate are they? Who counted the numbers of people and their ethnicities and then worked out the percentages?

Who then checked the accuracy of these statistics?

Or is it based on a 'vague guess ' of images selected and edited by a notoriously racist newspaper?

Just asking for clarification of your 'facts'.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You have quoted 2 statistics. How accurate are they? Who counted the numbers of people and their ethnicities and then worked out the percentages?

Or is it based on a 'vague guess ' of images selected and edited by a notoriously racist newspaper?

Just asking for clarification of your 'facts'."

A good guess (I was in Waterloo)

Waterloo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697044/Scorchio-Britain-braced-one-hottest-July-days-temperatures-set-reach-35C-Twitter-users-going-heatwave-meltdown.html

Hyde park

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698316/amp/Police-officer-stabbed-struck-bottle-spontaneous-Hyde-Park-water-fight-descends-blade-chaos-two-revellers-suffering-knife-wounds.html#amph=1

https://youtu.be/ZyZ66QaCyQ8

A small snippett

Waterloo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697044/Scorchio-Britain-braced-one-hottest-July-days-temperatures-set-reach-35C-Twitter-users-going-heatwave-meltdown.html

Hyde park

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698316/amp/Police-officer-stabbed-struck-bottle-spontaneous-Hyde-Park-water-fight-descends-blade-chaos-two-revellers-suffering-knife-wounds.html#amph=1"

So NOT actual statistics just your take on it based on biased news articles from (and I say it again) a notoriously RACIST newspaper?

Why would you do that? What is the point you are making?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You couldn't make this shit up!"

hope you didnt decide to go to the park on your day off

Waterloo

Hyde park

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3698316/amp/Police-officer-stabbed-struck-bottle-spontaneous-Hyde-Park-water-fight-descends-blade-chaos-two-revellers-suffering-knife-wounds.html#amph=1

So NOT actual statistics just your take on it based on biased news articles from (and I say it again) a notoriously RACIST newspaper?

Why would you do that? What is the point you are making? "

People trying to find racism where it doesn't exist so others will comment.

Then the person who posted the original piece of bullshit can get on their high horse about it. But it's these people who are really repressed racists but are in denial.

Waterloo

Hyde park

Then the person who posted the original piece of bullshit can get on their high horse about it. But it's these people who are really repressed racists but are in denial."

I'm racist? For calling out what I see as something potentially racist? Or am I misreading that?

Waterloo

Hyde park

Then the person who posted the original piece of bullshit can get on their high horse about it. But it's these people who are really repressed racists but are in denial.

I'm racist? For calling out what I see as something potentially racist? Or am I misreading that?"

Apologies if any confusion but I'm not referring to you.

"From what I read last night it was a mass water fight organised on social media, thousands turned up and it decended into chaos, the police were called in and the crowd turned on them and started throwing bottles and other missiles. Of course the police got the blame, the only comment by a person involved reported by sky news said "they got what they wanted, they wanted the black people out of the park". I can imagine the general shout over the police radios" all available patrols to Hyde park, black people are having fun and it must be stopped at all costs", it's pathetic. It seems every incident involving the police and black people has to have a racist spin on it. How about a large crowd gets out of hand and the police do their job, end of story.

Well said. Too many people look for a race issue where there isn't one.

Idiots are idiots no matter what race or colour they are."

Waterloo

Hyde park

I'm racist? For calling out what I see as something potentially racist? Or am I misreading that?

Apologies if any confusion but I'm not referring to you."

OK thanks. Wasn't sure.

» Add a new message to this topic