FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > phases

phases

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im going through quite a few.. i'm becoming a bit predictable at the moment.

What phases are you going through?

Mine at the moment are buying chicken thighs with every food shop (just can't get enough of them), obsessed with seafood sticks and crinkle cut beetroot.

Also i wear scarfs all the time, even on a sunny day. Going through a dance music phase when it comes to blasting tunes from my car..

i need help lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

damm i hate the fact i used 'at the moment' twice in that opening post..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I eat red cabbage with everything.

I buy packs and packs of baby wipes and air freshers either freebreeze or glade.

Nearly had an orgasm the other day when they had got the new glade range out in tesco.

Also having a bit of a phase with my teeth brushing

First brush with corsedyl, then a brush with colgate, then pearl drops then final brush with corsedyl. Then good caggle with corsdyl mouthwash. Im doing that everytime i go for a wee.

Also not listening to anything apart from my favourite country music

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I buy a pack, or three, of venison every time they have it on the shelf so I can stock the freezer - for some reason they don't stock it for weeks on end.

Also buy three detergents and conditioners when it's half price

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I am going through a Reggae music phase at the moment, planning to spend half the night up in the attic room playing some old Trojan vinyl.

Im so bad with personal and cleaning products i can literally no longer fit any in the bathroom or kitchen. Ive had to now start putting my airfreshers in a cupboard in the dining room.

I love everything vanilla, candles & air freshners mmmmmm

"Im so bad with personal and cleaning products i can literally no longer fit any in the bathroom or kitchen. Ive had to now start putting my airfreshers in a cupboard in the dining room."

Lol I know what you mean, bought so much washing detergent, toilet paper, kitchen rolls etc., it's all stored on the floor of larder now - can hardly move in it

"Im so bad with personal and cleaning products i can literally no longer fit any in the bathroom or kitchen. Ive had to now start putting my airfreshers in a cupboard in the dining room.

Lol I know what you mean, bought so much washing detergent, toilet paper, kitchen rolls etc., it's all stored on the floor of larder now - can hardly move in it "

I think i will turn into one of those people who can no longer get in their homes lol. My friends say wilkinsons may as well deliver straight here instead of to the shop lol. I seriously would hate to add up how much i spend on products. Most be £30 every week at least

"I am going through a Reggae music phase at the moment, planning to spend half the night up in the attic room playing some old Trojan vinyl.

"

I always suspected you were quality

"Im so bad with personal and cleaning products i can literally no longer fit any in the bathroom or kitchen. Ive had to now start putting my airfreshers in a cupboard in the dining room.

Lol I know what you mean, bought so much washing detergent, toilet paper, kitchen rolls etc., it's all stored on the floor of larder now - can hardly move in it "

haha that reminds me.. my grandma only buys loo roll from Lidl, she went in and came out with 12 packets of loo roll (48 loo rolls) and blamed it on the hotel had run out.. its for for personal use and she stores it in the outhouse haha

Lol I know what you mean, bought so much washing detergent, toilet paper, kitchen rolls etc., it's all stored on the floor of larder now - can hardly move in it

I think i will turn into one of those people who can no longer get in their homes lol. My friends say wilkinsons may as well deliver straight here instead of to the shop lol. I seriously would hate to add up how much i spend on products. Most be £30 every week at least"

Wilkonsons deliver lol, not he answer you want I know, but save you going in to town....well as it's my birthday am off to get some wine

I think i will turn into one of those people who can no longer get in their homes lol. My friends say wilkinsons may as well deliver straight here instead of to the shop lol. I seriously would hate to add up how much i spend on products. Most be £30 every week at least

Wilkonsons deliver lol, not he answer you want I know, but save you going in to town....well as it's my birthday am off to get some wine "

Happy birthday and i actually live next door to wilkinsons lol, got tesco one side and wilkinsons the other lol.

"Happy birthday and i actually live next door to wilkinsons lol, got tesco one side and wilkinsons the other lol. "

Everything you would ever need.. ideal location

"Happy birthday and i actually live next door to wilkinsons lol, got tesco one side and wilkinsons the other lol.

Everything you would ever need.. ideal location"

Costs a fortune, if im not in one im in the other

Thank you

Wilkonsons deliver lol, not he answer you want I know, but save you going in to town....well as it's my birthday am off to get some wine

Happy birthday and i actually live next door to wilkinsons lol, got tesco one side and wilkinsons the other lol. "

Couldn't be easier for shopping then! lol least if run out of something the shop right next door, bit like me with Morrisons here - next time you are in Grantham try B&M on the high street, where Woolworth used to be, got some great stuff in there and great prices- I spend a small fortune there, and not a penny of it on wine lol

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I'm currently going through a phase of squinting and look at people in the distance between my fingers and pretending to crush them. I'm practicing for when I become a omnipotent.

I have recently ended a skipping phase culminating yesterday in what can only be described as the finest 20 metre skip ever to be done in the workplace.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I am going through a Reggae music phase at the moment, planning to spend half the night up in the attic room playing some old Trojan vinyl.

I always suspected you were quality "

My other half used to work for a well known music publication and we have over Three Thousand singles and a Thousand Albums in the loft, including a massive collection of Reggae and Ska.

Far better than television!

Anyone for a little 'Long Shot Kick De Bucket' ?

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I'm currently going through a phase of squinting and look at people in the distance between my fingers and pretending to crush them. I'm practicing for when I become a omnipotent.

I have recently ended a skipping phase culminating yesterday in what can only be described as the finest 20 metre skip ever to be done in the workplace."

What time are you due back after week long release or are you actually in the day room sending these messages

"I'm currently going through a phase of squinting and look at people in the distance between my fingers and pretending to crush them. I'm practicing for when I become a omnipotent.

"

Does that work if you can squeeze them in at the waist? could you just make me thinner, the when you un squint im actually trim?

I have recently ended a skipping phase culminating yesterday in what can only be described as the finest 20 metre skip ever to be done in the workplace.

What time are you due back after week long release or are you actually in the day room sending these messages "

was wondering if it was just me had thoughts along those lines

Your both being silly, isnt it obvious this is care in the community

"Your both being silly, isnt it obvious this is care in the community "

I see ya on this thread Karen dear xx

Nottingham

What time are you due back after week long release or are you actually in the day room sending these messages

was wondering if it was just me had thoughts along those lines "

see as dosnt post at the weekends

in the night garden

It's mock Funky Friday again isn't it.

I'm so misunderstood.

"It's mock Funky Friday again isn't it.

I'm so misunderstood."

I understand ya mate xx

"Your both being silly, isnt it obvious this is care in the community

I see ya on this thread Karen dear xx "

Yeah but funky won care in the community award earlier in the week for blowing his television up lol

in the night garden

I'm so misunderstood.

I understand ya mate xx "

Cheers Suds mate, I knew you would.

Nottingham

I'm so misunderstood.

I understand ya mate xx

Cheers Suds mate, I knew you would."

yes and were waiting for you and your padded cell is ready with all the other _unky monkey models

lissing to breacking benjamin and byeing stockings

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm so misunderstood.

I understand ya mate xx

Cheers Suds mate, I knew you would.

yes and were waiting for you and your padded cell is ready with all the other _unky monkey models "

oooo oooo can i put curtains up,and take in a wee bowl of potpourri,

pleeeeeeease.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

everytime we go shopping, i nearly always some home with either new underwear of some description or boots, and toiltries when they are on offer

I always suspected you were quality

My other half used to work for a well known music publication and we have over Three Thousand singles and a Thousand Albums in the loft, including a massive collection of Reggae and Ska.

Far better than television!

Anyone for a little 'Long Shot Kick De Bucket' ?

"

Wow! If any of it ever needs to find another home, let me know.

"damm i hate the fact i used 'at the moment' twice in that opening post.. "

awwww that's ok, it's forgiveable.

I am attempting to go through a phase of repairing what needs to be repaired but it just keeps ending up in a big pile.

Nottingham

"I am attempting to go through a phase of repairing what needs to be repaired but it just keeps ending up in a big pile."

oh dear another two joining funky in his sell

After a couple of incidents at work, I am in the uncompromising and angry stage at the moment.

I do not see why I should stick my neck out to compensate for others' incompetency and inadequacy.

As for food, stews and soups are no more until the autumn, and I have switched to salads, sandwiches and BBQs! And the great outdoors here I come!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I seem to be addicted to anything that involves Butternut squash ...its slightly worrying

I also am giving HP sauce a rest and having more tomato ketchup

» Add a new message to this topic